Fantasy Crossroads Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss becomes more intense and then I feel his hand on my waist just before he slides it up to gently cup one of my breasts. As he brushes a thumb across the sensitive nipple, I let out a throaty moan and pull away.

"I shouldn't." I whisper. "I'll be embarrassed when I see you tomorrow."

"I don't think so," he responds as he starts to slowly unfasten the last two buttons on my blouse. I let him continue. When my breasts are exposed, he lowers his head and takes an alert nipple into his mouth.

"Oh Lord," I whisper and pull his head closer to my body.

My breasts get his full attention for several minutes and I feel myself beginning to lubricate heavily in response. When he finally stops, I lie back suggestively on the sofa. We've been here a thousand times before and I know exactly what he'll do next.

Sliding his hands up the outside of my thigh-highs, he hooks his fingers into the waistband of my panties and slowly begins to work them down over my legs. At just the right moment, I raise my legs into the air. Max pulls the flimsy garment free, and tosses it aside. While my legs are still elevated, he grasps my ankles and rests them on his shoulders.

Then, one at a time, he removes each of my shoes and drops them to the floor. Seconds later, I have one heel hooked over the back of the sofa and the other resting on the coffee table. My legs are now widely splayed with my pussy on full display. I want him to fuck me now and I tell him so as I pull the hem of my skirt up above my waist.

"Fuck me," I murmur.

Max is wearing only a pocket tee and shorts, so he is quickly standing naked by my side with a prominent erection that I reach out to grasp.

"Fuck me," I mummer again as I release the rock-hard appendage that will soon enter me.

Max looks down at me. My blouse is open, my breasts are pointed up at the ceiling, and my stockinged legs are spread wide to receive him. I beckon to him with my fingers.

When he takes his place between my open thighs, I guide his cock into position and he enters me easily. I cry out softly at the exquisite thrill of penetration.

As he slowly begins to move, I counterthrust sharply against him, sending him another message. I am not in the mood for gentleness.

Within seconds he is pounding his cock into my pussy. My cries fill the room, competing with the sound of his flesh striking mine as I race up the slope toward the orgasm I now want more than anything else in the world.

Max will often bring me right to the edge and then hold me there, denying my release, until he decides it's time to push me over the top. That is the last thing I want this evening.

"Harder! Harder!" I demand, letting him know that I want to cum right now. To my immense relief he complies and hammers himself into me with shocking force.

I cum with a high-pitched wail that reverberates off the family room walls and then fall limp beneath him as he lets out a deep, guttural sound and spews into me with several great pulsing contractions.

We lie there in post-coital bliss for a long time, our bodies entwined on a sofa that has served this same purpose countless times over the years.

****

Max has pulled his shorts back on. I have buttoned my blouse and pulled my skirt back into position. My thigh-highs are in disarray so I remove them and toss them on the floor with my panties and shoes.

As we retrieve our drinks, I announce that I'm starving.

"Let's order a pizza," Max suggests.

"Sounds good to me," I respond.

He orders the pizza and returns to sit by my side.

"Am I back in your employ?" I ask with a smile.

"Yes you are, Alice. But I'm changing your job description," he answers with a straight face.

"To what?"

"Sex slave."

"Really? And just when are you planning to force me to have sex with you again?"

"At bedtime tonight."

"Woe is me."

****

Finally, it is Monday morning. Max kept his promise last night and we spent a half hour making love before falling asleep in each other's arms. Our activities in the family room, and later in our bedroom, served as a nice diversion from my anxiety about Erin's note. This morning I intend to find out what's going on. As soon as Max leaves for work, I grab my phone.

She answers on the first ring.

"Erin, this is Haley."

"Oh thank God! I've been on pins and needles constantly since Saturday night. When I didn't hear from you I thought you might not respond at all."

"I was reluctant to call on a Sunday. I didn't know what your situation was."

"Did you tell Max about the note?"

"Not yet. I decided to find out what's on your mind first."

"I haven't said anything to Craig yet either. Can we meet for lunch today," she asks, nervousness clearly straining her voice.

"Absolutely," I reply with my heart starting to pound in my chest. Whatever the issue is, she doesn't want to talk about it on the phone.

"Are you anywhere near the Riverside Mall?" she asks.

"Yes. I'm only about ten minutes away."

"Me too. Fuck lunch. I don't want to wait that long. How soon can you meet me in the food court?"

"Fifteen minutes," I reply.

"Great! I'll see you in fifteen," she responds and then abruptly terminates the call. Whatever is bothering her, it must be serious.

Fifteen minutes later, as promised, I spot her flaming red hair before I see the rest of her. I have to wave to get her attention. There are only about a hundred brunettes in the food court.

Racing over to me, she gives me a quick hug, takes my hand, and pulls me over to a table where there are few others nearby.

"Would you like me to grab a couple of coffees before we talk?" I ask a clearly nervous Erin as we take our seats.

"Not yet. When you hear what I have to say, you might run screaming out into the parking lot. If you don't, we'll get coffee. I'm gonna get right to the point."

My heart is pounding again and I begin to hyperventilate.

"Okay," I manage to choke out.

"For the first time in my entire life I find myself sexually attracted to another woman. It is the last thing I expected. When we met in the hotel bar Saturday night, I knew almost immediately that something new and different was happening to me. By the time we returned to the bar after our bondage encounter, I knew what it was. Looking at your gorgeous body, watching my husband and yours make you cum, and listening to you when you did, all combined to be something beyond anything I've experienced before. I want to have sex with you," she told me, her voice quivering with tension. "There! I got it all out," she adds.

I draw a deep shuddering breath and respond to her emotion-charged little speech.

"Erin, you have just stolen all my lines. I experienced exactly the same thing Saturday night. At first I didn't know what was happening, but I knew the answer before we even went up to the room. From that point on, I listened to, or watched, everything that was done to you and knew that I wanted to participate in something like that with you. I've been a wreck all weekend, not knowing the meaning of your note, but hoping it meant something like what you just told me."

"What shall we do about it?" Erin asks, now visibly much more relaxed.

"I don't know if either of us will feel like this about another woman ever again. If we don't act on the urge, we might spend the rest of our lives regretting a missed opportunity. Personally, I'm not willing to take that chance," I reply.

"I agree. Now that that's settled, all we need to do is make it happen," she responds with a radiant smile. "Soon."

"You need to know that I don't keep secrets from Max. I intend to tell him about this conversation if we are going to proceed. I don't think he will be troubled by the idea, but I want to give him the opportunity to weigh in if he has an opinion."

"It's the same with Craig and me," Erin tells me. "I don't think he'll feel threatened, but I won't know for sure until I talk to him.

"Then that's settled. Let's talk to our husbands tonight and compare notes tomorrow."

"Are you certain you want to do this?"

"Oh yeah," I reply. "Oh yeah."

"Then let's go ahead and have coffee and get to know each other better. If you'd like, we can still have lunch later."

"I'd like that very much," I tell her and head off to a nearby coffee bar. "Don't go away. I'll be right back.

"I'm not going anywhere," Erin assures me with a dazzling smile.

****

I greet my husband at the door with a martini when he arrives home from work and lead him into the family room.

"I have a confession to make," I tell him as I retrieve my own drink and sit on the fireplace hearth directly across from his place on our favorite sofa.

"Uh oh," he responds, looking a little concerned.

"It doesn't affect you directly, but you have every right to know."

"Go on," he urges.

"Before Erin and I even left the bar Saturday night to go up to the room, I knew that I was sexually attracted to another woman for the first time in my life. That feeling just intensified as I watched you and Craig fuck her."

"Okay," Max responds, looking relieved. "I understand. I was sexually attracted to her myself," he adds with a smile.

"I have more to tell you," I announce as I return his smile, suddenly realizing that everything is going to be all right between us. "Erin slipped a note into my purse sometime after we went back down to the bar. I didn't discover it until yesterday morning. All it said was to call her at the number she wrote on the note."

"Ah yes. Now I know why you seemed a little distracted at brunch. You should have told me about the note right then rather than be stressed out all day."

"I didn't know what she wanted to talk about, so I didn't see any reason to tell you until I knew what was going on. And, for the record, you did a pretty good job of relieving my stress a couple of times last night," I told him with a smile.

"Well, you're telling me now, so I assume you know the meaning of the note."

"I do, and here comes the part where your opinion matters," I tell him as I watch the liquid in my martini glass slosh about from my shaking fingers."

"Let's have it," he says, smiling again. I think he knows what's coming.

"I called her his morning and we met at the mall. Erin confessed that she felt exactly the same way."

"And?" he urges.

"We want to have sex together, but we agreed to discuss it with our husbands first. I won't do it if the idea makes you uncomfortable in any way."

Max is silent for a few long moments. I understand that he is carefully putting together his response. I set my drink aside. I'm too nervous to avoid spilling it.

"I think you should go for it," he said with an encouraging smile. "If you don't, you'll spend the rest of life wondering what might have been. I would not even consider denying you the opportunity to see where this takes you."

"Really? Are you certain it's okay with you?"

"Absolutely. And I have a suggestion that might make everything nicer for you and Erin. Do you remember the first time we had sex?"

"Of course," I reply, "we went to that mountain retreat for the weekend where we..."

"...relaxed and took things slowly. By the time we made love it was the most natural thing in the world."

"Are...are you actually suggesting that Erin and I go away for a couple of days?" I ask, totally taken by surprise.

"That's exactly what I'm suggesting."

"I love you," I respond with tears welling up in my eyes. "What a thoughtful thing for you to do."

"I love you too, which is exactly why I want you to go. My only regret is that I won't be there to watch," he says with a grin.

"Maybe we'll record the whole thing," I tell him, only half in jest, as an idea suddenly starts to nibble at my brain.

"So what's next?" he inquires, ignoring my comment.

"Erin is talking to Craig, probably right about now. I'll give her a couple of hours. If she hasn't called me by then, I'll call her. She seemed pretty sure that Craig's reaction will be similar to yours."

"Can I interest you in a quickie?" Max asks with a grin. "Thinking about you and Erin in bed together is getting me a little jazzed up."

"Take off your pants and I'll fuck you," I reply as I remove my sweats and panties. A few moments later I let out a sigh of pleasure as I lower myself into position.

****

My cell phone chimes on the end table before I'm able to cum.

"Answer it," rasps Max, "but stay where you are."

I reach over for the phone. It's Erin.

"Craig is all for it," she squeals as my husband pulls me close and sucks a nipple into his mouth.

"Wonderful!" I exclaim and then back away to slowly resume moving up and down on his swollen cock. "Max is fine with it too. He has a suggestion for us that I'll share with you tomorrow."

"Why not now?" Erin asks.

"I'm busy," I reply with a grin at Max.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm riding my husband's magnificent cock." Erin bursts out laughing and I wink at Max.

"Based on my experience Saturday night, I concur with his magnificence," she informs me when she recovers. "I think I'll follow your lead. Craig's cock is pretty impressive too."

"I certainly agree, but I have to go now," I tell her a little breathlessly. "I'm going to cum soon."

"Me too, I hope. Call me in the morning."

A couple of minutes later, I let out shriek as a series of intense orgasmic spasms take control of my body. When I recover, I am happy to discover that Max did not cum with me. Grasping me by the waist, he lifts me off his lap, turns, and positions me on my back. The second orgasm blows my mind and the third is earth shattering.

****

It's Tuesday morning. Erin and I are having coffee at a Starbuck's in the mall.

"I can't believe how easily Craig accepted the idea of us having sex together," Erin begins. "He saw nothing threatening about it and even encouraged me to enjoy myself."

"It was the same way with Max. He said his only regret was that he wouldn't be around to watch." I say with a smile. "I made it up to him though. He wanted a quickie, which turned out not to be so quick after all."

"I know what you mean. After you and I got off the phone, I had no trouble getting Craig to fuck my brains out when I told him that you were riding Max's dick the whole time I was talking to you," she said, making me laugh.

We spent a couple of minutes describing in greater detail our sexual experiences of the previous day and then got down to business.

"How do we do this? Erin inquires. "I don't feel comfortable doing it at your house or mine while the guys are at work, and a few hours in a motel somewhere seems tawdry to me. I suppose we could check into a hotel somewhere for a night."

"The first time Max and I had sex, we went away for a long weekend. There was plenty of anticipation but no stress. We took our time, making sure we were both relaxed. When we were ready, we had sensational sex, which of course encouraged us to have a lot more before the weekend was over. Max suggested that you and I do the same thing."

"What a nice idea!" Erin exclaims after a moment or two of thought. "That really appeals to me and I'm sure Craig won't have any objections."

"It's the perfect solution. We'll have plenty of time so we won't feel rushed."

"Where should we go? Is there any place that appeals to you?

"I was thinking maybe we could rent something on Martha's Vineyard. It's a short flight from here," I offer. "I've never been there, but I've heard it's a cool place to go.

"The Vineyard is wonderful," Erin responds with a broad smile. "My family used to go there when I was a kid. I haven't been in years. It's early spring, so there won't be big crowds. It'll be a little chilly, but we can deal with that. I'll hit the internet and find us a cottage."

"When would you like to go?"

"Yesterday," she replies as she retrieves a smart phone from her purse. "Sit tight for a few minutes."

I watch her fingers fly across the screen, marveling at her quickness. I have a smart phone only because Max bought one for each of us several years ago. He uses his all the time. I tend to do stuff on my laptop and use the phone mostly to make normal calls or text with Max and my clients.

"Here," she says as she passes the phone over to me, "what do you think of this place?"

"It's lovely!" I exclaim when I see the quaint little cottage overlooking the ocean and a broad expanse of beach. "When is it available?"

Erin retrieves her phone and swipes at the screen a couple of times.

"If you're in a hurry, it's available all this week," she replies.

"I am in a hurry, and I have nothing pressing workwise."

"What do you do?" Erin asks, suddenly looking a little perplexed.

"I'm an interior design consultant, mostly for businesses, and I work out of our home," I reply. Erin just stares back at me for a long moment.

"There is so much we don't know about each other," she finally responds. "I'm a freelance writer and I also work from home. The rest of the time I manage our investments. I'm pretty good at both."

"We know all we need to know right now," I offer, "and a getaway will give us lots of time to share more about ourselves. When can you break away?"

"I can be ready tomorrow," she replies.

"Me too," I tell her.

"How about Wednesday and Thursday nights? We can fly home on Friday and avoid the weekenders."

"Perfect!" I exclaim and then watch as Erin works her phone for a few more minutes.

"All set," she says. "I put a deposit on the cottage and made flight reservations for ten o'clock tomorrow. It's only a forty minute hop on Cape Air. We'll Uber to the airport and I've reserved a rental for us to use on the island."

"How did you do that so fast?" I ask, marveling at the speed with which she made the arrangements.

"What century are you living in?" she asks with raised eyebrows.

"Not this one, I guess. I have a smart phone but it doesn't get much use."

"I can tell," she says, grinning at me.

"You must have spent a lot of money already. How much do I owe you?" I ask as I pull out my checkbook.

"Put that away. We'll split all the costs and settle later. Besides, I don't think I remember how to cash a check."

"I'll explain it all to you when we settle up," I tell her with a straight face.

We sit in silence for a minute or two with wheels spinning rapidly in our heads. Finally, I reach a decision.

"As much as I'd love to spend the rest of the day with you, I have to do a lot of thinking about what to take and then pack," I tell her.

"Yeah, me too," she responds. "Let's get on with it. Let me have your address." She punches it into her phone and then stares at the results or her effort for a few seconds. "We only live about five miles apart. I'll have an Uber driver pick me up at eight o'clock. We'll be at your house by eight-fifteen and at the airport by nine."

"Jesus H. Christ!" I exclaim. "I have been living in the Stone Age."

"I'll bet Stone age folks liked sex too," she offers as we hug each other and then go our separate ways.

****

I meet Max at the door with a drink when he arrives home from work.

"Everything must have gone well today," he says as he sets his briefcase down, accepts the drink, and gives me a kiss. "You look a lot more like your old self than you did yesterday."

"Yesterday I was nervous because I wasn't sure what your reaction would be when I told you about Erin and me. I'm still a little nervous today, but it's for a good reason."

"Tell me all about it," he says as he takes my hand and leads me into our family room. I retrieve my own drink and sit by his side on the sofa.

"We met at the Starbuck's in the mall. Erin loved your idea about a getaway, so we're going to Martha's Vineyard. She's a whiz with a smart phone and within minutes she had rented a cute little cottage overlooking the ocean. A few minutes later we had our airline tickets and a rental car reservation. It's only a forty minute flight."