Fantasy Crossroads Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haley," she begins, "when we finish these drinks, I'd like to have one more and then go inside."

Thinking that the chill is getting to her, I suggest that we go inside now and light the fire.

"Not yet. I like things just the way they are for the time being," she says as she finishes her champagne, shrugs aside the comforter, and rises to her feet. "Let me have your glass and I'll get refills."

While she's gone, I leave the swing to stand at the rail and look out at the sea. Moments later, Erin sets two refilled flutes on the railing, slips her arms around my waist, and lays her chin on my shoulder. I ignore the champagne and turn around to face her.

The kiss is a little tentative at first while we get the measure of one another, but quickly turns into one of passion. I can feel both our hearts beating wildly as our tongues merge and a delicious tingle makes its presence known between my legs. Prior to this moment, we have only shared a quick hug or two and the little kiss Erin gave me Saturday night before our husbands entered the hotel room.

We break away for a moment and look into each other's eyes. Erin speaks first.

"I've changed my mind. I don't know exactly what we are supposed to do next," she whispers, "but I want to go inside and figure it out right now. Come with me."

Leaving the champagne on the railing, we go inside the cottage and engage in another lengthy kiss as soon as I shut the door. Briefly breaking away to unzip our jackets, we return to each other's arms. When our third kiss finally ends, we step back to look at each other with smiles on our faces.

"Now what?" Erin asks.

"Let's start by turning on the fire, sitting on the sofa, finishing our champagne, and then make out like teenagers for a while," I reply as I cross over to the fireplace and flip the switch that immediately causes orange flames to begin dancing inside surprisingly realistic ceramic logs.

When I return from the porch with our drinks, Erin is already seated. She has discarded her jacket and is now smiling up at me. I set our glasses down on an end table, remove my jacket, and take a seat at her side.

"I'd like to talk about what might happen in a little while," she says in a calm voice, suddenly becoming the straightforward woman I first met Saturday night.

"Okay," I respond.

"Do you have any idea what to do?" she asks.

"I think that we just do all the things our husbands do to us, except that we don't have dicks swinging between our legs."

"As a matter of fact, we do have dicks," she announces with a little smile. "I brought a couple of dildos. I also brought my favorite vibrators and most of the stuff Craig had in his box Saturday night. Lots of lubricant too."

"We obviously think alike," I respond. "I brought my favorite toys along with some things from Max's box. Only one dildo though, but it's the one he used on you. I also brought plenty of lubricant." I do not tell her about the video camera. I might bring the topic up tomorrow if all goes well tonight. I also don't mention the butt plug but I'm certain Erin brought hers as well.

"Well, one of my dildos is the one Craig fucked you with," Erin says with a grin.

"Good. And the other one?"

"It's a G-spot vibrator," she answers as a sober expression returns to her face. I understand what she's feeling. We're having a conversation that is a bit clinical, and it's time to set all that aside now that we have some idea of what to expect, mechanically at least. We still don't have a clue about what we'll experience emotionally. I decide to get something started.

Rising from my seat I move about the room, shutting off lights and closing drapes. When I finish, the only light is coming from the fire and the Tiffany reading lamp in the corner of the room. I return to the sofa, retrieve our glasses, hand one to Erin, and then entwine the fingers of my free hand into hers.

We are quiet for a minute or two, each lost in our own thoughts, until I see Erin swallow the last of her champagne. Relieving her of the glass, I set both of ours aside and pull her into my arms. It's time for the teenager part.

There is no longer anything tentative about our kisses. I throw one leg over Erin's thighs as I try to get as physically close to her as possible. She responds by working on the buttons of my blouse. When enough of them have been dealt with, she slips a warm hand inside to cup one of my braless breasts in her delicate hand.

No woman, other than my female doctor, has ever touched my breasts. A few men have done so, but this is something entirely different. Suddenly, my skin feels electrified and I moan with pleasure as Erin's fingers gently trace the contours of my nipple.

I feel an uncontrollable urge to touch her. Three or four buttons later, I am holding a firm breast in the palm of my hand and brushing my thumb across its prominent nipple as it swells in arousal.

"Oh God," Erin whispers in my ear when I lower my head. As I gently draw her nipple into my mouth and circle the tender flesh with my tongue, she moans and pulls me more tightly against her breast. After a minute or so, I release her and sit up straight. I want more.

"What's wrong," she asks.

"Nothing's wrong. Everything is right. Let's go take a shower. I want more than what we can do here. I want to touch you everywhere and a shower is a good way to do it."

"I want more too," she confesses. "Let's go, but I want us to undress each other."

Within a minute or two, we are in the bedroom, both stripped to the waist. Then we get playful. Giving her a gentle shove, Erin lands on her back in the bed. I grab one ankle at a time and strip the slipper and sock of each shapely foot. When I go to work on her jeans, she starts a nervous little laugh. When all is undone, I back up, grab the cuffs, and begin to work them down her legs. By the time I have them below her knees, we are both laughing.

At just the right moment she lifts her legs, I pull the garment free and toss it aside. Her panties are next and they are gone within seconds. Erin is now lying before me, completely naked.

"My turn!" she exclaims as she bounces to her feet, spins me around, and pushes me back onto the bed. We go through the same little routine and moments later I am naked as well. She joins me on the bed and we engage in another lengthy kiss.

"Shower time," I announce when the kiss ends.

We spend a long time in the shower, making thick soapy lather to wash each other's body, starting with our hair and eventually moving on to backs, breasts, tummies, and inner thighs.

The large shower stall's built-in seat is at a perfect height so we take turns shaving each other's legs. It is Erin's idea and I find it very sensual.

"Wash my pussy," I finally tell her "and then I'll wash yours until we run out of hot water, I add with a smile.

"Put one foot on the seat," she orders, "and then open your legs."

What happens next is one of the most erotic experiences of my life. Hooking one arm around my waist, Erin pulls me close and uses the thick suds to massage the sensitive flesh, concentrating on my labia before sifting her attention to my clitoris. My arousal ramps upward at an astonishing rate.

"Cum for me," she murmurs softly into my ear.

My cries echo off the ceramic walls as she pushes me closer and closer to the edge, her fingers moving more rapidly the noisier I get. Then, with a final high-pitched wail, I go over the top, my body trembling as I collapse onto the seat, my legs no longer able to support my weight. A few moments later I look up into Erin's eyes with a languid smile and she bends to press her lips to mine.

I don't move from the seat. Erin spends the next minute or so gently stroking my body while I recover. Finally, I am ready to return the favor I was just granted.

"Turn around," I tell her, "and sit on my lap." She complies and is soon perched on my thighs. I pull her close so that her back is pressed against my breasts. I gather up some of the thick lather that the shower has not yet washed away and reach around with one hand to press it against her pussy. As I gently begin to finger fuck her, I reach around with my other hand to caress her breasts, rolling her nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

"Oh my God," she breathes. "Oh...oh...oh..."

Erin is on her way within seconds. Fearing the loss of hot water, I make direct contact with her clit and apply more pressure as my fingers fly over the most sensitive part of her body. She suddenly stiffens in my arms and then cums with a shriek as orgasmic spasms slice through her body.

I find myself a little shaken by the emotions I am feeling. Having watched, and listened to, Erin cum repeatedly Saturday night, mostly due to the attentions of my husband, I am nearly overwhelmed by my ability to do that to her as well.

I hold her tightly while she recovers, nibbling on her earlobe and praying that the hot water will last just a bit longer. It doesn't. Cooling rapidly, the water forces us to our feet where we rinse the last of the soap suds from our bodies and then shut off the water just as it changes from cool to cold.

I begin to laugh and Erin joins me as I hand her one of the thick towels from the rack just outside the door. We spend a minute or two blotting water off each other's bodies before I make a dash for the two heavy robes draped over the edge of the tub.

A minute or two later we are curled up in front of the fire holding fresh glasses of champagne, cloaked in our robes with towels wrapped around our wet hair.

"Making you cum was one of the most extraordinary things I've ever done," Erin begins after taking a sip of her bubbly drink. "I've had lots of experience making myself cum, but I wasn't sure I would be able to do that for you. It blew my mind when you climaxed and I want to do it again soon."

"I feel the same way. Now I have some idea about what it must be like for our husbands to do that to us. Having the ability to give someone that much pleasure is really mind boggling. It's no wonder Max takes such great care to bring me to orgasm as many times as possible. And do you know what else is really wonderful?"

"What?"

"Our getaway has just begun," I answer with a radiant smile and receive one in return.

To be continued...maybe

*****

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated. If you prefer to provide feedback privately, I answer all legitimate e-mails.