Fantasy Crossroads Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My intentions are to proceed slowly to prolong Erin's pleasure as long as possible, but apparently she has other ideas. Drawing her legs back and rocking her hips upward, she places her hand on top of mine, and presses my fingers hard against her pussy just as she did earlier in our encounter.

"Faster please," she implores, so I kick the vibrations of both bullets up a notch or two. Erin responds with a sharp cry and presses harder with her hand. Clearly she wants to cum now.

"Faster!" she demands and I comply. Both bullets are now vibrating at maximum speed and Erin responds by filling the room with her cries as she hurtles upward toward the orgasm she craves.

Holding the bullet hard against the side of her clit for a second or two does the trick. With a high-pitched wail of release she goes over the edge into orgasmic freefall. When her climax has reached its conclusion, I switch off the little machine to watch her lovely breasts rise and fall as she tries to remember how to breathe.

Eventually she is calm and we hold each other close for several minutes in silence.

"Are we lesbians yet?" Erin suddenly asks with a little laugh.

"Probably not," I answer with a smile. "As soon as I get home I'm going to fuck Max's brains out. But I'm pretty sure we're bisexual, at least with each other.

"Well, I have to tell you, I love being bisexual. But I'm exhausted now, so I can't handle any more sex tonight. Can you imagine what tomorrow is going to be like?" she asks and then yawns.

"I think so. We've only been at it since sundown. Who knows what we can do when we have an entire day and another night together? I respond with a yawn of my own.

"I'm sleepy," Erin announces in a soft voice, "but I can hardly wait for tomorrow to arrive."

"Me too. Let's put the bed back together, turn out the light, and hold each other until we fall asleep."

Moments later, the bed is restored, the room is dark, and the two of us lie with our bodies entwined. Of course we fool around a bit, kissing and stroking each other's body, but soon get overtaken by the need for sleep.

****

It is eight o'clock in the morning. Erin and I are walking hand-in-hand on the beach. The morning is overcast and chilly.

"I've been thinking about last night," she begins.

"Me too."

"Everything we did to each other has been done to us before. Countless times. And yet none of it was like anything I've ever experienced before."

"I know what you mean," I respond. "Your touch is entirely different from a man's."

"Yours too. Everything we did was highly arousing in an altogether new way. It was like we were doing it for the first time."

"Of course we were doing it for the first time," I tell her with a smile. "Neither of us has experienced sex with another woman before. We were, in a sense, virgins."

"Yeah, bisexual virgins. Which means there are still things we haven't done yet, so a portion of our virginity remains intact," Erin says with a grin.

"Not for long," I declare.

"What do you mean?"

"It's starting to drizzle," I announce with my palm turned up toward the sky. "Whatever shall we do on a long rainy day in an isolated beach cottage with nothing else to occupy our time?" I add with a little mischief in voice.

"Then we had better get back before we drown out here," Erin suggests. "But first a kiss. Then we run."

By the time our kiss ends, the drizzle has intensified. Laughing, we jog back to the cottage and slip inside just as the sky opens up and the rain begins in earnest.

****

I have managed to make tea while Erin chops up fruit and stirs it into some yogurt. We eat slowly, sipping our hot drinks, and start talking about sex.

"Everything we did last night was unique and wonderful," Erin says. "My orgasms were some of the most explosive I've ever experienced."

"Mine too," I acknowledge. "But a part of me missed..."

"Being fucked," Erin interrupts.

"Exactly! That doesn't take anything away from what we did with each other, but I am accustomed to having a cock inside me nearly every time I have sex."

"It's pretty much the same with me. Occasionally Craig and I just have oral sex, but he fucks me about ninety-nine percent of the time no matter what else we might be doing," she responds. "It's a good thing we have dildos and the day is young yet," she adds with a grin.

"Yes we do and yes it is," I reply, grinning back at her. "I love to be penetrated."

"Then I suggest we work on penetration this morning. After all, it's raining hard out there now and we have nothing else planned," she proposes with a straight face.

"Oh, I suppose so," I respond with a look of mock disinterest on my face and then decide to steer the conversation in a different direction.

"How adventuresome are you feeling today?"

"I...I...guess I'm up for just about anything," she answers, looking a little puzzled. "What do you have in mind?"

"I'll be right back," I tell her as I get up from the table. I have decided it's time to introduce the idea of using the video camera I secretly brought along. A few moments later I return with a black leather case that conceals the camera and a small collapsible tripod.

"Whatcha got?" she asks with a smile as I unzip the case. And then,

"Oh my God!" she exclaims with a look of alarm when the camera is exposed. "You're kidding, right?"

"Not really," I admit. "I got the idea from Max who, perhaps jokingly, told me the only thing he'd regret about us going off somewhere to have sex by ourselves is that he wouldn't be around to watch. So I brought the camera along just in case."

"Like our butt plugs?" she asks, "Just in case?"

"Exactly," I reply.

"The idea of recording what we do is a little unsettling," Erin says. "I'm not ruling it out, but I need a little time to get used to the idea."

"I understand. Sorry to catch you off guard. I've had time to think about it," I tell her as I start to put the camera back in its case.

"Not so fast," Erin says as she lays a hand on my arm. Tell me how we would do this."

"It's pretty easy. We position the camera where it needs to be, turn it on, and try to forget about it while we're having sex. Afterwards, we remove the chip and put it in my laptop which has a software program that can do all sorts of neat editing tricks. If we like the finished product, I have an extra thumb drive so we can both go home with a copy."

"Have you done this before?"

"Several times. Max and I occasionally record ourselves having sex. Days later we watch it together, which is a real turn-on, and end up having more sex. Sometimes, when Max is away on business, I watch one of our videos while I work out with my toys. I'm thinking we might want to show the video to the guys, if you agree of course. It'll blow their minds."

Erin just stares at me, looking startled.

"Well?" I prompt, grinning at her facial expression.

"I...I don't know," she finally responds. "This is all so...so bizarre. In a nice way, but bizarre nonetheless."

"I'll be right back," I tell her. "I'm going to get my laptop." Returning moments later, I fire up the machine.

"Would you like to watch a short video of Max fucking me? It's certainly no big deal after what we all did Saturday night."

"Absolutely!"

A few keystrokes later the screen comes to life. I am kneeling on the edge of our bed facing the camera with my knees widely spread. Max is standing behind me and I'm supporting the upper part of my body on my forearms so that my breasts are visible. I smile into the camera and then let out a soft moan as he eases his cock into my pussy.

For several minutes Max fucks me with deep, powerful strokes. My breasts dance in syncopation with the rhythm he has established and my cries are clearly audible as I climb the slope towards what is certain to be a sensational orgasm. My face reflects intense arousal as I near the top. Moments later my eyes drift shut and I cum with a high-pitched wail of release. Max lets out a series of loud groans, and I fall forward onto the mattress, disengaging from the still-dripping cock that is now plainly visible on the screen. The picture fades to a pinpoint and then goes dark.

"Holy shit," murmurs Erin, her voice choked with emotion.

"What do you think?"

"Count me in," she breathes, her breasts still heaving from what she just witnessed. "One caveat though. I want veto power if I don't like the video for any reason."

"Of course. Whatever we end up doing with it will require unanimous agreement. If either one of us is uncomfortable about anything, we'll can the whole idea."

"Then maybe we ought to get started. I'm lubricating like crazy," Erin says, still a little breathless.

"Let's go set up the camera, test it out, and then jump in the shower," I suggest.

The bedroom has a large entertainment center against the wall opposite the foot of the bed. I have already checked it out for what I have in mind. It has several shelves at various levels and I've selected one that is directly above the large flat screen television. It is perfect for aiming the camera down onto the bed from a height of six or seven feet above the floor.

Moments later, I put the camera in place, pointed roughly where I want it and connect a cable from the camera to an input jack on the front of the television. Then I turn everything on.

"I'm impressed," quips Erin, fully aware that I am normally pretty hopeless where technology is concerned.

"Max showed me how to do this. Now shut up, take off your clothes, and lie down in the center of the bed so I can focus this thing," I tell her with a grin.

"Yes ma'am," Erin responds, peels off her clothing, tosses everything on the floor, and positions herself right where she needs to be.

"Open your legs," I tell her as I glance at the screen to see what the camera sees.

"That's perfect," I announce after making some minor adjustments to the tripod. "Don't move."

The camera has an auto focus feature and a hand-held remote device that allows me to start and stop recording, adjust audio volume, and operate the zoom feature. I move around to the side of the bed and play with the device for Erin's benefit, first adjusting the picture so that her entire body is visible and then zooming in and out on her pussy. Erin starts clowning around as she watches her image on the screen, mugging for the camera and then running her fingers up and down her slit.

"I see you're already getting into the spirit of things."

"I certainly am," she replies and sticks her tongue out at the camera. "Why do you still have your clothes on?"

I get the hint, quickly remove my clothes, and add everything to Erin's pile on the floor.

"Shower time," I announce.

"Wait," Erin says. "The shower stall doesn't have a door. Why don't we set the camera up in the bathroom and record what we do in there. It'll be a good lead-in for whatever we might end up showing our husbands."

"Good idea!"

It takes only a minute or two to set up the camera on a countertop in the bathroom that offers a perfect view of the inside of the large shower stall.

"Let's put on a good show," I suggest, "but try not to cum. This should just be a teaser."

Erin agrees, so for the next few minutes we duplicate most of what we did during yesterday's shower, soaping our bodies, shaving each other's legs, and touching each other in all the right places. We do enough to cause each of us to get a bit vocal, but not enough to go over the edge.

Stepping out of the shower when we finish, I turn off the camera. As we dry each other off and then finish blow drying our hair, Erin gets a thoughtful look on her face and then adds a small frown.

"What's the matter," I ask.

"It occurs to me that, unlike sex with our husbands, I can't think of any way you and I can cum at the same time, or at least close together."

"I know what you mean, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. We just have to take turns like we did last night."

"Yeah, but it might make a better show for the guys if we can figure out how to do it, at least some of the time."

Suddenly, I have an idea.

"Why don't we use the dual bullet vibrator together? We'll put one bullet inside you and one inside me and then lie side by side facing each other and just do what comes naturally. I've never been able to cum with just a bullet inside me, but I don't think I'll have much trouble if we're doing other things at the same time. We can use the dildos on each other later."

"That might work. Let's give it a try," Erin agrees and I return the camera to its earlier position on the shelf.

"Lie back down on the bed so I can set the camera up again, but this time not exactly in the middle. There will be two of us there when we start recording." Erin complies and I make some final adjustments. Moments later I join her on the bed with the dual vibrator and the camera remote. Both of us look at the television screen and smile in approval at the way we look lying naked side by side.

"Let's ignore the electronics and just make out for a while," I suggest, pulling her into an embrace and pressing my lips to hers. She responds by slipping her hot little tongue into my mouth and we start to get serious. When I eventually break away from the kiss and suck an aroused nipple into my mouth, Erin lets out a soft moan of pleasure.

"Put a bullet in my pussy and give me the other one." she whispers as she parts her legs,

"I'm wet already."

"You certainly are," I whisper back as I slip one bullet inside her, hand over the other one, and open my legs for her to reciprocate. Her touch is electric and I cry out softly as she slides the little vibrator into my pussy. Both of us let out a little yelp when I start the vibrations at a medium speed that I believe will serve us well.

"Faster," she orders, obviously interested in moving things along. I run up the speed, start the camera rolling, and then drop both the remote and the controller down between us on the bed so they won't be visible while we finish our business.

For several minutes we kiss, taste, and fondle every part of each other's bodies that we can reach while we slowly climb the slope towards orgasms that seem just out of reach. Erin begins to make small sounds of frustration that echo my own.

We need to do something different, so I slide one hand down between my legs. Erin copies me. I find that I can reach her pussy but she can't reach mine at the same time. We fumble around for a few seconds without much success until she comes up with an idea.

"Do yourself," she whispers, "and I'll do the same."

The instant I shift my attention to my own pussy and make contact with my clit, I let out a sharp cry of pleasure. Erin is right behind me. Within seconds we are both teetering on the edge.

Erin cums first, letting out a sharp cry of release with her mouth pressed against the side of my neck. Seconds later, I go over the top with a high-pitched wail, shuddering in counterpoint to her trembling body. When I'm able, I kill the vibrators and we cling to each other, slowly recovering. Eventually, I dig around for the camera remote and shut it off as well.

"God that felt good," I breathe. "I haven't had an orgasm in hours. Many, many hours," I add with a smile.

"Yeah, me neither," Erin agrees and smiles back at me. "But now I'm curious. Let's see what the camera recorded. I want to know if we look natural or if what we did appears staged."

"Okay," I agree, removing the now-quiet bullets from both of our pussies and rolling out of bed. Erin joins me, we don bathrobes, I retrieve the camera from its perch, and then grab my laptop. Soon we are seated side by side at the breakfast bar.

"It's five o'clock somewhere," Erin announces. "Let's be really naughty and open a bottle of wine. It's almost lunchtime. I'll do the honors while you set everything up."

A few minutes later, Erin is back at my side and we both have wine glasses in hand. I make a couple of keystrokes and the laptop screen comes to life.

"We're looking at raw footage," I remind her. "We'll do some editing after we make an initial run-through."

Between the shower scene and our lovemaking on the bed, there is more than a half hour of material. Occasionally, one of us points something out to the other, but mostly we like what we see. Our performance on the bed looks better than either of us expects in spite of the awkward moment when we were fumbling around with our hands between our legs.

"Time to edit," I announce and go back to the beginning. We keep only about three minutes of the shower scene since that's more than enough time to get the point across; two naked women are having a lot of fun using soap suds as an excuse to fondle each other.

When we have trimmed down the scene on the bed to about four minutes, we have a quality product. There is no hint that vibrators are being used and it's impossible to tell exactly what we're doing when our hands are between our legs. Our orgasms were the real deal and that message comes across loud and clear, so to speak. Erin and I are both pleased.

"Watching this is making me horny," I announce as I finish my glass of wine.

"Me too," Erin admits," and I haven't even been penetrated yet," she adds with a grin.

"Then let's go do something about that," I respond, grinning back at her. Moments later, I am fishing around inside my Vera Bradley bag when Erin suggests that we reveal what each of us brought to the party in terms of sex toys. I agree and pull my bag out of the drawer while she unzips her suitcase and removes a similar designer bag.

With a shrug, I unzip the bag and dump its contents on the bed. Erin does the same and we both get an attack of the giggles.

"Mostly we have the same stuff," she declares when she gets control of herself. She is correct. Each of us brought the dildo that was featured on Saturday night, our wrist and ankle cuffs, some nylon straps, a couple of single-bullet vibrators, the butt plug, and a large tube of lubricant.

"I guess I'm not too surprised," I tell her. "Our tastes seem to be pretty much in alignment. "Except for that thing. What is it?" The object of my attention is similar to a regular dildo except that about two inches of the tip bends to one side at a sharp angle.

"That's the G-spot vibrator I told you about," she replies. "Want to try it? It'll make you cum in about a minute, particularly if you use a bullet on your clit at the same time," she adds with an impish grin.

"I...I don't know," I stammer, not expecting to be put on the spot.

"Would you rather I demonstrate it first?" she asks, smiling at my discomfiture. "I'm getting wet just thinking about it. When you see what it does to me, you're gonna be hot to do it."

"What about the regular dildos?"

"We'll do that later. Trust me, this won't take long. I'll go first."

"Okay," I agree as I clear all the other stuff off the bed and pile it on the dresser. When I'm done, Erin begins piling all the extra pillows against the headboard.

"Turn the camera on when I tell you I'm ready," she orders.

"You want to keep on recording?"

"Yes. You created a monster when you showed me that little video clip of Max fucking you. My mind has been filling up with possibilities ever since. I want everything recorded," she declares. "We can decide later on how much to show the guys."

"Do you need me to do anything?"

"Just take care of the camera stuff," she says with a grin as she takes off her robe and tosses it aside, "and hold onto your hat."

Moments later, Erin is in position. She is partially reclined against the headboard and its cushion of pillows. The G-spot vibrator, a little single-bullet vibrator, and a tube of lubricant are at her side. Her legs are open very wide, her knees are drawn back, and her are feet planted firmly on the bed. I center her body in the viewfinder and zoom in until her body fills the television screen. When I am finished, Erin is smiling at her own image and I'm staring in admiration and lust at her perfectly proportioned body.