Fantasy Crossroads Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you're sexy," I tell her, smiling at her obvious delight at becoming an X-rated video star.

"I know," she answers with a grin. "Start recording," she adds. I comply and then lean back against the entertainment center to watch the show. I have no interest in the television. My eyes are riveted on the neatly trimmed triangle of dark red hair between her thighs.

Erin ignores the camera momentarily while she applies lubricant to the vibrator. It has about the same length and diameter of a normal dildo, so lubricant makes sense. When she is satisfied with the results, she sets the lube aside and then smiles into the lens.

I watch, fascinated, as she parts her labia with one hand and slides the tip of the strange machine up and down her slit for a few seconds. Then, with a wink and a little smile at the camera, she eases the tip of the device inside her pussy, rotates the rest of it downward toward the mattress, and then slides a couple more inches of the shaft inside.

Now I understand how the thing works; the tip is up behind her pubic mound, pressing hard against her G-spot. Erin makes a slight adjustment to the angle and then pushes a small button in the base of the vibrator. A very faint buzzing sound is quickly stifled by her sharp cry in response.

For the next couple of minutes, Erin moves the vibrator very slowly while her cries of pleasure fill the room. I am lubricating heavily and it is all I can do to stop myself from reaching under my bathrobe to finger myself. Only the knowledge that I am next up to bat prevents me from giving in to temptation.

Erin's cries are sharper now and she begins to rock her hips in anticipation of the orgasm that is building inside her. Just before she goes over the top, she grabs the controller for the bullet, turns the little machine on, and presses the vibrator against her clit. Her shriek of release reverberates off the bedroom walls and then dies out as she shuts everything down. Breathing heavily, she sags back into the pile of pillows with a languid smile on her face. I just stare at her, nearly overcome by what I have just witnessed.

"Your turn," she eventually announces as she looks directly into the camera lens with an evil little grin and pulls the vibrator out of her pussy. "You gonna love this," she adds as she rolls out of bed to stand on wobbly legs.

I waste no time, shrugging my robe off my shoulders and dropping it to the floor. A moment or two later I occupy her place in the bed.

I have had countless G-spot orgasms, all of them triggered by my husband, usually with his fingers and sometimes with his cock depending on the position we're using. I have never had one by myself and I am frantic to get started.

Additional lubrication is unnecessary. I am sopping wet and the vibrator still glistens from Erin's experience. Within a few seconds, I have it properly installed in my pussy with the tip pressed hard against my G-spot. I'm in a hurry, so I turn it on immediately and let out a yelp as the machine starts to do its work. Instantly I am launched on a trajectory that I know will have me cumming within seconds. I barely have time to start the bullet and press it hard against my clit before I begin screaming as I'm flung over the edge.

My orgasm seems to last forever, my body trembling as I toss the bullet aside and ride the waves induced by the machine that as still running inside my pussy. Very soon, the intensity becomes too much to bear but I can't remember how to turn the damned thing off. I pull it out and drop it on the bed where it continues to buzz until Erin arrives at my side, silences the device, and pulls me into her arms.

"I think that must be some kind of record," she whispers in my ear. "I didn't know a woman could cum that quickly. I've certainly never done it so fast," she adds.

I am able to talk now, so I respond to her statement.

"It was watching you cum that set me up," I whisper back. "I can't believe I even had time to start the bullet. I gotta get one of those vibrators. Soon."

"We can order one later if you like," she offers with a smile as she sits up in the bed. "Now let's go see what the camera captured."

****

"That is truly phenomenal," Erin says with a wide grin when we finish reviewing the edited footage of our encounters with the G-spot vibrator. "The guys are going to love that."

"And we aren't even done yet," I add, taking a sip of my second glass of wine. "But it's getting late. We'd better eat something or we'll be too drunk to do anything but pass out."

Erin agrees, so she makes a shrimp salad for a light lunch. While we eat and polish off the bottle of wine, the skies clear and the sun makes an appearance.

"What should we do next?" she asks as she clears away the dishes.

"Well, it's stopped raining, so let's go for another walk on the beach," I suggest.

"I meant, what shall we do next for sex."

"I know what you meant," I respond with a grin. "And I have an idea, but I'm not telling. So let's go for a long walk, take another shower, have sex, and then take a nap."

"Oh, all right," she agrees with an exaggerated pout.

We walk for more than an hour, beach combing for shells, enjoying each other's company, and talking. As usual, we end up talking about sex.

"I've learned a thing or two since we arrived," I begin.

"And what might those things be?" Erin inquires.

"I don't know how you feel, but we've spent enough time together, and shared enough intimacies, that I don't want this to be the last time we get together for sex. And I also want us to be friends as well as sex partners. I genuinely enjoy being with you. When we get back home, I would like for us to do things together as friends, and still indulge in sex whenever we like."

"I feel exactly the same way," Erin responds. "It would sadden me if this turned out to be a one-time thing."

"It won't," I hasten to reassure her.

"And the friendship part is important to me too," she continues.

"I'm glad to hear you say that. We'll have to address the sex issue with our husbands, but I don't think Max will object as long as he gets laid as often as he likes."

"Craig won't have a problem either if it doesn't interfere with our sex life."

"I seriously doubt that it will. If anything, the guys will be beneficiaries of what we do. Just being with you hypes me up and makes me want more sex, not less."

"Well then Miss Haley, since you want more sex, perhaps we ought to head back to the cottage. I seem to recall that you have an idea about what we should do next."

****

A half hour later, showered and once again clad in bathrobes, Erin and I are drying our hair for the second time today.

"Pile all the pillows against the headboard like they were before," I tell her. They are in disarray after our workout with the G-spot machine. "Then take off your bathrobe and lie back. You know what to do."

"Yes ma'am," she responds with a smile. Moments later she has complied and is semi-reclined against the small mountain of pillows. All of our sex toys are still in a tangle on the dresser where we left them earlier in the day. I select two cuffs, one of the large dildos, and two nylon straps.

"Oooooh," she murmurs with a little smile. "Are you going to tie me up and fuck me?"

"I am," I reply as I join her on the bed. Moments later, I have each of her wrists spread wide apart and secured to a vertical bar on the brass headboard. She has some freedom of movement, so she seizes a bar with each hand and awaits my next move.

My next move is to leave the bed, shift the camera over to the dresser, and connect it to my laptop. When I have everything the way I want it, Erin's body is shown in profile on the screen, her firm breasts pointing prettily into the air and her elegant legs crossed demurely at the ankles.

Satisfied that all is ready, I spread a generous film of lubricant on the dildo and then move to the foot of the bed. I am now visible on the screen, naked, and holding the dildo by its handle.

"Open your legs very wide," I order." Staring intently at the silicone phallus, she complies and draws her knees back as well.

Moments later I am sitting tailor-fashion between her shapely legs. Staring at the dildo, she lowers her legs until the backs of her knees are resting on top of mine and lets out a contended sigh. I waste no time. Using both hands, one to maintain my grasp on the dildo's handle and the other to control its business end, I slowly slide the head of the large cock up and down her slit. I continue doing so until Erin moans in response and begins to rock her hips upward to encourage me.

With infinite care, I begin to ease the instrument into her pussy, pausing briefly to satisfy myself that she is suffering no discomfort. Apparently, she is not because she thrusts her hips upward sharply once more and I push the lifelike dildo deep inside.

"Oh God! Yes! Fuck me!"

For several minutes, I thrust the device in and out of her pussy, trying to duplicate what Max usually does when he fucks me. I vary the speed, force, and angle of penetration and I'm rewarded for my efforts by a series of moans, cries, and yelps that increase in frequency and volume as Erin is pushed relentlessly up the slope toward what I hope will be a sensational orgasm.

She is close. I now have confidence in my technique so I am able to hold her on the threshold until frustration becomes evident in her cries and her hip motion becomes erratic.

"Harder!" she demands. "Harder!"

In response, I plunge the artificial cock more sharply into her and then slide my free hand down her pubic mound where I use my thumb to make contact with her clit. Seconds later, Erin lets out scream of release that could be heard outside the cottage if we had neighbors. Her body trembles violently as orgasmic contractions seize control of her body.

When I am certain that her climax has run its course, I slowly ease the dildo in and out of her pussy to help her descend from the dizzying height of her arousal. Eventually, I remove the slick wet cock but maintain my position sitting between her open thighs.

"Oh my God," she finally whispers. "That was incredible."

"It certainly was," I whisper back, enormously pleased with myself. "I can't believe I was able to make that happen for you."

"I only hope I can do as well for you," she responds, "as soon as I have the strength. Now untie me."

"Not yet," I tell her as I leave the bed to relocate the camera to its original position on the shelf in the entertainment center.

"What are you doing?" she asks, although I suspect she knows what is going to happen next.

When I am happy with what I see on the large television screen, I kneel on the bed with my back to the camera, separate Erin's legs, and slide down into position with my face buried in the triangle of dark red hair.

"Oh fuck!" she cries as my tongue immediately finds her clit. "Oh fuck!"

It is all over in a matter of seconds. Erin arches her back, cums with a piercing shriek, and collapses back into the pillows. Once again, I gently bring her back down and then disengage. When I finally release her wrists, her arms fall limply onto the bed.

"Oh my God," she murmurs softly as I lie down beside her and pull her into her arms.

"Give me a few minutes to recover and it'll be your turn."

"We have all afternoon," I tell her before pressing my lips to hers.

****

It doesn't take all afternoon. Within a few minutes, Erin is fully recovered and is anxious to return the favor. In no time at all, my wrists are lashed to the headboard, my legs are open wide, and my knees are drawn back to present my pussy for her attention.

The camera is displaying my image on the television screen and I must admit that I like what I see. As I watch the screen, Erin appears, lies down between my legs, and lowers her face into the soft thatch of neatly trimmed black hair.

I smile into the camera as she kisses the insides of my thighs and then let out a soft moan when I feel her tongue part my labia. A moment later she has found my clit and the moan turns into a sharp cry of pleasure.

Erin takes her time, licking, sucking, and teasing my pussy into an advanced state of arousal. Each time I thrust my hips upward, trying to send her an unmistakable message that I want to cum, she draws back and resumes kissing and licking my inner thighs.

"Oh God!" I finally cry out in frustration several minutes later. "Please let me cum!"

Mercifully, she sucks my clit in between her lips and massages the sensitive flesh with her tongue, pressing harder as my cries fill the room. Very quickly, a series of intensely pleasurable contractions take control of my body. I let out a high-pitched wail and go over the edge into orgasmic freefall.

I am now only semi-conscious. Erin is slowly licking the insides of thighs that continue to tremble from the aftershocks of a sensational orgasm. I'm having trouble catching my breath.

Movement on the bed eventually captures my attention. As Erin leaves the bed, I glance up at the television screen and see a different woman than the one who was displayed before. This one has sagged down onto the bottom of the pile of pillows, her upper body hanging from her constrained wrists, her legs limp and widely splayed. I give the woman a little smile of satisfaction and receive an identical one in return.

Erin is moving the camera over to the dresser and I realize she is not finished with me yet. When she has everything set up to her satisfaction, she takes her position sitting between my open thighs, dildo in hand.

"Oh God," I moan, knowing full well what she's going to do next.

The dildo slides easily into me and I moan again as Erin begins to fuck me with it, slowly at first but gradually increasing speed and force until I am racing upward once again. She is now plunging the artificial cock in and out of my pussy with surprising strength and I am teetering on the edge, my cries loud and unintelligible. At precisely the right moment, she employs the thumb trick I used on her and I go over the edge with a shriek as she manipulates my clit.

As I had done with her, she keeps the dildo moving gently while I come down. Eventually, she pulls the instrument free, sets it aside, and releases my wrists. I roll onto my side with a sigh of contentment as she lies by my side, pulls the bed clothes back into place over us, and then holds me spoon-fashion as we both drift off into a deep sleep.

****

"I'm starving," Erin announces. We have awakened from our nap, the sun is low on the western horizon, and we are sitting in the porch swing as we were last evening, wrapped in a comforter.

"Me too," I agree. "We ate the shrimp at lunch so about all we have left is cheese and crackers."

"I'm hungrier than that," she counters.

"Me too," I agree once again. "Let's get dressed up and go into town for a real meal."

"What kind of food would you like?" she asks.

"I'll eat damned near anything as long as someone else cooks it," I reply with a grin.

"Based on what I've witnessed so far, that would be best," she responds as she unwraps herself from the comforter and rises to her feet. "I'll be right back."

She's back in a flash with her magic smart phone. Moments later, both of her thumbs are a blur as she does whatever it is she does with that thing.

"How about French?"

"You mean, like snails?" I respond, wrinkling my nose. Actually, I like French food. Max and I have a couple of favorite restaurants in the city that specialize in French cuisine. Of course, Erin doesn't know this and she stares back at me with a startled look on her face. I decide to let her off the hook.

"I'm kidding," I tell her. "French is perfect."

"Good! Because I found one that looks really great."

"Then let's get dressed up and go before we both starve to death."

Forty minutes later we're seated at a corner table in a charming restaurant in Edgartown. From the looks of our surroundings and the dozen or so other patrons, we have chosen one that caters to upscale diners.

For a lark, both of us had brought the wraparound dresses we wore for our evening of bondage the previous Saturday night. We are wearing them now but we've added light sweaters against the evening chill. The come-fuck-me shoes we wore that night have been exchanged for more understated footwear. Anyone who looks at us probably thinks we are two normal women enjoying a leisurely meal together. Erin and I both find that funny.

"I wonder what these people would think if they knew what we've been doing for the past twenty-four hours?" Erin whispers with a twinkle of mischief in her eyes.

"This is Massachusetts," I remind her with a straight face. "They might burn us at the stake. Or at least make us wear a scarlet letter of some sort."

That gets us giggling with our hands over our mouths. When we recover, we decide that the letter 'B' best fits our bisexual nature.

"Not to be confused with 'bitch' or course," Erin says, causing me to laugh out loud. The other patrons ignore us so we conclude that our behavior, publically at least, is acceptable to the island's elite so we relax, order cocktails, and peruse our menus. All the entrees are pricey, but they look delicious. We decide to throw fiscal caution to the wind and make the meal truly memorable.

We have trouble making up our minds so we ask our server for recommendations.

"You ladies can't go wrong ordering the seafood soup as an appetizer," he tells us with a smile.

"Our chef's specialty is Coquilles St-Jacques," he continues, "and I highly recommend the 2015 Chateau de Fieuzal Blanc to go with both the soup and the scallops. It is a white Bordeaux blend that is superb."

Erin and I decide to go with all his recommendations and he departs to submit our order.

As it turns out, his suggestions are perfect. The soup is wonderful, the scallops are splendid, and the wine compliments everything perfectly. For desert, we split a Corsican lemon mousse.

When we finish, both of us sit back in our chairs with sighs of contentment. We have managed to hold starvation at bay. Our server has poured the last of the wine into our glasses and left the tab in an embossed leather folder.

"I'll have to take out a second mortgage on the house," I quip as I insert my credit card into the folder.

"Remember, we're splitting the costs when we settle up later. It won't be that bad," Erin informs me with a smile.

"Take a look," I tell her with a grin as I pass the folder over to her.

"Holy shit!" she squeaks and then clamps a hand over her mouth.

"Yeah, but worth every penny."

****

"Do we have any wine left?" I ask as I take a seat in front of the fire. Erin is rooting around in the kitchen.

"Nope," she replies, "just one bottle of champagne."

"That'll work."

A cork pops and Erin joins me on the sofa with two plastic flutes of the bubbly stuff.

"I've been thinking about the butt plug thing," she suddenly announces.

"Yeah, me too," I admit, "and I would like to postpone all that to some later date if you have no objection."

"None at all. In fact, I'm a bit relieved," she responds. "The orgasms I had on Saturday night when Craig was fucking me with the plug in place were the most powerful I've ever experienced," she continues.

"Mine were too. And you're concerned that we won't be able to duplicate those feelings."

"Exactly! Some of the pleasure was derived from the hard physical impact of his body against mine."

"Which we can't duplicate with a hand-held dildo."

"Exactly again. I think we should order a strap-on dildo and then experiment with it as soon as we get a chance."

"I agree. Plus I want one of those G-spot vibrators."

"Shall we go ahead and order everything now?"

"Why not?" I reply as I get up to retrieve my laptop. Moments later we have found a site that features a large selection of dildos. After much discussion, and another glass of champagne, we select a model with a cock that is about the same size as the ones we've been using. The straps look substantial so we believe we've made a good choice. Then Erin points out a G-spot device that is nearly identical to hers, so we place the order using my shipping address, and send it off into the ether.