All Comments on 'Fantasy Fulfilled'

by hornyhubby29

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
not nearly as sex-charged as #1-3....

this latest chapter has lost your original... highly sex charged...action and premise... from #1-3....that being a total nasty cum-slut mom/dad/son story..for women/moms like myself..and bi couples like us..nothing a bigger turn-on than hottt family fun when mom is shared by stud hubby/dad and jock stud son together...and when mom gets to see and participate in really hottttt dad/son bi action...with her...we know... so hopefully your next chapter will bring dave back into the action with gwen and jeff..and jeff's friends..who gwen insists learn about "bi" with jeff and dave...and her really becoming a total cum-slut..for all of them..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
cum n' get it

i wanted to cum right after i started reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
NOT WORTH A COMMENT

CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

When mom a whore i was watching porn movie my mom came in she saw it sat down.i said to her like what you see she looked at me tild take your night gown off and get on your back she looked at me so i pushed on her back got on top shoved my cock in her cunt.she screamed what are you doing fucking you just kept going bottoming out in her cunt then i let my cum go in her cunt.i pulled out shoved my cock in her mouth told suck it clean.i started getting hard again shoved it down her throat she gagged on it then i pulled out shot all over her face smered it on her face and said facial cream.once was done i went to bed then next morning my mom kooked at me said you bastard not protected then two weeks later she told me that she was pregnant.told her your # 2 your sister is # 1 she you got your aunt pregnant too and i said yep now i got two milfs pregnant i told her we even gangbanged her too.we shoved three cocks in her cunt she was screaming shoved cock in her ass at sametime she yelled out my ass.we filmed it when we all came in her she yelled and came too.you mean you and your friends fucked her isaid yws and told mymom your next and even told her your gong to be getting fucked by 12 of us and we plan on gangbanging you but your going to have three in your and we are gonig to try put three in your all at sametime i told her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous