All Comments on 'Fantasy Fulfilled'

by JacksonBentley

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
865cpl4fun865cpl4funover 3 years ago
Soo hot!

This is a story with an appropriate level of detail, leading the reader through the relationships building to the climax. She got ordered around by a pretty good dom, but it was still all about her and what she really wanted in the end. I love my wife, and witnessing her experience something like that would be incredible. There aren't many decent candidates for that kind of a relationship. We are looking and hopeful, though. 'Rona is messing things up for everyone.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Shana is one lucky broad. Two cocks to satisfy her pussy. Maybe one if them could breed her

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 3 years ago

This story scored high on my arousal meter. Hope to see more submissions from you. Thank you!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 3 years ago

Lucky Lady!

Here’s hoping their threesome continues to work for them. My guy loved the idea of a friend joining us, however he always ended up spoiling the evening one way or another. Although he denies it, I think it’s because he’s subconsciously jealous and insecure. It’s a happy circumstance the three of them were longtime friends before adding intimacy to their mix. I enjoy the way you write with plenty of details without overdoing it. Thank you.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i loved the story and gave it 5 stars. But Brad is a fucking cuck and now he had lost Shanna forever to Steve and his large cock. Now they are wedded to fucking as a threesome until, of course, Shanna wants to include other men in the process. Once this pandora's box is opened, it can never be closed again. This relationship between Brad and Shanna is doomed now. She will never be his again. He risked too much and lost too much here. She is gone and there is nothing he can do about it. He is a fucking cuck now. Sad, sad, sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So hot having a best friend with a big cock turning your wife into a dirty slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BRAD AND STEVE JUST RAPED HIS WIFE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJacksonBentley@JacksonBentley
My apologies. Chapter 40 and the Epilogue of my story The Product will be delayed. I recently became ill and I don't have ready access to a computer, nor the energy to focus on writing or editing. I will complete the story as soon as I possibly can. Again, my apologies. B...