Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And besides, Brad told himself, if that is what Shanna wants, he shouldn't stand in her way, regardless of his own feelings.

Steve wasn't far behind Brad as he stood and lifted Shanna into his arms. She stirred from her dreamlike state briefly and saw Brad lighting candles as Steve carried her down the hallway. Her heart raced, realizing that Brad was intent on making their fantasy a reality. The muscular Steve had Shanna firmly in his arms and was carrying her to the bedroom. Shanna smiled dreamily as she was carried the rest of the way down the hallway, knowing she was about to be ravished by her husband and his stud friend.

Approaching the bedroom door, Shanna could see the candlelight flickering inside, just as she had imagined it countless times. As they walked through the doorway, Shanna looked to her left and yes, her husband was sitting their naked on a chair in the corner, leering at her hungrily and stroking his manhood...just as she had imagined it, so many times.

The tingling began again between Shanna's legs and radiated from there, making her entire body tremble with desire. It was really going to happen, just as they had imagined it. Just as she had dreamed about it countless times. She knew the men could not be turned back now. She knew that she could not turn back now.

Steve walked to the bottom of the king bed and lowered Shanna to her feet, steadying her as he gently gripped her biceps until she had her legs under her. Shanna looked up into Steve's eyes in anticipation of what was to come.

"Can you stand on your own?" asked Steve quietly.

"Yes, yes, I think so," answered Shanna, dreamily.

"Then disrobe for me," ordered Steve. "I've waited way too long to see your luscious body. I can't wait any longer."

Instinctively, Shanna turned her head to look toward her husband seeking his approval.

"Don't look at your husband," said Steve, his voice soft but firm. "For now, all he is going to do is watch, just like in the fantasy. Now take off your clothes. And when you are done, remove mine."

Shanna stood frozen for a moment, facing away from her husband and casting her eyes downward as she avoided making eye contact with Steve.

"Come on Shanna, get on with it," urged Steve impatiently. "You know you want it."

Heaving a sigh, Shanna finally made eye contact with Steve and lifted her halter over her head and cast it to the foot of the bed.

"Now the skirt," said Steve, his voice more urgent and excited now that he had seen just how perfectly round and pert Shanna's breasts were, and how hard and lush her brown, thimble-sized nipples were as well.

Shanna looked up at Steve as he devoured her breasts with his hungry eyes, realizing it was useless fight it any further. Her hands were shaking as she fidgeted with the zipper on the back of the short skirt, and as she pulled it down she turned to face her husband, overcome with shame as she let it fall to her feet.

"I've already told you, Shanna, your husband is just going to watch," said Steve. "He's already seen your bare baby pussy. Now turn around and let me feast my eyes on your fabulous, wet pussy."

Shanna swerved around as Steve said "bare baby pussy" with an unmistakable look of surprise, her entire body turning a bright shade of red from head to toe and it was apparent even in the dim candlelight.

"You didn't think I already knew?" Steve quietly laughed. "There's very little about your sexual wants, needs and desires I don't already know about at this point my lustful little flower. Your husband has shared everything I need to know about you. Just how you like to have your pussy licked, which positions you prefer, exactly how to make you cum loud and hard. How we are going to please you and make you beg for more... that's been our main topic of conversation for a very long time."

Shanna looked up at Steve, her eyes a mixture of defiant anger tinged with unbridled lust. She just starred at Steve, her breasts heaving but with her hands held submissively behind her back, just as the fantasy dictated.

"Now undress me," demanded Steve. "Don't you want to see the special gift I have been saving for you?"

Again, Shanna hesitated briefly.

"Do it now, Shanna. Unwrap your gift," demanded Steve as he grabbed Shanna's shoulders and pulled her toward him. "Do it, this is your fantasy too. Remember?"

Shanna looked up into Steve's eyes as he towered over her, then lowered her head submissively. She began unbuttoning his silk camp shirt slowly as her fingers trembled. When she was finished, she slid it from his broad shoulders and let it drop to the floor, revealing his chiseled, muscled and well-tanned chest.

Steve placed both of his hands on Shanna's shoulders again and encouraged her to her knees as she unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts. Steve wore no underwear, so his penis sprung free as she lowered his shorts to the floor.

Shanna's eyes widened as she looked up at Steve, who was smiling down at her.

"That's right, it's all for you and just you. At least for now," said Steve, laughing to himself. "Once you've finished coaxing it to life, I'll fill each of your lovely orifices like you've never had them filled before, with every inch of this." Steve slapped the side of Shanna face with his penis.

Shanna's eyes widened yet again. A look of astonishment and disbelief coursing across her face.

"That's right, baby girl. It's not even angry yet," said Steve. "You've got work to do."

Once again Shanna froze, unable to move. She crossed her arms to cover her breasts and sat back on her haunches, paralyzed and not knowing what to do.

"What's the matter, you don't want your gift?" teased Steve as he bent over and whispered in her ear. "I know your husband wants to watch me give it to you. Don't believe me? Then turn around and look at him."

Steve pulled Shanna to her feet by her biceps and spun her around to face her husband, as she blushed in shame. She almost immediately diverted her eyes, casting them downward.

Brad was sure that this was it, this was the point when Shanna would call things off. Brad sat drained of emotion, unsure of himself and of his wife. He never thought she would let things go this far. How much further would she go? Was Steve right? Would Shanna be enticed by Steve's huge cock to become a slut and whore too?

"Oh come now, Shanna. Why the sudden modesty?" prodded Steve. "Surely you've seen each other naked before. Or is it something else?"

Shanna tried to wrest herself from Steve's grip and turn away, but he turned her toward her husband again. This time holding her in place by her breasts as he mauled them with his hands. He then covered both her breasts with his left arm, grabbing tightly onto her right breast and letting the index and middle finger on his right hand find the slit in her bare wet pussy as she unconsciously spread her legs wider to accommodate his invading fingers. Shanna's body involuntarily throbbed with passion as Steve's fingers found their mark. The more she tried to wriggle free, the more aroused she became.

"There, look at your husband," whispered Steve into Shanna's ear so only she could hear. "Look how hard he has become watching me manhandle you. Look how lustful his eyes became when I started fingering your wet pussy and you rocked up and down on my fingers. Imagine how much harder he'll become when I fill you with my cock and make you scream for more."

Steve was thrusting his fingers in and out of Shanna's pussy harder now and she rocked and swayed until his fingers furiously massaged her clit and she exploded. Shanna squealed and moaned as her body writhed in Steve's arms.

Once Shanna's body was no longer convulsing in orgasm she went limp and Steve let her sink to the floor onto all fours, her chest heaving in and out and her breasts flopping wildly around as she tried to catch her breath.

"Look at your poor husband, Shanna," said Steve. "Look at the anguished look on his face. He is so close. Show some mercy on him and crawl over there and get him off, Shanna. Take him down your throat and take care of him in his moment of need. Go on!"

Shanna crawled to her husband and looked up into his suddenly emotionless eyes. Not getting any reaction, Shanna suddenly felt uneasy, but nevertheless began sucking him passionately. She assumed that he was feeling pangs of jealousy. She had warned him this might happen many times when he prodded her to go through with their tryst with Steve. He had told her to ignore it, if it happened, that he would get over it. Now she could only hope he would.

To Shanna's relief, it wasn't very long before Brad arched his back and she felt him throbbing in her mouth and throat as he exploded in huge waves of cum as he grabbed the sides of her head, pushing himself deeper into her throat just as he usually did.

Gulping vigorously, Shanna took his whole load, only allowing a little to drip down his shaft. Quickly licking the errant drops from her husband's penis, Shanna set about resurrecting his muscle once again, lavishing it with her tender attention. When it was nearly erect Shanna looked up at her husband as they starred at each other ambivalently and was about to speak when Steve preempted her.

"Very nice," said Steve, interrupting. "Now crawl over here and do the same for me."

Shanna turned and slowly crawled toward Steve with a slinky feline grace.

"I'm not completely hard yet," continued Steve as she crawled toward him. "But a few thrusts down your lovely throat should get me there. And then I'll rock your world."

When Shanna had turned around, she saw that Steven had moved to the bottom of the bed and was leaning back on his elbows with his massive prick hanging over the edge between his spread legs. Shanna had immediately started to become aroused again at the sight of it, but also had some trepidation about trying to take all of it down her throat. Excitement and apprehension coursed through Shanna's body as she crawled toward Steve.

Once Shanna was at the foot of the bed, she leaned forward and sensuously rubbed her cheek against Steve's growing penis where it met his pubic hair. Shanna let her hands explore the full length of Steve's massive tool for the first time as she let out an excited gasp of recognition.

"So you like your new toy?" asked Steve.

Shanna rubbed her cheek against Steve growing muscle as she shook her head yes.

Brad couldn't hear what they were saying from across the room, but the sight of his wife kneeling submissively between another mans legs as she lovingly rubber her face against his huge cock was an image Brad would not soon get out of his mind. The fact that his wife's sex juices were streaming down the inside of both her thighs like a bitch in heat only reinforced the mental image.

It was a bitter pill to swallow, but Brad was beginning to believe that Steve was right, under the right circumstances any woman was capable of being a slut and a whore, even his wife. Brad continued to look across the room as Steve continued to have his way with his wife.

"Good, then you need to get me really hard," whispered Steve. "So, I can fill places inside you that you didn't know exist."

"You'll never get all of this monster into my pussy," sighed Shanna as she started to lick and kiss Steve's scrotum, and knead his massive balls. "But I'll take all of it I can."

"Now wipe all of that nice slick pussy juice that's oozing from you all over your hands. Then rub it into my cock and suck me down your beautiful throat to finish getting me hard," said Steve as he ran his hand through Shanna's hair.

Shanna did as she was told and her hands glided up and down Steve's shaft as she rubbed more and more of her own slick lubricant into his growing muscle. Shanna valiantly tried to take Steve's penis down her throat. It was nearly as round as a beer bottle and she initially struggled to get even its swollen bulbous head inside her mouth, stretching her jaws as far as they would go.

Ultimately, Steve lifted Shanna up onto the end of the bed and stood up, allowing one of his feet to rest of the bed next to her as he grasped her head and slowly began to penetrate her throat. He had her angled on the bed and Shanna realized that was so her husband could watch. She snuck a glance and he appeared to be rock hard again and he was slowly stroking his penis. They made eye contact and Shanna was relieved to see that his eyes had returned to life and were now full of lust, as were her own.

Steve had been slowly seesawing his cock into Shanna's mouth allowing her to breathe on the backstrokes. But suddenly he drove almost the full length of his cock down her throat in one swift motion and kept making short thrusts into her throat as her whole body began to shake uncontrollably because she couldn't breathe. Her frantic whines were barely audible as she pushed with her hands against his body to try and free herself. Finally, Steve pulled out and Shanna gagged as she tried to clear her windpipes and breathe.

Once Shanna had regained her composure, she looked up to see that Steve's cock was fully erect and it sent chills up and down her spine, just thinking that it would soon be inside her.

"Turn around on all fours and face your husband," said Steve as he repositioned his own body. "I want you looking at your husband while I fuck you, and you at him. Just as we've talked about."

"Yes!" rasped Shanna eagerly as she positioned herself at the end of the bed, grabbing the edge of the mattress for support.

Steve was kneeling behind her now and using his hands to spread the lips of Shanna's labia apart.

"Spread your legs wider and lean forward until your tits are touching the bed," ordered Steve.

Shanna and Brad's eyes were locked on each other now. As Shanna felt the bulbous head of Steve's cock rub up against the sensitive lips to her pussy it twitched and Shanna sighed excitedly. Shanna kept her gaze fixated on her husband as Steve pushed into her pussy.

Steve slowly penetrated Shanna as the walls of her pussy stretched to accommodate him. When the head of Steve's penis was finally inside her, Shanna let out an exultant moan. But as Steve pushed deeper and deeper inside her, her eyes became wide with fear and her moans became urgent pleas.

The deeper Steve entered her, the more her body began to shake and she pounded her feet up and down on the bed as she struggled as Steve's gargantuan cock stretched her pussy wider and wider. Brad looked on in rapt fascination, his own cock rock hard as he watched his wife struggle to take Steve's huge cock.

"Oh God! It's so big!" cried out Shanna. "Oh God! It's too big, it's too big. Oh God, please. Take it out! Take it out!"

Steve had a firm grip on each side of Shanna's ass and he kept pushing deeper, paying no attention to her pleas.

"Oh please! Pleasseee!" begged Shanna as her eyes grew wider yet and tears rolled down her cheeks. She looked to her husband Brad for sympathy, but he was stroking his cock, enjoying the sight of his friend conquering his wife's pussy.

Finally, Steve quit pushing when he could feel Shanna's cervix and he paused briefly as she continued to moan uncomfortably.

Eventually, Steve withdrew a couple of inches before pushing back inside and bottoming out again. This time Shanna sighed pleasurably. Then Steve withdrew four inches before pushing back inside and finding Shanna's cervix again. This time Shanna let out a pleasurable moan as she raised her ass in the air to meet the inward thrust. Next Steve pulled out six inches before thrusting quickly back inside this time.

"Oh God! Yes, baby!" screamed Shanna lustfully, her voice hoarse with passion now.

Again, Steve withdrew six or seven inches and immediately slammed his cock back inside Shanna, who squealed in ecstasy.

"Oh baby! BABY" shouted Shanna, her voice frantic with lust. "Oh God! Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard! Oh please, HARD!"

With each of the last two thrusts, Shanna thrashed her ass upward and side to side as she pushed back to meet Steve's huge cock. Shanna was consumed with lust now as her breasts heaved in and out and flopped from side to side and up and down with each thrust as she pushed back to meet him.

Looking up at her husband, Shanna could see the animal lust in his eyes as well and the precum dripping down his needy cock and that only aroused her more. Brad could see the crazed almost feral expression on Shanna's face as she impaled herself on Steve's big cock. Now Brad could hardly wait until it was his turn to use his wife like a nasty, slutty little whore. Brad saw previously unimagined possibilities in their future.

Steve was pulling all of his shaft except the head of penis out on each new thrust now and with each penetration he was thrusting in and out more rapidly. Shanna was moaning, groaning screaming and frantically crying out for more as Steve relentlessly pounded into her pussy as she thrashed her ass around wildly.

"Oh Fuck! Fuck! Fuck, baby! Oh baby, fuck me hard! HARDER!" begged Shanna in her hoarse lustful voice. "Fill my pussy baby! Fill my pussy with your big beautiful cock! Oh cock, baby! Your big beautiful cock! Pleeesse, oh pleaassse! Fill be baby! Pound me harder! Oh pleeessse! Pound me harder! Make me cum again! Again, again, again! Oh pleeesssseeee, baby! I need it so bad, so bad!"

Steve mercilessly pounded Shanna's pussy as she begged him for more. The harder he plowed into her the more she wantonly thrashed her ass up and down and back and forth to meet each of his powerful strokes.

Shanna was delirious with lust now. Her cries and screams had degenerated into animal grunts and growls as she orgasmed again and again. Her body was dripping with sweat and her hair was stuck to her face, with a crazed look in her eyes, as she completely surrendered to her animal needs. The juices were streaming down the inside of her thighs forming a puddle on the bed.

"Are you our little slut now?" growled Steve as he grabbed a handful of Shannas hair and lifted her head to meet his ear. "Are you our little whore now?"

"Yes, yes!" squealed Shanna, willing to say anything so she could feel Steve's cock pound into her and give her another exquisite orgasm.

"Then say it bitch!" demanded Steve as he slapped the left and then the right side of Shanna's ass, leaving red welts. "Say it bitch! I'm your slut! I'm your whore! I'm your slutty little whore!"

"Oh God! Yes! Yes!" panted Shanna, frantic for another orgasm. "I'm your slut! I'm your whore!"

"Not good enough," said Steve as he slapped both sides of her ass again. This time the sound of the cracks even louder.

"Yes, yes yes!" cried out Shanna. "I'm you slut! I'm your whore! I'M YOUR SLUTTY LITTLE WHORE! WHORE! WHORE!"

"Good," said Steve as he began to pinch and stretch out both of Shanna's nipples. "Now you can suck your husband's cock too while I plow your sopping pussy some more. Would you like that, you slutty whore?"

"Yes, yes, more, more!" pleaded Shanna. "Yes, give me both your beautiful cocks!"

Brad had moved across the room and he savagely grabbed the hair on both sides of Shanna's head and drove his cock down her throat until he bottomed out. Then he started face fucking her just as viciously as Steve was plowing her pussy.

Shanna's screams and moans were muffled by her husband's cock as he relentlessly face fucked her. Her cries and moans were growing weaker anyway since her constant orgasms had drained Shanna of all energy and her body was starting to go limp.

"Grab her tits and hold her up," asked Steve as he looked at Brad. "I want to lube her ass up pretty good."

Steve pulled out and even with her mouth full of her husband's cock, you could hear her moan of displeasure at being deprived of Steve's big cock for even a moment.

Reaching the index and middle finger of his right hand into Shanna's wet pussy he sloshed them around to get them thoroughly wet. Next, he inserted them in her anus as deep as they would go and rolled them back and forth, stretching her out. After reinserting his fingers in her wet pussy a few more times and reaming her out again and again, Steve repeated the entire process two more times, adding a third and then a fourth finger.