Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he stretched Shanna's ass out wider and wider, Steve could hear her painful moans even as her husband continued to fill her mouth.

"You'd better pull out now, before I start," said Steve. "Once I start filling her ass, she might bite your dick off."

"Good to know," said Brad as he pulled out.

"Besides, you're going to want to save that for the grand finale," said Steve with a smile as he pointed his still stiff cock at Shanna's now gaping anus. "Hey, can you spread her cheeks for me while I get the head inside?"

"Sure," said Brad as he released his wife's tits from his grip and used his hands to spread her ass cheeks wide apart as Steve began pushing into her.

"Oh God! No! No! No!" screamed Shanna hysterically as she came back to life. "It's too big! Too big!"

Shanna frantically tried to wriggle away, but she was trapped between the two men. Steve applied more and more pressure and eventually the head of his penis popped inside Shanna's anal cavity. Shanna began shaking like a leaf.

"Oh God, baby! Please it's just too big," whimpered Shanna. "Please baby, stop! Please! Pleeessse"

Shanna was whimpering now and holding onto her husband's arms as she looked up into his face with soulful eyes and tears streamed down her cheeks in a torrent. Inch by inch, Steve continued to probe deeper into Shanna ass as she wailed and begged.

"Oh please, Steve! No more, no more! Pleeaaassse!" begged Shanna, almost hysterical. "Oh baby, please make him stop, stop! It hurts, it hurts, hurts, hurts!"

When Steve was about eight inches inside Shanna's ass he paused and let her anus adjust to his huge intruding cock. Shanna continued to whimper and moan, but she quit begging as she instead focused on controlling her own breathing.

Ready to resume, Steve extracted a couple of inches, just as he had done with her pussy, and slowly inserted them again as Shanna sighed with relief. A couple of inches in, a couple of inches out, again and again; and with each thrust and extraction Shanna's body began to relax as she moaned softly. Four, then six, then eight inches in and out multiple times and Shanna was moaning in pleasure with each new thrust. She now had her back arched with her arms wrapped around her husband's neck and her head buried in his chest.

"Oh God, baby! You fill me so good!" purred Shanna as she looked back toward Steve lustfully. "Oh please, baby! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! Fill me up! Oh please!"

Steve continued to slowly ream Shanna's ass, much to her delight. But with each thrust he was inching deeper inside her. He hadn't reached the back of her rectum yet where it curves. Once he was there, she would experience some more pain. But once his cock successfully navigated the turn the fireworks would go off for Shanna as she experiences a sense of erotic fullness she had never dreamed of.

"Oh God, you're all the way in, you're in!" yelled an excited Shanna, thinking Steve had filled her.

Steve paused briefly to let Shanna relax and didn't tell her there would be one more big push. When he finally resumed, Shanna cried out.

"No, no, no! Oh God, please, NO!" screamed Shanna frantic once again. "You're tearing me apart! You're in as deep as you can go! Please, no more!"

And again, Steve ignored Shanna's pleas and pushed ahead, trying to navigate the last curve.

"Calm down baby," said Steve soothingly as he stroked Shanna's back gently. There is a secret door inside your wonderful ass, and once I'm able to unlock its key, I'll be able to fill your luscious ass with all of my big hard cock. You want that, don't you baby?"

"Yes!" whimpered Shanna submissively, her voice shaking almost as much as her body, as she looked back at Steve. "Promise?"

"Yes, of course," said Steve in a calm, reassuring voice as he pushed a little harder, leaning a bit to the right and using his hands to angle Shanna's ass to the left. "Damn! That worked!" thought Steve as he could feel his cock sliding deeper inside Shanna's hot tight ass.

"Oh Fuck! Oh God, you're SO DEEP!" cried out Shanna as she suddenly felt Steve's pubic hair and flesh slapping against her ass once he bottomed out. "Oh my God! You're all the way in, SO DEEP! All the way in!

"Aahhhrrrr! Oh BABY!" panted Shanna loudly. "Ohhhh! I've...never...felt...so...FULL! Oh Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!"

Shanna pulled herself into a more upright position as she arched her back, grabbing a handful of each man's hair as she began alternated kissing them, in long wet kiss after another as her tongue darted in and out of their mouths.

Steve pulled out as far as he could go without moving past Shanna's secret door and then thrust himself deep inside, up to the hilt, as his pubic hairs pressed hard against Shanna's soft but supple ass and their skin slapped together with a loud crack. Shanna let out a high-pitched squeal of carnal lust.

With each new thrust, Shanna's squeals crew louder and more urgent as the delicious feeling of fullness carried her away. Brad was sucking and biting one and then the other of Shanna's nipples as Steve cupped her breasts in his hands. One of Brad's hands found its way to Shanna's clit, massaging it, as she had one intense orgasm after another, her body quaking in bliss.

"Oh Baby! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass hard! Oh Yeah! Fuck my ass HARDER! Yes! Yes! Yes!" cried out Shanna as Steve continued to ream her ass and her husband diddled her clit.

"Are you our sweet little ass whore baby?" demanded Brad, as he slapped each of Shanna's large breasts with his hand, leaving a mark.

"Yes, Oh Yes, Baby!" gushed Shanna. "I'm your sweet little ass whore. I hove having my ass reamed, deep in my ass."

"Are you going to do every slutty, nasty thing we ask you to do from now on?" asked Brad.

"Oh Yes, baby! Whatever you ask! Ohhhh! Ahhhh!" gushed Shanna as another orgasm overwhelmed her.

"I'll do every slutty thing your ask. I'll be the best whore! The best!" promised Shanna as her orgasms continued unabated and Brad continued to abuse her breasts with his hands.

Suddenly Steve laid back on the bed while keeping his cock buried deep inside Shanna's ass

"In that case," said Steve, "you won't mind having both our cocks inside you, will you?"

"Oh God, YES!" cried out Shanna. "Fill be with both your beautiful cocks. Fill me up!"

"Fill me baby!" begged Shanna, her eyes full of lust and neediness as she looked up at her husband. "Fill me with your big beautiful cock too! Fill me up!"

Brad looked down at his wife, watching as she feverishly rocked her body back and forth on Steve's huge cock, a slave to her lust, as Steve ceaselessly pistoned in and out of her. Shanna's chest heaved in and out and her stomach muscles contracted as one orgasm after another seized her body, rendering her incapable of self-control.

Shanna spread her legs wide apart and used her fingers to spread the lips of her labia invitingly for her husband as Steve continued to ream her ass from beneath.

"I need both your cocks inside me," pleaded Shanna, her voice husky with desperation as she looked up at her husband, her eyes pleading with him.

Brad straddled his wife who was still impaled on Steve's monster prick as he lay beneath her, thrusting upward. Brad pointed his rock-hard penis at the moist gash between Shanna's legs and she used her hands to guide her husband's cock inside her wet hole. Brad looked down at Shanna's shuddering body as he inched into her.

"Oh Yessss! YESSSS!" screamed Shanna, her voice becoming shrill as the sheer pleasure overwhelmed her. "I can feel both of you inside me! Oh God! It feels sooo GOOD! I feel sooo FULL!"

Brad continued to thrust his cock into his wife's slippery hole until his pubic hair was pressed hard against her bare pussy. The deeper he penetrated her, the higher pitched and more frequent her squeals became. Brad could feel Steve's cock moving through the thin membrane of tissue that separated their cocks. Gradually they developed a rhythm with one thrusting in as the other pulled out.

Shanna was delirious with lust, with every nerve ending in her body firing, as a warm glow radiated over her undulating body. Shanna's wrapped her legs around her husband's back, suspending them in midair with her toes outstretched like a ballerina. And once again Shanna aggressively gripped a handful of each man's hair as she brazenly kissed each of them again and again, lustily burying her tongue in their mouths each time.

"OH GOD! FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG BEAUTIFUL COCKS!" cried out Shanna as the two men began to gather speed as they plowed into her with their cocks.

Now only growls and hisses and other animal noises came from Shanna as the overlapping orgasms consumed her. Shanna's body bucked and squirmed as her ass and pussy clamped down on the men's cocks trying to drain every once of pleasure she could from them.

Finally, Shanna's body began to quake with one final huge orgasm as she felt both men's balls contract and their penises begin to throb as they started to spew their loads deep inside her ass and pussy.

"Fill me with your hot cum, babies," begged Shanna as she cried out. Shanna used her ass and pussy to suck every last ounce of cum out of the two men as they unloaded into her with a frenzy as they plowed into her body with their final short, quick thrusts.

Brad rolled off of Shanna and Steve rolled onto his side so Shanna was between them. They laid there, not speaking, until they all fell asleep. When they eventually awoke the candles had burned out and the lights were back on down the hallway in the living room.

Shanna was the first to stir and she immediately extracted herself from between the two men and padded off to the shower to wash the sex and cum from her body and to contemplate the meaning of what they had just done.

The two men awoke as Shanna climbed out of bed and waited until she was in the shower to stir from bed. They didn't say much as they got dressed, but agreed to head to the kitchen to get a beer since they were both dehydrated, especially Steve. Both men drank their beers in silence.

"How do you feel about what we just did?" asked Steve, finally breaking the silence.

"Honestly, I'm not sure," said Brad. "It depends on how Shanna has taken it, I guess."

"You looked a little out of sorts at the beginning," said Steve. "Are you and I OK?"

"Yeah, sure," replied Brad. "We're fine. I'm just worried about Shan...how she has taken it."

They both looked up when they saw Shanna entering the kitchen. To their mutual surprise, she had her hair up in a towel and she was completely naked as she crossed the room and sat down at the kitchen table between the men. Picking up her husband's beer, she took a swig and put the bottle down, taking a long look at both men.

"To tell you the truth, I'd never been so ashamed of myself as I was when I walked into the bathroom," said Shanna, her voice very calm and matter of fact. "But once I got in the shower and started thinking about it, it occurred to me...what do I have to be ashamed about."

Without saying another word, Shanna got up and got three more beers from the refrigerator and returned to the table.

"Everything we did we all talked about and shared our fantasies beforehand," continued Shanna. "So unless you're having regrets, Brad, I'm fine with it. Are you OK with what we did?"

Shanna and Brad looked at each other for a few seconds before Brad finally spoke.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't have problems with it at first," said Brad. "Watching you with my best friend."

Brad paused and took a drink of his beer.

"But as we all got involved," continued Brad, "the jealousy went away."

"So you are OK then, with me fucking your best friend?" asked Shanna.

"Yeah," replied Brad. "It was actually pretty hot watching Steve make you cum so hard. You were on fire."

"Yeah, I was," admitted Shanna, smiling. "You really did rock my world, Steve. You weren't kidding."

"Well, that was likewise," replied Steve, entering the conversation for the first time.

"So where do we go from here?" asked Brad. "I don't think any of us thinks we can go back to the way it was before, do either of you?"

"No," said Shanna.

"No," agreed Steve.

"So, then what?" asked Brad.

"So, we live out our other fantasies," said Shanna as both men looked at her to be sure she was serious.

"Are you sure about that, Shan?" asked Brad, his voice sounding concerned. "Some of those are pretty out there. Are you sure you are up for them?"

"I guess we'll find out," said Shanna. "Won't we."