Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gazing at the erotic sight of them reflecting back at them, she gasped at the sight of his erection sliding between her legs and slipping out between her pussy lips.

"Oh, Jason..." She quivered at the clever way he used his cock to stroke her pussy, spellbound at the kinky sight of it poking in and out between her legs. Convinced she'd never seen anything hotter, she anxiously licked her lips as he brought her closer and closer to one earth-shattering climax.

And when he added his thumb, circling around her clit, it was all she could take and she lost it, every inch of her quivering so hard, Jason had to clutch her in his arms just to keep her standing. Finally, after coming so wickedly hard, as she came back down to earth, she looked up into his eyes in the mirror and flashed the most satisfied smile he thought he'd ever seen, especially considering by now, he'd seen her come too many times to count.

Now she wondered, if this would be her life with him, how soon they could be married, because she knew one thing, she never wanted it to end.

Heaving a contented sigh, Catherine turned in his arms, smiling into his eyes, she slipped hers arms around his neck, stroking his beard she claimed his mouth in a long, slow lingering kiss. And she just hoped she could convey even a bit of what she was feeling, because damn, he had her feeling so good, just like the sex goddess he claimed her to be. Her chest really began to heave as he cupped her ass in his hands and ground his cock against her still tingling pussy. Moaning against his mouth her hand trailed down over the firm wall of his chest, and then lower over his abs until she discovered what she'd been searching for. Grinning against his mouth, she began to slide her hand up and down over his steely erection coating the tip with his moisture.

"Find what you were looking for?" Jason chuckled, as she kept stroking him in her hand, getting him harder by the second.

Coyly smiling into his eyes, she nodded. "Mmm, but it would feel so much nicer if you were slip this bad boy inside me."

More than happy to oblige, he did just as she'd asked, picked her up and carried her over to the bed so fast, that she actually started to laugh, at least until she got a good look at how hard he was, and her eyes flew open wide. Then she bit down on her lip and murmured, "Wow. I can never get over how well-endowed you are, never mind how fast you get hard."

"But now I intend to take things nice and slow," he murmured, pulling her into his arms and pressing his lips to hers as he ran his hand over breasts and down along her waist, till he was squeezing her lush ass, reveling in the feel of her soft, warm body pressed tightly to his.

Smiling into her eyes, with a lusty glint in his, he got onto his knees, spread her legs and began to kiss his way up along her silky thighs to her pussy. "I want us to be married soon," he told her between licks as he slid his tongue along the length of her slit from back to front, getting her whole body shivering all over again. "Because I want you to be mine, in every sense of the word long before we have this baby."

Doing her best to try and nod her head in agreement, all she could do was squirm and helplessly whimper especially when he latched his mouth onto her clit and began to work his magic with his talented mouth. Until finally he had her screaming his name and tossing her head back and forth on the pillow as she came with a rush against his probing tongue, while he kept right on lapping at her. Barely able to catch her breath, she let out a gasp and said, "Yes, yes, okay, whenever you say - even tomorrow, if you want. Oh, god, Jason, it just feels so good whenever do that. Just promise me you'll never to stop."

He chuckled, lifting his head. "Good thing I know just what it takes to get my way with you, huh? And believe me, baby, I don't ever intend to stop making love to you, not when it's this good."

Too wiped out to even lift her head and narrow her eyes on him about getting his way, she just threw back her head and tried to remember how to breathe, after being made to come so insanely hard, one time after another. "God, you drive me crazy," she muttered.

"Which, if I'm not mistaken, is one of the things you love about me most," he suggested, as he lifted her legs one by one and slid them over his shoulder, smiling down at the captivating sight of her glistening pussy, just waiting to be plundered. Shaking his head, he told her, "Damn, Catherine, I swear you've got to have the prettiest pussy in the world."

Finally finding the strength to lift her head, cocking an eyebrow at him, she asked, "And you'd know this, how?"

Jason laughed. "Baby, you've gotta know you're the only woman for me, and always will be." Clutching the base of his cock in his hand, nudging into her opening, he told her, "And when we're together like this, and I'm pushing inside you, it's got to be the best thing I've ever felt, like a warm tight glove sucking me in and making me want you even more. And I know I'll never be able to get enough of you, no matter how long I live."

As he flexed his hips, and really began to pump in and out of her, watching him grit his teeth, groaning at how good it felt to slide deeper inside her with every thrust, Catherine just hoped he was right and what they had would really last. Because right now, she'd never felt as happy or more cherished, than when she was with him like this. It was absolute heaven and felt almost too good to be real, especially him loving her the way that he did.

"Damn, baby, you just feel so good, that I know I'm gonna come hard. Good thing you're already pregnant, because I'm really going to fill you up, I can feel it."

Catherine smiled into his eyes, too happy for words, as stared into her eyes and groaned deep in his throat as he came. She squeezed him with all she had, as she felt him pulsing inside her with his release, just to let him know how good it felt when he was really giving it to her. God, he was just so amazing, and she knew she was lucky that he'd chosen her, considering all the women he could have had. So, how could ever say no to a man like him?

Afterwards, they stayed cuddled close all night, with Jason's hand wrapped around her belly and her bottom tucked tight against his package. But when she awoke in the morning alone in bed, she felt a little bereft. At least until she remembered he had a few meetings to attend at work, and that he'd be home later.

But when he phoned in the afternoon, she could actually feel her heart skip a beat the moment she heard the sound of his voice that always got her all tingly. "Hey, gorgeous, just wondered what my chances were of scoring a dinner date with you tonight? There's this real nice restaurant down by the lake and I've managed to get us a table with a perfect view. So, what do you say?"

Catherine grinned. "I'd love to have dinner with you, Jason."

"Good, then I'll pick up around six. Love you, baby."

"And I love you, too." So much.

Then for the whole day, all she could think of was him. Though she had a few new house listings she had to look over, as she sat at her lap top reading the specs, her mind kept wandering back to the hot young stud she'd agreed to share her life with. She knew not many women her age got a second chance in life, especially with someone as caring and loving as he was, so she decided that during their dinner she'd surprise him and tell him she was ready to book their wedding.

Later, when she'd gone upstairs to change for their night out, she was just slipping on her shoes, when she turned her head sure that she'd heard the doorbell. Considering they lived on a few acres of land in a quiet cul-de-sac, very few people came to the door out of the blue, so she wondered who it could be.

The moment she pulled open the door, her eyes flew open wide when she found herself face-to-face with Jason's mother, Jo Ryder. And she looked almost the same as the last time she'd seen her, ten long years ago, still blonde and still quite pretty. So, she could see where Jason got his looks.

"Oh, hey, what a nice surprise, Catherine," Jo said laughing, as soon as she saw her and pulled her in for a hug. Affectionately patting her back, she said, "Gee, long time no see. I couldn't believe it when Jason told me that you were the realtor that sold him the house. Small world, huh, with you meeting him again like that." Once she'd stepped inside, glancing around at the elegant interior, she nodded appreciatively. "Wow. Beautiful house though isn't it?" Then she leaned in and confided, "You know the minute I heard that Jason had met his match, and was planning to get married, I decided I had to meet her. And I just hope this time it's for real." She wrinkled her nose as she told her, "I knew the moment I met the last one, Macy, that she wasn't right for him. That girl was just too flighty, and had they gotten married, I don't think Jason would have been happy with her for long. Just between you and me, I'm sure glad he dodged that bullet."

All Catherine could do was nod, remembering how Jo always talked a mile a minute, barely stopping to catch a breath before she'd continue to ramble on. But maybe now it was just as well, since she had no idea what to tell her, or even how to explain why she was in the house. And with Jason still at the office, it would be awkward to have to tell her that she was the one he was planning to marry, since obviously she hadn't been told yet.

But before Catherine could even think of what to say, Jo took her by the arm and told her, "I don't know about you, but I could sure use a cup of coffee."

Once they got in the kitchen, as Catherine got busy making coffee, she gave her an awkward smile and said, "So, I hear you're a newlywed, Jo."

Standing behind her, leaning on the center island, Jo nodded. "Yep, I got married again. My good friend Ted kept wearing me down until I finally said yes. Wasn't sure I ever wanted to take a chance on another man, after I broke up with my first husband. But so far I've got to say he's been good to me. And sometimes you just know when it's right, and thankfully I think I got it right with him."

Of course Catherine knew just what she meant, but was pretty sure her old friend would not want to hear that her Mr. Right, also happened to be her son.

Just then they turned and looked back when they heard Jason walking through the front door. "Well," Jo said, with her face breaking into a smile, "you're finally home. Thought I'd surprise you, but thankfully Catherine was here to let me in."

Behind Jo's back Catherine gave him a wild-eyed look to try and let him know that she didn't have a clue how to handle his mother.

After giving Catherine a subtle nod to let her know he understood, Jason went over and gave his mother a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said, "Hey, Mom, what a nice surprise."

Then, suddenly looking confused, Jo tipped her head and gave Catherine a strange look, before she said, "You know, I was just wondering how it is you still have a key." But then she shrugged. "I imagine you're finishing off the last few details on the sale of the house, though, huh?" Then before either of them could think of how to answer, she said, "Well, I'll be right back, I've got to use the powder room."

And the moment she'd gone around the corner, not really caring that his mother was in the house, Jason tugged Catherine into his arms and gave her long hungry kiss, moaning against her mouth as he cupped her ass and squeezed, letting her have a feel of what she did to him every single time he kissed her. And he wanted her to know that he'd missed her like crazy, since now that she was pregnant, he'd been working from home as much as he could lately, and he just hated being away from her.

Lost in the moment, they jumped apart when they heard Jo let out a gasp and say, "Oh, my god, Jason, is that any way to greet Catherine? What on earth are you thinking?" Then she looked embarrassed as she said, "Catherine, I'm sorry, I don't know what to say."

Jason knew, seeing as they'd been busted, the only thing he could tell her was the truth. Finally, after blowing out a breath, he said, "Mom, remember when I told you that I'd finally met the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with?"

Jo nodded. "Well, that's one of the reasons I'm here. I was hoping to get to meet her before we have to head back to California."

Flashing Catherine a tender little smile, he said, "Well, Catherine's the woman I want to marry."

"What did you say?" Looking stunned, Jo's eyes popped and her mouth fell open. As soon as she was able to speak again, she said, "Jason, have you lost your mind, she's almost as old as I am. Is this some kind of joke?"

Jason shook his head as he slipped his arm around Catherine and pulled her close to his side. "No, it's for real, Mom. We're happy together and we're in love. And we're also going to have a baby."

Staring blankly, Jo pulled out a chair, dropped into it and muttered, "Oh my goodness. I just don't know what to say."

Jason shrugged. "Well, you could say you're happy for us, because I know I've never been happier."

Jo kept blinking as though trying to absorb what she was hearing. "I just can't believe it. The two of you are getting married and you're going to have a baby."

"Well, believe it, because it's true. And we're planning to marry soon, too. And it would be nice if you and Ted could come to the wedding."

Then his mother turned and narrowed her eyes on Catherine. "I guess when you sold him the house you realized he was doing okay, so you went after him for his money, is that it?"

Jason was quick to jump in and defend her. "No, Mom, it's nothing like that. I was the one who pursued her, and believe me, what we have has nothing to do with money."

"And you're having a baby together." Jo said, blinking her eyes as she stared across the room. "I just can't believe this is happening, it's... unreal."

Heaving a breath, Jason took a seat at the table next to his mother, and Catherine, unsure what else to do, got back to making coffee.

Reaching out and covering her hand with his, Jason told her, "Mom, I know what I want. And Catherine's the only woman for me. And we're so good together, that as far as I'm concerned, age is just a number. Didn't you tell me that your new husband Ted is fifteen years older than you are? And yet you seem happy together."

"Yes, but we're adults, so it doesn't matter at our age how much older he is."

"Well, not sure if you've noticed, but I'm not a kid anymore. I've been running my own business for years, and I've met plenty of women my own age and none of them did a thing for me. But Catherine and I have got something so amazing, that I can't wait to marry her and finally make her mine."

Glad that she'd decided to stay, instead of leaving them to talk it out, Catherine couldn't believe what he was saying. Hearing him say how much he wanted and loved her, blinking back tears, she decided that nothing would get in their way, not his mother, or her sons or anyone else. And now she could hardly wait to marry him.

By the time Jason's mother left, she'd seemed to have come around, and even gave them both a hug and wished them well when she left, though she still looked a little stunned.

Once they'd waved his mother off, Jason closed the door and grinned at Catherine. "Well, I think that's it. And everyone that matters knows about us now."

"But what about your brothers, have you told them?"

Jason chuckled, flashing a devilish grin. "Yeah, I texted them both about the wedding, and neither of them could believe what a lucky bastard I turned out to be, to have bagged, Hot Mrs. Thompson."

Catherine laughed, too, relieved the drama was finally over so they could get on with their lives.

As she stopped to look out at the yard, Jason slipped his arms around her from behind, and pressed a kiss to the back of her neck, before gently nipping at the tender spot where her neck met her shoulder, loving how it always made her shiver.

Feeling him hard against her backside, she turned her head and asked, "Are you always hard?"

He nodded. "Pretty much every time I'm around you, I am."

"Mmm," she softly moaned as he began to thrust his erection up against the crack of her ass.

Sliding her dress up to her waist, he slipped a hand into the front of her bikini panties, sliding a finger up and down along her pussy. And while nuzzling her neck, he told her, "Damn, baby, are you ever wet."

"I wonder why?" she said rolling her eyes as he began to get her all tingly with his thumb circling her clit, while sliding a finger inside her.

"Come for me, Catherine," he whispered in her ear as he teased her with his hands till he had her almost out of her mind.

Once she slammed her eyes shut and tossed her head back, softly panting, Jason took the opportunity to gently suckle the tender flesh she'd exposed. And just the feel of her shivering in his arms as he pressed his lips to her racing pulse was almost enough to get him off. Too sexy to resist, now that he had her to himself, after aching for her all day, though he loved the feeling of getting her off, and knew she was almost there, he knew he needed to get inside her almost as much as he needed to breathe.

By the time he had her quivering right to her toes, and sagging limply in his arms, he turned her around to face him, and captured her lips in a long, slow lingering kiss.

Her chest heaving hard, Catherine pulled back, blinking her eyes at him, too overwhelmed to even speak. But finally, she grinned, and slipped her arms around his waist, pressed a kiss to his lips and asked breathlessly, "So, when are we booking this wedding?"

Smiling into her still stormy blue eyes, Jason pulled out his phone and showed her. "Actually, I've already got everything in place, and all I've got to do is give them a date as soon as you agree."

"Well, the sooner the better for me," she told him, eagerly brushing her lips over his. "I really want to marry you, Jason, now more than ever."

Jason smiled, and hugged her to his chest, and said over her head, "Finally."

Catherine grinned and nodded her head. "Yes, we're finally getting married, and I can hardly wait to call you mine."

Smiling as he looked skyward and shook his head, thrilled that it was really going to happen, Jason slipped his arm around his future bride and started walking them upstairs. "Well then, I'd say that this calls for a little celebratory hookup with the future, "Hot Mrs. Ryder."

Once he got her into the bedroom, Catherine whimpered as he ran his hands over her ass, while pressing kisses to her lips. "Mmm," she murmured over his mouth as she cupped his erection through his slacks. "And lucky for me, I'm going to be marrying the hottest young stud in the entire wide world."

Jason just groaned as he lifted her dress over her head. Dinner could wait. Right now he needed this with her, and knew she needed it, too.

And luckily, she was as hungry for him as he was for her, and when she dropped to her knees, took him in her mouth while smiling coyly into his eyes, Jason ran his fingers through her hair and whispered, "Have I told you how much I love you?"

Reluctant to let go of him, she just nodded, happy to show him just how much she loved him.

Fisting her hair in his hands, Jason gently flexed his hips, awash in the most indescribable sensation of sheer and utter bliss as she worked his cock in and out of the heat of her mouth till he swore he felt ready to explode. Groaning, sure that he was about to come, he pulled out and told her, "On your knees."

She happily obeyed; eager for him to give her what she was desperate for. And the moment he pushed inside her, both of them moaned out loud, it just felt so good whenever he was tight inside her.