Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressing kisses to her back as he clutched her hips, pushed inside her and began to fill her up, he said, "God, you just feel so good, I've been thinking about his all day; you, tight around me, and clenching me so hard inside you. Damn, baby, I don't ever want this feeling to end."

Oh god, neither did she. Never in her life had she ever been as happy or felt as loved, and right now every cell in her body felt ready to combust, he was getting her so crazy hot, pushing into her long and slow so she could feel every single inch of him sliding deep inside her. And to think this would be her life with him, at least once they tied the knot.

When he threw back his head and muttered, "Oh, damn I'm coming so fucking hard." Catherine felt her whole body begin to shiver, rocked by the unmistakable rush of a jaw-dropping climax washing through her, too.

Once they'd both let out a shuddering groan, coming together wickedly hard, Jason pulled out and dropped to the floor beside her and tugged her into his arms. With their chests still heaving hard, he told, "I'm booking the wedding, and then we'll have two whole weeks to enjoy each other."

Still tingling from head to toe, Catherine, reached for his hand, pressed it to her lips and told him, "And I can hardly wait."

After they'd showered together to get ready for their dinner, standing behind her in front of the bathroom mirror, Jason surprised her when he pulled a beautiful white orchid out of a box and tucked it into her hair. Catherine smiled at the devilish look in his deep green eyes reflected back at her in the mirror and asked, "What's this for?"

He grabbed his phone and pulled up a picture of the tropical resort where they'd be staying in their own private little bungalow sitting over the water. And he told her, "Just wanted you to know that I've booked us a place so private, that that's all you'll be wearing for our entire honeymoon." Then he grinned as he cupped her breasts and began to toy with her nipples, smiling as she started quivering all over again, just like he knew she would, as he told her, "Of course, along with a smile."

She grinned at his reflection, knowing that once they were finally married she probably wouldn't be able to stop smiling, especially since she knew their honeymoon would be nothing but non-stop kinky fun and games with a hot young stud like him.

And hopefully now, nothing was going to stand in their way, and they'd finally be getting married and be able to start enjoying their own happily ever after - at least she hoped...