Fantasy Golf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too bad," Marty said. "You'll have to line it up again."

I buried my face in her luscious cunt as she once again took me deep in her throat. Within moments, she had my balls churning, on the brink of blowing my load.

Marty sensed my predicament and yanked his wife off my quivering cock. "Try the putt again."

If it had been up to me, I would have skipped the putt and filled her mouth with cum. But I calmed myself down and kept it together while she took another whack at the ball.

I couldn't see the ball, but I definitely heard the two of them roar with delight as the ball dropped into the cup.

"What's your pleasure, Marty... anything you want," Liz said.

"It's a tough choice," Marty said. "You know I'm always up for a nice juicy cream pie."

Liz smiled at her husband. "I do, but I thought for sure you'd want to crawl underneath me and watch Frank fuck me in the ass."

I rose to my elbows, astonished at the casual conversation between Marty and Liz about which of her holes I would fill with hot cum. "Hey guys," I said, eager to get my cock back in Liz's mouth. "I might be good for all three."

Liz looked at me skeptically. "Really... at your age? You can go three rounds?"

I nodded, hoping my cock could cash the check my horny mind just wrote. "How about we finish what you started?"

Liz smiled and licked her lips, ready to go back down on me.

My phone dinged with an incoming message. "Fuck, I muttered, just ignore that."

Liz gave me a quizzical look. "Isn't that your wife's ringtone?"

I nodded, annoyed by the interruption.

"Let's see what she wants," Liz said, retrieving my phone.

I unlocked my phone and handed it to Liz. "Tell me if it's what I think it is."

Liz smiled as she scrolled to the new message. "It's a picture."

Marty looked over his wife's shoulder. "Holly fuck, those are two hot ladies."

"Let me guess," I said, remembering what Brenda fantasized about earlier. "The ladies are making out, right?"

Liz grinned. "How'd you know?"

"Lucky guess," I said. "Brenda's the one riding a cock."

Marty chuckled. "Lucky guess my ass... how did you know she'd be doing that?"

I smiled. "Let's just say that picture we sent must have inspired her."

"No shit," Liz said. "Should we reply with another picture?"

"We," I said, skeptically. "Are you sure you want to play this game with her? She can be very competitive."

Liz smiled and glanced back at her husband. "Fuck yeah."

"I'm game," I said. "What's the other lady look like?"

"Like a beach bunny with long blond hair and a gorgeous bikini tan."

I arched an eyebrow. "What's a bikini tan?"

"You know, milky white skin where her bikini blocked the sun."

"Natural blond?"

Liz squinted at the picture. "Nope, bottle blond; she has a neatly trimmed brunette muff."

"I like it," I said.

"Me too," said Liz. "Any ideas on how we should respond to her picture?"

"I do," I said, laying back down on the practice green. I stroked my long cock and nodded to Liz. "And it starts right here."

She glanced at her husband. "It's not exactly the cream pie you had in mind... but we can make it work." She straddled my face and took up her old position over my cock. "Plus, what I have in mind will make a fantastic picture."

"Mmmm," I moaned, as Liz deep throated me. I smothered her pussy with kisses, careful not to do anything rash, like get her off while my cock was between her pearly whites.

"That's it, Baby," Marty said, nudging his wife all the way down on my hard cock.

It wasn't long before my balls were churning and ready to explode. "I'm close," I said, gasping for breath. "Can I watch you take my load?"

She backed off my cock and grinned at her husband. "What do you think, Marty... do you want to watch Frank fill my mouth with cum?"

"Fuck yeah," he said, jumping to his feet and pulling her up with him.

I scrambled to my feet just as Liz dropped to her knees. She wrapped both hands around my long shaft and licked the protruding head of my cock.

"Oh fuck," I said, "keep that up."

She stroked me as she ran her tongue around the sensitive head of my cock. Marty knelt behind her and grabbed a handful of her tits. "Get ready, Babe," he said, "he's gonna blow."

She tilted her head back, opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue. She cupped my balls with one hand and furiously stroked with the other, waiting for the explosion she knew was heading her way.

I sucked in a big breath and stared down at her gaping mouth. Before I could warn her, an enormous rope of cum erupted from the head of my cock and splattered against the back of her throat. "Aaaragh," I yelled, a little too late for her to react.

Caught by surprise, she sputtered, sending droplets of cum flying out of her mouth. She let go of my cock and covered her mouth to keep her losses to a minimum.

I gripped my cock and squeezed, momentarily cutting off the flow of cum.

She regained her composure and muttered something unintelligible. But her mouth was open again, and she appeared to be ready for the rest of my load.

I released my grip and pumped everything I had left into her open mouth, much to the delight of her cheering husband.

"Holy fuck," Marty said, "it's been a long time since I've seen that much cum." He cupped his hand under her chin to prevent any from dribbling out.

I squeezed out one last drop and spread it over her lips until they glistened. I glanced at Marty. He wouldn't be sucking my cum out of his wife's cunt just yet, but this would have to do. "Ready for your cream pie?"

"Wait," Marty said, gazing down at his wife's overflowing mouth. "This would make an fantastic picture for Brenda. Where's your phone?"

I motioned over to where I'd last used it.

I unlocked the phone and switched the camera to wide-angle. Liz didn't need any instructions; she opened her cum filled mouth and rested the head of my softening cock on her outstretched tongue.

I snapped the picture. "You sure you want to send it?"

Liz nodded, then turned her attention back to her husband. She leaned over Marty's mouth and parted her lips; a tiny stream of my spunk dribbled into his waiting tongue.

"Oh fuck, Liz," Marty said, smacking his lips. "That's so good... give me more."

She opened her mouth, sending most of my load cascading down into his mouth, nearly choking him with cum.

"Too much?"

He shook his head. "Is there any more?"

"A little... but I'm saving it for Frank."

My eyes went wide. I've kissed a lot of cock-sucking women... but never one with cum in her mouth... much less my own. Before I could protest, Liz twirled around and planted her lips on mine. Eager to fuck her two remaining holes, I steeled my nerves and parted my lips.

She forced a big dollop of cum into my mouth, then stood back and all but dared me to swallow it.

I gulped it down and smiled, surprised that I actually enjoyed it. She kissed me again and forced her cummy tongue into my mouth.

"Not bad," I said, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Want to try the real thing?"

I furrowed my brow, not exactly sure what she had in mind. "Depends," I said, "what did you have in mind?"

"You want to fuck me in the ass, right?"

*****

Her coarse language caught me by surprise. There was no way I was going to turn down that offer. I nodded, but knew I'd need time to recover before my cock was ready for action. "I'll need a little time."

"I was thinking Marty could loosen me up... while you watch."

"Sounds tempting... watch what?"

"You and me, sixty-nine, while Marty fucks me in the ass."

I rolled my eyes. "With you on top?"

Moments later, I was on my back looking up at her glistening cunt and her soft lips were wrapped around my floppy cock.

After forcing me to taste my cum, now she expected my face to be inches away from her husband's cock while she took it up her ass. Despite my initial misgivings, it was hard to pass up the sight of a cock sliding into her tight little ass. I tilted my head back and glanced up at Marty; the desire in his eyes was not to be denied. "Okay," I said, "but go easy on me... it's my first time."

Liz said, "I don't like the feel of lube, so it's up to you to get me nice and slippery."

I gazed up at her cleanly shaved crack and was powerless to deny her demand. "Okay," I said, feeling more than a little raunchy. "Sit up and spread your cheeks for me. "

She chortled with delight and did as I commanded. The view of her ass crack galvanized my resolve. I lifted my head and gently rimmed her tight little pucker with the tip of my tongue.

"Mmmm," she cooed, "that's good... now get it nice and slippery."

I was barely aware of Marty tugging on his cock just inches away from her ass... and my face. I slathered her ass crack with saliva and pressed my tongue up against her asshole. It refused to open.

"Use your thumbs," Marty said, inching his cock ever closer.

I wet both my thumbs, then pried open her tight hole.

"Oh yeah," Marty said, "now... get more spit up in there."

I obliged, forcing my tongue between my thumbs and gaining entrance to her open hole. I slathered saliva into her ass, then worked it in with my thumbs.

"Ahhh," she moaned, wiggling her ass onto my thumbs.

Marty bent her forward and dribbled warm spit into the crack of her ass. I lay my head back down and pulled my thumbs out, giving Marty room to penetrate her ass with the head of his cock.

"Here it comes," Marty shouted, eager to ram her from behind.

"Give it to me," Liz cried out, bracing herself on all fours.

She gasped as he filled her ass with one swift thrust.

"Are you okay, Baby?"

"Uh-huh," she said, "how about you?"

"You're nice and tight... just the way I like it."

"How about you, Frank... how's the view?"

I couldn't help chuckling. When Marty thrust himself into her ass, his balls bounced off my forehead, catching me by surprise. Rather than answer, I lifted my head and flicked her hard little button with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh yeah," she cooed. "Keep that up and I'll suck you until you're rock hard... then I'll take your monster cock up my ass."

"Go for it," I said as she devoured my stiffening cock. "I'm definitely gonna take you up on that offer... but only after I fuck this tasty cunt." My tongue flicked the tiny pearl peeking out from under its hiding place, ready to please her one more time. Marty's cock slid in and out of her snug ass while I watched with fascination, wondering if there would be room in there for my much bigger cock. It was hard to ignore Marty's balls bouncing off my forehead as I attacked her clit.

With each grunt, Marty closed in on blowing his load. I sensed Liz was close too, but it was hard to tell since my growing cock muffled the noise she was making.

"Ohhh," Marty groaned, "I'm gonna come."

Liz rose off my cock with a loud smack of her lips. "Not yet," she shouted, resting her cheek on my cock. "I need a little more time."

"Too late," Marty shrieked as he pulled his cock out of her and splattered her ass crack with a rope of cum.

To make up for Marty's shortcomings, I attacked her clit with a vengeance, doing my best to ignore the cum spewing from his cock.

"Fuck, fuck," Liz cried out, "keep that up... I'm so close."

I pulled her into my face, mashing my tongue against her pulsing clit until I felt her body go rigid.

"Aaaragh," she screeched, as her body convulsed above me.

I sucked in a quick breath and closed my mouth as Marty's cum dribbled off her ass crack and onto my face. I rolled my head from side to side in a futile effort to avoid the inevitable.

Marty laughed at my predicament, insisting that he'd trade places with me in a heartbeat.

I scooted out from underneath Liz and took him up on his offer. Within seconds Marty was slurping his cum off his wife's ass while I moved around behind her, eager to make good on my promise.

*****

I stood behind Liz and cupped her firm breasts as I pressed my hard cock against the crack of her ass. I inhaled the aroma of her soft blond hair and licked her ear. "Ready for round two?"

She turned her head and kissed my cheek as she wiggled her ass back against my cock. "Mmmm," she cooed, "I know I am... and Marty is chomping at the bit."

I chuckled and glanced at Marty. "Ready for a sloppy cream pie?"

He nodded enthusiastically, then laid out on the practice green so he was gazing up at his wife's bald pussy. Liz dropped to her knees and straddled his face, then leaned forward and kissed his soft cock. She arched her back to open her ass, eager to show it off to me.

I gazed down into her open ass crack, then dropped to my knee to bring my cock down to her level. I teased her glistening slit with the head of my cock. After watching Marty fuck her ass, I hoped she would be loose enough to accommodate my cock. However, knowing his heart was set on a cream pie, I resisted the temptation to take her ass... for now.

"Ahhh," Liz moaned as my cock stretched her velvety cunt.

I felt my balls graze against Marty's head and wondered how he enjoyed getting a taste of his own medicine. I pulled my shiny wet cock nearly out of her cunt and gripped her hips, ready to send her to the moon with another earth shattering orgasm. "Do you want it hard and fast?"

She nodded and started to speak when my phone signaled an incoming FaceTime call.

"Fuck," I said, "just ignore that."

She chuckled. "Aren't you curious?"

Realizing I'd have to wait, I eased my cock back into her snug cunt. "Okay, it's your dime; answer it."

She reached for my phone and connected the call. "Hey" she said, smiling into the camera.

I could see my naked wife sprawled out on a couch between Julie and Ray. Her legs were wide open and draped over theirs. She idly stroked Ray's soft cock with one hand and massaged Julie's hairy muff with the other.

"You must be Liz," Brenda said. "This is Ray and Julie beside me... my new fuck buddies."

Liz giggled. "I can see... you know Frank, and this is my husband, Marty."

Marty said, "It's great to meet you... all of you. Are you taking a break?"

Brenda grinned: "Ray needs a little time to recover. What are you guys up to?"

Liz grinned. "Mr Big just slipped his cock into me... and Marty's underneath jonesing for a cream pie."

Brenda laughed, along with Julie and Ray. "Sounds nasty. Mind if we watch?"

Liz extended the phone and angled it up so all three of us came into view. I waved to my wife. "Hey, Babe," I said, "you have good taste in friends."

Brenda giggled. "I know... and they taste good, too."

Before I could reply, Julie interrupted. "Mr Big?"

Liz smiled and handed me the phone. "You have to see this to believe it."

I aimed the phone down at Liz's ass crack and slowly drew my cock back until it popped free.

"Holy fuck," Julie and Ray both said in unison.

Brenda chuckled. "Did I mention that we're streaming this up on a really big screen TV?"

Liz smiled. "That must be quite a sight."

Julie chimed in. "That's an understatement... Frank's cock is the biggest I've ever seen... at least in person."

Ray frowned. "Hey, you're making me jealous."

Brenda yanked on his soft cock. "You're doing just fine... and it's just the right size for what I want next."

I gave my wife a knowing smile and blew her a kiss, then handed the phone back to Liz. She wedged it between Marty's feet so that they could see all three of us as I prepared to hammer her from behind.

"Ahhh," Liz cooed as I rammed my cock back into her slippery cunt.

I picked up the pace, gripping her by the hips to keep from bouncing her off my pile-driving cock while our new audience cheered us on.

Liz grunted after every thrust, barely able to talk. "That... feels... so... fucking... good... don't... stop."

Sweat trickled off the tip of my nose as my thighs burned from the exertion of pounding her. "Shit," I muttered to myself, "don't cramp up now."

Liz gasped for breath, a sure sign that she was ready to come. She bit down on her lower lip and stared into the camera, giving our voyeurs a front-row seat to watch her come. She screeched like a banshee while I pounded her convulsing body.

Moments later, I unloaded into her cunt just as I felt my legs give out beneath me. With my cock drained, I pulled out and plopped down behind her, ready to watch Marty do his thing.

Liz passed the phone back to me. "Let them watch Marty in action."

I zoomed in on her oozing cunt while Marty lifted his head to receive his long awaited cream pie.

They cheered as Marty gobbled up every drop of cum he could tease out of his wife's gooey cunt.

"Sweet," Ray said. "I'd love to try that out with Julie."

My wife punched Ray on the arm. "I thought you wanted to fuck me in the ass?"

Ray grinned from ear to ear. "So many options."

Julie chuckled. "Maybe a visit to Florida is in our future... so Ray can suck Frank's load out of my pussy."

Marty chimed in. "I like the sound of that... we've got plenty of room for you at our place."

Brenda winked and blew me a kiss. "Then it's settled. As soon as Julie and I get Ray hard, I'm taking his cock up my ass. Any way you can watch us on a big screen?"

"What do you think, Marty," Liz said, "can you make that happen?"

"I think so," Marty said, "let's try TV in the game room."

*****

I followed behind Liz, keeping my eyes locked on her swaying ass.

After several attempts, Marty finally got the streaming settings figured out. "Nice," I said, as my wife and her new friends filled the big screen TV. The ladies were on the couch, kneeling over Ray's cock as they took turns sucking his growing erection. His arms were outstretched and his fingers curled into their ass cracks.

"Hey, Babe," my wife asked, after lifting her head off Ray's cock and passing it off to Julie. "How's the view?"

"You both look fantastic," I replied. "Can you see us?"

Brenda smiled. "I see Liz stroking your soft cock... where's Marty?"

"Would you believe he's making popcorn?"

Julie passed Ray's cock back to my wife, who took him deep in her throat. "Tell him to hurry, or he'll miss the main event."

"I'm right here," Marty said, taking a seat next to his wife and setting a large bowl of buttered popcorn in her lap.

I scooped up a handful of fresh popcorn. "Ready when you are?"

Brenda hopped to her feet and peered into the camera. After running her fingers through her dirty blond hair, she blew me a kiss, showing off her glimmering ruby red lips. "Ready to check out my ass?"

Marty grinned from ear to ear. "I can hardly wait... Ray's one lucky dude."

Brenda whipped around and bent over at the waist, filling our TV with her luscious ass.

Julie moved into the picture and spread open my wife's ass cheeks, revealing her tight little rosebud. "Is this what you boys came to see?"

"Fuck yeah," Marty said, "makes me wish I was there."

I chuckled. "She'll need some lube..." Before I could finish my sentence, Ray's hand came into view as he squeezed a big dollop of lube into the top of my wife's ass crack. As it oozed down over her tight little hole, he used his thumb to press it up inside her.

"Ahhh," my wife cooed as his thumb penetrated her ass. "That feels s-o-o-o tight."

Ray pulled his thumb out of her ass, then knelt behind her, ready to slip his cock in.

"Wait," Liz said, "you're blocking our view."

"Sorry about that," Ray said. "I can take the camera off the tripod and try to shoot this handheld."

"Perfect," Liz said, "and while you're at, get a shot of Brenda going down on Julie?"

Julie released my wife's ass cheeks and bent down to get her face back in the picture. "That sounds like a lovely idea... you up for it, Brenda?"