Fantasy Golf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda turned to face the camera. "What do you think, Frank, want to watch me tongue fuck Julie while her husband fucks my ass?"

Stunned by the unexpected turn of events, I just smiled and nodded my head.

"I figured as much," Brenda said.

Julie sat on the edge of the couch and leaned back into the soft leather. She drew her knees up to her chest to expose the puffy lips of her pussy. Ray zoomed in for a closeup as Julie used her fingers to spread open her glistening pink slit.

I stared at her stark bikini tan lines and remembered that her neatly trimmed brunette muff did not match her beach blond hair. I wondered if my wife noticed it too.

Liz spoke up, "God, Julie, you're so fucking hot... wish I was there to lick that pussy."

"You'll just have to watch me do it," Brenda said, dropping to her knees between Julie's open legs.

"Ray," I said, "hold the camera to the side so we don't miss anything."

"Okay," Ray said, filling our screen with his wife's pussy just as my wife's tongue slithered along the length of her open gash. "Are you getting this?"

"Fuck, yeah," Liz said. "I can feel Frank getting hard... again."

Marty chuckled. "You know what's gonna happen if he does?"

Liz rolled her eyes. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it... are you ready, Ray?"

Ray dropped to one knee behind Brenda. He rubbed his hard cock along her ass crack, coating it with the excess lube, then used his thumb to press the head of his cock up against her tight hole. "You ready, Brenda?"

She reached back and pulled one cheek aside, pulling open her asshole.

"Oh yeah," Ray said, pointing the camera at her ass. "Come up just a little, so I've got a better angle."

Brenda rose on one arm and arched her back. "Better?"

Ray thrust forward.

"F-u-u-u-c-c-c-k-k-k," Brenda sputtered as her breath escaped her lungs.

"Too much?"

Brenda sucked in a big breath and shook her head. "You caught me by surprise... that's all."

Ray gently fucked her ass, slowly moving in and out of her. "Better?"

She nodded and glanced back over her shoulder to see the TV. "Frank, are you watching this?"

"I am," I said, stroking my stiffening cock as Liz and Marty were absorbed by the action on the screen. "Go back down on Julie."

"I'll second that," Julie said, pulling Brenda's face back down into her pussy.

Ray pumped Brenda's ass, keeping the camera in close so their audience could watch his cock sliding in and out of Brenda's ass.

"Nice job," I said to Ray, "you're making me jealous."

Ray had picked up his pace and was audibly grunting between each thrust into Brenda's ass. "Why's that?"

"Let's just say that you're going where I've never been."

"Why's that?"

Brenda lifted her head from Julie's pussy. She gasped for breath as she croaked out, "Because... he's too fucking big... that's why."

Ray chuckled, then pushed Brenda's head back down into his wife's pussy.

Julie tweaked her hard nipples. "Oh yeah, your tongue feels so fucking good... suck on my clit."

Ray grunted as he spoke. "It won't be long now... where do you want me to come?"

"In her ass," Marty yelled.

"No, come on her ass," Liz shouted, contradicting her husband. "I want to watch him come."

Julie gasped for breath, barely able to speak. "Give Liz... what she... wants to see."

Ready to come, Ray sucked in a deep breath. "Can't hold on to camera..." Unable to finish his thought, he pulled his slippery cock out of Brenda's ass and stroked himself with one hand while trying to hold the camera with the other.

"He's gonna blow," Liz shouted.

"Do it," Julie shouted, just as a massive orgasm overtook her convulsing body, locking Brenda's head with her thighs.

Brenda reached underneath and flicked her clit with the tip of her finger, eager to get herself off as she continued licking Julie's clit.

"Aaaragh," Ray yelled, as he splattered sticky white goo all over Brenda's ass and lower back.

"N-o-o-o...," Brenda screeched. "Put it back in... I want more."

Ray complied, jamming his spewing cock back into her gaping ass. The camera slipped from his hands as he tried to grip her by the hips. Fortunately, it landed face up when it hit the floor, giving the voyeurs an unexpected view of Ray's cock sliding in and out of her ass while she furiously fingered herself.

"She's gonna come," I shouted, as I watched Ray's cum ooze from her crack as he pounded her ass.

"Ungggnnnnhhhh," Brenda screeched, as a massive orgasm spread through her convulsing body, forcing her off of Ray's gooey cock and into Julie's waiting arms.

*****

"Brenda, you were fucking hot," Liz said as my wife untangled herself from Ray and Julie.

"Thanks," Brenda said, picking up the camera and placing it back on the tripod. "Glad you enjoyed the show... I know we did."

Ray turned and faced the camera. "Want to watch us clean her up?"

"That's music to my ears," Marty said. "Go for it."

Julie reached down Brenda's back and scooped up cum with her fingers, eager to feed it to her husband.

"Tasty," Ray said, licking her finger clean. He scooped cum out of Brenda's ass crack and held it out for Julie.

Julie pulled his hand close and licked his fingers clean. Then watched her husband lick up every last drop of cum from her back and ass crack.

"Gimmie," Julie said, slurping down everything she could suck out of her husband's mouth.

Liz giggled as she watched Brenda squeeze a small drop of cum from the head of Ray's cock. "I think you two have milked him dry."

"I agree," Julie said. "How about you, Frank, got anything left you want to share with Liz?"

Liz gulped, seeing that both Marty and I were both hard, no doubt from watching Brenda's award winning performance.

I hesitated, reluctant to put Liz on the spot.

"Oh, come on, Liz," Marty said, "You know you want it."

She scowled at her husband, but knew in her heart he was right. "Okay, but Marty will have to loosen me up first."

Marty spit into his hand and rubbed his slippery fingers into his wife's ass crack. "I'm not gonna turn that down. How about you, Frank... think she can handle it?"

I smiled and reached for the camera to zoom in on Liz's ass. "Let's see how you do with Marty... then you can decide."

Liz rolled her eyes. "You know I can take Marty up my ass... you've already seen him do it."

Brenda chimed in. "We haven't."

Liz glanced back at the TV. Ray sat between the ladies with his arms draped over their shoulders. He fondled their breasts, tweaking their hard nipples with his fingers. "You want me to put on a show for you?"

Julie said, "It's only fair."

Marty sat back on the couch and stroked his hard cock, leaving no doubt that this time he wanted his wife to ride him.

She wasted no time guiding his cock into her velvety cunt. She turned to me. "You loosen up my ass while I get Marty nice and wet."

"Good idea," Brenda said, curious to see if Liz could really take her husband's big cock up her ass. "Get her nice and slippery."

I wet my fingers and wiggled one up into Liz's ass as she rode her husband's cock.

"Oh yeah," Liz cooed, "try two fingers."

I complied, using more spit to force my two middle fingers up into her tight ass.

Marty gazed into his wife's eyes, fearful that he was about to blow his load. "I'm ready for your ass."

She lifted herself off her husband's cock, then guided it to the entrance to her asshole. As she leaned in to kiss him, she dropped onto his cock, taking him up her ass in one smooth motion.

"Oh my god," Marty shouted, "you're so fucking tight."

Liz smiled, pleased that she could easily handle her husband's cock; taking my monster cock up her ass no longer seemed impossible. "Come in my ass... make me extra slippery so I can take Frank up my ass."

Marty grunted as he thrust himself up into his wife's ass, delirious with the prospect of filling her ass with cum.

I spit into my hand and slathered my hard cock, ready to take Marty's place the moment he unloaded in her.

Julie watched in awe. She whispered to Brenda. "What do you think... can she do it... can she take Frank's cock up her ass?"

Brenda shrugged. "I don't know... but if she does, it'll only be a matter of time before he's gonna want me to give it a try."

"I heard that," I said, grinning at the prospect of fucking my wife's ass.

I'd barely gotten the words out when Marty exploded in his wife's ass, pumping her full of cum... and the additional lubricant needed to handle my cock.

Liz lifted herself off her husband's cock and glanced back over her shoulder. "Do it," she commanded, "before I tighten back up."

I complied, using my thumb to force the head of my big cock into her oozing asshole.

"Ahhh," she cried out as I stretched open her tight hole.

Marty gripped her by the hips. "Can you do it?"

Liz bit down on her lower lip and gazed back into her husband's eyes. "I think so... give me a little push."

I held my ground and let Marty wiggle his wife's hips as he inched her back onto my hard shaft.

"Ohhh," she moaned, "keep going... keep going... I can do this."

I felt her ass relax and pulled her hips toward me, helping Marty wiggle in the last few inches of my cock.

"Oh my god," Brenda shouted as she watched the last of my cock disappear in Liz's ass. "You did it."

Liz paused to catch her breath, beaming with pride.

Marty reached under and rubbed her cleanly shaved pussy. "Can you come again?"

She winked at him. "I better... after all, what would be the point of taking Frank's monster up my ass if I couldn't?"

I took that as an invitation to pump her ass with small baby strokes, withdrawing only a third of my cock before pushing back into her.

"Mmmm," she cooed, "don't be so timid. I can take it."

Marty slipped two fingers deep into her cunt, reaching for her G-spot.

Liz sucked in a deep breath, then held on for dear life as I pummeled her ass with my big cock.

"Yes... yes... yes, Marty," she shouted as his fingers worked their magic deep inside her cunt. "Keep that up."

Marty fluttered his fingertips, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body. She was so focused on getting off that she was barely aware of my big cock pounding her ass.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck," she screeched, as Marty's fingers drove her over the edge. Her body tightened, expelling my cock before I could thrust it back into her.

I gripped my cock and furiously jacked myself, eager to catch up with Liz's raging orgasm.

"Flip her over," Brenda shouted to Marty, "so we can watch Frank come on her tits."

Marty barely got her turned over in time for me to fire a rope of cum towards her heaving tits.

"Sweet," Ray said, as I painted her tits with my carefully aimed cock.

Exhausted, Liz lay back on her husband's chest and let him massage my cum into her firm tits. Marty couldn't resist licking his fingers... all the time imagining he was sucking a gooey cream pie out of her.

Hearing the applause from Brenda, Ray and Julie, I turned towards the camera and took a deep bow.

*****

"Wow," Brenda said to Liz, "that was quite a performance."

She smiled back at me. "Thanks... do you think you could pull it off?"

I nearly choked on my beer.

"Oh come on, Frank," Brenda said, "lighten up... you knew this was bound to come up."

"True," I said, "but I was thinking of a more subtle approach."

Brenda chuckled. "That's what I've come to expect from you. However, now that I've seen that it can be done... well, let's just say that I'm warming up to the idea."

"Sweet," Julie said, "any chance Ray and I can get in on the action?"

"Maybe," I said, "do you two play pickle ball?"

Julie shook her head. "No, but how hard could it be to learn?"

Marty chimed in. "Liz and I play, and would love to help you two get started."

Brenda said, "Frank's hosting a local tournament next month... he has brackets for all skill levels."

Ray could barely contain his excitement. "Maybe we could fly in a few days early and take a few lessons."

"Great," Liz said, "we've got plenty of room... you could stay with us."

I squeezed Liz's ass. "Don't forget us."

Marty jumped in. "By all means, the more the merrier."

"Then it's settled," Brenda said, "but let's make it a full week before the tournament. I'll may need the extra time to... well, you know."

Ray was eager to book their flights, so we said our goodbyes and ended the FaceTime.

Liz embraced her husband, then turned to me. "We're lucky you joined us on the golf course."

I smiled. "You certainly fulfilled one of my golf fantasies."