Fantasy Harem Pt. 01 Ch. 03: Fiona

Story Info
Go-getter futa finally gets what she really wants.
4.7k words
4.53
13.6k
24

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona McLean had fought for everything she had. She had come up from a rough childhood--alcoholic, physically abusive father; a mother who wouldn't stand up for herself; a right regular sob story. To make things worse, she wasn't a "normal" girl. She had a cock. This made dating...difficult. So far, no boy had learned of her 'addition' and stuck around to see it, much less be intimate with her. And she just had no luck with girls, going to a Catholic school that frowned upon homosexuality.

Abused and repressed, Fiona did the best thing she could think of: she got out. As soon as she graduated high school, she grabbed everything she owned--maybe plus a little borrowed from her parents... without asking... and she found a job and a home far away.

She didn't really know where she was going at first, but she had always been a hard worker. She gave her all at work--though it was just part-time retail jobs, since she didn't have a college degree nor any sort of training--and she was rewarded for it. Her bosses recognized her drive and within a few years, she was promoted to store manager at a chain restaurant. She got along with her coworkers--at least professionally--and she enjoyed being accepted for what felt like the first time.

She decided that work was really...everything to her. She was still sick of her family, and had given up on pursuing romance after her high school experiences with boys running away at third base. She was lonely, but she figured she would work her way up the corporate ladder, get rich, and that would be her life. Little did she know that was not at all what her life would become.

----

Mia, nosy little brat that she is, gets me to admit that I found one of the girls working at a local restaurant to be incredibly attractive. Mia's clearly pushing for a harem. I only give token resistance; Mia knows what I want better than I do.

This girl is straight fire, and I am mesmerized every time I see her. The idea of her joining our household...and our bed, is more than a little enticing.

Mia drags me to the restaurant where she works. We sit at the bar--I usually see her moving around, managing things in the open kitchen, out on the floor, and behind the bar. Making sure she is in earshot, Mia points at her and yell-whispers, "Ooh, big bro, she's really pretty! You totally need to get her number!"

----

I look around, seemingly wondering who this cute little girl is talking about. Seeing no one else she could be talking about, I head over to the bar. *Might as well see what this cutie's up to. Besides, they look like they haven't been helped yet. Mel again, always forgetting that she's supposed to get customers at the bar too.*

Approaching them from the other side of the bar, I say, "Hi, how can help you?" in my best customer service voice. It's a lot easier to act cheerful when you are actually interested in the people you're talking to. And man, the girl is cute, but this guy, her "big bro" looks like a mighty fine specimen of a man. Hmm...

The man gives a surprised, sheepish look. "Sorry, did you hear that? My sister is always trying to stir up trouble, don't worry about it."

The little blonde looks at me and rolls her eyes like she's with the dumbest guy in the world and I stifle a giggle. *This could be fun.*

"I'm sorry, what do you mean, sir? Did she whisper something in your ear about me? I didn't hear anything." I give the girl a coy grin and a wink before looking back at the man with a straight face.

The man apparently isn't THAT thick and picks up on the play, though he does fumble his words a bit. "Oh, then um, would you...I mean, hi, I'm David! I've seen you around, and was wondering if I could get your phone number? I'd love a chance to get to know you."

Once he got going and his confidence picked up, his voice was actually rather attractive. I hadn't had a date since high school...when Tommy reached for third base and found that I had a batter there already. The pain of the rejection had faded with time, and since I had matured, I figured I could handle it if it happened again. I figured it was worth a shot.

I gave him my number, and as he entered it into his phone, the girl gave me a winning grin and held out her hand for me to shake. "I'm Mia, it's nice to meet you!" She gave me a firm shake, and her eyes were...strange. She was looking at me like a piece of meat...I had dealt with this kind of predatory look from men all my adult life, but never from such an adorable girl. I have to admit, it had a very different effect on me. It made me hard, and I quickly made an excuse to get back to work and turned away. I hadn't been erect in public in a long time and was not comfortable staying in the open with a stiffy.

"Wait, what's your name?" the man called out.

I turned back to him. "Fiona. Fiona McLean."

---

That night, I texted the man. And the girl too, apparently she isn't real big on privacy. What a precious girl. I learned that David and Mia live together, Mia is in college, and David is a teacher. They called me, and we talked long into the night, several nights in a row. We talked about all sorts of things, and I found myself more and more interested. I felt like a schoolgirl again, crushing hard on the man. Or is it the pair? Mia is lovely too...

Whatever. I threw caution to the wind and invited David on a date to a restaurant downtown. He accepted immediately. I felt like a teenager again, waiting for my first date.

I hadn't felt that way about anyone in years, and I was anxious. I had told myself I could take rejection if it happened, but that was before I got to know them. But going into this date...I really really want them to like me. I started to worry as I prepare for it.

Our date is at a nice restaurant. We meet out front, exchange the usual pleasantries people do when they dress up--not to say they weren't sincere. David looked fantastic in a medium gray suit with a teal shirt and a tie covered in black and shiny dark blue paisley designs. And his eyes made the sincerity of his own compliments clear as they hungrily wandered over my appearance in my slinky dark blue silk halter top dress.

We sit down, order our meals, and after a longish wait, our food is delivered... along with Mia, who pulls up a chair right next to me. She even managed to have food for herself delivered alongside ours. I chuckle and shake my head at the turn of events, and Mia and I both laugh at David's consternation at the surprise. Mia and I share a quick before we dig in.

Dinner is fantastic, the wine is excellent, and the conversation is lively as Mia jumps in as if three people was always the right number for a date. I eeally couldn't argue--she was not only a great conversationalist, but she looked delightful in a short lime green dress with frills all along the edges. Her hair was done into a pair of intricate buns that seemed to highlight the depth of color in her honey blonde hair.

As the wine flowed, my anxiety waned. These two were amazing people, and I knew they would accept me even if I was a freak with a dick. They also both looked delicious, and if I hadn't tied down my cock securely, I would definitely be sporting a stiffy.

*Heh. I wonder if little Mia's got any experience with dicks. Her little lips look so pouty, and I bet she could suck well once I taught her... Oh, she's looking at me. She's so pretty when she grins like that. It's like she knows everything that's going to happen, and it's all going to be good things.*

*Wait, where's she going? Oh, the restroom, okay. At least I have this man candy to look at instead. I wonder if he's ever felt another cock. I think he said he was straight, so...I wonder how his hand would feel on my cock. Being a guy, he probably knows just how to handle it...*

"Oh, Mia's back!" I drawled.

She turned to David. "Alrighty, I think it's about time to go."

Looking over to me, David agreed. "Yeah, I think so too."

"What? No, don't leave! This is so much fun!" I shouted, probably sounding like a whiny teenager.

"You can come with us, you know?" Mia offered.

I shot up, nearly toppling over my chair behind me, nodded vigorously,...and nearly fell over myself, but David caught me in his strong, manly arms. *Maybe I drank a bit too much? Ehh, worth it! This is more fun than I've had in...well, probably ever!!*

I leaned on David's solid body as he helped me out to the street, where he called for a taxi. "So, where do you live?" David asked. "We should take you home, you've had a lot to drink."

"No! You told me I could go with you!" I shouted.

"Yeah, big bro, what are you thinking? She's coming home with us!"

"Yay!" I sat in the cab and nuzzled my head into David's shoulder as the doors closed and the taxi took off.

----

Goddamn, this woman was hot. Also quite drunk. Also probably drooling on my suit. ...totally worth it. Her sleeping face, even with her slack jaw, was adorable as she snored softly on my shoulder. I brushed her hair out of her face and watched her for a bit.

"She really is beautiful, isn't she?" Mia whispered. I grunted in affirmation. "And I think she really likes us. I think we should keep her."

My alcohol-addled brain fumbled with this. "What? Keep her? Isn't that, like, illegal?"

"Not kidnap her, you idiot! I mean let her know our feelings and let her join the group, like we did with Mayumi. I can tell she's been really lonely for a long time, and I think it'll help her to be loved by all of us." I grunted again, kissed Fiona's forehead, and settled in for the rest of the drive.

When we arrived at home, I carried Fiona inside, and we removed her shoes and tucked her in to Mia's bed. *It's not like Mia's used her bed since we started sleeping together.* I thought.

Mia and I also went to bed and both quickly fell into slumber.

----

In the morning, I made us a big breakfast of eggs, bacon, and blueberry pancakes. Mia flitted around to help cook and set the table. Roused by the smell of food, Fiona emerged from Mia's room, disheveled and seemingly in pain.

Before she can utter a word, I told her, "ibuprofen is in the top drawer in the bathroom sink." She nodded, holding her head with one hand and shuffled to the bathroom. By the time she returned, her hair was a little less disheveled, her face a little less pained, and a big pile of breakfast food sat on a plate for her.

She managed to smile. "Thanks for breakfast. Y'all are angels."

----

We all tucked in to breakfast with abandon. Nothing but the sounds of tableware and eating passed through the air until we are all stuffed. Still recovering, we migrated over to the couch. I sat on one side, and David sat on the other. We both expected Mia to sit in the middle, but instead she sat right in my lap. I was surprised, but I didn't fight it, instead I just lazily wrapped my arms around the smaller girl. She felt so good to hold. Maybe like the little sister I never had...if that little sister was sexy as hell.

I push those thoughts out of my head as David turned on the TV. Good idea, just zone out to whatever while we recover from last night. It's some anime with magic powers that revolve around clothes or something weird like that--it seems like this is not the first episode, because I had absolutely no idea what was going on. Not that I cared---it was nice to watch and just guess.

I didn't watch for long though, as Mia shifted in my lap and I realized that my cock binding came undone while I was asleep. And my shaft...was right between her perky cheeks. I tried to focus on the TV, on the house, on literally anything else, but I just can't ignore the delicious ass that was resting on my cock. I panicked as I started to harden. I grabbed her torso and tried to lift her off my lap, but she grabbed my hands and pulled them around her as she leaned back into a tight hug. She rested her head on my left shoulder and turned to face me. She kissed my cheek then looked into my eyes. She saw the fear in my eyes, but she just winked, sat up, and started shifting her hips slowly back and forth along my member.

She knows!! And holy crap this feels good! I sat paralyzed as she slowly tortured my cock through my dress with her soft, perky bottom. I glanced over at David, whose eyes were glued to the TV...but as I continued looking, I noticed a tent in his pants. He knows too?!? How?! And...he likes it!?

I couldn't believe what was happening, and in my foggy mind, I decided to just let it happen. I sat back in a pleasured stupor as Mia continued to slowly rub her ass in my lap. I don't know how long it was, maybe when the episode ended on the TV, Mia stood up. My eyes opened wide in fear as she turned around. My fear turned into redoubled arousal as she grinned down at me with that predatory look that got my blood going.

She straddled my lap and looked straight into my eyes with lust as she rubbed her crotch on my raging erection.

I opened my mouth to express my confusion, but her head darted forward and she kissed me. The idea of resisting didn't even cross my mind, and I wrapped my arms around her skinny little waist and held her tight against me as we made out with a fervor I had never experienced before. I had made out with a few boys--and one of my girlfriends once because we were curious--but nothing compared to this. This little firecracker knew how to kiss, and her passion flowed into me. She wanted me as badly as I wanted her.

As if sensing my thoughts, she backed off and quickly grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head. I gasped as I was assaulted with the beauty of her petite form as her perky tits bounced and her flawless ivory skin glowed in the morning light coming through the windows. My hands automatically began stroking her all over, working her back, around her sides, to her belly, and finally up to her breasts. The little handfuls felt divine in my hands, their softness and springiness filling my fingers with a delight of sensation.

Okay, yeah, I'm so fucking gay for this girl. Like, I was pretty sure I was bisexual before, but now there is no doubt. I NEED to taste this girl.

Before I could make another move, Mia raised one knee and grabbed the hem of my dress. She shoved it up and waited for me to lift my hips. She brought my dress up, over my bust, over my head, and tossed it to a chair across the room. She sat back and admired my form for a moment. My cerulean blue lace bra and panties framed my assets as she drank them in.

I remembered at this moment that David was also there and looked over at him. He was standing in front of the couch, his shirt already off, and I watched as he dropped his pants and underwear in one go. His erection sprang free, and my first thought was, "huh, that looks like mine". My second thought was, "fuck, I want that inside me".

I was distracted from my observations as Mia reached around and unlatched my bra. She quickly removed it and threw it across the room. Her hands went straight for my F-cups and hefted them with a hungry stare. She darted down to taste a nipple, and I gasped as she sucked on it. Her other hand tweaked my other nipple, and I felt the absolute NEED to move this forward.

I stood up, turning around and depositing Mia onto the couch. Now free, my erection stood in front of Mia's face, and she stared at it lustfully. I wanted her NOW, so I kneeled next to the couch and ripped her pants and panties down and threw them behind me. Now completely nude, she sat back and spread her legs for me. I looked at her dripping rosebud for but a moment before diving down to taste it.

I was in a haze of lust at this point. Her flavor barely registered, all I knew is I wanted more of it. I licked her like a wild woman, exalting in her gasps, whimpers, and moans. I had no technique to speak of, and I didn't have the presence of mind to use it anyway if I had. I just kept at it. Apparently my enthusiasm was enough, judging by the heavenly sounds coming from above.

I was startled as I felt large hands on my shoulders. David kept me in place as he leaned forward to whisper in my ear and calm me with his presence. I continued eating Mia out with abandon as he retreated. I felt him push my ankles outward and I spread my stance without a thought.

After a few moments, I felt his hands grab my ass and pull it down...where I felt his tongue slide straight between my folds. I shuddered and my hips twitched at the sudden sensation, but he held my hips tight as he pressed my crotch to his mouth. He began to eat me out in earnest, and I moaned like a bitch.

The vibrations of my moans reached Mia through her clit as I was vigorously tonguing it, and apparently that was enough to finally push her over the edge, and she cried out as her climax struck her. Her hips bucked and her body shook, but I held her hips tight and continued my assault, to prolong her climax.

After a full minute, Mia finally held still and quiet--except for some occasional twitches and soft moans--and it felt like my own pleasure suddenly caught up with me. David had been eating me out with skill, and my eyes rolled back in my head as I focused on the exquisite pleasure.

Then David did something unexpected. He grabbed my cock and started stroking it. This was proof that my insecurities were no more--I had finally found someone--someones--to love! I didn't last long after that, and my own shuddering climax delivered a small flood of pussy juice on his face and as I sat back, the first few shots of my load shot from up from my cock and reached Mia's sopping crotch, the rest dribbling down my length and onto David's slowly stroking hand.

David extracted himself from under me, then dragged me up to sit between him and Mia on the couch. He held me in his arms and relished kisses on my neck, cheeks, lips, even my ears. His affection was infectious, and I began to return the attention. Meanwhile, Mia recovered, and pressed her nubile body up against my other side, nibbling my neck and tonguing my ear.

The feelings of affection in the room were intoxicating. I had never felt so loved, and I savored every moment of attention from these two wonderful, accepting, smart, funny, sexy, lovely people.

David's attention became more insistent, and I realized that he was the only one who didn't get off yet. I decided to give him a hand...literally. I grabbed him carefully around the base and began stroking slowly. He closed his eyes and moaned softly as I gave him a gentle handjob.

From behind, Mia spoke into my ear, "Fiona, have you ever had sex before?" My hand paused as the question caught me by surprise. I flushed red and looked down. "...no, I haven't."

Mia's response was jubilant. "Then, then, can we have your virginities? Pretty please! I want your cock in my pussy so baaad!"

I bit my lip. I thought for about half a second before her pussy took over my brain and I squeaked out a "yes".

David brought his head over to my other ear. "So...how would you like to lose both virginities at the same time?"

The idea had certainly occurred to me before, but it had always been the furthest of fantasies. I mean, I wasn't hoping to ever find *one* lover, but to find two, who want to fuck me together, and are a hot guy and a super cute girl? This was definitely beyond my wildest fantasies.

"Yes!!" I shouted, too quickly and too loud. David chuckled, Mia giggled, and then came the real question.

"How about right now?"

I just whimpered as my cock jumped and my cunt flexed.

David and Mia pulled back and looked at each other for moment, seeming to make plans using just their eyes and vague gestures. Not 10 seconds later, Mia was on her knees, her torso face-down on the couch looking back over her shoulder; I was kneeling behind her, staring at her exposed as inches from my cock; and I could feel David kneeling behind me, his own cock pressing into the crease of my ass.

12