Fantasy Harem Pt. 01 Ch. 03: Fiona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brain didn't have time to process all of the amazing things happening--or rather, about to happen. My cock was painfully hard, my pussy was literally dripping, and my head was abuzz with wild lust. I didn't know what to do with myself, but I didn't have to. David held me from behind and shifted me up onto my knees. He grabbed my cock in one hand as I watched Mia reach back and spread her cheeks, opening her flower directly in front of me. I just watched spellbound as David used his hips to push mine forward, and lined my cock up with Mia's beautiful pussy.

Once my tip had parted her lips and found her entrance, his hips receded and I felt my own pussy lips part as his tip nestled at my entrance. Ohmygod, this is really happening.

Keeping one hand on my dick to steady it, David thrusted his hips forward, and I felt his cock plunge into my lower lips. I grabbed Mia's hips for stability as he slowly continued to push, stretching me open. Soon, the resistance of my pussy pushed my own hips forward, and my tip pushed into Mia's sopping wet hole. Firmly but inexorably, David continued to push. I realized that I had no choices, I was going to penetrate Mia and be penetrated by David, and he wouldn't stop until we were both balls deep.

And Goddamn, I would NOT have it any other way. As much as I wanted to be in control, this felt too fucking amazing for me to care. I stretched as Mia did, I felt my cock slide into her deliciously tiny slit as my own was filled with David's cock.

I moaned. Mia moaned. David moaned. Then we finally reached the end. My hips rested against Mia's ass, and David's pushed tightly against my ass. The sensation was incredible.

Before I could finish getting accustomed to the feeling of filling and being filled, David pulled out halfway, pulling my cock slightly out of Mia, before plunging back in and pushing me balls deep into Mia once again. He pulled back again, and this time I pulled back with him. His cock slid slightly in my slit, but my cock slid almost all the way out of Mia's gripping cunt. I shuddered at the intense sensation as David continued to pull back, until just his tip rested within my entrance.

David placed his hands overtop mine on Mia's hips and leaned his weight forward on her to get leverage. Mia grabbed onto the back of the couch, working with him so he could use her to get more leverage for the thrust. To pull himself toward her ass, squeezing my own hips between theirs.

Oh god, he's gonna do it. With a grunt, David shoved his hips forward hard, impaling himself and me in one long, long, utterly delicious thrust, then his balls slapped into mine, pushing them up against Mia's clit, and he didn't stop until most of his weight was pinning both of our cocks balls deep, compressing me between his cock and her pussy, grinding us together with delicious pressure.

I moaned like the bitch I was. I whimpered as he pulled back, and I screamed as he thrust forward even faster. He repeated the long strokes, bringing both of our cocks to the tip before plunging all the way in and grinding us together. Faster and faster he went, and my hips couldn't keep up. Overwhelmed by the dual sensation, my hips didn't know which way to go, and they twitched randomly as they were assaulted on both sides. Eventually, David grabbed my hips in his strong hands and moved my hips for me, using me to fuck Mia as he fucked me, pushing me forward into her cunt, then pulling me back onto his cock.

Just a passenger on the wild ride, it did not take very long to bring me to the edge. This was my first time having sex, much less having it twice at once! After a couple dozen long strokes, my hips jerked forward hard, crushing Mia's ass against my groin as I unloaded my seed deep into her tight, spasming pussy. I gripped Mia's hips for dear life as I felt her climax hit and my cock pumped rope after rope inside her as my cunt clutched tight on David's cock.

But whether he noticed my orgasm or not, he didn't stop thrusting. Deep and hard, he brutalized my cumming cunt, and I fucking loved him for it. My brains turned to mush as I came so hard reality twisted around me. I shook and shuddered, twitched and convulsed as my cock pumped every last drop of my semen and my cunt rhythmically milked the cock still fucking my snatch.

I kept cumming long after my cock ran out of cum to give, and Mia's climax abated as David still forced my hips forward and back, fucking my sensitive, spent rod in and out of Mia's satisfied pussy as he plumbed my own depths.

Finally, as my climax started abating, I felt David's cock twitch violently, and he slammed his hips forward as he unloaded inside me. I felt the ropes of cum blast deep inside my cunt as he unloaded, and I moaned at the sensation. My eyes fluttered closed in contentment as I felt his warmth fill me up.

After a few moments, he carefully maneuvered us onto our sides and jizz flowed slowly from our fucked holes as our cocks deflated. I wrapped an arm around Mia as David wrapped an arm around both of us and adjusted until we were all in a comfortable spooning position. I quickly fell asleep surrounded by my new lovers, with an exhausted smile on my face.

12