Fantasy Harem Pt. 01 Ch. 04: Cerise

Story Info
An unexpected visitor... in the shower?
3.7k words
4.57
7.9k
14
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4. Cerise.

Cerise smells sex. Cerise likes sex. Cerise go to sex people. Girl people run away, but man person stay and talk. Cerise tell man Cerise want sex. Man says yes! Cerise drink from tasty man straw. Cerise happy.

--------

One day, Mayumi, Fiona and I were fucking in the shower. We had installed multiple handle bars on the walls and a non-slip pad on the floor for this purpose. Mayumi was bent over, holding herself up by planting her feet wide and gripping two different handle bars, one on the wall in front of her and the other beside her. With her breeder's hips thrust out behind her, she was stable as a mare preparing to be mounted.

And she needed that stability, because Fiona was holding onto those shapely hips as if her life depended on it while she plowed the asian beauty. Loud slaps rang out as Fiona's wide hips met Mayumi's even wider breeder hips under the flow of the shower.

Fiona tried to focus on the way Mayumi's ass rippled with each impact of flesh on flesh, but her focus was split between the woman she was plowing and the man who was plowing her own pussy.

I stood behind Fiona, using another handlebar for leverage as I controlled Fiona's pace with my own hips--sometimes I let her shuttle herself back and forth between my cock and Mayumi's cunt, other times I thrust far forward so that she penetrated at the same time I did. I switched it up to keep Fiona on her figurative toes. She appreciated it by moaning constantly and whimpering every time an unexpected shift brought her an extra burst of pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! Oh fuck! Uhn, FUCK!" Fiona could do little but shout her pleasure and grip the hips before her for dear life as she jerkily thrust her hips between her two lovers, nearly overwhelmed by the dual sensation. Mayumi looked up between her legs to see Fiona's snatch get fucked by my shaft while my balls swung back and forth. Mayumi gave a whining moan with each thrust, adding to the cacophony of wet smacks and feminine moans that was music to my ears.

Mayumi loved the thought of her loved ones being pleasured--a very strong penchant for voyeurism combined with an intense sense of empathy for her lovers made Fiona's shouts and moans extremely erotic for the asian beauty. The thought of her lover being fucked while fucking her was enough to turn her into wet mess of arousal; the sights, sounds, and feelings of it actually happening brought her right to the edge in no time. She rode the edge, knowing that she might not be able to stay standing if she let herself cum. The temptation to cum was maddening, but knowing that she was supporting her lovers' own bliss, Mayumi wouldn't have it any other way.

I picked up the pace, thrusting Fiona's hips forward with mine, pushing until both Fiona and I were as deep as possible before pulling back until just our tips were being suckled by the pussy lips around them. I thrust forward, the angle of penetration not allowing me too deep inside, but my tip dug hard against Fiona's front wall, gouging her G-spot with every thrust. Thrusting faster and faster, the girls' moans and shouts reached a crescendo.

Fiona was the first to finish. The feeling of filling Mayumi's delicious pussy, while her own pussy was full of the cock of the man she loved, was too much, and she shouted her pleasure to the sky as her hips lurched forward and held her shaft balls deep in Mayumi as her cock unloaded deep inside.

Rope after rope of hot cum basted the girl's insides, and the feeling pushed Mayumi over the edge into her own climax. She screamed and held on tight as her pussy spasmed on its cumming intruder as if it was trying to suck it in farther and drink every drop of semen out of it.

The sounds of the girls' climaxes combined with the feeling of Fiona's cumming pussy rhythmically contracting on my cock to send me over the edge as well, and I roared as I thrust forward hard and started pumping Fiona's depths full of my hot semen.

Our climaxes were loud and long, and we shuddered with the aftershocks. After a minute of holding us together tight, I pulled back, dislodging both my and Fiona's cocks from their recently well-loved homes. A flow of cum dripped out of both fucked holes and was washed away by the warm water of the shower.

We then stood and after a brief series of kisses, started to wash ourselves and each other. Our bathing was disrupted a minute later, however, as Mayumi screamed as she looked down and saw cerulean blue... something coming up out of the drain. Fiona then noticed it as well, and the two girls jumped out of the shower and ran from the bathroom.

Now on edge from the strange intrusion, I also jumped out of the shower. However, I stayed in the bathroom to watch. If this was a problem, I wasn't going to let it threaten my loved ones if there was anything I could do about it.

Looking closer at the blue puddle that was now about an inch deep across the bottom of the shower tub, I could see that it seemed to have a slime-like consistency, able to mix with the water still pouring down on it, but maintaining a thicker consistency.

My caution turned to alarm as the material started collecting in the middle of the tub, growing taller into a blob that grew until it was over 3 feet tall. I was slowly backing up, eyes wide at this clearly supernatural shit going on in my shower, but I could not have been more surprised when the blob formed into a feminine face--a very pretty feminine face, complete with hair-like curls of slime adorning its head and flowing down its shoulders as they formed.

Her--it was hard to call something with such a pretty humanoid face an "it"-- her sides separated and formed arms, then hands and fingers. Her torso formed, and there was no longer any doubt about the gender of... whatever this was. Slime shifted from her middle to the top of her chest, giving her a narrow waist at the same time as enormous, teardrop shaped breasts ballooned out of her chest, topped with fat nipples.

Wide, voluptuous hips formed as her body continued to shift into a human shape. Then a cleft appeared in the middle and her blob formed into legs, giving a wide gap between her newly formed thighs.

Her transformation appeared to slow as it reached where knees would be, and then I heard a giggle. It sounded like bubbles and small bells chingling underwater. I looked up to see that the eyes on her face were open now, and her face was brightened with a bubbly smile. I heard the sound again and decided that clearly, normal expectations and logic don't apply to whatever was happening right now, so I decided to just go with the flow and act like this was not an hallucination.

"Um, hello?" I offered.

"Hi! You must be the one with the tasty man-juice!" the blue slime-girl said in a bubbly tone that sounded like purified eagerness and excitement.

"...um, what??"

"Your sex juice stuff...your seenem- seme- ..cum! The tasty white stuff!"

Okay, she must have "drank" our cum from inside the drain? This is...weird, to say the least.

"Can Cerise have some more?" She spread her arms wide like she was asking for a hug. Her breasts jiggled like big globes of jello. It was mesmerizing.

"Oh, um..." I had no idea how to respond. My brain had mostly shut down at this point. The small bits that were still working were split between "stranger danger" and "goddamn she's sexy".

When I didn't respond after a few seconds, she expanded her bottom lip out into a greatly exaggerated pout. It was cute enough to snap my mind back into focus.

I thought for a second. Let's just go with the flow. She doesn't really seem dangerous, and if something goes wrong, the girls are right outside.

"Sure, how do you want it?" I said with more confidence than I felt.

She squee'd loudly and jumped and wiggled in excitement. The way her chest bounced had me back to half-mast.

"Cerise can do it!" She shouted, and then, much faster than I was expecting, she surged toward me. Her body slid over the edge of the tub like the tub wasn't even there, and her thighs reformed as she passed the barrier. Where knees would be, her legs joined into a large blob that propelled her across the floor with rippling motions.

Before I could react, she stuck her head full-speed into my crotch with a loud splat. She felt cool and wet on my skin, with a firmness that felt like jello, and a slickness and tightness rivaling any pussy. She quickly wrapped around my half-hard cock and hanging balls and soon formed a seal around my base, before she showed me the real perks of being with a slime girl.

Her face reformed, sparkling eyes looking up at me, lips locked around my base. Suction bloomed around my cock, and then waves of semi-liquid pressure undulated up and down my shaft. My cock exploded into full hardness under her slimy assault, and my hips instinctually thrusted deeper into her suckling face.

"Mmm, your man-straw is so tasty!"

My eyebrows shot up in surprise before I thought about it. I guess a slime doesn't really need her mouth to talk...or maybe she just made another one somewhere else? I looked over her cerulean form as she kneeled before me. Sure enough, her shoulder was split into a familiar set of lips. Shapeshifting seems really useful.

"So do you *pant* have a name?" I panted out as I resisted the pleasure roiling between my legs. I was on the verge of cumming already from the new sensations, but this felt amazing and I figured the girl should work for her meal after coming into my home uninvited.

"My name's Cerise! Miss horsey dick named me!" She pronounced her name like 'Sur--EES' with an 's' sound like in 'snake'.

"Oh. Right, you said that *pant* already." I closed my eyes as she started massaging my balls while continuing to suck and stroke my cock with slick pressure that felt like heaven. I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Miss horsey dick?" I managed to ask.

"Mmhmm! Her name's Centorea and she has a huuuge, tasty horsecock! Her horsey body is so big, and she gives Cerise so much tasty man-juice!"

Okay, so...if slime girls exist, I guess other...unusual beings exist. Large horse body? Maybe she's a centaur?

Suddenly, Cerise seemed to redouble her focus, and I felt a fluttering like a hundred tongues surrounding the head of my cock, stimulating my glans in a way no normal woman could. It pushed me over the edge, and I groaned as my cock swelled and began to pulse out jets of hot cum into the eager slime girl. I looked down and could see each rope of cum shoot into her head, until it dispersed in all directions.

My knees buckled in my pleasure, and I tried to stay standing, but my balance was taken from me as Cerise shifted below me. She pushed my feet up and back while she stretched up in front of me. She kept my cumming cock firmly inside her as she tilted my whole body forward onto her, taking all of my weight until I was halfway sunk in her gelatinous form. I let myself relax as my cock continued to unload inside the slime.

Cerise gave a high-pitched moan, almost a whimper, as she drank my cum like it was the nectar of the gods. The suction on my cock was unreal, and I could feel her gently squeezing my balls as she sucked, trying to get every last drop out. I'm pretty sure she succeeded, because before my extra-long orgasm subsided I was shooting blanks.

Then I relaxed and just floated on top of her as her ministrations slowed. She felt like a combination of a water bed and a memory foam mattress, encompassing, cool, and supremely comfy. And knowing that she was alive somehow made it better. She continued to slowly stroke my cock for a few minutes until it finally went soft.

I grinned as a thought occurred to me.

"Hey Cerise, do you want more cum?"

Her face suddenly formed in front of mine, and her expression was pure excitement as she said, "More cum? Yes please!!"

"Hey girls, you can come in, there's no danger!" I shouted back out the bathroom door. Immediately Fiona and Mayumi entered the bathroom. Apparently they had been watching the first encounter between their man and the goo-girl. Fiona's erection was stiff enough to poke an eye out.

I moved to stand, and Cerise lowered my feet to the ground as she helped me upright.

"Fiona, you absolutely need to try her! She's amazing! Oh, also, her name is Cerise and she's a...what, a goo-girl, a slime-girl?"

"Yeah, that's mee!!" Cerise shouted as she reformed her body to its hypersexual human form. Her eyes went immediately to Fiona's crotch, locking on to the potential meal.

Fiona stared back at Cerise with unrestrained lust. "Okay, yeah..." apparently her dick was doing all the thinking at this point. She just stood there as she began imagining all the things she could do to a girl like Cerise.

Suddenly, she flew forward as she was pushed from behind. A smirking Mia appeared where Fiona had been standing as Fiona stumbled forward several steps, right into Cerise. Their fronts collided in a loud splat, followed by a pair of utterly sexual moans. Fiona's raging erection had buried itself instantly into Cerise's belly.

Cerise fell backwards as Fiona fell atop her. As Cerise hit the ground, she firmed up to catch Fiona. Cerise then lifted Fiona's feet, suspending her whole body horizontally two feet above the ground.

Fiona's round ass wiggled as she gave short, needy thrusts down into the slime pillow under her. I walked over and slapped her upraised ass, getting a yelp followed by a moan as she thrust forward hard in reflex to the hard impact on her shapely behind.

Fiona's moans intensified as Cerise locked around the base of her cock and began sucking and undulating all along her cock and balls. Then a loud yelp erupted from her.

"She's in my pussy!!" Fiona cried, her eyes rolling up as she experienced the dual pleasure that only a futa can feel.

Mayumi, Mia, and I--who had been distractedly fondling each other as we watched Fiona fuck the goo-girl--walked around so we could see between Fiona's legs. Sure enough, a broad tendril of Cerise's slime could be seen pushing in and out of Fiona's gaping snatch.

"She's so fucking deep!" Fiona bleated.

Mia had stepped in front of me with her back against me, then grabbed my hand and brought it to her pussy so that I could finger her as we both watched the show. Upon seeing the slime filling Fiona's pussy, Mia decided that she needed some of that, so she broke from me and plowed forward, pushing Fiona to the edge of Cerise's block-like form, turning back towards me, and promptly dropping her petite ass down with a splat on the now exposed platform of slime.

Immediately, Mia's eyes widened as the slime began filling her needy cunt. I could hear Cerise giggle as she pumped more and more slime into the tiny girl's tiny hole, stretching it more full than it had ever been. Mia lost control of her body, falling back until her head rested across Fiona's back. Cerise lifted Mia's legs from the ground, spreading them wide, revealing her pretty pussy spread wide on a huge tendril of slime sawing in and out of her depths. Mia's face was a picture of bliss, eyes rolled up, mouth open, moaning to the high heavens.

Meanwhile, Fiona continued mindlessly humping the slime she floated on, enjoying the wet plunging sensation of her cock inside the eager goo-girl, as her pussy was reamed deep by a thick, firm pillar of blue slime.

Fiona's moans raised in pitch until they suddenly cut off. Fiona's climax hit her like a tidal wave, and her whole body spasmed and shuddered as her cock and cunt exploded with bliss. Long ropes of seed plunged deep into Cerise's body as Fiona's snatch tried to strangle the invader thrusting inside her. Her climax ran long and hard, and Fiona gasped for breath when her convulsing torso finally relented its blissful contractions.

Fiona mewled and whimpered as Cerise continued to stimulate the futa as if she hadn't just cum her brains out. Fiona didn't even struggle as her over-sensitive body prepared for another round of blissful torture, while she lay atop the super-comfy slime-bed-person.

Mia moaned as her definition of "full" was continually rewritten by the massive invader between her legs. Loud squelches could be heard as the slime shoved in and out of every single crevice in the petite girl's sensitive channel, sucking on her folds like a million suckling lips.

She started rapidly approaching a climax, the new feeling of unrivalled fullness rocketing her pleasure forward. Then she felt another new sensation. The slime had crept into her ass and slowly started expanding, pushing on her anus from the inside. So close to climax, her sphincter was quivering, and the slime used the movement to lever her asshole open with every small relaxation. Soon the slime was fucking her ass in earnest, but it was so fluid it felt like a weirdly blissful never-ending shit. Mia hit her climax, but Cerise still wasn't done!

Using a tiny tendril, the slime had infiltrated Mia's cervix, and as she came, Cerise expanded that tendril gently while pushing on her c-spot from the outside. Mia broke. Her climax went from pure bliss to another mode of existence where everything is pleasure so intense that her brain didn't even know what to do with it.

Her whole body spasmed with all the force it could muster, and she squirted in blasts into the air, most landing on Cerise's surface and being absorbed, but some flying up and forward to hit me in my face. Mia continued to quiver and spasm for what seemed like minutes--to her it must have felt like hours--as she came her brains out in the most spectacular fashion. By the time she stopped shaking, she had laid back across Fiona and passed out.

We all stared in awe at the sight of what was almost certainly the most intense orgasm any of us had ever seen. Wide-eyed and slack-jawed, we looked at each other as if to confirm that we had in fact been seeing the same thing.

----

By the time Mia woke up, Fiona, Mayumi, and I had gone at least two rounds with Cerise and had unanimously decided to keep her. Cerise was delighted to stay in a place with so many "tasty sexy people". So she did. Whenever anyone had sex, she made sure that no hole went unfucked and no cock went unsleeved. Also, no messes to clean up, ever again!

She stayed in the bathroom most of the time (turns out she consumes all bodily fluids, though cum is her favorite). The toilet saw significantly less use, as peeing directly into the slime fed her, saved water, was cleaner (no need to worry about wiping or dribbling), and perhaps most importantly, it was perversely gratifying to pee on/in someone and be thanked for it. It was also sometimes pleasurable, as Cerise often would suck on them...quite often until climax.

Cerise also made periodic rounds of the house, collecting dirt and dust by just moving through, and as long as she had enough fluids, it made no difference to her at all. In addition to floors, walls, ceilings, etc., she also acted as the dishwasher! No need to wash anything by hand or machine--just throw it into Cerise and it will come out clean! Apparently almost anything that she engulfs is effectively sterilized. ...but she just eats through clothes, so they still had to do laundry. And strip before doing anything with Cerise. Before long, we started wearing clothes less and less often, until being nude at home just felt natural for everyone at our house.

Also, Cerise appeared to get smarter the longer she stayed. After just a week, she was speaking in complete sentences, and could even talk about things beside sex. She still talked about sex whenever she could, and would seduce whoever she could get her slimy tendrils on, around, or inside.

Mayumi and Fiona continued to spend most of their time at our house, and now with Cerise here all the time, it started to feel like a sort of family. A weird family where everyone fucks everyone else, but everyone also cares about everyone else. We supported each other in ways that I hadn't even considered before. Each person brought their own problems, but also their own ways of supporting others.

12