Fantasy Harem Pt. 01 Ch. 04: Cerise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whenever anyone was feeling down, they knew they could come to me for words of guidance, both psychological and philosophical, and Mayumi was always there with a lap-pillow and soothing words of encouragement. Whenever someone was angry and needed to relieve some frustration, Fiona was always up for a rough-n-tumble on the mat or between the sheets. And Cerise's childlike cheerfulness brightened the whole household figuratively while her cleaning abilities brightened it literally.

Mia supported everyone in her own ways. Mostly, she manipulated everyone for her own ends--but luckily for us, her own ends included the well-being of everyone in the house. She used misdirection and the rest of her wiles (which I don't think I will ever truly be able to understand) to alleviate friction and prevent issues, all without the rest of us noticing.

And everyone loved to fuck. No one went without release for long in this house.

Perhaps it was this fact that attracted a very pent-up visitor to our doorstep one day...


12