All Comments on 'Fantasy: His and Hers'

by Storyhacker

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The age-old caveat yet again!

Will some people never learn? Be careful what you ask for - you might just get it?!

Nicely-crafted, 5 *s and my thanks to you!

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 12 years ago
Not gonna work

D/s relationships only work when both partners get what they want. The husband had specific ideas about femdom that the wife didn't share, and vice versa. If she thought she could extend her control over him in the same manner, for an extended period of time, she'd likely find herself without a slave, or a husband.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Why is

it always starts with shave, cock tube, maid uniform..suck,suck...lick,lick,lick.....????

True, we (men)can be suckered in by girls into many predicaments, but to go soooooo low?? In the beginning I thought the writer was a female (no disrespect). May bee I am not there yet, and some episodes got my blood boil(mister hand wants to become mister fist really bad), but what I know is that there is something about SEXUAL female domination that is so irresistible. So what is the outcome? This experience potentially can produce a BIG pussy on one hand and sadist on the other. SEX SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!!!!!!! MAN OF THE WORLD UNITE AGAINST THE TYRANNY OF THE SADISTIC, DICK HATERS. To storyHacker - initially I hated your story, but what got me good is the last paragraph. Thank you -5 stars.

StoryhackerStoryhackerover 12 years agoAuthor
Why

I wanted to write this for two reasons.

One, I have read a lot of femdom stories that included male chastity but all of them include the female eventually bringing in another man to sexually satisfy her. I wanted the events in the story to be possible in a loving marriage without introducing an element that most likely would destroy the relationship.

Two, as pointed out in the comments, how many relationships could last when only one person's definition of a fantasy is being met? By the end of the story Jim realized giving complete control over to someone wasn't what he wanted. Betty, who never wanted to dominate a man, realized there was something about it she liked. Now they will have to find a balance they both can live with.

Thanks for reading and the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thought Provoking

Thank you for writing this story. It does a great job of highlighting that fantasies are, almost by definition, one-sided. In our fantasies, people always react exactly as we want them to react. Reality is most often very different, as your protagonist discovered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
...

So little sexual content I barely got it up... And, while sexual domination is great, and I'm cool with cooking/cleaning, God help her if she brings that part of our relationship into the light, in front of another person - or blackmail me. She'd find her ass on the curb QUICK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

great story nice to see a different take fem domination loved it wish I had a man to dominate like the one in the story. I found the thought of it very hot. Men beware of what you ask for you might just find yourself truly pleasing a woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Only one thing to give up - him

Because once he wakes up to the fact that she has demonstrated she has no real love or respect for him and is only using him, he will surely divorce her and find a real relationship that's not so one-sided. What a bitch.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 9 years ago
Way way too far

She obviously never cared for him at all, that is how your treat someone you absolutely hate with an intensity bordering on evil. She could have had all the power if she didn't do the dog and maid crap and gave him more of his fantasy, meanwhile she could have other lovers and all his attention. As it is I would turn the tables tie her up maybe lock up her sex, destroy pictures take some of my own and divorce the twisted bitch! Or he may have to sell her into slavery. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Going further

i would like to see some stories where the tormentor has gone too far and the tormented leaves. Preferably not violent but walks out and the tormentor has the angst. Maybe they eventually get back together but with anew realization on each side.

goamz86goamz86over 7 years ago
I liked it

A little different, and I like cuck femdom more, but it was good. Love to see you continue the tale.

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
5 Stars

A thoughtful and well written story. Thank you!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
I see a divorce in the making

Sorry, but any further domination by Betty will inevitably lead to a divorce. I know it wouldn't have taken that much with me. As soon as she let me out of the contract-well, she's toast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
lovely

I love this split view of his and her ideas about dominance. Very exciting! I would love to see him cum back and beg for more!

JoroinchargeJoroinchargeover 5 years ago
Endgame

I'd say that week ended up being extended to 24/7/365 with Dana enforcing also!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Loving Wife? Nope!

Sorry but if she really loved him she would not have treated him so horribly ! Threaten him with sending pics to family & friends?! This story should have ended with Jim burying her body in the back yard and then taking one final backyard shit on her grave!

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 3 years ago

Loved it. Totally different than other dom stories. But probably more true. Like the joke “I’ll do anything for you Sexy.” “Great, start on the dishes” 🤣

ls2256ls2256over 2 years ago

This was fantastic. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a terrific story! It brings the exciting fantasy a man might have to be dominated by his wife down to earth and shows the real nitty-gritty of what it really could be like. It wouldn’t all be edging and penis-play as the fantasy would dream.

Bringing Dana into the story was a huge escalation!! And risky!! Dana was Betty’s friend of long standing, so Jim may not realize Dana was so drunk she wouldn’t remember very much. And Betty better hope Dana won’t remember much at all. J.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The author speaks of a "loving marriage"? Either he has no life experience or he just has a screw loose! A woman who acts like your protagonist, who even spreads the most intimate things in front of another woman, is not "loving", but a selfish, devious, mean slut! Why would this man want to stay with this slut? But probably only if he is so mentally ill himself that he cannot help himself. Sorry, but what you describe in your story is only good for one thing, a quick divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story would love this to happen to me

stiffie69stiffie69over 1 year ago

Great story! Too many guys have fantasies that are not how it really is. It is hard work, humiliating and very demanding. Your wife will be a good instructor on how SHE wants you to behave!

thomashwhitethomashwhite12 months ago

Bettys thoughts that because of Jim’s behavior she felt betrayed and didn’t know if she could trust him anymore. Therefore she acknowledges that relationships require trust.

That’s why he should definitely leave her. She has clearly shown she cannot be trusted.

Let’s ignore the first issue in which Betty uses an internal definition of female domination of his total life vs his search for female domination in a sexual (maybe role play) situation. However you might argue that since they agreed on a time limited period of one week that might indicate that this was a single role play event. It actually was a valid point that most female domination fantasies are really male driven desires acted out by females. She may have technically met the requirements. This was borderline skating an issue of trust when she led him to believe that he was getting the domination he was looking for.

I’ll also ignore that she does this so he gives up on female domination in sexual role play. She believes that by ruining it for him in this context that he will no longer desire it in his context. That’s pretty conniving.

I’ll also ignore the blackmail using materials where she would ruin his life through exposing him. he had true belief that his life was up for destruction. The result could easily be significant stress affecting physical health and mental health including depression and suicidal thoughts. This could have been fixed by making it a clear part of a role playing situation. Then it could be hot. Even then it wouldn’t be appropriate with people who could be triggered.

Also she was going to use this material to destroy his life if their marriage was over. That was not equivalent to the loss of marriage. Actually her first blackmail which featured slavery for a week or their marriage was over was the equivalency. Either way brought them to even. So, This shows a vindictive personality.

It was the inclusion of Dana that was a total breaking of trust. He had an agreement with Betty through the material blackmail. Blackmail is dependent on the hope that the blackmailer is trustworthy. So he trusted Betty not to share his sexual secrets with others that they knew. By bringing in Dana to witness them Betty violated that trust. First, Dana was probably in the recipient list so she is a violation of the material blackmail. A violation that cannot be reversed. Secondly, Betty did not assure him that Dana had promised not to share what she saw with others. Actually with the titillating nature of what was shown in front of Dama it’s almost a guarantee that she would tell others and therefore that information would spread to those in the material blackmail list. So at that point Betty had basically initiated the negative side of the blackmail while he had held to his side. She can no longer be trusted.

A possible cure would be if Betty took him aside just prior to the exposure and provided assurances that Dana had promised not to share anything she saw. Also he could choose to overlook that Dana herself would be a violation of the material blackmail pact. However, since he didn’t like Dana and that any secret shared with one is shared with all, a sane man would have said no. He could ask to hear the promise directly from Dana maybe providing him a better comfort level. in the absence of his affirmative consent for Betty to continue forward it still would have still resulted in exposure ending the whole thing.

At the point Betty forces him to expose himself to Dana the material blackmail to expose him becomes moot. He is definitely free to leave. The blackmail to allow him to retain the marriage is also moot. Since she shows she can’t be trusted after it is clear that she believes trust is required for a marriage, the marriage is over. So he should leave.

In the story they try to excuse this behavior by Betty regularly stating the sexual acts were due to the bet. However it is not just the why of the sexual acts (female domination fantasies) but the acts that appeared in the material that were the negative exposure point. They also tried to later excuse it by Betty’s belief that Dana wouldn’t remember due to being drunk. However, again this was not communicated to him. So his belief of this exposure to Dana was equivalent to the exposure of the material would be sound. Even worse, the callous disregard for him shown through the unsound hope that Dana would not remember and therefore the exposure hadn’t occurred was outrageous. So he should leave.

You might say that the cock cage is still on. Well, this was supposed to be part of the initial blackmail leading to a trial to see if the marriage could continue. As it has been shown that it can’t, he is ending the trial and he should be restored to his prior state. even though she claims elsewhere to loving him and not leaving , she has shown vindictive tendencies before and she might not cooperate. He might actually have to go through the police to get the key back because the retention of that key is a crime against bodily autonomy and she would deserve jail time. One again since exposure was occurring he has nothing to lose by going to the police.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Not a bad story, but could have been better. She says she can’t trust him, but what she did to him…he can’t trust her. You just ruined a marriage with your writing. A different ending might could have saved it, but you just made the wife greedy and mean.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous