All Comments on 'Fantasy Island'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
It's good to see

how pathetic Joe is. When Regina left to go to Steve, Joe should have packed and left for America and never looked back. Taking the tickets and passports with him. That is the reward for that kind of disrespect, let her find her own way and not home there would be no home to come too. I gave this ** the writing was good but I could not feel for either character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

11 pages of cuckoldry? Joe was better off dead than being the pathetic wimp he is now. And she is just like every bitch that cuckolds thier so called loved one. You could have ended the story with the bitch fucking her willing cuck but no you just hsf to have him sit thier and jerk off while a better man fucked his cuckoldress. How sad for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Great story with extensive character development and hot sex. Congratulations to you for going out on a limb and trying something new. Too bad the only commenters so far are rather narrow minded. The poor dears. They must've felt awfully threatened to leave such vitriolic comments. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Great story

They limit their comments to the story, most of yours is aimed at them, and THEY'RE narrow-minded?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ben2long

does the saying death becomes her ring a bell

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlalmost 12 years ago
I really liked it

It's always interesting to see the response to a story that pushes boundaries. I think it's admirable that you tried something different, and how nice for your friends that you wrote their fantasy for them. You are indeed a generous friend. ;-)

This is a well developed, hot story, that is completely appropriate for the genre of Loving Wives. I liked the character development - particularly the development of Regina's willingness to act on Joe's (and her own) fantasy, as well as her developing comfort level with public nudity. Oh yeah... And lots and lots of hot steamy sex! :-D

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cuckold is Fetish

Post it there, if it's posted in LW you will get 1*.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
ZEE PLANE BOSS, ZEE PLANE

and like oysters and clams you devour whats inside TK U MLJ LV NV

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A fantastic storyline

Very well done.

Great writing and a superb edit.

A very sweet short love affair for a very needy woman who was sexually repressed by her husband.who was too sick to keep her satisfied.

I was hoping that Steve and Regina would have found a way to keep in touch even when Joe and Regina went home.

Perhaps Steve could make a business trip to Regina's home town and invite her out to dinner and to his hotel room for a night or two of love and sex, several times a year, or at least have her stay with him for a week back at his place on the island, leaving Joe at home so she could spend all of her time with Steve.

A least that is what I was wanting to see for an ending.

A great story and very romantic along with being exceptionally erotic.

Thanks for the good read

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 POWERFUL AND STRONG MEN

make exceptions for illnesses, To protect employs and families. TK U MLJ LV NV

HikergirlHikergirlalmost 12 years ago
Just what the doctor ordered :)

I thought it was great, Ben, I can't believe the number of negative comments, they aren't warranted as far as I'm concerned. I loved the character development and the slow build up. I do recall someone in the past commenting on my story, Snorkeling Adventure, about the realities of sand and sex on the beach....oh wait, that was you, lol. Fantastic job; too bad you have to return to a real job!

rvwsrvwsalmost 12 years ago
All that effort to write this story

AND IT SUCKS. What a waste of time, both writing it and me reading it. I should have known that this was another one of those perverted, sick cuckold stories. Are there no real men and true loving wives left? Or are there only POS cuckolds and worthless slut wives. Sheese. Sick, just plain sick. 1* at best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Holy crap!

What a bunch of negative comments. While it's not one of my fantasies to have my wife have sex with someone else, I recognize Joe has the right to that fantasy just as I have the right to mine. I read the story as a sweet romance between Regina and Joe, even on the night she crawled off him to go crawl onto Steve. She had another short romance with Steve, which enhanced Joe's love for her and his sexual attraction to her. What's to complain about here? Thanks, Ben, for a nicely written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed it. I was also thinking it would be nice if Regina also allowed Joe to do something with Jan and Lori before they left. One editing remark: there was one place where you mentioned Regina's "cunnilingus skills" in reference to a blowjob. It should be fellatio. Aside from that, keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This was a fantastic story, ignore all the negative comments. But I do think that you should find a way for Regina and Steve to hook up again. I gave this 5 stars!

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 11 years ago
Great story--ignore the idiotic, uptight comments!

It's beyond me why people with such limited views of appropriate sexuality are even reading Literotica in the first place!

This was a great story filled with great truth and great characters making the best of less than perfect situations. It is one I can relate to very easily, since my dear husband has had erectile dysfunction problems for 5 years. Fortunately, we have had an open relationship for the 20 years we have been together, so it isn't a question of "cheating" when I turn to other men to meet my sexual needs. Of course, this is probably also shocking and offensive to the morons who left you such negative comments!

I can't help but wonder what past era these people are living in. The 1950s, perhaps? Because in my world, in the year 2012, the idea of a husband or wife getting turned on by the mere FANTASY of watching or hearing about their spouse having sex with someone else is perfectly common and normal! I even personally know a number of men who get turned on by watching or hearing about their wives actually HAVING sex with others.

I apologize for the need to spend time even discussing comments left by people who clearly have their heads FAR up their asses. I'd much rather talk about how good your story was. It was very well written, the characters seemed real and human, the descriptions of the settings were beautiful, and the sexual situations and activities were HOT! There is no need for anyone to be "the bad guy" and to get punished in the end. Instead the characters are real human beings with a variety of thoughts, feelings and needs. That kind of character development in the course of such a short story is an impressive achievement. Well done!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Meaning of freedom

@ PrincessJezebel 1. These men are sexual minority and the majority of the male people do not like to watch their wives with strangers. Somebody who lives in closed circular group she will not detect the majority of the people's interest on the family life and she thinks the minority people interest are the majority interest among the husband population..

2. The freedom means the people lives such family life style which is compile their interest. If a husband is monogamous in the family life and the wife is not he is NOT MANADOTRY TO LIVE IN OTHER FAMILY RELATIONS in the most Western Countries and the DIVORCE IS FREEDOM LAW INSTITUTE for him (sometime it will arrive when the youngest child becomes 18 years old).

3. In Western Culture Countries only 16% of the spouses are extramarital affairs in 1 year interval, so the faithfulness is the majority norm. If this figures will be 50% that time can you tell that end of the faithful marriage norm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
masterful and thoughtful rendition of a fantasy fulfilled

Of course, it's still a fantasy, and a good one at that. It flowed with realism and feasible events. She did have his implicit agreement to have an affair, and he was very loving to do so, considering his own health. He loved her enough to let her fulfill her fantasy.

You also captured the letdown after it was over. This is something often not captured in erotica. Sometimes the worst thing that can happen during an affair is if you enjoy it, especially if you know it won't happen again.

So, very well written and passionate. Well done!

KojoteKojotealmost 11 years ago
Loving wives...

Well... You managed to completely take out the irony of this phrase. Which is an amazing achievement in my book.

To me this was about insecurities and inabilities and the way life sometimes fucks up even the best relationships. And how you can work around that without giving up what one longs for completely. At least in theory.

I understand that there may be some kind of psychological masochism included in her husband wanting her to find a lover who can perform like he can't anymore. A sad thing. But also a sign of greatness in a way.

And I understand that she didn't take this lightly. That it wasn't about working up a small appetite and giving in when the first opportunity arises. But resisting and trying to be 'good' as society demands. And going to break because of that someday.

To me the key moment was in the last night when she 'changed beds.' She did, what most likely will get some readers furious. The decided sefishly to get this one more night with her fantasy lover. Leaving her poor, loving husband behind - even in the middle of some sex session - and going to fuck another man.

For society this is the capital sin. He has an inability and she has to suffer with him for the rest of her life, because she married him. Caught together, hung together - as a German saying goes.

But...

At least in theory it doesn't have to be that way. He offered her an opportunity and she finally took it. To safe their love. Which would very likely finally have died from the longing for things that can't be fulfilled anymore.

Both got hurt in the process in a way. But that kind of pain is only the thought of ownership in a relationship getting hurt. A feeling that generally isn't a good thing.

Did she betray him? I don’t think so. She took up his offer. And even if a part of him wishes that there wouldn’t be the need to make the offer in the first place he seems to have found a some kind of workaround in getting off on the thought.

This description of the desire of getting cuckolded I can understand. And appreciate…

Again this is a thoughtful story. Did I mention that I like this the most? You always get me thinking about things and occasionally I even get a new perspective and learn something in the process. Which is cool.

The only thing to regret is that I can’t possibly give other stories of yours less points just to keep the 5 star rating for this exceptional pieces. Wouldn’t be fair. So I’ll just have to make this a favorite story along with the full points, huh?!

Again, that is… ;-D

BenLongBenLongover 9 years agoAuthor
A love/hate relationship?

It's been just over two years since I wrote this story. Looking back at the comments, there are two things that stand out. First, the votes seem to be either a 1 or a 5, people seem to have either really loved it or really hated it (and from the score - there were more 5's than 1's. Thanks all).

Second, this, by far, has the longest written comment feedback of any story i've written. I'm glad it tweaked your thoughts and you could share them back.

For those that have in the past sent me contact information, I prefaced the e-mail I sent you with the comment that this was a step away from my normal stories. I personally do not get a sexual charge out of cuckoldry, but is it all that far from threesomes or foursomes or swapping which really does turn me on? What is it about men who have no problem "cheating" on their ladies, but if the ladies cheat on them -- it receives vitriolic reactions? It's also amazing how the most narrow minded people decide that this should have been in some other category than "loving wives." If Regina wasn't a loving wife, just what was she? Is cuckoldry, as one responder claimed, really a fetish? I think not, apparently he didn't agree however. I went back and looked - and for some reason I can't find the definition page of what is correctly labeled as fetish, or loving wives, or incest or group sex for that matter. Really, when we get right down to it, aren't what we define as "morals" just others telling us how we should or must act or think? Isn't it rather Ironic, narrow minded people telling broadminded people, on an erotic literature website, just what category their thoughts should be categorized as?

And for those that i personally notified of this story and how it was written "on demand", an update on the real Joe. As I said, I wrote this for someone that I was conversing with, who asked if I would write a story for him and his wife and basically gave me the story line. I put in the real places, created the fictional characters to go along with Joe and Regina (actually I don't know their real names). It's not a category or story line I would have found on my own, but i think it turned out very well. The final scene, where Regina climbs off of Joe in mid-fuck and goes to Steve was purely out of my mind - and the real Joe informed me that that scene as much as any other in the story, hit home with him. It was, as he said, the absolute essence of his fantasy, I had unwittingly captured his ultimate erotic fantasy. In real life, he told me that his long wished for desire of his wife to have an affair with someone has come true - and he, and actually they, couldn't be more ecstatic. That she dressed to kill, went 'into town" and returned hours later rumpled and disheveled and refused to tell him exactly what happened was the ultimate. It just goes to show, how different minds think. For me, I'd want to hear all the juicy details. For him, that his wife refused to tell him exactly what happened, made it all the better. To each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

This is super erotic. My story is sort of in reverse to this. When I was 25 I married a woman who was 40 and we had an exceptional sex life. I've always loved older women. My first was a woman who was 43. I won't say how old I was, but I was jailbait. My wife was 40,as I said, and had loaned me to our neighbor who was 73 at the time to do some handyman fix-it stuff that she couldnt do and couldn't afford to hire done. Mrs.Henderson came on to me and I ignored her, but told Lidya about it later. Lidya was a wild woman in bed that night. I had trouble, at 25yrs old, keeping up with her. She told me later that I should offer to do more chores for Mrs.Henderson and go to bed with her. It ended up with Lydia literally offering to loan me to Mrs.Henderson several times a week as long as we each described our sex to her from each of our viewpoints. Mrs.Henderson was a firecracker in bed and I really learned alot from her. She was obviously of mediterranean descent with almost black eyes and olive skin. She had coal black hair that she wore long down her back and pubic hair the same color, but strangely almost no curl to it. It was thick starting just barely below her navel down hip to hip down and up her ass crack(not quite as thick) and down her thighs. She shaved from her knees down. My wife was voluptious. Medium tits with a high waist that swelled out to wide hips. A little roundness to her belly, a well padded mons with little hair, medium to large butt, thick thighs and well muscled calves. Perfect, a man's woman. She was obviously, even seen with clothes on, capable of vigourous sex. No pain, but she liked to be Fucked. Mrs.Hederson was built about the same but Lydia had blond hair to Mrs.Henderson's black mane. Mrs.H had lost none of her muscle tone over the years and gravity hadn't affected her tits much. An advantage, I think, that women with smaller tits have over women with huge udders. And she loved for me to eat her pussy till she'd come again and again as she was multi-orgasmic. Mrs.H took me to the Lake often and had no problem wearing a bikini and filling it out well, and we fucked in the water many times. She very much liked anal also. But it was not to last much over a year, as she passed away in her sleep the night of the last day we had sex. Now, at 54, being an afficionado of older women is getting more of a problem. The older women are getting older and older and sometimes I see the obituarys of some of the girls I've known. I loved this. I found out years later that Lydia had watched us fucking with a set of binoculars through our kitchen window into her bedroom window. I wish I'd known.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
And This Is A Marriage???

So much for "for better or for worse" - I'll never understand a man being in a marriage and wanting HIS mate to fuck other men and humiliate him - if that's some mutually agreed upon facet of the relationship so be it. If a man is willing to put up with this kind of pervasive disrespect, then he gets what is due him. The problem with this type of fantasy is that it goes way beyond the physical - there is never any such thing as " it was just sex and didn't mean anything" - the minute any two people have any physical intimacy, they become emotionally and psychologically bonded to some degree, and once another man or woman gets into the head and heart of the cheating spouse, you can stick a fork into that relationship because the intimacy is destroyed - don't care what anyone says contrary. This would no doubt explain how a "loving" wife could stop in mid-fuck with her husband, get dressed and coldly and calculatingly tell her man that she has to go make love to her lover " just like that". Wonder what the wife would feel like if she were bedridden with MS, MD, cancer etc and the husband comes in and casually says I've got a date with my secretary, who is much younger, much prettier and much tighter and I'll be back tomorrow sometime to help you get to the toilet, get you your pain meds and maybe get your breakfast - see you later". And of course good old Steve nails the wife multiple times and suffers no repercussions. This may be a story from the depths of the author's imagination, but I can't help but think that this very scenario and worse plays out more often than not.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Great Story.

Far be it from me to try to define what the author had in mind but this is what I took from this story.

1) Joe & Regina had a great sex and active life before his problem was diagnosed.

2) After the problem, they could have sex but Joe knew it was bland and unexciting Regina.

3) Joe felt guilty and didn't want Regina to loose out so he wanted Regina to take a lover because he loved her and didn't want her to loose out. That also assuaged his guilt.

4) Jan asked Regina if she was looking for love or sex. Regina answered 'sex' because she knew she had all the love she needed from her husband.

5) Regina told Joe all about what happened because cheating is not about the physical act but the loss of trust and commitment. Not to have told him, particularly when he was prepared for her to have enjoyment he couldn't give her, would have been a betrayal.

6) The controversial scene where she leaves Joe to go to Steve makes sense to me. She had just finished telling Joe all about it - but he hadn't been part of it. By making sure he could see them together she enabled him to get some satisfaction from at least seeing her get the enjoyment he wanted her to have.

7) In my humble opinion, Steve had to be transitory and leave to never be seen again. Otherwise he would have ceased to become a sexual interlude and would have become a problem for their marriage.

I have read all the negative comments and I feel that those making them have let their narrow minded prejudices get in the way of reading the story properly. It could have been put in many categories but 'Loving Wives' is not inappropriate because much of what each of them did (at least by my understanding) was out of love for each other. The only thing I would say about the category is that I nearly didn't read it because most stories in LW are less interesting than this one. Anyway, I gave this 5* and I am appalled at some of the narrow minded, prejudiced and negative comments.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 8 years ago
Very well written

This was very enjoyable, I think though that she has little or no respect for her husband.

By leaving him whilst having sex together showed her to be extremely self centred and quite callous in her attitude towards him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy coward husband story

There is nothing narrow minded about it. She has no respect for her husband and he is clearly a sissy coward. Plain as that. This was a long pathetic story with no love and lots of disrespect from the Cunt wife. Of course the only way to make this mess work is for the husband to be inadequate and a complete loser. A very empty marriage for him, so why be married. She doesn't even like her husband but stays because he provides a comfortable life for her and she gets to hate on him like all Cunts do. If you can't see that then you are narrow minded.

OOAAOOAAalmost 6 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

bworth1943bworth1943over 5 years ago
fulfilled

If I was physically handicapped like joe, I would want the best for my loving wife. If she was to want a tryst such as this story portrays, I would be happy if she was able to take advantage of it. Her life should not end because of my inability to make her fulfilled.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Regina

Regina, don't take your love to town. If you do, don't come.home.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 1 year ago

This ten year old story has an underlying plot premise that is still fresh: A disabled husband allows his wife wide latitude on a tropical vacation. The author's writing abilities have improved with time. This story needs winnowing but his later stories are more tightly written. But if we grade on the curve, this story merits an easy five stars any day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.