All Comments on 'Fantasy Island'

by NineIsFine67

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fking hot

Love mature woman who love bbc. Its so hot. I am a guy and bbc stories put me so hard. I fantasise a lot to suck one too.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 4 years agoAuthor
You're in luck!!

Anonymous, if you enjoyed my writing and are curious about BBC, I have written a few gay interracial stories and am working on a new one. Feel free to follow me and check them out. Let me know what you thought and if they increased your curiosity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You should of told him cum in your cunt this way he could of knocked up that 45 yr.old cunt of yours.took my aunt to Jamaica we went to nudist resort for 2 weeks had alot of fucking together and found out week later I knocked her up.told her your moving in with me and she did I told her this going to make seven kids you popped out of you.she end up getting divorced and we married still together to this day

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 4 years ago
Wonderful story

What a great story, I love it. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 4 years agoAuthor
You are the best!

Thank you so much AnnetteBishop, this is the second time you have been so kind as to leave a positive comment for a story I wrote. It really motivates and inspires me to keep them coming. I have just submitted an epic story of BBC as intense and hopefully erotic as I have ever written. Please look out for Sensual Betrayals in the Interracial Love section soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. My kids were back at college, the workaholic was well working and I took off six days and went to Jamaica, it's my time. I almost immediately met a nice young man, who helped me relax and unwind and with his fingers, accent and black cock turned me into an all too willing white woman. The contrast black/white was wonderful, had my hair braided, bought a few skimpy bikinis (didn't care what was hanging out) and walked the beach with a black man. I got fingered, sucked and fucked two black studs a day before flying home.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Now that sounds like a vacation!! I had a friend that told me about her first interracial experience while on a trip to the Caribbean. She said it was the best getaway of her life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNineIsFine67@NineIsFine67
I enjoy comments and suggestions. Let me know what you thought about my stories. I get inspired when readers favorite me or the stories I write and thank you if you do!!!! All comments will be read and responded to if written with respect and honesty. I do prefer to write int...