Fantasy Island Pt. 02

Story Info
After another near-death experience, I take my MIL.
4.4k words
4.63
17.3k
23

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
462 Followers

I woke the next morning as I felt Emmanuelle pull away from me, letting the cooler air hit my back. She quietly moved out of the lean-to and headed towards the forest. I watched her without moving but then got a little concerned about where she was going. It was dangerous to go out alone, especially into the woods. I hadn't run into any animals, but who knows what was in there. Wild boars or poisonous spiders could be extremely dangerous and both were possible.

I slowly extracted myself from Helena. My hand had again found its way to her cup her breast and she held me to it, obviously wanting my hand there. She luckily loosened her grip as I pulled away. Then I got up and followed Emmanuelle.

She made her way into the forest, looking around carefully, moving deeper and deeper until she found the small clearing that I had been in just last night. I had the feeling that it was her that saw me masturbating and that was how she knew where to find the clearing now.

She moved over to where I had stood masturbating and seemed to be looking around. She touched some of the leaves and tree trunks and pulled her hand back, smelling her fingertips. Her eyes closed showing that she clearly liked what she found.

I knelt down to make sure I wasn't seen as I watched her lean back against a tree and slide her hand into the front of her panties. She kept smelling her finger as her hand moved between her legs, obviously playing with her pussy. "Oh, fuck!" I heard her moan, just above the sounds of nature. "Yes, right there." I could feel my erection growing by leaps and bounds as I watched.

Her hand moved to her breast, squeezing it, pinching and pulling her nipples. She was softly moaning as the forest's morning sounds echoed around us.

"Oh, that's so fucking good," she whispered.

I then saw movement on the ground to the left, just entering the clearing. With the higher grass here, it was hard to tell what it was, but it seemed big. And it was moving towards Emmanuelle.

Emmanuelle suddenly stopped and looked down in abject fear. She tried to back away from it, but was held by the trees behind her. Slowly the head of a very large snake rose up from the grass. I'd never seen anything that size before. It's body had to be 4 inches in diameter. It's tongue was flicking out, tasting the air.

I have no idea what I was doing or thinking, but I rushed out of the woods towards them, yelling, somehow with a tree branch in my hand, and I struck at the snake. It quickly turned towards me and struck out at me, but missed. Not thinking, I'd rushed in too close and the snake coiled around my leg, holding me in place. I swung at the head repeatedly, but it was keeping just out of range as it's body continued to coil around me.

It opened it's mouth, showing it's long 3-inch fangs, but I swung the tree branch, keeping it back.

It's coils trapped my other leg, tripping me. I could feel the hard squeeze of its body, threatening to break bones. In pain, I struck at the body, a pointed piece of the tree branch piercing its skin. The snake moved its head closer, wanting to end this, but that only gave me an opening.

I hit it's body again and again and then suddenly swung, hitting its head. It was dazed as I hit it repeatedly. I had no idea what I was doing, I only knew I had to keep hitting it. The coils had moved all the way up to my stomach at this point and I knew that if they got any higher that I'd be a dead man. I knew it would crush my ribs and keep me from being able to breathe.

Time and again I hit it until I felt its coils finally loosen their hold on me. I moved closer to the head, hitting it again and again, too, until I was finally free of the coils. When I realized it wasn't moving any more, I was breathing hard, and looked down at the smashed head of the deadly creature. I'd killed it.

I stepped back and dropped the club and then felt Emmanuelle's body against mine as she hugged me tightly.

"Oh my God!" she said over and over as she kissed all over my face, holding her body against me in a tight hug. "I can't believe you did that! You saved me again."

After what seemed like forever, both of our hearts stopped racing and our breathing became normal, I was holding her in my arms, passionately kissing her.

"You know Helena and I would be dead by now if you weren't here," she whispered. "You've saved us so many times now."

"I'm gonna get us all out of this," I whispered back. "I promise you."

"I know you are." She stopped for a moment as if thinking about something, then looked at me a little embarrassed. "How... how did you know I was here?" she asked. "Did you follow me?"

"I... uh... I did," I said, a little embarrassed that I was caught. "I was worried about you going off by yourself." I thought she was going to be angry at me.

"How long were you watching me?" Surprisingly, she looked almost amused.

"Well... I... uh... it was just a minute or two..."

"Did you see me... you know... masturbating?" She smiled as if she knew I had.

"Well... yeah... I, uh..."

"That's ok," she said. "That's ok. I guess I don't mind. I mean... you watching me saved my life. Did you... you know... like what you saw?" I felt her abdomen press forward into my erection, making her smile. "I know this part of you did at least."

"It's a little hard to hide it, I guess," I admitted.

"We've noticed," she giggled. "I guess you like seeing us practically naked."

"You both have amazing bodies," I said. "Your tits are... especially nice."

She leaned back to show them. "You like? I got them in my younger years, when I was Gabby's age. My husband liked them a lot, too."

"I guess I just never expected you to have implants."

"Oh... kind of surprising for a 50-year-old, huh?" she giggled. "Well I wasn't always 50 you know. And I was never a prude. I used to be a stripper, which is how I met my husband. And big tits always mean big tips."

"Yeah... I can understand that," I smiled.

"I bet you can. You've been having these... problems... a lot lately," she smiled.

"Sorry... I really can't help it."

"It's natural, I know." She took a moment to see how close she was to me and slowly moved her hips so that she was grinding into me a little. "You know, it's been so long since I've felt something... a long time since I've even been kissed. After my husband died, I decided not to even date until the girls were grown and out of the house. That was 10 years ago."

"It had to be difficult."

She was breathing heavier now, pushing her hips into me, grinding into my erection. "It was."

I bent forward and kissed her again, sliding my tongue between her lips to play with her own all the while my hard cock slid against her belly and panties. She brought a leg up and hooked it behind me, opening her legs to better feel my erection.

"God, you're turning me on," she panted between kisses.

"You're turning me on!" I panted back, reaching down and grabbing her ass, squeezing it, pulling her against me, thrusting my cock forward.

"This is crazy," she said. "I mean, you're my son-in-law."

"Do you want to stop?" I asked, confused for a moment.

"No. But... what do you want?"

I smiled. "Good." I looked at her, thinking about what I wanted from her. "I want you to kiss me here," I said, touching the side of my neck.

She smiled at me and then leaned forward to kiss and bite my neck. It felt so good to feel her kisses on my skin.

When she pulled back a second I said "Kiss me here," and touched my chest.

The leaned forward and kissed and licked my chest, moving over my sensitive nipples as well.

Then she pulled back and looked up at me excitedly. "Where else? Where else should I kiss you?"

I licked my lips. "Here," I said and touched my stomach.

She smiled, slowly slid down my body and bent over, kissing and licking my abdomen. Her tongue circled and dipped into my bellybutton. My cock was peeking out of my boxers now, hard and swollen.

"Yeah... oh my God," I whispered.

"Where else?" she asked, smiling up at me as if she knew this was going to get dirty soon.

I knew what she wanted me to say, but I couldn't bring myself to say it just yet. "Everywhere," I simply said. She kissed my abdomen as she knelt on the ground in front of me. "I can't believe we're doing this."

"Shhh," she said as she grabbed the waist band of my boxers and pulled them down to expose me completely. "I just want to thank you for saving our lives." Her eyes brightened when she looked at my cock, fully erect and begging for attention. "Ohh... look at you," she whispered excitedly. She grabbed my shaft in her hands, slowly stroking and squeezing it.

"I like it when you touch me," I whispered.

"Ohh... it's even bigger than I thought it would be," she moaned softly. She licked the head for a moment, tasting me.

"Yeah... that's it," I groaned. It felt like I hadn't had sex in years. Her tongue was giving me such glorious pleasure.

She sucked on just the head for a moment. "Like that?"

"God... Yes please," I groaned. I had no idea how long I was going to be able to keep standing. The pleasure she gave me was making me weak.

"It's been so long since I've had a cock," she whispered as she sucked me in deep and stroked me with her hand. "Do you know how lonely my mouth was?"

"God... so perfect... your mouth feels so good on my cock," I whispered.

"Mmm, you taste good," she said, then slid her mouth all the way down to my pubes, burying my cock all the way into her throat, gagging herself. I'd never felt anything like it. No one had ever taken me that deeply before.

"Fuck yeah," I growled at the wonderful sensation. "Oh shit, that's so good."

She pulled her mouth off me for a moment, and just stroked my shaft with both hands. "Such a good boy... taking care of us like you are. I'm so grateful. And now... you know I'll show my appreciation whenever you want. A beautiful cock like this should be taken care of daily." She slid her hands up and down my shaft, squeezing and twisting with every stroke, then sucking just on the head. "God your cock feels so good in my hands. You're so hard for mommy. I can't wait to feel you inside of me."

"I want to taste you first," I said, reaching down and grabbing her arms to lift her to her feet. I walked her over to the trees and leaned her against one, then took her tits in my hands. "God your tits are amazing," I said, lightly pinching her rock-hard nipples.

"Mmmm... and what you're doing to them feels wonderful. I love when you grab them and squeeze them like that."

I licked and sucked one nipple for a moment then moved to the other, making her moan softly.

"Yeah... suck on mommy's big tits," she groaned, encouraging me. "Oh... yeah... that's good. That's it baby... It's been so long. God, you're making my pussy so wet."

I kissed, licked and nibbled on the underside of her breasts as I dropped to my knees in front of her, then kissed lower, over her stomach. I could already smell her excitement and feel the heat from her pussy. I hooked my fingers in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down, exposing her to me. Her pussy was bare, probably from a recent waxing, with just a little tuft of hair above her clit. Her lips were so swollen and wet, ready to be sucked.

I kissed that patch and then let my lips slide over her swollen clit, making her shiver.

"It's been a long time since anyone's even touched me there," she whispered excitedly. "Ohh... that kinda tickles!" She giggled as my hands moved up her legs, to her inner thighs, spreading her legs wider.

"Oh my God you look so sexy," I whispered as I slid my tongue against her labia. I licked around her pussy with teasing circles and then slid once right up the middle, flicking the tip of my tongue over her clit at the top.

"Fuck!" she moaned. "I love what you're doing to me... yes please... please... oh it feels so good... don't stop."

I licked over her pussy lips and clit for a moment, then moved my hands up, pulling her lips open to expose more of her inner pink flesh to my tongue. Her body was shaking as I sat back and swiped my thumb across her clit, back and forth.

"Oh.... you're teasing me now," she moaned, desperate to cum.

"I just want to know what you like." I pushed first one finger inside her, keeping my thumb strumming her clit, then added another finger, sliding them in and out of her wetness. She felt so incredibly hot and wet.

"I like that... oh my God!" she hissed.

I removed my thumb from her clit and as I continued fingering her, I bent forward and flicked my tongue over her clit.

"Yes... yes," she hissed as her breathing got faster and faster. "Oh... don't stop... don't stop... please... don't stop. Fuck! I'm cumming!" Her entire body was shaking as she came. I continued licking and fingering as much as possible, but her gyrations made it difficult.

I sat back a moment, putting my hands on her hips and looking up at her. Her eyes were closed, mouth open as she panted. Her skin was glistening and her body still trembled from her orgasm. "You are so beautiful when you cum," I whispered, standing and kissing her again.

She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me back, hard and passionate. We kissed like that for a long time, her body pressing against me, her hips grinding against my cock. With just a little movement of her leg, she was able to worm it between her legs so that it scraped across her pussy.

"I need you inside of me so bad," she whispered, hastily breaking her grasp and backing into the tree. "Please fuck me. I want to feel every inch of you inside of me."

I grabbed her shoulders and turned her around. She grabbed the tree as I pulled at her hips to bend her over slightly. She then put one foot up on a nearby tree, spreading her legs for me.

I held my cock in hand and slipped the head over her pussy, pushing it against her clit, and teased her.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she hissed, her body shaking with need.

Then I set the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy and slowly pushed, gaining entrance for the first time. I could feel her push back into me, trying to get it in deeper and faster, but she couldn't take it all at once and stopped.

"Oh fuck... wait a minute... wait a minute... it's so big," she whispered, closing her eyes as the pleasure overwhelmed her. "Can you feel how wet you made mommy?" she asked. "Does it feel good to fuck mommy's pussy?"

"Fuck, your pussy feels so good," I groaned. Her pussy was tighter than I expected, after having two kids. But it gripped my cock and held me inside her wonderfully as I started stroking in and out. My brain was so locked on the pleasure that I was feeling, it was hard to form words. "Uh huh... yeah... oh fuck," I panted.

"It's so big," she whimpered. "I don't know... I don't know... Oooh... gawd... so fucking deep."

I was stroking slowly, in and out, making her feel every inch of my big shaft. Bent over, her ass looked too good to forget about as well. I smacked first one cheek and then the other, making her moan.

"Oh my God... I've never," she said, sounding very surprised. "That feels so good... yeah, smack mommy's ass."

"Fucking big, tight ass," I groaned, continuing to spank her as I fucked her.

"Yes! Oh my God, that feels so good, sliding in and out of my pussy like that," she said.

"Oh... fuck," I moaned, enjoying the pleasure she was giving me. It felt so good that I started moving faster... and harder... driving into her deeper with each stroke. I had to grab her hips to keep her from falling over.

"Uh huh... uh huh," she whimpered, trying to form words while the pleasure overwhelmed her. "Fuck... yeah... like that. Oh my God! Pound my pussy! Yeah... like... that... fuck... yes... I'm gonna cum all over your big fucking cock."

I felt her hand between her legs bump against my balls as she toyed with her clit. She was definitely going to have an orgasm and it was definitely me that was going to give it to her. "Don't stop... don't stop. Keep fucking mommy. Just like that. Yes, yes, yes... I'm cumming again!" she nearly screamed. Her body tightened and quivered as I felt her gush out all over my cock and balls. We sat still for a moment, panting, trying to catch our breaths. My cock was still buried inside her, getting squeezed by the convulsions inside her pussy. She looked back over her shoulder at me. "Yeah... you make mommy cum so fucking good. Your cock is so good."

I felt her adjust her position a little more and then felt her push back into me and then away, fucking me back. "Mommy wants to make you cum now. Are you gonna be a good boy and cum for mommy? Hmm? I'll let you put it all inside of mommy's pussy. Would you like that? You can cum inside of me... drain those balls in there. Give me all of your cum. Yeah... Keep stroking that cock in there."

"Oh fuck... I'm close," I moaned.

That seemed to inspire her and give her newfound energy. "You're gonna give me all that cum, aren't you?" It was less of a question and more of a command. I felt her hand between her legs, lightly grabbing and caressing my balls. "Oh God... those balls are so full. I want you to fill my pussy up."

I wanted the same thing. I wanted to cum so hard. I wanted it. I needed it. And her pussy felt so incredible. Yeah, she was going to get everything I had. I pounded into her again and again, renewed, invigorated, wanting to cum. Wanting to cum in my mother-in-law's pussy.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes," she cried as I pounded into her, my hips hitting her ass again and again. "Just like that... cum for me... cum for me!"

And as if on command, I felt my balls let loose and felt the spray pour inside her again and again, pumping everything I had deep into her body. "Oh... fuck," I moaned again and again as I felt my body tense and then let loose with another gusher.

When I finally slipped free, I could see that some of my cum had pushed out and was dripping down her legs.

"So much fucking cum in there," Emmanuelle said, playing with the cum dripping down her legs, scooping it up. "Mommy likes that!"

She stood and kissed me, a deep, passionate kiss. Her arms wrapped around me so lovingly that it felt like we were one being.

"God that was incredible," she whispered. "But we gotta get back quick, before Helena wakes up."

We gathered what little clothing we had and redressed. I grabbed the snake carcass thinking that maybe we could eat it and we walked back to the lean-to.

Helena was near the fire, using a jagged rock, striking a coconut to create a hole or crack it open. With one broken open, lying at her feet, it looked like it was working.

"I was wondering where you went," she said. "I was getting worried."

"Sorry, honey. We had a little... issue," Emmanuelle said, pointing to the large snake carcass.

"Oh my God," Helena whispered, bringing her hands to her mouth in astonishment. "How in the hell did you kill that thing?"

"It wasn't easy. I never expected to encounter something like this. But it looks like we'll have some fresh meat tonight," I said and tossed it over by the fire.

"When I went looking for a sharp rock to open the coconuts, I found some shallow pools in the reefs where there are some good-sized fish we can eat if we can catch them," Helena said. "I think they get trapped there at low tide."

"Nice job, Helena!" I cheered, giving her a high-five. For the first time, I was gaining confidence that even if the search party took a while to find us, we were going to be ok. And even better, we were working well together.

The rest of the day I spent with two activities. In the first, I helped Helena gather a few good branches and vines from which we could make fishing spears. We had little idea of what we were doing, so it was going to take a while. And indeed it did. We had a lot of trial and error. We'd make a spear and test it and find that it didn't work, either not allowing the spear to go straight, not floating so we lost it, or, if we caught a fish, it wiggled off the end. Then we'd go back to the drawing board and try, try again. In the end, we made two identical spears that seemed to work pretty well, and ended up with 3 fish.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
462 Followers
12