Fantasy Island Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while, it was tantalizing watching Helena fish. She removed her bra to keep it dry and with every move, every thrust, every throw, her breasts jiggled. I felt my erection grow and grow as I continued to watch her. She, in turn, kept glancing at me, looking at my erection and blushing as she turned away. Incredibly, we were teasing each other all afternoon long just by fishing.

The second activity was to use the leftover plastic wrap that we had to strengthen the lean-to and give us more protection against rain. I wrapped it around the branches that made up the roof and side walls as much as possible. We wouldn't survive any kind of major storm, but a normal thunderstorm would work fine. We'd stay safe and dry.

While I was working on the lean-to, I noticed that Emmanuelle and Helena had walked off and were walking ankle-deep in the surf, talking. I didn't have a clue what they were talking about, though, and didn't think much of it.

As the day wore on and the sun started to fall below the horizon, our bellies full of snake meat, fish, and fruit, we sat around the fire in silence. After another hour or so, Helena and Emmanuelle decided to turn in, which gave me a little time to process what had happened today.

It was hard to believe. I had sex with my mother-in-law. I had sex with a woman that only a few days ago didn't even want me in her life. And not just... sex... but... SEX. It was incredible! And she was 100% into it. I could feel my erection growing again as I remembered what had happened. About 30 minutes after the girls left, I walked back to the lean-to as well. As I crawled into the hole, they both separated, encouraging me to sleep between them again.

As I lay down, Emmanuelle pushed her body into my back and hugged me with an arm draped over me. I in turn draped an arm over Helena, which she grabbed and held tightly to her body. As Helena was settling in against me, she moved her ass, which rubbed against my erection, teasing it very stiff. Emmanuelle, for her part, had her fingers on my stomach, teasing lower and lower until her fingertips touched the head of my cock.

My breath caught as the two teased me. Helena moved my hand and held it tighter to her body, pressing it just below her breasts as usual. Emmanuelle moved her hand so that her fingers wrapped around my shaft and slowly stroked me. I was having a hard time keeping my breathing quiet. I moved my thumb a little against the bottom of Helena's breast, teasingly. Then, bolder and bolder, I moved it until it stroked across her nipple. She was still wearing her bra, but even with it on, I could feel the very hard nub beneath. Combined with my first finger, I stroked and lightly pinched it.

I felt her moving slightly in front of me and heard her breathing become a little louder as I toyed with her breast. Her right arm, which was above mine, moved rhythmically, so I could tell just by the feel that she had reached down between her legs and was masturbating.

"Mmm," she moaned softly, which made my breath hitch, and Emmanuelle giggled softly behind me. I had a feeling she knew what was going on.

It didn't take long for, first, Helena to have an orgasm and I felt her body stiffen and shake against me as she made sexy little high-pitched mewling sounds. Then, with Emmanuelle's hand moving even faster up and down my shaft, my own orgasm erupted. I had no idea where all my cum went, but it felt so good to have it.

"Fuck!" I hissed softly.

After that, Emmanuelle moved her hand up to my chest, hugging me tightly, and kissing the back of my shoulder. I moved my hand off Helena's breast to hug her and we all fell asleep.

12