Fantasy Island Pt. 03

Story Info
Getting a better view of the island... and feel for my SIL.
4.8k words
4.76
14.3k
18
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
543 Followers

I woke the next morning, first feeling Helena move, and then feeling her lips on mine as she kissed me. She moved away before I even opened my eyes. My stirring then woke Emmanuelle.

"Good morning," she said, kissing my shoulder. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah... really good," I said, sitting up. "You?" I watched Helena move to the fire, stoking and adding wood to it until it was lit once again. Her moving and bending showed a lot of her body. And then with her kiss... my body was starting to rev up again.

"I slept wonderfully," she smiled. "Sleeping next to the warm body of a wonderful man is certainly something I've missed all these years." Emmanuelle reached in between my legs and cupped my growing erection. "You're certainly ready to go a lot," she giggled.

"Yeah, well, like I said... with two sexy, half-naked women around, my body doesn't know what to do with itself."

"I'm not complaining," she giggled. She noticed where I was looking. "I think Helena might like a little attention, though, too."

"And dig myself a deeper grave?" I said. "You're my wife's family for heaven's sake."

"Think about it from her perspective, though," she whispered. "Twenty-two years old, lost at sea for who knows how long, with raging hormones and only one person in the world who can satisfy them. She already had a major crush on you, even before all this."

I shook my head, wanting to avoid the whole subject. I took a deep breath. I didn't want to have a conversation about fucking my wife's family. "I want to see if there's a way up the mountain today and try to get higher up. I better get going." I stood, dusting the sand off my body.

Emmanuelle reached out and took my cock in her hands. "You can avoid it, but it's not going away." She smiled up at me, deviously. "Before we get going, I want to suck your cock," she said. "Put it in my mouth... make it explode..." She crawled over to be in front of me again, one hand on my cock, holding it as she sucked lightly on the tip, her other hand squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

"I um... we shouldn't do this..." I protested weakly.

"Mmmm.... it's so nice and hard. You can't climb around with it like this." She slid it into her mouth to coat it with her saliva and then stroked it. "It'll get in the way. And I certainly don't want you to fall." She giggled as if this was simply a service she was performing. "Mmmm... and it would be horrible to waste such a nice cock."

She licked and stroked it, driving me crazy. "What if... if Helena sees us?" I said, nervous.

"She can join us or get her taste another time," Emmanuelle giggled before sucking the shaft deep into her mouth again. "Mmmm... yeah... look at that. I'm going to bury that monster in the back of my throat."

I groaned knowing how good that would feel.

"You like that, don't you?" She slid her mouth down my length, trying to get her nose to touch my stomach. Her eyes were watering as she looked up at me and she gagged a little as it hit her throat, still a little short of her goal. She pulled back and then tried it again. "Mmmm," she said, shaking her head in disappointment, breathing again as she stroked me. "I'll get there," she giggled.

She put my shaft against her face and slid it all over, feeling the hardness against her skin, her cheeks, nose, eyes, and forhead, finishing with the tip back at her lips.

"God, you drive me crazy," I moaned.

She smiled up at me. "Good, because that is a fucking beautiful cock. Fuck it's so hard." She slid it back into her mouth. "I want you to cum all over my tits and face. I want you to make a mess all over me."

"Fuck! Really?" I asked, surprised.

"Oh baby," she smiled, looking up at me. "I want nothing more. Look at that beautiful cock. Make me happy. Shoot your load all over me."

She'd brought me to the point that I needed to cum hard, now. I grabbed my shaft with one hand and stroked it as I pulled her hands off with the other. Then I held it in place as she sucked just the tip into her mouth, sliding her tongue underneath as I slowly pushed deeper. When it was just deep enough, I grabbed her head with both hands, holding it firmly, and started fucking her mouth.

Her moans and slurps excited me even more as I drove deep to the back of her throat. Her hands started to move up to protest and help free her, but then stayed away to let me do what I wanted. She put her all into sucking on me, sliding her tongue all over my length, and making a mess with her spittle so that it dripped off her chin.

The "gluck, gluck, gluck" sucking sounds rose to my ears with each thrust into her mouth, telling me I was definitely hitting bottom. Satisfied for now, I finally freed her and withdrew to give her a chance to breathe.

"Fuck yeah," she sputtered, taking a breath and letting the drool drip from her mouth onto her chest. "Just like that... God I miss that!"

"You like that?" I asked, smiling down at her. God she was more sexually depraved that I ever expected. She'd definitely been away from men for far too long.

"Oh yeah," she said. "I love it!"

I pulled free from her mouth and slid the head under her chin and then onto her chest. She sat up straighter, letting my cock slide right between her bulbous breasts. She grabbed them, and squeezed them against my shaft, forming a nice cavern.

"Yes... oh fuck... yeah, there you go," she said as I started fucking her tits. "Right there. Let me squeeze my fucking tits around it. Cum right there... all over me... yeah, baby. You want to cum for me? Yeah? Fucking cum on my tits... God, your cock is so hard."

"Mmm... God that feels good," I moaned.

"Yeah it does," she said. "I love it! That's it, fucking cum on me... on my face and tits... oh yeah, right there. Give me that fucking cum."

"Oh... oh God... I'm cumming," I moaned, feeling my balls tighten and a fire in my gut. "Yeah!" I said as the first spray splashed onto her neck under her chin. With every thrust, more and more sprayed forth, covering her chest.

"Mmm... yeah... look at all that creamy goodness," she said, smiling. "It's so warm." I pulled my cock free when she released her tits, breathing heavily, and took a step back. "Thank you baby," she said, playing with my cum with her fingertips by swirling over her skin. "Let me go get cleaned up, then I'll go with you. Helena can gather some fresh water using the empty bottles."

"Ok," I said, trying to catch my breath.

Emmanuelle stood, kissed me, and then moved out of the lean-to and down to the water. I watched her splash water onto herself, cleaning her chest, and then came back.

We met Helena by the fire and went over our morning plans, then Emmanuelle and I grabbed a spear and a branch to use as a club and headed into the forest. I led the way through the branches and finally stopped in the clearing at the foot of a rock face. I looked up trying to figure out how to get up there. I certainly couldn't climb it here. It was too steep and there were very few hand-holds.

We moved a little to the right, carefully moving through the trees and bushes, trying to find a spot where we could climb up. After maybe 30 minutes of searching, we finally found a spot to at least try.

"You think you can do it?" Emmanuelle asked me.

"Yeah... I think so. I wish I had shoes on, though." I grabbed a handful of rock and put my foot on an outcropping, taking my first step upwards. Slowly I made my way higher and higher. I wasn't trying to take an extremely difficult path, but it was difficult for me at least. There were a few places that had a flat portion where I could rest for a minute.

As I climbed, Emmanuelle was below, calling up to make sure everything was still ok. At each rest point, I looked to see what I could. As I rose, I could see more and more of the ocean and island around us. I also looked up to see if the path was still accessible or if another way would be better... and how much further I had to go.

After about an hour of meticulous, slow climbing, I spent some time looking out at the ocean. All I could see was water... there weren't even other islands in sight. It was disappointing.

I climbed for another 30 minutes and decided that was enough for the day. I looked out and surveyed a little bit more again. This time, I noticed something big and white stuck out on some rocks. I brought my hands to my face to block some of the sun and saw it more clearly: the plane! The tides must have washed it ashore and it got hung up on some of the rocks.

My heart was a little lifted when I thought about what might still be on the plane that could be of use.

The path back down was a little faster, but I had to be extra careful not to go too fast or take chances. The last thing I needed was to fall at this point. As I got closer to the ground, I reestablished contact with Emmanuelle, who was a little worried about me.

I finally reached the ground again after a total of about 2 and a half hours. Needless to say, I was pretty worn out. We slowly made our way back through the woods and to the beach. Helena was there, tending the fire and cooking something for lunch. She had put the water bottles in the sand to help keep them cool and was otherwise just waiting for us to return.

"How'd it go?" Helena asked.

"Did I mention I hate rock climbing?" I laughed. "It was ok, it's just hard being barefoot. I wasn't able to see much, but I did manage to see the plane. It got washed up and caught up on some rocks."

"The plane? What good is that at this point?" she asked.

"Well... maybe there's a flare gun to help signal when a search plane comes by," I said. "Maybe a medical kit. Or," I smiled, perking up, "maybe the radio still works."

Emanuelle looked excited. "Can we get to it?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said, running a hand over the back of my neck. My muscles were a little tired after being put to work more than they were used to. "We'll have to go up the beach to see."

"Can't we just build a raft and get out of here?" Helena asked.

"And go where?" I asked. "We don't even know where we are much less where to go. No, we're better off waiting here. At least we have everything we need... food, water, and shelter."

"That's not everything we need..." Helena pouted and stomped away from the fire to go to the water.

"What was that all about?" I asked Emmanuelle, caught off guard by Helena's behavior.

"The hormones of youth," she said.

"Seriously!" I said, a bit puzzled.

"It's no different than your perpetual hard on. If and when you and Gabby have girls, you'll see what I mean."

"Well, I just don't know what else we can do right now," I said.

"Yeah you do," Emmanuelle said. "You're just resisting it."

I shook my head, not ready for all this. I'd already fucked my mother-in-law. Now I'm supposed to fuck my sister-in-law too? Could I? Should I?

"You want me to have sex with her?" I asked, surprised by her attitude.

"Look... there's no one else that can," she said. "She needs to know you love her and she needs to show you how much she appreciates everything you've done for her. I mean, you've saved our lives several times over. And the only way she thinks she can do that is to have sex with you. I don't mean to make it sound bad like that. I mean... she wants to have sex with you. I think she's in love with you. And in her eyes, you rejecting sex is the same as rejecting her. It's the same as telling her you don't love her."

I shook my head and looked down at the sand, trying to wrap my head around this. "I gotta try to get out to the plane before it gets too late," I said.

"Again, you can't avoid this forever," she said.

I stood and walked to the water's edge with the women behind me, walking and talking. We walked down the beach, about a mile, before the rock face jutted into the water. The water was moving toward low-tide as I walked deeper into it, the waves battering me, threatening to toss me into the rocks, likely hurting me badly.

As I moved out further, I could see the plane on the other side, gleaming white in the sun.

"I think I can get there, if the waves and rocks don't kill me," I yelled back at them.

"Be careful Vince!" Emmanuelle yelled back.

I climbed over the rocks, trying hard to be braced every time a wave came in. I slipped a few times, banging up my shins and arms, but nothing too bad. When I finally reached the plane, I could tell that the waves had battered it hard. It was hung up on the rocks pretty good, so much that it would take high-tide to dislodge it.

The plane was lying on its side, one wing completely broken off, the other thrusting into the sky at about a 45-degree angle. I worked my way to the pilot's door and found that it had been completely broken off. I climbed up into the plane, being careful with every step. The plane wasn't fully stable on the rocks, so I knew that one of the waves at high tide was likely to dislodge it again, maybe never to be found. Sea water had started to accumulate in the plane, forming a pool at the bottom.

I looked at the panel, first, and found that it was pretty damaged by the rocks and water. I flipped a few switches, hoping something would at least light up, but it was completely dead. The radio, my main hope, wasn't functional.

Then I started looking around the cabin and found a panel near the plane's ceiling that was marked with a big red cross, identifying it for emergencies. Opening it, I found a medical kit and an orange plastic container with the words "For Emergency Use Only" written on it. I flipped open the lid to look inside and, sure enough, there was a flare gun inside with 4 flares. "This will come in handy!" I said to myself.

I couldn't think of anything else to look for in the plane, so I climbed back out again, and slowly climbed over the rocks back towards the beach. Once again, I tried to brace myself whenever a wave came in to keep from being knocked down. And I fell a couple more times going back. The falls bruised me up a little more going back, since I didn't have the use of my hands to brace myself very much. I had to make sure nothing broke and nothing fell into the water and got washed away.

I finally made it back to the beach and the women were still there waiting for me. They were sitting on the sand, just worried and waiting until they saw me, then ran into the surf to greet me. I told them what I found and with renewed energy we went back to the lean-to to start working on dinner.

Our spirits were high as the girls cleaned and bandaged my scrapes and cuts, both with the renewed prospect of being rescued and with the knowledge that we could survive until then.

We ate some fish that Helena caught, coconut, berries, and some potato chips still left in the supplies. As the sun slowly set on the horizon, I was getting very tired, so I bid the girls goodnight and went to the lean-to. I fell asleep quickly, but felt them move into place against me at some point.

It was dark when I awoke to the feeling of Helena grinding her ass into me. My cock was hard, and slid against her skin. My arm was draped around her, as usual, but this time, she held my hand against her breast, her nipple jabbing into my palm. Her hand covered mine and she was using my hand to squeeze it.

I felt Emmanuelle pushing against me from behind, her hand wrapped around me again, holding my cock and helping to slide it against Helena's ass.

"Yeah, baby, I can tell he wants you," Emmanuelle whispered over me.

"It feels... so good," Helena moaned.

"What are you doing?" I asked softly, grabbing Emmanuelle's hand to stop her.

"I want you to be inside her," Emmanuelle whispered. "God, you're so hard. It can't be comfortable. Go ahead... take care of it. You can't go to sleep like this and I know you want it."

"I don't know... Are you sure?" I protested, weakly.

"If you're not going to do it... then I'll make sure you do," Emmanuelle said, squeezing my cock. I let go of her wrist and she started stroking me, making me even harder.

"God, this is so weird," I said.

"We're in a weird situation... just do it. It's just us... here... stranded. We gotta do it. And I know you want to fuck her. We both want you to fuck us both." Emmanuelle released my cock, reached over me, and touched her daughter. Helena backed up into me even more so that my cock rested against her ass. She reached behind herself and gripped my cock, sliding it up and down, pressing it against her ass.

"I can feel you getting hard against me," she whispered.

"Do you like playing with her big tits?" Emmanuelle asked.

"God, yes! They're so sensitive." I squeezed them on my own, tweaking her nipples with my fingertips making Helena moaned.

Helena turned towards me, facing me, and started kissing my chest, then abdomen, moving down my body. Suddenly I felt her lips sliding up and down the length of my cock.

"Oh my God," I whispered, letting out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Just do it... just for now... until things get back to normal," Emmanuelle whispered, pulling me so that I lay on my back.

Helena sucked me into her mouth and it felt incredible. Her technique was different, inexperienced, but so needy. I was surprised I could see so much in the night, but the full moon was near, casting a bright light about us.

"God your cock is so beautiful," she whispered, licking around the head.

Emmanuelle's hand slid over my chest and abs as she watched her daughter as well. She moved up and kissed me, deeply and passionately.

"Mmm," Helena moaned with the head of my cock in her mouth. "It tastes really good."

Emmanuelle moved down my body, too, leaning over my stomach and grabbed hold of my shaft. "Let me have a taste," she said. "Mmm, yes it is. Sit up here, baby, so he can be inside you."

Helena sat up and kicked her leg over me, sitting on me. She and Emmanuelle positioned her just right, and Helena held my cock against her pussy, grinding into it.

Emmanuelle giggled. "You weren't ready to go to sleep yet were you?" she asked me, kissing my stomach.

"I guess not," I moaned softly. Her pussy was so warm and wet and grinding against it was making me very hard.

"You're excited for that cock, aren't you baby?" she asked her daughter sitting up.

"Yes! I want it inside me.... please," Helena moaned in desperation.

"Ok," I said, submitting to them. As far as I was concerned right now, they could have or do anything they wanted with me. I just needed to cum. "Do it."

Helena moved her hips forward, sliding my cock lower, and then pushed it so that the head slid inside her. "Oh, fuck!" she hissed.

Emmanuelle reached over and squeezed Helena's breasts, pinching her nipples to stimulate her even more.

"Oh God... yes... I'm inside... and... God, it feels really good," I moaned. "Your pussy's so wet... and so fucking tight."

Emmanuelle kept her hand on Helena's breasts, fondling them. "Oh baby, your breasts are so soft. With your big nipples."

"Oh... oh my God... oh fuck... he's so big, mommy," Helena hissed, her pussy fully embedded now, and she started grinding into me, sliding me in and out at her own speed.

Emmanuelle lay down beside me as Helena bounced on my cock, watching and masturbating, periodically leaning over and kissing me.

"That feels so good Helena," I moaned. "Your pussy is so fucking good." I thrust up as best I could with every one of her downward thrust, pounding more into her.

Emmanuelle sat up and moved beside her, then bent forward and kissed her. It wasn't a motherly kiss, but the kiss of a lover.

"He feels so good in you, doesn't he baby?" she asked, pinching her nipples again.

I could feel Helena shudder with the pleasure. "Oh... fuck yes... he's so big. It feels incredible!"

Emmanuelle turned towards me. "Don't cum inside her. Cum in me all you want... but not her."

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
543 Followers
12