Fantasy Island Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, I'm so close," I warned her. She made Helena stop and pull me out of her. Then both women bent down and began licking and sucking on my shaft in unison. I felt two tongues, two hot mouths, and two hands kissing, licking, and fondling my shaft excitedly. Each woman worked where ever the other wasn't and then switched places.

"I can't believe how big it is," Helena said as the women passed my cock back and forth between them, taking turns to lick and suck on it.

"Mmhmm... this is a very nice cock," Emmanuelle said. "You'll never forget this one."

"Oh, that feels so good," I whispered as Emmanuelle slid my cock deep into her mouth and gagged on it for a second, making those gurgling noises again.

"Holy fuck that looks so hot," Helena said, watching her intently.

Emmanuelle passed it to her. "You try it. Yeah, that's it," she said as Helena slid it into her mouth. "Suck it... suck it... nice and sloppy. Now, deeper." Helena slid the head to the back of her throat and started to gag. "Relax your throat... stay with it... Oh, you're such a dirty little girl."

Helena pulled off me and coughed. Her spit coated my cock and dripped from her chin. Emmanuelle looked up at me. "You like fucking her throat Vince?"

"Fuck it felt so good," I moaned, wishing I was deep in her mouth again.

Emmanuelle smiled deviously. "You want to taste her pussy?"

"God yes!" I said eagerly.

"Baby, come here... sit on his face," she said, encouraging Helena to come closer. Helena moved up beside us and kicked her leg over me.

"I've never done this before," she said, shyly.

Emmanuelle helped get her in the right position. "Just move up here... like that." I helped by sliding my mouth right below her pussy, my hands moving up her body to grab her tits as I started licking her.

"Oh fuck!" Helena moaned, her hips shaking as the pleasure spiked quickly.

"That's it, Vince," Emmanuelle said. "Lick her pussy good."

Helena was moaning, her hands grabbed my head, holding it in place, as I slid my tongue up and down her length, flicking it underneath her clit. "Oh God, lick my pussy... oh yeah... nice and slow... Fuck! Just like that."

And then I felt Emmanuelle suck me into her mouth once more. "God, your cock feels so good in my mouth. What a big, beautiful dick." Her hand was sliding up and down my shaft as her lips wrapped around the head, sucking.

"Oh my God, mom, his mouth is fucking amazing," Helena moaned loudly. "God Vince! Yes! Just like that... just like that... So fucking hot... his tongue is so deep in me. Yes... right there on my fucking clit. Oh my God you're so fucking good at that."

I sucked her clit hard for a moment, then stopped and strummed my tongue over it. "Your pussy is so wet. I love it. I want you to cum in my mouth."

"Not yet... oh fuck," Helena whimpered. "I need you inside me again."

"Ok... oh God," I moaned as she moved off my mouth. Emmanuelle was stroking my cock as she watched us and handed my shaft off to Helena. She moved towards my face as we both watched Helena kick her leg over me and guide me inside her.

Emmanuelle leaned over and kissed me. "My pussy is so wet... and your tongue is going to feel so good," she giggled. "I'm gonna love riding your face." Then, smiling, she kicked her leg over my head and settled her beautiful pussy onto my mouth facing towards Helena.

I slid my tongue as deep into her as I could and then slid it over her clit. "Mmm, you've got such a sweet pussy."

Helena started riding me, rocking her hips and sliding me in and out of her tight, wet, pussy. I tried to concentrate on licking Emmanuelle, but Helena's pussy was just too much for me, distracting me, and made me stop and restart several times.

"God! I love the way you fuck me," I moaned, and tried concentrating on Emmanuelle's pussy again.

"Oh... fuck!" Helena groaned. "Your cock feels sooo fucking good in my tight little pussy. I needed this so badly." Emmanuelle must have reached forward and pinched Helena's nipples again. I felt her pussy clench me then she groaned. "Yes... yes... play with my nipples. Fuck! Ride his mouth... cum all over his fucking face. Oh my God, oh my God, I'm gonna cum! Yes... I'm cumming!! Oh fuck!"

I felt Helena's pussy contract forcefully on my cock, felt her body shaking against me, her legs quivering so badly I thought she was going to fall. Her juices were hot and poured over my cock and balls, drenching me with its sweetness.

Helena's pussy slid off me as she rose and kicked her leg over so that she was beside me again. Her hand then stroked up and down my length. "God, mom, watching him lick your pussy is so hot," she said. I felt her move and then felt Emmanuelle moan.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Emmanuelle moaned as she came, drenching my face with her juices. Then she sat up and moved beside me, opposite Helena, and joined her in playing with my hardness. Both girls licked and sucked on my cock again, stroking it when they rested their mouths.

"Yes... mmmm," I groaned as I felt my orgasm welling up inside me. I was going to cum soon... and hard.

"Yeah... cum for us baby... come on," Emmanuelle encouraged me. "Yeah baby, that's it... that's it... there you go." Emmanuelle was stroking me fast as Helena licked the head and played with my balls. My breathing hitched and just as Helena moved back to give room for Emmanuelle, I came. Jets of cum flew through the air and landed on both of the women's faces and chests as they giggled. Emmanuelle moved the tip between them, trying to equally coat them in cum.

"That's it... that's it!" Emmanuelle giggled.

"Oh fuck!" Helena said as my cum sprayed across her face.

After I'd finished, the two girls licked and sucked my cock to clean me up. It took a little while for my breathing to finally come back down again.

"I think you two girls are going to be trouble," I whispered as I kissed them both.

12