Fantasy Island Pt. 04

Story Info
Found by a rescue plane. And my wife has her own encounter.
3.9k words
4.64
11.7k
19

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
598 Followers

I don't know why, but I woke up early the next morning. I slid out from between the two women and walked out of the lean-to. I grabbed a large handful of the berries and walked down to the water's edge. The sun had just lifted over the horizon, casting beautiful colors across the sky.

I couldn't believe how much had happened in the past week. In just 6 days, I'd gone from being hated by these two women to having sex with them all the time. And, I had to admit, I was enjoying it. I felt like the lone rooster in the hen house.

And while I was enjoying it, I was worried about being rescued. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to be rescued. I wanted to get back to my life and my beautiful wife. I wanted to get back to the comfort of my home and my bed. I wanted to have real food again.

But... if I went back to my normal life, what would happen between me, Emmanuelle and Helena? I wasn't sure I wanted to stop having sex with them. But then there was Gabby. Such a tangled web!

I grabbed more wood for the fires and then stoked them, to make sure they were kept burning. As I sat, stoking the cooking fire, Emmanuelle walked out of the lean-to to join me. I felt my cock pulse as I saw her naked body in the light again. God her tits were incredible! And now, she wasn't even wearing panties any longer.

I quickly looked back to the fire as she sat down. "You look... embarrassed," she said.

"Well, you know, what happened last night," I said. "The last couple of days... is... uh."

Emmanuelle nodded. "It is what it is," she said matter-of-factly. "We're in a difficult situation so we're making the best of it. And sometimes that means society's rules don't apply."

"I just... I just don't want to cause trouble for your family," I said, thinking of how Gabby would react if she knew what was happening.

Emmanuelle laughed a little, then stood and moved towards me. She sat on my lap and lovingly kissed me. "Believe me... you are absolutely NOT causing trouble. You've saved our lives several times over and we appreciate it. We love you. We love that you're a part of our family. Helena and I love you. We love you as deeply as if you were our husband. And we're never going to lose that."

She kissed me again, deeply, lovingly. I wondered if I loved her more than I loved my own wife right now.

She put her forehead against mine and we both just closed our eyes. There was a long silence between us as I thought about everything again.

I opened my eyes and sighed... I was so content right then with her in my arms. "I need to go gather some more coconuts and berries," I said. "And maybe get more wood..."

Emmanuelle giggled. "Speaking of wood, not like that you can't." She slid her hand between us, sliding her fingertips over my growing erection.

"Well, I uh..."

"Helena's still sleeping. We have a few minutes. And you have nothing pressing to do." She slid to the ground in front of me, kneeling in the sand and started stroking my shaft. She licked the tip teasingly, making me groan. "You have such a big, beautiful hard dick. I can help you get rid of this erection for a while. You want that, don't you?"

"You know I do," I whispered. "I love your mouth on my cock. I get hard every time I even think about it."

She giggled and smiled up at me as she licked the tip again. "You want me to suck on it? I just love to feel it in my mouth. I want to get your cock so fucking hard and I want you to cum down my throat."

She slid her hand up and down my length as she looked at me lovingly. The heated desire in her mouth was so erotic. "I want to tease you so bad that you to put a big fat load in my mouth." She slid the head between her lips, sucking on just the head for a moment.

"Oh God, we shouldn't be doing this," I whispered as the last vestiges of my conscience burned away.

"Listen to mommy now," she giggled. "Do as I say." She stroked my shaft with both hands, squeezing and twisting them in opposite directions as she used ever skill she possessed to make me as hard as possible. "Mommy wants your cock in her mouth."

"Oh God," I whimpered.

She slid me into her warm, wet mouth, and suckled for a moment. Then she slid up and down it's length, licking and sucking, teasing the head with swirls of her tongue, driving me absolutely insane with pleasure.

"You want to know a secret?" she asked.

"What?" I hissed, my breath coming in gasps now.

"While we were waiting for you on the beach... when you were out at the plane... Helena and I talked about this new life and how much we both never want it to end. Even when we go back... we don't want it to end."

She paused a moment as she sucked on the head again, just looking up at me.

"Helena hasn't been with many men and it scared her a little thinking about having sex with you. She was worried because... well because you have such a nice, big cock... but also because she's... inexperienced."

Once again, she paused to suck on the head. Her tongue swirled underneath, driving me insane again. God she was an incredible cock-sucker.

"And the best part for you is," she said, adding dramatic pauses as she spoke. "I took the time to teach her a little. I taught her about sucking cock... about what it feels like to be fingered and fucked... and... what it feels like to have her pussy licked."

I looked down at her as a teasing glimmer moved over her face. I couldn't believe what she was telling me.

"We had a lot of time to practice," she giggled, then sucked on the head of my cock once again. "The best part about it is... we can please you even more now."

"Oh my God," I whispered, closing my eyes. More than just the threesome from last night, she was offering sex between them, too, to stimulate me. I was imagining Emmanuelle licking Helena's pussy and it made my cock throb with desire.

Emmanuelle giggled again as she felt my cock react to what she'd admitted. "Now... do you want to see how far I can shove your cock down my throat? Is that what you want?"

"Yes... God I love that," I groaned.

"You want to know what my favorite thing is? When I suck on your cock and it makes my eyes water." She slid my shaft deep into her mouth, her lips almost touching my pubes. I could feel her gagging, her throat catching on the head. She pulled off of me, her eyes watering, her mouth dripping spit all over my cock, her chin, and her chest.

She smiled as she stroked me, the saliva acting as a lubricant. "Am I doing a good job? Is this what you like to see?"

"Oh my God," I said, shaking my head. "You are so good at that. I love it."

"Mmm... good. 'Cause, baby, your cock is so fucking hard." She slid her hand and mouth up and down my shaft faster now, fucking her own mouth and driving me towards my orgasm. "I like being a dirty little whore for you. You like that? You like being able to do whatever you want to me? And know that I'll do anything for you... anything... any time... anywhere."

"Yes," I hissed, feeling my cum boiling inside me, ready to explode. "God I love that."

She slid a hand down between her legs and I watched her masturbate a moment. "I'm so wet for you right now. I get really excited when I suck your cock and feel how hard it gets."

She lifted her pussy-juice-covered hand and let me lick her fingers, one by one. "God, you're so fucking sexy."

"My pussy is so fucking wet for you. I want your cum so bad... give it to me." She stroked my shaft rapidly. She held her mouth open, tongue extended right at the tip, just waiting for my cum to spew. "Yeah... give me that hot sticky load."

"Oh fuck!" I groaned loudly as I came, my cum shooting a line across her face first, and then pumping into her mouth again and again.

She giggled as she kept pumping my cock, forcing every drop into her waiting mouth. Just like a porn pro, she then showed me her full mouth before swallowing.

"Breakfast of champions," she giggled.

A familiar sound caught my attention. It wasn't loud... but I knew I heard it. I just knew it. "Wait a second... did you... did you hear that?" I stood and looked up.

"Your orgasm making you hear things now?" she giggled.

"No... really. I heard something," I said, seriously.

"What?" she asked standing up beside me. "I didn't hear anything."

"I know I heard... something," I said. I moved towards the beach, scanning the sky for any sign of movement. "It sounded like... like an engine."

Emmanuelle stood beside me, looking up, scanning the sky with me. Suddenly a plane flew from behind us, from behind the mountain and directly over us before heading out to sea.

"Quick," I yelled, pointing to the fire. "Load up the signal fire. Put everything on it!"

Emmanuelle rushed over and put more wood on the fire, along with the wet branches and leaves, making it burn and smoke heavily.

I ran to the lean-to and grabed the flare gun case, quickly opening it. I grabbed the gun and loaded one of the flares as best I could. Grabbing two other flares, I ran to the beach, lifted my hand high, and fired a shot.

Emmanuelle and I were both jumping and yelling in the sand, waving our arms wildly. At some point, Helena rushed out and joined us. I thought I saw the plane circling back, so I loaded up another flare and shot it into the sky.

We then watched excited as the plane circled back and dipped a wing to indicate it saw us. We were going to be rescued! We fell into each others arms crying and hugging and kissing, knowing that we were now found at last!

*****

It was only 6 days ago, when Mr. Roarke, our host on Fantasy Island, came to Gabby to bring her the bad news. He had brought with him a dark-skinned, thin, beautiful woman.

"Gabby, this is Dr. Shreya Yadav," Mr. Roarke said, addressing the woman beside him as they stood at the door of the bungalow. It was almost dinner time and Gabby was starting to wonder what was keeping Vince. "She's a psychologist working on the island. We need to talk. Can we come in?"

"Doctor," Gabby said, extending her hand to shake the woman's hand. Her hand felt so soft, so warm. And was so small.

"Please, call me Shreya," she said, with the hint of an Indian accent.

Gabby led them to the sitting area and offered them a seat. "Can I get either of you something to drink? Water?"

"No, no... please, we're fine," Mr. Roarke said.

Shreya took her hand. "Gabby, please sit. This is going to be difficult."

Gabby looked at them both, wondering what they were talking about. "Don't tell me my husband backed out of this. Not after spending all that money..."

"I'm afraid your family's plane got into some trouble," Mr. Roarke said quickly. "It appears that it's gone down into the ocean."

"Gone... down?" Gabby asked, shocked. This had to be some kind of joke. "I... I don't understand."

"They had to make an emergency landing in the water due to a sudden storm."

"But... that's ok, right?" Gabby said, remember that they flew with seaplanes. "I mean it's... it's meant to land in the water."

"Yes... it is... but I'm afraid it didn't land successfully," Mr. Roarke said. "We lost all communications with them. We believe they crashed."

"Crashed?" Gabby was starting to get a little hysterical. "But... I mean... are there any survivors? I mean, there have to be survivors, right... there has to be."

"We don't know Gabby," Shreya said calmly. Her voice was very soothing and comforting. "But we're hopeful they all survived. There's a rescue operation that is just getting under way."

"Dr. Yadav will be with you every step of the way through this, Gabby," Mr. Roarke said. "We'll find them and we'll bring them back."

Gabby was so distraught, so confused and agitated that Shreya decided to stay with her. She stood and talked to Mr. Roarke briefly as he left. Then she came back and sat with her. They talked long into the night before Gabby finally fell asleep on the couch and Shreya saw herself out.

Shreya visited her every single day, from first thing in the morning to the last thing at night, talking to her, going on walks, making sure she was eating properly, helping her through the depression and doubts, and keeping her informed on the search. Shreya even gave her some anti-depressants to help her sleep.

The night before the rescue, Shreya was again in Gabby's bungalow, talking. She had brought over a pitcher of some tropical drink, a fruity beverage with rum, thinking that the alcohol might help her relax. Gabby was wearing her brightly-colored, tropical print robe, getting ready for bed. Shreya was professionally dressed with an off-white, silk, button-down blouse, and a navy blue, knee-length skirt.

Gabby, although excited about the new drink, was not much of a drinker, and after quickly downing her first two drinks, started getting drunk quickly.

"I need a refill," she said, extending her glass to Shreya, her eyes having a little trouble focusing.

"You probably shouldn't have too many of these," Shreya advised, smiling, but looking a little worried about her.

"I know... but they taste so good," she said, a little too bubbly. "And... and I just... I just don't want to worry right now. I need a break from worrying. Tonight... I wanna... be free."

Shreya nodded and smiled. "You do look tense."

Gabby let out a big breath. "I am very tense... I can't seem to relax at all."

"Here," Shreya said, moving behind her, "let me help. Let me give you a little shoulder massage." Shreya knelt behind her on the couch and began digging her hands into her shoulder muscles, squeezing them, lengthening them.

"Oh... that's just what I need," Gabby moaned softly. "That feels so good."

"I was a masseuse at one time," Shreya said. "While at university."

"Yeah? You're very good at it."

"We're gonna get you through this, don't worry," Shreya said. "These knots! My God! So sorry."

Gabby felt every tension getting rubbed away, making her feel like putty. Shreya was so good at making Gabby feel good. She looked back at the dark-skinned woman and smiled at her.

Shreya leaned in as if to kiss her, but Gabby turned her head away, shy.

"I'm sorry," Shreya said, sitting back and beginning to work her muscles again. "You looked like you needed a kiss."

"I just... I've never... I'm straight," Gabby said, her face flushing crimson.

"I know. It's ok," Shreya said, conforting her. "We don't have to do a thing. I just want to make you feel better."

"I don't know," Gabby mumbled.

"It's going to be ok."

"How do you know?" Gabby asked, looking back at her again.

"I just know," Shreya said. "Look, it's just a kiss. If you don't like it, we'll stop. I promise... I'll be gentle... and soft."

Gabby turned her head again and nodded. Shreya leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the lips. She pulled back a little and when Gabby didn't move, she leaned in and kissed her again.

"See?" she said, smiling. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"No," Gabby smiled back at her. "It was nice."

Shreya moved closer, getting ready to kiss her again. "Is this ok?" she whispered.

"Yes," Gabby whispered back.

The two kissed lightly, then Shreya opened her lips and lightly touched Gabby's lips with her tongue. Excited, Gabby opened her lips and returned the favor, letting their tongues play and move together between kisses.

As they kissed more and more, Gabby felt every muscle in her body relaxing as she fell back into Shreya's arms. And their kissing became more and more passionate.

After what felt like an eternity, when all of Gabby's muscles felt like jello, Shreya took her hand and stood, pulling Gabby to stand with her. The doctor then led her into the bedroom and helped her onto the bed. Shreya slid on as well, and lay beside Gabby, leaning on her elbow so she was above the younger woman.

"Are you comfortable?" Shreya asked her.

"Yeah," Gabby moaned softly.

Shreya kissed her again, and slowly moved down to begin kissing her neck, her hand starting to stroke her upper chest. "You're so beautiful," Shreya whispered between kisses and Gabby giggled.

"That tickles."

"A little tingling sensation?" Shreya asked.

"Yeah," Gabby whispered.

"It's kind of exciting, right?"

"I... I still don't know," Gabby said softly.

"I know it's kind of scary."

"I just... I've never been with a girl before," Gabby said, sounding embarrassed. "Like, I don't even know what to do."

"That's why I'm here," Shreya said softly, "to show you. I promise, just trust me, everything will be ok. Do you trust me?"

"I trust you."

"Then kiss me." Shreya kissed Gabby again, their lips moving together in perfect unison, their tongues sliding against each other. Then Shreya kissed down her cheek and neck, moving onto her chest as her hand slid lower, exposing her breast. "Are you comfortable?"

"Yes," Gabby said, letting out an excited breath.

Shreya watched Gabby's expression as she caressed her breast and teased her nipple until Gabby was moaning softly.

"Can I do something?" Shreya asked.

"Mmhmm," Gabby moaned nervously.

"Just breathe and relax," Shreya said and leaned forward, kissing Gabby's nipple. Her tongue then swirled over it several times before she slid her lips around it and gently sucked on it. "It's ok, right?"

"Yes," Gabby said, breathing rapidly. Her heart was pounding in her chest. "It feels really good. Oh my God."

"See? Can I do something else?" Shreya asked, her fingers continuing to tease Gabby's nipples, until they ached with need. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course."

Gabby was a little surprised when Shreya rose to her knees and lifted Gabby's leg into the air. She moved beneath it, held it and stroked it softly with her hands, and began kissing her heel, then ankle, then calf... moving up to her thigh with little kisses and swirls of her tongue on the young woman's skin. Gabby was shivering with need, watching and feeling the dark-skinned woman tease her so skillfully.

"Just stay there," Shreya said and lay on her stomach between Gabby's legs, her face so close to Gabby's pussy. Shreya slid her finger beneath the thin material of her panties and pulled them aside, exposing Gabby's wetness. Gabby couldn't take her eyes off her and watched, in total rapture and excitement as Shreya kissed her pussy, once... twice... then three times. The third was right on her clit, making Gabby moan.

"Is this ok? Does it feel good?" Shreya asked.

"Mmhmm... it feels amazing," Gabby gasped excitedly. This was far better than she ever expected. Vince had licked her pussy before, many times, but this woman was so different... so soft and teasing... and then so direct.

"God, your tongue is so soft," Gabby whispered, laying her head back on the bed. "It feels so good."

"Mmhmm?" Shreya licked and sucked on her labia then slid her tongue deep between them tasting Gabby's juices.

"Oh... yeah... oh my God... oh... you're so good at that," Gabby moaned. She grabbed the bedspread with both hands, pulling on it as pleasure grew quickly. She couldn't believe how good it felt. "You're gonna make me cum aren't you?" she panted as she felt her orgasm fast approaching. Shreya's tongue seemed to move faster, seemed to find exactly the spots Gabby needed to be stroked. And then the little sucking on her clit drove her over the edge. "Oh... yes... oh... I'm cumming!"

Gabby's body trembled as she came, her legs shaking violently as her cum poured from her. Shreya licked and sucked, then slowly and softly licked around her pussy, cleaning her up.

Shreya then moved up beside Gabby and began kissing her again. Gabby grabbed her head and pulled her into a very deep, passionate kiss.

Gabby then pushed Shreya back until she was laying on her back, and rose to her knees. "I, um... can I try? I want to taste you, too," she smiled excitedly. She wanted this... she needed this. "You need to be naked, too," she said as she grabbed at her blouse and began unbuttoning it.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
598 Followers
12