Fantasy Island Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
598 Followers

*****

Gabby woke the next morning, naked beneath the sheet. She first felt for Shreya beside her and then sat up, wondering if she were there. "Shreya?" she called, but there wasn't an answer. She lay back again, remembering what had happened... about her tasting Shreya's hard, little nipples... the one's so sensitive that Shreya almost came just by Gabby sucking on them. About her licking Shreya's pussy... the first pussy she'd ever even seen so up close. About how she loved her taste and the way her body undulated when she was excited... and when she came.

And she remembered how Shreya sat up, scissored their legs, and pushed their pussy's together, grinding into her... fucking her... until they both came hard.

When Gabby got up, she found a note from Shreya saying how much she enjoyed being with Gabby, but had to leave to go back to India... her tour at Fantasy Island had ended today.

And now... Gabby couldn't believe her ears. Just six days after Mr. Roarke announced that the plane had crashed, he was back at her bungalow door in the late morning telling her that they had been found!

"I... I can't believe it," Gabby said, her eyes starting to water with joy.

"They should be here in five or six hours," he said. "I'll update you when we have a more exact time. Until then, I just want to thank you for your patience and perseverance through this. I'm sure it was a very difficult ordeal."

Gabby screamed in joy as soon as she closed the door and began dancing around the bungalow. They were all safe!

And then... she remembered last night. How could she have done that? How could she have betrayed him like that? She shook her head wondering how she could ever tell Vince what happened. She wondered what he'd think of her.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
598 Followers
12