Fantasy Island Pt. 05

Story Info
Rescued safely and we are set to begin a new life.
5.8k words
4.75
10.2k
27

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
598 Followers

Fantasy Island - Part 5

The ship arrived off shore two hours later and a dingy was launched with three men on board to pick us up from the beach. They brought clothes for us. Of course they were uni-sex, one-size-fits-all, but it worked. One of the sailors was a paramedic and looked us over. The worst, he said, was that we were a little malnourished and dehydrated.

We arrived on the ship an hour later and got checked again by the ship's doctor. He agreed with the paramedic and they gave us food, vitamins, and water.

We spent a long time together on that boat as it sailed towards Fantasy Island, time to determine what we wanted for our future. And time to figure out how to tell Gabby.

Two hours later we arrived at Fantasy Island, where the dingy brought us to shore.

Gabby and several island workers dressed in white shirts and pants were there to greet us as we walk onto land once again. Gabby immediately ran into my arms and kissed me, holding me so tightly I thought she'd break something.

"Oh my God," she said between kisses. "I can't believe they found you! Are you ok?" She looked at each of us and then released me and ran to hug her mother and sister, crying. "I thought I'd lost you," she sniffled.

"We're fine... we're all fine," Emmanuelle said, hugging and kissing Gabby's forehead. "Vince took very good care of us."

After several minutes of hugging and crying, an elderly man in an impeccable white suit and tie joined us. "Please... I want to welcome you all to Fantasy Island," he said and then slightly tilted his head and nodded, "finally. I can only imagine the ordeal you've been through. As the rescue team has told me, it must have been an extremely difficult ordeal. My name is Mr. Roarke and I am your host."

He came and shook all of our hands, calling us by name, taking our hand into both of his in a warm gesture of greeting. "Gabby has told me that the reason you came to Fantasy Island was to learn how to bond as a family. I hope that even through your ordeal, you were able to do that."

"Yes," I laughed softly. "We definitely bonded."

"Indeed," Mr. Roarke said, nodding in agreement. "Indeed... I believe you did."

I could have sworn there was a glint in his eyes while he said that... as if he knew what we did on the island. But... how could he possibly know?

"And we are so glad that Vince is a part of our family now," Emmanuelle gushed. "We are so indebted to him. He saved our lives so many times over during the past week."

"A very fine man indeed. Hats off to you, sir," Mr. Roarke said warmly. "Now, we have closed the island for visitors for a week, so you have the island all to yourselves to enjoy. My staff will see that your every desire is fulfilled. Gabby is already in a bungalow that you two can share. And we have bungalows, one for Emmanuelle and one for Helena." He held the keys in his hands for two bungalows.

"If it's all the same to you," Emmanuelle said, grabbing one of the keys, "I think Helena and I will share a bungalow. I don't think any one of us wants to be alone right now."

"A fine idea," Mr. Roarke agreed. "Please... rest and enjoy our island. Your suites are already prepared for you. Dinner will be served at 7:00pm in the dining hall."

We thanked him and walked towards the bungalows at Gabby's lead. She held my arm tightly, as if she was never going to let me go again. Emmanuelle and Helena's bungalow was conveniently next door and I caught their eyes as we each disappeared into our separate buildings. I'm sure they were feeling what I was feeling... a nervous desire.

The suite was large and impressive. Just inside the building was a sitting room with a comfortable couch and several chairs. Off this room was a door which led to the bedroom, which was dominated by a large, king-sized bed. Windows in the bedroom and the back of the sitting room had a beautiful view of the ocean. A walk-out deck held a private jacuzzi.

The bathroom contained both a relaxing tub and a large shower and was open and decorated such that it looked like it was a part of nature.

Inside the bedroom, the closet contained an array of island clothes, plain and in brightly colored prints, for both Gabby and myself, exactly in our sizes.

I kissed Gabby. "I badly need a shower," I said and started removing my clothing. The water in the shower felt incredible... perfectly warm... perfectly powerful spray. It had been so long since I'd been able to clean up. As I dried off, Gabby opened the door and stood in the doorway, completely naked.

"That looks like a nice welcome home present," I said, smiling, my eyes scanning up and down her gorgeous body. She looked incredible. I tossed the towel aside and pulled her into my arms, kissing her fiercly.

Our kiss was intense, full of passion and desire. It felt like we hadn't been together in forever. Gabby slowly pulled me towards the bed. As we got close, she crawled up onto it and pulled me to the edge, taking my cock in her hand.

I watched her eyes look at my hardness with desire and need as she stroked up and down it's length. She was never one to enjoy oral sex, but she did enjoy jerking me off. Her hand slid to the tip of my shaft and then the other joined in, both hands working in unison to stroke me.

"God I am so hard for you," I moaned.

She smiled at me. "Good... because I want you so bad."

I pushed her so that she fell back on the bed and hooked my arms underneath her legs. With a strength I didn't realize I had, I lifted her ass off the bed, bringing her pussy up to my waiting lips. And I zeroed in on her clit.

"Oh my God... Vince," she panted excitedly. She'd never seen me act this forceful before. I had to admit, that time on the island brought something out of me... something... primal.

"Oh, fuck," she panted as I licked and sucked at her pussy like I was starving. I took her labia into my mouth and sucked on them, pulling them, and nibbling on them. Then I jammed my tongue as deep inside her as I could, drinking from her as she writhed and panted helplessly beneath me.

I dropped her back to the bed and crawled onto it as she backed up. The look in her eyes was so fucking sexy... a mix of pleasure, desire, and fear. She wanted me so badly, but seemed scared at what she was releasing in the process.

I grabbed her legs and slid between them, bending forward and kissing her hard, passionately, consuming her. I pushed my hips forward and the head of my cock rested against her wetness, teasingly. Slowly I moved my hips forward and back, working my cock over her pussy and clit, making her feel every inch of it.

Slowly, I let the head fall to her opening and pushed, just letting the very tip inside.

"Oh fuck," she panted, desperate for more. "Please!"

I looked into her eyes, my face an inch from her's as I pushed forward, driving my cock into her. I had to stop a few times to let her get used to it again, but slowly I buried it until I was completely inside her.

She moaned, closing her eyes. Her pussy was so wet and hot and clung to my shaft tightly as if it wanted to possess it... all for itself. I loved that about her... even her body wanted me. No other woman was even close. I put my hands on the bed beside her shoulders and began moving my hips, slowly moving in and out of her, from the base to the tip.

"Oh my God!" she moaned as I buried myself deep inside her in one, big thrust, pulled out, and did it again. And again. And again. All of me was inside her, taking her, feeling her pussy give me such great pleasure with each thrust.

Gabby was a very conservative girl and we always made love in the missionary position. But, for me, it was time to change that. I pulled out of her and she looked up at me, feeling such a loss in her pussy, wondering what I was doing. I hooked my arm under one leg and lifted, flipping her over onto her stomach. Then I fell forward, pinning her to the bed with my body weight.

"Ooh!" she squeeled. "What are you...?"

My cock found the crack of her ass and I slid along it, teasingly. "Hush," I growled. "You're mine to fuck as I wish." With a slight change in position, my cockhead moved lower again and slid right into her pussy from behind. I spread my legs wide, resting them on the outside of her legs and pushed forward and down, pushing my hips into her ass as my cock slid all the way into her pussy.

"Oh my God," Gabby grunted beneath me, accepting my weight, and accepting that she had no choice but to do what I made her do. It was going to make a change in our relationship. "Oh my God that's so... big. I don't know... I don't know..." She groaned as my cock stretched her pussy once again and grunted with each thrust as I slowly built up speed, my hips smacking against her ass.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" she panted, and then she came, her body shaking wildly, but held in place by my body weight. Her pussy quivered and spasmed, grabbing my cock and pulling it deeper. It milked it, wanting me to cum, too.

But I wasn't quite ready yet. I rested inside her for a few moments, just feeling her quivering beneath me. She was usually good after one orgasm and we normally rolled over and went to sleep. But not today. Today I was too hungry to stop.

I started thrusting again, surprising her. "Wha...? Wait! Baby... oh... oh fuck!" she moaned, feeling her pleasure quickly ramp up once again. I thrust slowly at first, just an inch or two forward and back, but quickly moved to thrusting my entire length into her once again.

I drove her to three orgasms and ended with my own that way, spraying my cum inside her, as well as on her ass and back. Then, satisfied at last, we lay down in each others' arms and slept for a few hours.

*****

We woke up a couple of hours later. It felt so good to be lying on a real bed again that I didn't want to get up. Gabby had her arm over my chest, hugging me and when she knew I was awake, she kissed me, acting a bit giggly.

"I didn't realize being away from me that long would make you be so... aggressive," she said.

"Too much?" I asked, kissing her arm.

"Not at all. I loved it!" she giggled. "We need more of that from now on."

We both got out of bed and got dressed for dinner. In 30 minutes, we walked across the compound to the dining hall where everyone was waiting for us.

Dinner with Mr. Roarke started at 7:00pm and we all met in the dining hall dressed in the clothes provided by the resort. A table was set with a white tablecloth and fine dinnerware. Dishes on the serving table nearby had roast pork, potatoes, rice, vegetables, fruit, and salad. Two waiters were asking each of us what we desired, filling our plates, and giving them to us.

When everyone had their food, Mr. Roarke stood and raised his glass. "A toast. May you always have love to share, health to spare, and family that care."

"Amen to that," everyone said, clinking their glasses together.

"Please... eat!" he said, sitting down and starting to eat his own food slowly. "I must say that the story of your survival intrigues me greatly," Mr. Roarke said. "Do you mind if we talk about it?"

"Sure," I said. "But I don't think there's that much to say, really."

"Oh, you're being too modest Mr. Campbell," Mr. Roarke said. "Mrs. Vega has already told me how you valiantly saved their lives many times. I'm very intrigued to hear what happened from the beginning. Your heroism is to be applauded."

"I wouldn't even know where to start," Emmanuelle said.

"I suppose the beginning. What made the plane go down in the first place?" asked Mr. Roarke.

"That was the weirdest part," I said. "It's like a huge storm came out of nowhere. The pilot thought he could go through it, but we ended up getting struck by lightning I think."

"So it went down pretty hard, then?" Mr. Roarke asked.

"Yeah... I thought we were going to be ok at first. It looked like the pilot had it under control, but then we hit the water hard," I said. "I blacked out for a little bit from the impact. I think we all did."

"I know I did," Emmanuelle agreed. "And Helena was knocked unconscious for a lot longer. She really hit her head on something. Vince had to help us even get out the plane before it sank. I don't know how he did it. Frankly we would have died right there without Vince. And then somehow he even got supplies for us. That's the only way we had our initial water and food."

"You truly kept your wits about you to get them out of the plane so quickly, Mr. Campbell," Mr. Roarke said, obviously impressed. "And then to even think about gathering up some of the supplies. You said, at this point, that Helena was unconscious?"

"Yes," Emmanuelle said, excited to be able to talk about their ordeal. "She was like a rag doll. Vince helped us put on our life vests and then we used them and the supply bags to stay afloat."

Mr. Roarke nodded, impressed. "I can't imagine how hard that would be to be out in the open ocean like that. How did you ever find the island?"

"We were just floating there for what seemed like forever," Emmanuelle said. "I just remember Vince telling me to kick." She looked at me to supply the details.

"As the storm was clearing, I could see it in the darkness," I said. "I knew that we'd have to make it if we were going to survive. So we just kicked towards it as best we could. Emmanuelle passed out from exhaustion before we got there, and I kind of remember dragging us all up on to the beach. Then I was out cold myself."

As the conversation seemed to drone on, I felt a bare foot stroking my leg underneath the table, distracting me. When I looked across the table, Helena was surreptitiously glancing at me. To the others, she was appearing to be interested in the conversation, but with her foot rubbing my leg, I knew her interest lie elsewhere.

I was so distracted by her touch that I could hear people talking, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. When I suddenly looked around, everyone was looking at me. "I'm sorry... what?"

"I just asked if you ever had any idea what happened to the pilot," Mr. Roarke said.

"No, no idea. It was like he was there one minute and gone the next," I said. "He wasn't found at all?"

"No, I'm afraid not..." Mr. Roarke was saying, his voice fading into the background like it was being muted. Helena's foot continued to rub my leg, exciting and distracting me. My cock was getting hard fast. I was dimly aware of more questions and comments from Mr. Roarke and Emmanuelle and then suddenly Helena's voice cut in awakening me again.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry. Where's the ladies room?" she asked.

"Oh, it's... uh... in the entryway, by the door you came in," Mr. Roarke said. "Please, continue Mrs. Vega," he said to Emmanuelle.

The conversation droned on as Helena pushed her chair out and stood and I did the same. "I need to use the men's room, too," I said, although no one was paying attention to me at this point. Helena walked around the table, met me, and we walked towards the restrooms together. I could feel the tension between us as we walked. It was a strong need felt by both of us.

As soon as we were out of sight, walking down the hallway to the restrooms, I grabbed her and pushed her into the women's restroom. She was giggling as I pushed her against the counter, kissing her furiously, ravenously.

"I can't believe it... it feels like forever since I've been able to hold you," Helena said as I kissed her neck. "I'm so fucking horny. I just want your fat cock inside me."

"You're so fucking sexy, I moaned. I kept kissing her, moving down her body as I grabbed her ass firmly, squeezing her cheeks. As my kisses moved onto her chest, she pulled the dress aside and pulled her tits out so I could suckle them. I grabbed them firmly, my hunger for her roaring out of me.

"Oh," she gasped. "Yeah, grab my titties. Oh God, suck on 'em."

"God I love your tits," I moaned before sliding her nipple between my lips again, sucking hard.

"You can have them any time you want," she whispered, giggling.

"I need you so bad," I said.

"Ooh," she giggled as I kissed between her breasts. "Are you going to work your way down my body with that tongue? I'm hoping..."

She reached down and unfastened my pants. They had a very loose cut and it was easy for her to work her hand inside and grab my dick.

"Oh my God you're so hard," she panted, squeezing me.

"We don't have much time," I moaned as I felt her hand sliding up and down my shaft.

Helena giggled. "I don't need much time, but I'm going to take as much as I can."

I kissed her again and slid my hand underneath her dress to find her sopping pussy waiting for me. My fingers slid inside easily, making her moan.

"Oh God yes," she whispered between kisses, spreading her legs to give me more room.

"It's kind of wet in there," I said softly, smiling.

"That's what you do to me," she gasped as my fingers slid over her clit. "You make me so fucking horny. God yes... finger my fucking pussy like that."

I kissed her hungrily, my fingers buried inside her, thrusting as deep as I could. I curled them, strumming against her G-spot. Her warm wetness seemed to pour out into my hand she was so wet.

"Wait a second. I feel like you're doing all the work here," she panted as she pushed me to make me take a step back.

"I just know what I want," I said.

"Well, I want to taste your fucking cock," she said. "Give it to me. I'm not going to tease it like you teased my fucking pussy, though." She knelt on the ground and forcefully pulled my pants down to my knees, exposing me completely. Her hand stroked me for a moment as her eyes lingered on my hard shaft. "Yeah, that's what I want." Then she buried me in her mouth.

"Holy shit," I groaned. Her hunger for my cock was incredible. She sucked on it and stroked it like her life depended on it. "Fuck..." I said, knowing she was going to make me cum quick if I let her.

"Mmm," she said as her other hand cupped and squeezed my balls. "Maybe play with your balls while I suck on you."

I moaned much louder than I wanted, and was nervous that someone would hear us, but the pleasure was just so intense. She giggled but kept right on sucking and stroking, making me harder and harder. She was making me desperate to be inside her again.

"Wait... wait a second," I groaned, urging her to stand. When she did, I pushed her against the counter and helped her sit up on the edge. I hooked my arms behind her knees and lifted her legs high, forcing her to lean back against the mirror, and exposing her pussy.

"Yeah... give it to me... give it to me," she panted. "I need your cock in my fucking pussy."

I stepped forward and slid my cock up and down her slit, getting it wet with her juices and circling it over her clit.

"Oh, you're such a fucking tease. Please put it in me... please... put your dick in me!"

Her desperation made my cock even harder. Slowly, I pushed forward, letting the head pierce her labia and, inch by inch, slowly inserted myself deep inside her.

"Oh yeah," she hissed, watching me go deeper and deeper. "Just like that. Oh that feels so fucking good. Promise you'll make me cum over and over on that fat dick."

"That's just what I need, too," I moaned as I felt her hot, wet pussy squeezing my shaft, pulling me deeper. I started fucking her slowly, sliding until the tip was almost out and then pushing in deep again, making her feel every inch of my dick.

"God I love watching you fuck me," she panted, her eyes focused on our joining. "I love watching every inch slide into my fucking pussy."

I moaned as the pleasure was overtaking me, too. "Yeah... oh my God that feels so fucking good." I started to speed up, sliding in and out of her faster.

"Mmhmm... mmhmm... right there... right there," she moaned a little too loud, closing her eyes. "Ooh that's so good... Fuck yes, just like that."

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
598 Followers
12