All Comments on 'Fantasy Island Pt. 05'

by DevlinMea

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BoxcarbillBoxcarbill3 months ago

5***** Balls to the walls.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I can understand that on the island he couldn't or shouldn't cum in his sister-in-law for fear of getting her pregnant especially if they didn't get rescued quickly. Now that they are back with modern medicine available then cumming inside her now shouldn't be a problem. I was disappointed in you not allowing that very intimate love to show that she willing accepts him as her lover. I just hope if this story continues then that is something that will happen and eventually it leads to pregnancy for wife and SIL.

WatcherNtheSlyWatcherNtheSly3 months ago

So she's just not going to mention anything about her fling? That could have been hot too!

cursrahcursrah2 months ago

more of this story please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

still bummed about the wife thing... could have been great, but all downhill from here.

LechemanLecheman14 days ago

It was a little too predictable, like a repeat of all other deserted island paradises.

The husband saving two women, getting their vests on, finding an island, ooh not forgetting food as well.

His wife meanwhile, utterly distressed over her missing husband has random sex with a stranger in her time of grieving.

Then, miraculously, they are all rescued etc, etc, etc.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Or he could get a final 3some with them to get it out of his system and then run from this family of rabid sluts. Especially his slut wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevlinMea@DevlinMea
I'm an older man writing erotica for my own enjoyment and for the enjoyment of others. Please let me know when you enjoy my stories. I really enjoy your feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES