Fantasy Lovers

Story Info
Felicia has vivid sexual fantasies.
1.8k words
3.82
4.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
982 Followers

Cradled in Joel's arms she caressed his cock, kissing it tenderly.

"I'm so glad I met you Felicia. You have such vivid sex fantasies, I'm almost jealous." His fingers twisted her puffy nipples.

"Oh Joel you really know how to make a woman um... feel like a woman." He stared at her naked body and grinned, a macho leering grin... a grin that she normally hated.

But at that moment Felicia loved being ogled like a piece of fuck-meat...

"So you feel like a woman... a well-fucked woman?" His grin grew bigger as he watched her face.

She bit her lip and nodded. His fingers caressed down her spine, with his dark eyes peering into hers. "Felicia all you needed was a good, old fashioned screwing... a double screwing." Felicia's face turned red.

Joel pulled her closer, kissing her lips and sucking her nipples. His stiff prick slid slowly along her tingly pussy lips... the naughty sensation brought back the vivid fantasy of two cocks inside her body, shoving deep, spewing loads of warm cum into her core.

Just then Felicia felt Mr. Deon behind her, pressing his long black boner into her ass... She couldn't tell if he was the real Deon, or her fantasy lover Deon, but it didn't matter... Felicia smiled and spread her butt-cheeks.

****

Felicia just met Joel an hour ago.

Three years single. Three years of dating and trying to flirt. Felicia found out she could still attract guys. It was thrilling that men still wanted her... or wanted inside her... same thing.

But in three long years she'd only had one very fast, very drunk fuck.

Then Felicia ran into Joel at a Starbucks... literally ran into him and splashed his shirt and face with a large double mocha. She felt so bad she let the handsome stranger buy her a drink, a double martini.

Before she knew it they were naked in his hotel room, um... screwing. Afterward Joel kissed down her neck and she felt his warm tongue circling her naked tit. "Don't have sex often, do you Miss Felicia? "

"How-how can you tell?"

"I'm a psychologist." He laughed. "Plus as soon they got naked you wanted to watch TV, instead of fucking. But my prick had other ideas."

Felicia nodded and he cuddled closer. "No..." She watched him pull off the used rubber. "We... me and my pussy haven't had real sex in over three years." Her face blushed as Joel's fingers slip down her slit, dangerously close to her clitty.

"Hmm... so much pent-up desire in a sexy young woman... Felicia I'll bet you had to finger yourself daily." She nodded and blushed again. He kissed her ear as his finger lightly pushed into her sore hole.

Dr. Joel's lips nibbled down her neck, sending warm tingles through her thighs. He whispered, "Let's go for seconds, slower and no condom."

Felicia's mind spun... Again? The naughty caresses, the feeling of a man's warm body so close to hers awakened another round of lusty urges.

"Three years? Young lady I'm surprised your poor pussy didn't shrivel up and fall off."

"I've seen it happen many times." He laughed and Felicia hid her face under the pillow. But Joel pulled it away, kissing her lips and tongue-tickling her nipples until they stuck up like pink bullets.

"So much sexual need, so much yearning in your thighs." She felt Joel's lips and tongue draw a wet path between her tits and down her belly, causing her to breathe faster as he nibbled her navel.

"Felicia do you ever have sexual fantasies?"

She moaned her answer. "Yessss... all the time." Joel's strong hands gripped the base of her boobs, trapping them, squeezing them like ripe fruit.

"Mmm so soft, so tender... your body trembles with overflowing lust... Felicia I heard you panting during that orgy scene on TV. He kissed her cheek. "Group sex is that your fantasy? Or what is your favorite sex fantasy?"

"I-I don't have one."

"Ha! Everybody has one. Trust me I know." He winked. "Mine is getting doused in steaming hot mocha... hot mocha sex."

Joel's hand cupped her moist pussy and squeezed. "Felicia tell me your favorite sex fantasy... the one that made you finger yourself all those sex hungry years."

All at once erotic images flooded her mind. Two husky men staring down at her squirming naked body. They dropped their pants and unrolled their long cocks.

The graphic image was so erotic Felicia tried to finger her clitty, but Joel stopped her hand. His lips closed on her aroused nipple and she moaned. "Men..." She whispered as Joel's teeth sank into her aching tit.

"Two men! A black man and a white man. Naked and stiff as sin."

Felicia's body shivered with the nasty aftershocks of her secret. And she felt a searing warmth between her trembling legs.

"Two naked men alone with one sex-starved tigress. " Dr. Joel laughed. "They were definitely outnumbered." Joel winked and she shivered, feeling her twat getting all itchy inside.

"In my fantasies I can actually feel their stiff cocks pushing into my pussy, stretching it... ripping it... and I feel their warm lips kissing her belly, naughty tongues tickling my navel and going lower..."

"And what next... what did these fantasy lovers do to you?"

"This." Her hands dug into Joel's curly hair as she pushed his head down, down between her obscenely open legs... yearning to get Joel's tantalizing tongue into her overflowing flower.

"YES! The brawny white guy licked me..." She whispered, gasping as the fantasy man licked the hood of her clitty. Then she jolted back to reality when Joel's real tongue stabbed into her aching hole. "OH YES!"

Felicia watched Joel's curly head twisting between her thighs, with his naughty tongue twirling until it found her hidden clitty. "Ungh... ungh!" She almost fainted when the man rolled her throbbing clit between his teeth and sucked it like a soda straw.

"Oooh... Nooo..." Her horny pussy quivered in a swirl of small orgasms.

Joel looked up from her pulsing twat. "And the other... what is the black man doing to satisfy his lustful needs and yours? What did YOU do with that big black cock?"

In her fantasy the black man fondled her tits as his stiff boner moved to her mouth. "I licked it..." The fantasy man pinched her nipples. "Ohh god, I licked it."

She felt her tongue slid across his bulging knob, digging into his pee-hole. Then her lips closed on the huge prick, sucking it, feeling the man's hands on her head, pressing it onto his black cock, pleasuring himself with her mouth.

"And you sucked it... didn't you? All women have an innate urge to suck cock." Dr. Joel moved his throbbing prick up to her face. "Felicia suck my cock like you sucked his."

She felt Joel's warm prick and the fantasy black prick both on her tongue, double pricks in one sliding motion... in and out of her sucking mouth. Joel's moans made her suck faster as her fantasy lover shoved his snake-like prick down her tonsils, and spewed.

Felicia panicked as Joel spewed too. She gagged down a gushing loads of cum— real and imaginary cum flooding her mouth and throat. Felicia choked and swallowed two more spurts, with lines of sticky cum running down her chin.

Joel wiped Felicia's mouth off with her panties as he kissed her forehead. They shared an e-cigarette. But the all the cock sucking left Felicia so horny her mind slipped back into fantasy fuck-land...

"What are they doing to you now sweetie?" Joel stared at her bulging eyes and spread her thighs.

"N-nothing sir."

"Felicia I can tell by your panting... they're fucking you. Right? You're getting screwed." Joel laughed. "I'll be your fantasy white guy this time." Joel reared back and thrust his real prick into her sore pussy.

"OUCH! ...Okay they fucked me... both of them hard." Her voice was a low whisper. "Double fucked... and... and I think I love it."

"Doubled fucked how...?" Joel pumped her twat. "Tell me!"

"My pussy... my pussy... ohh... and... and... my ass! My poor ass!" Felicia screamed out as her Joel slammed his cock in her twat with one hard deep thrust. While her fantasy black man touched his imaginary cockhead to her trembling rectum.

"They didn't make love to you... did they?" Joel pulled his prick slowly out only to hammer it back in her wanton fuck-hole.

"No they... oh god... they both... FUCKED ME!" She screamed. "They fucked me... ungh... like a cheap whore... Oh god... screwed me silly!" She grunted as Joel pushed her knees up against her plump boobs.

"Which one fucked your ass? What was his name?"

"The black guy, Deon... he pushed his big fat boner up my tiny butthole... and gosh it hurt." Joel got so excited he slammed his cock into her so hard the bed banged against the wall. At the same time, the fantasy black prick savagely reamed Felicia's asshole.

"Oh my frickin god! Double fucking hurts!"

Both lovers fucked faster, Joel's real cock pushing against her cervix every time he banged into her hole... and Deon's fantasy shaft stabbing deep up her anal canal.

"Unghh..." She moaned in the sweet pain of a double screwing. Her holes were a prick playground, with the stiff shafts rocking her back and forth like a slutty seesaw...

The rocking pricks sent erotic waves crashing through her body. Felicia felt her cunt grasping at Joel's cock with each fuck thrust. And she wiggled against Deon's cock in her rump, milking it with her ass.

Soon both of the pricks spurted.

The real and imagined cum spewing drove Felicia over the edge. "AIYEE! AIYEE!" Her spine arched in orgasm as her nails clawed Joel's back. She felt his warm cum filling her womb... and gobs of hot imaginary cum flooding her ass.

After the last spurt they all three collapsed in a sweaty, panting heap of fuck flesh. Felicia nodded off for a minute.

She awoke with Joel's prick still in her cunt hole. She thought he'd pull out, but the guy squeezed her ass and kept fucking. "Gosh Joel, you must be super horny." She felt his prick stiffen again and he lifted her legs in the air like goal posts.

Suddenly the door opened and a black man walked into the hotel room. A real black man! Felicia looked between her raised legs. "Ahh get out! Joel tell him to leave!"

The dark man whispered. "Dr. Joel called her here on an emergency. I'm Mr. Deon." Stunned as hell Felicia watched the stranger drop his pants and unleash the rigid black boner of her dreams...

Joel's lips nibbled her ear. "Don't you want this to happen Felicia? Don't you want your fantasy fuck to come true?" Before she could answer Mr. Deon pushed his black prick into her mouth, and she sucked it slowly at first... then greedily.

Joel rolled her on her side and spread her butt cheeks open. "Now Felicia be polite for our guest." She felt Deon's huge wet prick piercing her tender anus.

"I know you want it Felicia. Tell him you want it! Say it— Scream it!"

"YES... GAWD YES I WANT IT... ASSFUCK ME PLEASE!"


KimKim5
KimKim5
982 Followers