All Comments on 'Fantasy Man Pt. 03'

by Ian_Snow

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Warning

This better turn out well for Jessica. I really love that character, and you can’t do another Lionel to her.

Nostalgic94Nostalgic94over 3 years ago

Somebody always gets hurt, this story brought up feelings and memories I've kept locked away for a long time and dammit I pushed them back down but bravo for reminding me that they are still lurking just beyond the shadows. Amazing story and I can't wait for more.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 3 years ago
Really well written.

Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hoping Corbin and Jessica's universe crosses over with the New Man Universe and she gets closure with her previous family :) also Corbin gets it on with Sarah would be hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awesome, like how they are falling for one another, really hope the previous persons comment happens and Corbin meets the original 6 somehow :) Sarah trying to be alpha again and Corbin subduing her with sexy results of course would hot...

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Awesome

Not familiar with your earlier works but am rooting for them. Excellent writing with plenty of thought and detail.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I seriously hope that Jessica does not get hurt as she fears.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan_Snow@Ian_Snow
Hey there, I'm Ian Snow. I write smut in a wide variety of subgenres, and also go by the darker pseudonym Grayson Banks. If you like my stories here on Literotica and want to help me keep the lights on, consider buying a book or collection from me on Amazon. You can find my w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES