Fantasy Man Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke laughed and pulled his head back down so she could kiss him properly. Jess murmured, "Now, a good kiss, just part your lips. A little tongue is okay but-"

Brooke broke away from Corbin long enough to glance at her friend. "He's got this part covered pretty well." Corbin laughed low and kissed the other side of her chin. She pointed at her earlobe. "Not all women are going to like it, but suck that into your mouth. Gently. Then graze it with your teeth."

He did, and Brooke arched her back, her hands digging into his skin. She must have really loved that. He knew enough not to stay there for long and let her earlobe go to kiss her again. Her hands roamed his back now, stopping and squeezing every now and again. One of her legs roped around his and she panted softly against his lips, "Okay, stud, Make love to me with your tongue."

"Hear what she said, Corbin?" Jessica asked. "You can tell a lot about what a woman wants just by listening. If she'd said 'eat me,' she probably would want you to dive down there and have some fun. But she said..."

"'Make love to me with your tongue,'" Corbin said, getting it. "So, go slower and be more gentle."

"Exactly," Brooke said. She reached behind her for another pillow and Corbin helped her with it so she could sit up higher and watch him. He kissed her one more time, then snaked his way back down her body.

"And when she says she wants something, give it to her, but don't be shy about playing along the way," Jessica said, tracing his back with her fingernails. "Kiss her. Run your tongue along her skin. Tease her. It can be fun to make them squirm."

He did just that, nuzzling Brooke's neck and drawing a breath moan from her. He slid his fingers under her butt as he kissed the hollow, and she ground up at him in response. It didn't seem faked, either. Shock turned to warmth. He was turning Brooke on. Amazing.

Her hands left him and came to the straps of her camisole. She tugged them aside and pushed up just far enough to pull the cups down. Corbin drank in the sight of her pink nipples, then leaned down to kiss around one. They were hard and ready for his attention, and she twitched under him as he avoided direct contact.

"That's good," Jessica breathed. "Tease her just like that."

"Nooo, suck them," Brooke protested, giving Jessica a dark look. Corbin chuckled, and instead, kissed along the side, then back to the valley of her cleavage. He took his time to the other nipple, then looking up into Brooke's eyes, he finally relented and sucked it into his mouth. So engrossed in her, he almost didn't notice Jessica sliding her hand underneath the other woman to take his. He let the hand be guided out. She placed it firmly on Brooke's other breast.

"Use your thumb," she encouraged him, though it was throaty and deep. He wondered if Jessica might not be getting turned on too.

He listened, though, and brushed Brooke's nipple with his thumb as he sucked and licked the other. He may have been inexperienced but he wasn't a virgin, and when he swapped back to the other nipple, instead of thumbing the other, he dropped his hand lower, sliding across the fabric of the camisole until he cupped her sex.

"Oh, God, yes," Brooke breathed. "Finger me, baby."

"Gently now," Jessica reminded him. He grunted around Brooke's nipple and slowly eased a finger into Brooke. Her response was immediate. Her ankle around his kicked, and her butt jerked like she wanted to thrust up against him.

Her walls were tight around his finger, and so slick. He worked it in and out of her gently as he sucked away on her nipples. She gripped the back of his head, and he glanced up at her. "I'm not hurting you, am I? Like, scratching you or anything?"

"You're doing... perfect," she grunted, her thighs parting wide. "When you're fingering a woman... mmm... at that angle, use the heel of your hand. Kinda... rub it around my clit and my mound. Like you're grinding on me."

He tried it, and asked, "Like that?"

"Little harder?"

He tried again, and Brooke squirmed. "Yesss, like that, oh fuck that's good."

Jessica kissed his shoulder. "When something's obviously good for a woman, stick with it. Let her guide you to the next step if she wants one. But when someone says 'just like that,' you go just like that. No harder, no change-ups."

"Got it," he said, and moved his mouth to Brooke's other nipple again. "Want me to eat you out, Brooke, or just like this?"

"Just like this, Corbin, you're going to make me come just like this. And then you can go down on me. Okay?"

"Sure," he said. Brooke, the woman he'd lusted after for weeks now, was going to come and he was helping her. He was in heaven.

"Add another finger," she murmured. The way she looked down on him there, her blonde hair out of place and hanging down over one eye, her reddened cheeks, the apparent desire in her, it was so hot.

So why not say it?

He slid another finger into Brooke's pussy, looking up at her from her nipple. "You're incredible like this, Brooke. So sexy. The hair, the way you're looking at me."

"Corbin," she moaned. "I can't wait for later. When it's your turn I want you to take me."

"How do you want it?" he asked her, fingering her faster now more out of his own need than any instinct, but given the way she was rocking against his fingers in response, Brooke really didn't seem to mind.

"From behind," she hissed. "I want you fucking me from behind. I want you ramming that big fucking cock inside me."

"Shit," Jessica breathed. "You're doing good, baby."

"He's doing incredible, Jessica. I'm so close. Kiss me, honey. Kiss me again and make me come."

Corbin rushed up to her, his fingers pumping in and out with soft squelching noises. Brooke grabbed the back of his head with frantic need and crushed her lips to his. A hand joined his - Brooke's, he thought at first, but only later realized the truth, that hers were still around his head. Jessica teased the other woman's lips, stroking them, unable to stay out of the game.

"Cooorrrbin!" Brooke moaned. "Ohhh, ooh, right there, right like that, oh fuck, I'm com-ming!"

She twisted hard, wriggling side to side as she gushed upon his fingers. Jessica growled, "Kiss her again, then get down there and taste her."

He couldn't help himself. He drove his tongue into her mouth and toyed with hers. She kissed him just as hard back, her hand dropping to his ass and squeezing hard before she gasped, "Do it, do it, make love to me with your tongue, baby."

He pulled his fingers out of her and Jessica hurried around the bed, Corbin dropped down between Brooke's legs, and as he tongued up her wetness, Jessica took his hand. He didn't know what was happening, only that a moment later, warmth enveloped his fingers. He looked over, shocked, and she sucked them harder, blushing. Then she looked up at Brooke.

"Is that okay?"

"Come here," Brooke murmured. Jessica did, and Corbin watched as they kissed above him. Jessica stroked Brooke's cheek as their lips met in gentle sways. The almost inaudible smacks made him swallow hard. "I think he likes that."

Jessica looked down and grinned. "I think so too." She looked back up at Brooke. "You and I, we'll play later?"

"Oh yes. You just made my day."

"Mine too," Jessica murmured, and kissed her again before dropping back down to Corbin. She grinned and kissed his shoulder. "So. Now you know."

"That was... wow," he croaked.

"Words finally escape him," Brooke said, wriggling and getting more comfortable.

He chuckled and brought his lips to her pussy. First he kissed along her lips, glancing occasionally at Jessica for reassurance. She nodded, smiling, and ran a hand through his long hair. Brooke's lips still glistened from her orgasm and Corbin lapped it up experimentally. There wasn't much of a taste besides the soaps she used. He did notice she seemed to like the flicks of his tongue and kept it up.

"Take your thumbs and spread the tips of her lips gently apart. Just a little," Jessica said. He did, and she scooted in closer. "Now tease back up along her until you reach that point, just below her clit there." He did, and noticed how Brooke involuntarily tensed. "It's not just about the clit, or the nipple, or the other erogenous zones you'll find a woman likes. It's about teasing those areas around them. Get creative. Women are sensitive in so many different ways. Brooke, honey, lift your knees."

The blonde did, watching with satisfied eyes as Jessica got right up on the action. "Now, slide that tongue back down her. Right to the base of her pussy." Corbin did, watching Jessica. "Go just a little lower. Not quite to her bud, but right along that stretch of flesh there." Corbin did. Brooke didn't really give a reaction. Jessica shrugged. "Some women like to be teased there too. I love it."

"I like anal, but not really any tongue action south of the border," Brooke said. Corbin couldn't help gaping up at her. She giggled and gestured at her pussy. "Maybe someday I'll let you have some fun back there. But for now..."

"Sure," Corbin croaked. Brooke just told him he might get to take her ass. Brooke. Fantasy goddess. He brought his lips back to her pussy, and took a good, long deep dive with his tongue, driving up to her clit. Jessica didn't say anything this time, only watching, He swirled through Brooke's depths like that, up and down, up and down, taking his time, feeling her respond to it with tiny jerks.

"My clit, Corbin, please..." Brooke begged, and he gladly slid back up to her button, licking all around her hood. She liked him fingering her before so he decided to go for that again, and slid two fingers back inside her as he licked her clit. "Yesss!"

"Every woman likes something a little different with their clit," Jessica murmured. She was on her knees now, stripping out of her top. "Brooke?"

"Just keep doing that, flicks, mm, mm hm," Brooke moaned. "Now suck it."

Corbin did, taking her button between his lips and experimentally teasing it with the tip of his tongue. That did it for Brooke, and hard. She clawed at the bedspread, her knees widening, and she gasped, "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck, finger me harder..."

He did, pumping his fingers in and out of her while he sucked and licked her clit. One of her fists balled up and she hit the sheets, her head bending back, her breasts thrusting upward. Jessica was naked now and came back up Brooke's body. She bent over and sucked one of Brooke's nipples into her mouth, teasing it only a moment before bringing her lips again to Brooke's, their kisses as loud and wet to his ears as his fingers sliding in and out of Brooke's tight pink folds.

Jessica reached for something on her nightstand and tossed them back beside Corbin. Condoms. She broke away long enough to gasp, "When she comes, fuck her."

"Yesss!" Brooke hissed. "Fuck me, Corbin, get that fucking dick inside me, I'm your slut tonight."

Corbin fought the urge to lose control, to attack Brooke's pussy the way he had that first awkward time with Jessica. Instead, he focused on Jessica's words to feel out what Brooke liked and stick with it. He sucked and licked her clit, fingering her fast but not manically. Her knees kicked and he glanced up to see Jessica's fingers running circles around Brooke's nipple.

He did decide to experiment again, what he thought would be a small move. He pulled his two slick fingers out of Brooke, making her mewl, but next time added a third. It was tight, but she accepted him with a wet slurp, her walls trying to pull him deeper. Her ass shot up off the bed and she yelped, "Oh fuck! Corbin! Jess... mmm... mmm! Oh!"

Jessica kissed Brooke again, her breath cutting off as her pussy convulsed around Corbin's fingers. Warmth shot against his fingers.

"Now," Jessica panted, "fuck her now, she came."

Corbin pulled his fingers free and sat up on his knees. He grabbed a condom, unwrapped it, and rolled it onto his rock-hard prick as Jessica guided a breathless Brooke onto her hands and knees, her ass jutting up high as she crossed her delicate tanned arms in front of her. Corbin lined up behind her, and needed no advice this time. He gripped his cock and brought it to Brooke's wet lips. With a grunt, he hilted himself inside her, pushing far and deep as she arched her back and cried out, "Yes! Fuck me!"

Her ass was rounder and more muscular than Jess's, and he loved the white tan lines disappearing where his cock connected with her body. Brooke was so goddamn athletic and hot, and he couldn't help driving in and out of her with wild abandon. His hands fell to her waist and he yanked her back to meet his every hard thrust until she was rocking back out of instinct.

Jessica flipped onto her back beside Brooke. Her slim hands roamed her body as she spread her knees wide, watching Corbin. He stared back, his desire burning in his eyes, and she kissed the air before one hand dipped down to her ready sex. She slid her fingers through her folds, working her wet walls with expert care and spreading her hips even wider in a show for him.

In that moment, Corbin realized something. Much as he loved fucking Brooke, it was Jessica he wanted in that moment. It was a pebble of a thought, something errant he'd forget about until later, but pebbles precede avalanches. He had one of the sexiest asses in college ramming back against him, but it was Jessica Nakamura who drove every other desire from his mind.

"Slide down to me," he said. "I want to touch you while I'm fucking her."

Jessica licked her lips and shimmied down the bed until her pussy was within his reach. With one hand still on Brooke's waist, he dropped the other to Jessica's sex.

She gripped his hand in hers, their gazes burning for each other as he eased two fingers inside her. There was no way to keep an even rhythm with how hard he was fucking Brooke, but it didn't matter. Jessica played with her own clit as he fingered her erratically. Neither of them paid any attention to the blonde as she sputtered out gasps that she was coming again. Neither of them cared much at that point about the lessons. They knew what they wanted. They knew who they wanted.

Brooke hadn't gotten the message. When she came again for a second time, she collapsed forward onto her arms, rocking with Corbin's continued thrusts. Corbin finally looked away from Jessica. "You all right?" he asked.

"God yes," she gasped. "Let me get on my back. I want to eat out Jessie."

He pulled out and she nearly collapsed. Jessica chuckled throatily and helped her friend onto her back. She got up on her knees and gripped Corbin's cock as she kissed him. "Let me," she murmured, and guided him to Brooke's puffy folds. Jessica let go and squeezed his butt as he slid back into the stunning blonde. He turned his head and kissed Jessica. She moaned against his lips, and finally broke away.

"I like missionary," Jessica said. "I think it's really intimate. But if you want to vary things up, try this. Do what I do, but with the other shoulder."

She took Brooke's ankle and lifted it up to Corbin's shoulder. He mirrored it, and Brooke wiggled with pleasure. "That gets you nice and deep inside me, stud," she breathed. Her blonde hair was now well and truly mussed, obscuring her face. She pushed it out of the way, smiling contentedly. "But let me show you one of my favorites. Bring that ankle over to my other one and cross it."

Corbin did just that, noticing immediately how he slid another half inch or so into Brooke. "Got it," he said.

She dropped her legs back to the either side of his knees and grinned. "But if I'm going to be making Jessica come, then I don't want to get cramped."

Jessica stroked Corbin's back. "What would you like to look at when you're fucking her. My front or back?"

"You know I love looking into your eyes," he said, "but now I'm in a mood to look at your butt too."

She laughed and squeezed his in response. With that, she crawled on her knees slowly up the bed as he began to thrust back and forth inside Brooke again. The sashay of Jessica's ass did nearly as much for him as the pussy gripping him tight, and he grunted with pleasure. She tossed him a look over her shoulder, her grin naughty and knowing, and lifted one knee up and over Brooke's face.

Their blonde friend pulled Jessica down to her mouth, and Jessica looked over her shoulder again. "Corbin, she's licking my pussy," she whimpered.

"Fuck," he groaned.

"Like the view? Like me sitting on her face?"

"Yeah," he grunted, gripping Brooke's thighs and lifting them so he could plough into her harder and harder. Sweat glistened on his forehead and chest now. How he held on so long he didn't know but he wanted to see Brooke or Jessica through one more orgasm and vowed to himself to not come until then.

"I think we've fucked him wordless," Brooke said underneath Jessica. Jess giggled at that and began to rock her hips against Brooke's mouth. Her hands came back and rested on her own ass as she stared at Corbin over her shoulder. As much fun as he was having with Brooke, he wanted her so badly in that moment. He wanted her on her knees. He wanted her on her back. He wanted her riding him again. He wanted Jessica in every position he could have her, and he very nearly came.

Easy, he told himself. You can hang on. You can do this.

With that, he steadied his pace, no longer manically fucking Brooke. He settled for a hard, slower rhythm, his release still on the horizon but under control. He gripped and squeezed Brooke's thighs, her ass, loving again the warmth of her as he stared at Jessica's bottom rocking on the blonde's chin.

"Brooke, mmm, Brooke, I've thought about this a lot."

"Mmmm," Brooke moaned against her.

"Lick right there, right like that, nnn huh..."

Slurp slurp slurp. Slap slap slap. Sounds of their fucking were the only noises for a few minutes. Jessica's pace increased on Brooke's mouth, and her hands left her ass to do something else he couldn't see, presumably to play with her tits and clit. He was just starting to think about telling Jessica to flip around so he could watch when she began to thrust harder, clearly riding an edge.

"Yesss, Brooke, just like that, fuck, I'm going to cream so hard on your pretty face."

"Give me it," Brooke gasped against her. Her hands gripped Jessica's ass. She hauled back and smacked one, hard, and it came so damn close to sending Corbin over the edge.

"Again," Jessica whimpered, "spank me again."

Brooke did, and Jessica straightened like a board. Her fingers shot up to her hair and she drove down hard one last time, shouting, "Fuck! Brooke!"

She came with a sharp jolt, laughing for just a brief moment before toppling sideways. Brooke's face gleamed with her juices and she grinned up at Corbin as she ran her tongue around her lips. "Yummy Jessica come," she moaned.

Jessica repositioned herself quickly, her lips against Brooke's face. Corbin realized with a start she was licking up her own juices. She cast him a quick look before coming back down near his side again. Her hand went to Brooke's clit and she asked, "Still haven't come?"

"No," Corbin groaned. "So close."

"Let's try to get her there one more time," Jessica said, and he nodded. She rubbed Brooke's clit while he brought her legs up again the way she liked. Jessica's head dipped to her friend's bobbing tits again and she licked and sucked a nipple into her mouth as Corbin rammed harder and harder into Brooke. The blonde kept up a whimpering tempo, almost boneless with the pleasure she was receiving.

Corbin wasn't going to make it. It was too much. But then Brooke spoke.

"Nnngh, nnngh, it's so good, it's so good... never been f-fucked like th-this..."

Animal instinct took him over and his need for release gave way to pure male pride. His cock throbbing, he plunged into Brooke time and time again, Jessica's fingers brushing him on occasion as she strummed her friend's clit hard. She sucked and played with Brooke's tits, but it wasn't until she kissed Brooke's collarbone almost by accident that the blonde shot over the edge yet again.