Fantasy Man Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," Bethani said.

* * *

Jessica crept into her own house just after midnight, amused at the need but she wanted to be quiet to avoid waking her friends. The only lights on were the nightlights. Her childhood fear of the dark had never quite left her, as embarrassing as it was.

She changed out of her clothes and slipped on a robe in the downstairs bathroom, not wanting to wake up Corbin or Brooke. The house was old, and there was no helping the creak of the floorboards, but she managed to get up to her bedroom with only a few squeaks.

The tiny bit of light from the hallway nightlights outlined two forms on the bed. Corbin rested facedown on the side Jessica preferred. Brooke faced him, her body curved about like a bow, one arm underneath her pillow.

Jessica watched them for a while from the doorway, smiling faintly. This was so... homey. Lionel had never spent the night. She stayed at his house a few times but never the other way around. Corbin staying there seemed right somehow. Like he'd always belonged there.

Something in Jessica's heart crumbled and all the pretenses fled her mind at that moment. Yes. She was falling for Corbin. The goofy freshman had already worked his way into her heart and there was no more denying that. But it didn't change things. She would help him become the man he could be, and then things would run their course, as they always did for her. He would fall in love with a Brooke, or a Sasha, or even a Dr. Windsor, and... it would end. It had to. That was her lot in life.

But Jessica could be happy now with him, and take the small moments when she could. She let her robe fall to the side and stepped closer to the bed. She reached out, and with shaking fingers, stroked his cheek. He shifted, looking up at her with those sleepy, soulful eyes and smiling too.

"I missed you," Jessica whispered.

He moved backwards, and she slid into bed, facing him. Her hand stayed at his cheek and she stared into his eyes for long minutes. Then her lips came to his, soft, gentle kisses in the dark. He smelled of soap and his kisses tasted like her toothpaste. She smiled against his lips and his hand came down to her side, her back. His fingers splayed out and he pulled her tighter to him, his leg hooking around hers. She liked that and a breathy, almost inaudible moan escaped her. Her hand at his cheek went further down, trailing his shoulder, his arm, his chest, his stomach.

His hardness swelled between them, resting against her stomach. Jessica stroked him as they began to kiss anew, and his own fingers brushed her mound, her sex. She let go just long enough to pull the covers up over them both and returned to him, helping him, staring into his eyes and willing him not to hurt her even if she already knew this one was going to tear her apart worse than Lionel could ever do.

And it was okay, because she would get to have him for however long she could.

Jessica moved her hand to Corbin's butt and pulled him to her until he was resting on top of her, one hand beside her shoulder, his cock still against her stomach. Their lips met again and again as warmth spread through her. He slid down her body, working in the darkness to find her nipples with his tongue and his mouth.

She ran her fingers through his long hair as he dipped lower still, his mouth brushing her belly, her mound, her hips. She whimpered when he finally kissed her cunt, and arched her butt to meet his tongue as it slid through her. This was so much better than their first time together, so very right, and she gripped his hair, clinging him to her as she tried not to make a sound.

Two fingers slid into her and his tongue dragged against her clit, making her jump with the sudden, unexpected pleasure. Jessica crossed her feet on his back, her ass rising up as the sensations threatened to overwhelm her. For long minutes his tongue played and his fingers danced in and out of her, and she rose with it, dancing with the sensations coursing through her.

She had to let go of his hair to ball up a fist and stuff it against her mouth, cresting so hard and so fast she almost couldn't fight back the laugh bubbling up instinctually out of her. The warmth just kept going and going, rolling through her with such sharp highs. The orgasm left her motionless, left her breathless, thoughtless, her body and Corbin's magnificent tongue her only connection to this world.

He kept going.

His fingers slid in and out of her, so very wet. Her butt came slowly back down and she breathed through her nose, still fighting off her body's natural need to laugh. Senses finally returned to her but she felt like she was floating. His tongue, his fingers, she felt all these things, but it was like she was two women, one being made whole again, the other letting go.

Slowly Jessica returned to him, her Corbin.

"I need you," she whispered.

He rose up her body, lips at her chin, her cheek. Into her ear, he breathed, "I don't know where the condoms are."

Her mind fluttered through hazy thoughts. Her IUD, she re-upped it in the summer, it was okay, it was okay, he could pull out when he was ready, it would be okay. She didn't realize she was breathing the words out loud until her hand circled his prick and she snapped back to the moment. His tip pressed against her sex and she whispered into his ear, "Please, Corbin."

He sank into her, their bodies joining slowly, joyfully. Their skin knew what their hearts were trying to fight, and bound to each other anyways. His hand dipped down to her thigh, her hip, and then he was lifting it just slightly. So gentle and so slow he found Jessica's depths and she pulled his face to her, kissing him, tasting herself on his lips.

He rocked. There was no better word for it. His length ground against her spot sending endless short bursts of pleasure through her. Already well-satisfied, Jessica wrapped her arms around him and hung on. Their bodies slid against one another under the comforter and it was so good, so wonderfully good. He rocked, and her body thrilled to it, taking all of him and willing Corbin to never leave.

He dropped a hand to her mound and she joined him, keeping him right there, rubbing the soft stretch of skin there. It was good, so good, and her legs came up, her knees rising almost to her breasts. She gasped in the darkness, the loudest sound either of them made yet. Full. So full and so warm and so very whole again.

Jessica came again. It wracked her hard but she stayed silent, her chin dipping to her collar, her eyes squeezing shut. His forehead rested against hers, his breath ragged. They rocked together again, his hips rolling with more urgency. Had to be close.

"Jessica..." he breathed.

She meant to tell him to pull out, but the thought of Corbin leaving her in that moment was too much and she dug her nails in, her forehead still to his, her hips rocking too.

"Jessica." Louder, more urgent.

"Just... just..." she panted, but he pulled out of her, a sharp gesture that left her whimpering with need. She wanted him to spill inside her. She wanted to feel him bloom. Her legs dropped and warmth streaked across her belly, her pelvis.

Corbin collapsed beside her, his breaths slowly evening out as they kissed in the afterglow. His arm wrapped around her protectively, and slowly he sank down into the murk.

And over his shoulder, cast in only the faintest hint of light, Brooke watched them, eyes gleaming. She and Jessica stared at each other for a long minute. "No one gets hurt. Your words," Brooke whispered.

Stung, Jessica flipped over onto her other side. Corbin pulled her back to him, his warmth lighting her up all over again despite Brooke's words ringing in her ears.

No one gets hurt.

(Note from Ian Snow - much like New Man, this story is going to start branching out into other categories than Erotic Coupling. Thanks for reading!)