All Comments on 'Fantasy Man Pt. 05'

by Ian_Snow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You know it’s a great chapter

When you’re hoping to read the next chapter as soon as possible, but also realize that the series could end here and that would be ok too.

internationalbankerinternationalbankerover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Loved this! The whole build-up and coming together at the end was really something. Pulled at the heart-strings and the scenes were well written.

Unsure if you will continue, but I would love to see it play out.

Ian_SnowIan_Snowover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments! There will definitely be a few more chapters.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Cracking Ending

A nice build up, thought possibly going a bit wide but really came back nicely at the end.

5 stars

DrizdartDrizdart10 months ago

5 stars for the kitchen scene, if nothing else.

joeoggijoeoggi9 months ago

I like this and will stay with it, but if Jess really loved him. I just don’t get why she would let corbin Eff every woman on campus. Sorry I just wrap my head around it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan_Snow@Ian_Snow
Hey there, I'm Ian Snow. I write smut in a wide variety of subgenres, and also go by the darker pseudonym Grayson Banks. If you like my stories here on Literotica and want to help me keep the lights on, consider buying a book or collection from me on Amazon. You can find my w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES