All Comments on 'Fantasy Man Pt. 09'

by Ian_Snow

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
Ian_SnowIan_Snowabout 3 years agoAuthor

And that's a wrap on the Fantasy/New Man universe. Thanks to all of you readers out there. And if you've commented or left reviews, you're awesome! Hope you've enjoyed Lionel and Corbin's stories. I'll be taking a break from Literotica to work on some Kindle releases (cheap self advertisement - you can find links in my profile), but this won't be the last you'll see from me.

This story touches upon a couple of my Kindle releases in a roundabout way - Norrell is mentioned in my collection Neighbors, and the college Pamela Windsor eventually winds up at features heavily in my student/professor collection Bodies of Knowledge. No characters from this series makes their way into those, but I think readers will find some tonal similarities - a mix of heat and sweet. If you check them out, drop me a line and let me know what you think!

Thanks again for reading. Your support is always a breath of fresh air.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
What A Chapter ....

....and what a story. Couldn't get much hotter than this chapter and then you threw in the extra bits which I thought wouldn't work but, boy, did they work. I think it's because you tied up all these parts with pregnancies and moving home; both two emotional parts in anyone' life. Well, they were emotional to me.

Well done. More please.

5 stars again.

nycreadernycreaderabout 3 years ago
Thanks for the Fantasy Man series (and how it ended).

Thanks, "Ian_Snow", for the Fantasy Man series.

(I had not read the New Man series before noticing the references to it in Fantasy Man; I'm sorry to say that I think I have liked Fantasy Man much better than what I have read of New Man.)

I am truly glad that you managed to reconcile the Corbin-and-Jessica love story with Jessica's initial push for him to "play the field" himself and find additional sexual partners/hookups (largely explaining this by saying that she feared she wouldn't be able to keep him if he knew he could find other women to be with) ; I'm also glad that you managed to pair up Kacey and Sam (it looked for a while as though Sam might not find a girlfriend anytime soon -- much less a woman to marry); I guess it's a realistic touch that Brooke didn't get the person she wanted (Corbin)... -- and it's good that so much love was expressed toward the end of Chapter 9 (the concluding one).

Good Luck with your future stories (including any with Dr. Windsor).

(I'm a bit surprised that there have not been more Literotica readers designating this final chapter as a "Favorite" story; again, it's a well-made series.)

E. in New York City ("nycreader" when speaking up in connection to Literotica).

PS: Maybe this chapter should have been Tagged "mffff" (for the climactic (so to speak) scene/part with 4 women plus Corbin). ? ; )

E.

10sguy10sguyabout 3 years ago
One of the best!

This was definitely one of the three or four best stories on this site. I enjoyed every minute of it. I love the hot but sweet stories that you write. I can't wait for the next relationship story. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think brooke should have been apart of that relationship but i still liked the ending regardless great story! maybe you could make a sequel down the road where Corbin and jessica meet her again and they all end up together. Even if it was on kindle lol I'd pay for that

Ian_SnowIan_Snowabout 3 years agoAuthor

A sequel for Brooke is very possible. I'd like to see her get a satisfying conclusion. I have a lot of other projects going but stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ian, I sent you a private message about an idea for a novel, and I hope you got it. thanks for your great work. Love the series. And specially the two professors. And there is plenty of room to tell more about these two mature women, and their swinging lives.

Ian_SnowIan_Snowalmost 3 years agoAuthor

All right, Final Man, an epilogue of sorts featuring Brooke, should be up on the site soon. Look for it in the Group Sex category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ian, when is the epilogue about Brooke going to be posted? thanks

Ian_SnowIan_Snowalmost 3 years agoAuthor

It'll be posted in Group Sex. I submitted it but while it was still pending, I had to make a few small tweaks, some formatting stuff that would have irked me if I left it in there. I've resubmitted it, but there's no guarantee on when it will be posted to the site. In the meantime, you can expect another story from me to post in the next three or four days for Nude Day. Look for that one in Group Sex too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ian, thanks, and cannot wait to read both stories. I did not know that they screen the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ian,

I purchased three of your collection stories on amazon, and I loved the group stories. Do you have upcoming group stories books involving professors, and Dr. Windsor to be purchased on amazon? Please keep them coming, and will buy them. My only comment is keep the swinging scenes happening at home not in class rooms; there is something intimate doing it at home. I would love to see the continuation of Windsor story at the new campus, and perhaps involving her daughter with some drama.

Ian_SnowIan_Snowalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Final Man is now live in the Group category. That will definitely be the last of the New Man/Fantasy Man universe.

And to Anonymous, thanks very much for the purchases. I do have several Kindle college and high school projects planned, including two series and a standalone novella. While swinging in the traditional sense isn't going to be a focus, you can definitely expect my usual scenes of group play, threesomes, teacher/professor involvement, and the like. And of course all the characters will be eighteen or older.

The timeline for these is fluid - I'm working on several other projects as well and some of those will take priority, but I'd like to at least finish the beginnings of the series this year. Those will be novel length books and are shaping up to be pretty damn hot, so stay tuned. When I release something, I'll update my author page here.

Don't expect too many more Literotica offerings from me for a while, except maybe for contests. I'll be back eventually with more fun stuff, but for now, I need to concentrate on keeping the lights on and my belly fed. Thanks for reading, thanks for the support and comments, and enjoy Brooke's return to Agramonte in Final Man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ian,

Many thanks for the update, and great to hear about your upcoming amazon projects. And will eagerly purchase anything that has group stories. And specially the ones dealing with professors, and their spouses, and characters like Sasha, involving some drama, like professor getting caught, and wiggling out of the situations through some artful means. Hopefully professors will be older than 40, and that is my own preference. I usually tend to read lengthier stories, since they have more character development. I usually skip over the solve student scenes. They are less interesting, at least for me. The kind of scene that is really hot is the chapter 9 of the Fantasy man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ian, as others do, I think you are a great writer, and your stories are fantastic. I have a minor criticism, and take it as constructive feedback. As in other stories, in this last chapter, which is one of your best, we find women are often depicted as being submissive to men, begging for sex...; those kinds of dialogues come across as forced, where they is being forced by the male character to say what he wants to hear. These kinds of scenes and dialogues reduced the depth of reality that your stories have. In my opinion, women--like Dr. Windsor or the doctor Amber in the book on neighbors --do not need to be always be forced into saying things. Let them have their own voice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with some that this is the best stories of your stories, but I also think, again as some have noted, you really need to do a full length novel developing the characters Rosamund and Windsor; it could be a novel you can sell, and we would be happy to buy. We rarely have any details about these fascinating mature personalities, and they are begging to be explored, in terms of focussing on some aspect of their earlier lives, marriages, and divorces, and later swinging, conflicts, etc. The novel does not have to involve students, and it can take place post Windsor's new position. Perhaps now Windsor is a college president, and her swinging life conflicting with her responsibilities, etc. Please consider doing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ian,

When do you think your next book will be available on amazon? And what is it about?

thanks

Ian_SnowIan_Snowalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Right now, I'm working on three (well, more than that, but three are leading the pack). The first is a new adult (eighteen years old) first-in-a-series about a young man getting ready to go off to college and the love and heartbreak that entails. It's coming along quickly and I think it should be available in the next month. I'd like to finish out that series by the end of the year, so it's become my primary focus. The second novel is another first-in-a-series that will focus on sexy high school teachers and their students (again and always, the students will be eighteen or older). That one's a little less developed but still coming along, so I'm hopeful it will be done sometime in the next six to seven months. The third, and one I'm particularly growing fond of, is a mind control collection with at least two novellas. I don't want to say too much about it except it will take classic tropes and turn some of it on its ear. People who liked my short story about Cupid will like this one. That one's up in the air - I sometimes write 5k at a time on it when I'm inspired, but other times it's a struggle to come up with ideas, so it's slow going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok, thanks Ian. I guess not swinging novels involving women over 40?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ian, I just bought and read the first chapter FULL DISPLAY of Trio Tales; I was only interested in that chapter because of its length and because it involves mff, ff, mffm scenes. But my only criticism is that that the sex scenes, specially the last one with mffm was too short; it was hurried, obviously. I know this is an old work, but I assume you will have much longer sex scenes in your upcoming work; most of your (older) work is about threesomes, but most interesting are your (occasional) foursomes. I almost never read the chapters of your work that have only mf or simply Mff threesomes; they are boring and romance based and cheesy. It is a pity that some of your work also include too many stories that are too short to enjoy or get to know the characters; my suggestion is you do one or two stories in a long collection, with detailed sex scenes, not four or five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ian, just reading your book Casual Games, and the first chapter with Miranda and others, and it is so so much better than some of your other stories, largely because it does not revolve one man and a harem of women. And so there is diversity here to enjoy the story. Three women and three men and three men, who a bit older ( I would still like to read a story by you where adults are at least over 40, which would.) And the sex here is amazing too. Again, I think it is is because it does not center around some egotistical single man character who ends up being some cheesy sex hero. Please write this sort of story. Even tough I hate games, you managed to make that part of it interesting segway to the story, without overcrowding the story.

RobcolesRobcolesalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely fantastic read from start to finish. Thank you for sharing this. I’d have liked to have seen some sort of retribution against the two dickheads that beat him up but it doesn’t really matter. An excellent piece of literary art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ian Snow, just bought your newest, the first of Hudwell novel series. Is this the same place Pamela also moved to? Will we meet any of the professors in the next sequels ones? Will they play a major rome?

Ian_SnowIan_Snowover 2 years agoAuthor

It is the same school Pamela Windsor went to, but don't expect to see any appearances from Literotica stories in my novels on Kindle. It was more or less just an Easter egg for observant readers, and I'm glad someone caught it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ian, thanks for the reply. I hope some real mature professors make into the sequels, including the Dean of the Hudwell. Please dont make them have sex in the classroom though. And even a cameo appearance of Pamela in at least one sex scene would be nice. She can be reintroduced to your amazon readers? And literotica readers buy your amazon work, and this would be an enticement for them the buy the novel. The new novel with Cherie was a good scene. I did not like the "milk" scene, but this was well done. I suspect Lara and Mike will get into a lot of trouble with the professors at Hudwell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ian, when will the sequel to the Summertime Craving be out? It says on amazon it will be out soon.

thanks

Ian_SnowIan_Snowover 2 years agoAuthor

Sometime hopefully before the end of September. I'd like to have the whole series done by Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ian, that sounds wonderful. Really looking forward to reading this Hudwell series. So far the first novel is very good. And the sequels, with all the professors, of different ages, married and unmarried, I hope, are bound to be even better. The first novel was also good as it had a variety of characters, of different ages, and that adds to the depth of the narrative. And not just a single guy with a harem, which can boring and very limiting in brining out the complexity of the character's emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ian, I think it would be really interesting to inject into the sequels different situations where Mike and Lara end up hooking up with the professors. It would add more complexity to your novels if you also included situations where some seniors members of the university community-- say a wealthy woman mayor of the town, or some wealthy married donors find out student and professor affairs, and threatened to withhold donations and funding, but Lara and Mike become key to resolving such situations by devising some schemes to get these high profile figures to hook up with them and the professors in their sexcapades as well. This will make the novels more than one or two dimensional. I said in a previous note that what was really interesting about the first of the Huwell series was the Cherie character, and it make it much more interesting and not just about the students. I also hope you include situations where the characters also get high... in their sex parties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ian,

Just finished reading your new Stormy Weather. Thanks for it. As usual it is written very well. The plot was good, but too light on sex, and certainly the sex scene between Hitomi, Lara and Mike was a major disappointment. Even anal sex with condoms, which was not done in Bodies of Knowledge novel as I recall, was a real turn off. You can make sure the characters know that their partners are tested. Also, the family visits were a digression, and could have spent more time getting to know the immediate characters. The pregnancy news does not fill well with this plot. It was not convincing also why Lara was not on the pill. This was too much for that character, all the possible future fun thrown out the window. At the end of the novel, I was like, oh, no do I have to read about this in the third novel? Hopefully Lara will find out she is not really pregnant in the third one. I hope there is a very lengthy sex scene among Hitomi, Kara, Tervor, Lara and Mike. Given Hitomi's relationship with Kara. Travor can be major player in the scene. If you can include Cadence, that they met at Kara's house, it would be great. This could be a real sex fest. And Lara is taken by two men also as also Mike watches! The weed use was a nice touch. But you got to introduce some drinking and weed among the professors and students for a change. And finally, why apologise for writing about professors and students? We all know this is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ian, will there be more than 3 novels in the Hudwell series? It seems three novels will not be able to cover the characters introduce in the second novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ian,

Among many of your good stories, one of the best I read so far is the Field Trip with Dr. Meghan. And even within the story, best part was the threesome between Duncan, Emilia, and Meghan. That was scorching hot. It is the kind of raw, bare scenes I hope will make into your upcoming Hudwell and other series. One request is to make some professors older than 30 something.

How many sequels left in Hudwell series and what is next after that?

Keep them coming.

Ian_SnowIan_Snowover 2 years agoAuthor

The third Hudwell book, Spring Escape, will be the last in that series. I think I've foreshadowed pretty heavily at what will transpire throughout that book. It won't be the last time I write about professors and students but it might be the last we see of Hudwell for a while. I have various other projects in the early stages of development and I'm not sure what will be the next release after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ian, thanks for the update. I hope there is a lengthy sex fest among Lara, Dr. Kara, Troy, Mike, and Dr. Hitomi or cadence. Lots of weed use and other enebriation at these parties please. Obviously Kara has yet to play major part in the series, as she was already salivating for Lara. The professor stories are the best you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ian,

Just reading for the second time the scene among Lara, Rhiannon, Lara and Rosario. It is much better the second time, and certainly better than the one with Dr. Hitomi. Please no condoms in the third sequel. Make sure the partners know they are are all tested, which is the case with your other novels. I hope the big sex fest with Kara and others will be bare and involve lots of getting high on drugs and alcohol. eagerly waiting for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ian,

Just one suggestion. I hope in the next book, there is bareback ass-to-mouth anal action, women taking men out of the women's ass and licking, in the sex orgy that obviously the second sequel set up, hopefully among Kara, Hitomi, Lara Troy and Michael and others. Ass-to-mouth was not in your books. But hopefully, now that they are all clean, and tested, this raw ass-mouth can happen. Please dont make them watch themselves in between anal action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ian,

When will the third of the Hudwell series be out?

Ian_SnowIan_Snowover 2 years agoAuthor

Spring Escape should be done roughly by the first or second week of October. The novel's first draft is about 2/3s done, but the editing phase will take a bit. Also, there will not be any ass-to-mouth in any of my books or stories. Not something I'm interested in writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully, there will be more drug and alcohol use with the professors. That makes it more fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ian, sometimes you write in the first person, and sometimes in the third person. I think the third person stories are even more intimate, because we get to know more about what other characters are thinking and saying. Your story "Their Good Girls" is a good example of how we get hear nuanced voices of the characters, without being overshadowed. We need more about the characters of the professors, what they think, and plan, their reactions, etc. without always being told from the point of the first person. Most of the time, the other characters are hidden. Thanks for your stories.

Ian_SnowIan_Snowover 2 years agoAuthor

I didn't write in the first person for a long time so it's still new and fun to play with. That said, in general, I agree with you that third person is generally better for stories with multiple characters. I think for power/control fantasies, first person is sometimes the right choice, and when a story needs a more intimate touch. I liked the New Man series because the protagonist was a step out of my comfort zone. But yeah, for stuff like Fantasy Man where there are really two main characters, third-person works best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ian, that is great to hear you will write in the third person again. My only suggestion is to amplify professors' voices, both during the sex scenes and beyond. Also would have liked to see/hear more of what Hitomi and Kara were thinking, behind the scenes, in their homes, offices, etc, as they talk about students, their dirty thoughts. The reader then is given access to a multidimensional world, as if we are there. You know this already. Also a lot of dialogues among characters, specially during sex scenes, would be great. Really looking forward to the upcoming novels. Keep the those professor student novels coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ian, I was horribly disappointed by the third novel of the Hudwell series. Will no longer read you. Obviously you dont take readers' suggestions into account. And condoms again? And much of it I skipped, because it was so boring, and the last scene with Kara so short. And Kara having sex in the class room in front of other student? you are running out of ideas? I was not going to write anything, but I was too irate not to do it. Total waste of my money. If you are going to write novels for YOURSELF, you might as well not publish them. It makes no sense why they were using condoms when you in other novels they did not even in anal sex. What a waste of time. What the hell happened to you? Have you become a f,...ing puritan since you wrote the Last Man or Casual Games?

Ian_SnowIan_Snowover 2 years agoAuthor

It's too bad this one didn't land for you. Thanks for reading, and hope you find another writer who better suits your particular needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ian,

You still dont answer why the characters use condoms all of a sudden in this and the previous two novels? Specially when having anal sex? This was not the case in Fantasy Man, at not in the final scene when the characters know they are "clean"; nor in other works? Why this turn to conservatism? Now even the fiance is doing Lara with a condom, why because the professor asks them to do it? This makes no sense unless you want to lose readers. How do you expect readers sympathize with your illogic turn to purtanism, suddenly? I guess you no longer write erotic stories. Just watered down romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mr. Snow, I dont know about others, but I like some of your stories. I just bought a novel by you. What is next in the pipeline? Anything interesting coming up soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author is so arrogant and stubborn. He never takes readers's suggestions, and he writes the same garbage. Also, it makes no sense why in some stories characters use condoms and in others they dont. There is not rhyme or reason. Dont waste your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ian, Just saw your following tweet "I need to be okay writing less plausible scenarios. My brain wants to be able to justify all the sexy situations and sometimes I need to realize a story is just a silly fantasy." This is great to hear, and perhaps you will be less stubborn and write really raunchy stories, and not worry so much about whether they are so realistic. They are fantasies. So I may pick up your next kindle novels, hoping they are better than the last three novels, without characters using condoms. and sex stories being so short, and vanilla romance.

Ian_SnowIan_Snowover 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, I'm not sure where you get the idea that you're entitled to have me write whatever specific kinks or stories you want, but a) writers can and should always write the story they want to tell, and that's something I've always done, and b) insulting a writer is an absolute sure-fire way of making sure they never take your "criticism" to heart. There are lots of other erotica writers out there. Move on. You've claimed several times to be done with me, so please follow through and find someone else to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey Ian, News flash! Because you write for others! Otherwise, you should move on and not publish this stupid romance junk. I am pointing out the absurd contradictions in your logic of writing stories. Be a fool and not accept criticism.

RTsBigDRTsBigDover 2 years ago

Thank you for this very nice series and I’m sorry for this stupid Anonymous one who is thinking you have to his lonely opinion and being not even man enough to use a profile for his crap.

I liked your story very much and especially that you included the epilogue.

Thank you for gifting us those characters and the nice and sexy times with them :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To those who plan to purchase the newest novel Cross by Ian, dont waste your time or money IF you are looking for "steam" and sex. It is some mumbo jumbo mafia novel, and there is next to nothing sex in it even though he says it is steamy. So there I spared you your wasting money. Ian's work has been going down the toilet. This guy should move into publishing in another category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The newest novel "Teacher's Pet" was ok, and somewhat better than the last two, which were horrible; but still sex scenes were much to be desired. The second one, with Candace and Lucy in separate rooms with student was really bad, and it did feel like the readers was popping in and out or different rooms constantly! and it was hurried and not descriptive at all; and the last one with Lucy and Katee and Ned, was way too short; the only redeeming sex scene was between Lucy and Dance at the beginning. Ian, take this as constructive criticism; and dont be arrogant and dismiss it; make your sex scenes more focussed. Try not to describe two scenes in two rooms. Ian, you still have to write something as good as the story "Field Strip" from the "Bodies of Knowledge'; Field Strip was the best of his stories. Write ling sex scenes like that; more focussed and nuanced and descriptive.

rapperbsrapperbsabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this series very much! You did a great job writing it. Gave me a number of days to enjoy this. And unlike some stories others write you brought this one to a great conclusion that gives you a feel good feeling. I’m working my way through your stories and look forward to reading the rest of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awww.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great storytelling. Yet the famous suspense of disbelief suffered deerly when reading the parts where students and teachers have extremely awkward, compromising and potentially life- devastating parties in secret mansions. I would never fantasize about participating. Not as a teacher nor as a student. Too far fetched and pretty sick. Loved most of everything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the last page of this episode best of all. Thanks for your efforts.

KahunabobKahunabob11 months ago

Someone got a great deal on onion cutting ninja's, you romantic sap! I'm done for it, though. Love a happy ending. Thanks for the ride. Both the New Man and Fantasy Man stories. Onwards to the Final Man.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great sexual escapades !! Fan-fucking-tastic for every chapter. All so good from first to last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This guy used to write some good stuff, but now he has gone bat shit crazy and writes trash no one wants to read. Look up the crap he writes on amazon.

Ian_SnowIan_Snow6 months agoAuthor

That is fantastic advice. Yes. Look me up on Amazon to find out for yourself how terrible I am. Might even want to grab two or three books or collections just to experience the full-on putridness of my writing. You can also find my trash on Medium, so be sure to read that too for even more scientific research.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB5 months ago

Nice one Ian, well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

When Isaac says "oh man, so many babies" deep down in his subconscious what he really means is "so many girls for my future harem".

It's the circle, the circle of life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan_Snow@Ian_Snow
Hey there, I'm Ian Snow. I write smut in a wide variety of subgenres, and also go by the darker pseudonym Grayson Banks. If you like my stories here on Literotica and want to help me keep the lights on, consider buying a book or collection from me on Amazon. You can find my w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fantasy Man Series Info