All Comments on 'Fantasy Not Reality'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 161 Comments
NallusNallus21 days ago

Funny story, thanks. Saw where it was going but still good.

chasbo38chasbo384 months ago

You gave it away when you wrote that she got super turned on reading the stories. She got herself doubled teamed because she wanted it. She told him he was not supposed to ever know about the double team. She did it for herself not for their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Agree with Oatmeal.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

if it's a shared experience, this story would have been very hot.... but because of the lack of communication, stupidity and cheating it probably should have been a divorce story.

prato1992prato19926 months ago

Ya se hizo romper el culo por otro antes que darle el privilegio al marido. Yo la echaría definitivamente.

Por puta o estupida o las dos cosas

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A mistake is leaving the milk on the counter after you use it. THIS was stupidity and just downright unforgiveable.

BSreaderBSreader8 months ago
Hum

I don't know if I could have forgiven her.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician8 months ago

A little stupid but it’s possible - I guess. Lots or spelling and grammatical errors and misuse of pronouns. Keep up the good work. MfM

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Молодец прикольно однозначно

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Omg really wtf

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"And you know, you weren't suppose to know about the guys Friday and you were also going to get my ass Friday night"

====> regardless of what many commenters post below, she isn't lying, she is just that damn stupid. Of course her idea of giving him a cream pie is to get dped by two guys and then have them leave and give her husband his first creamier and her ass (after she already gave it to another man). Their marriage is too stupid to live. I believe Carol really did believe that she needed to up her game and keep their marriage alive through what she thought was his sexual desires. But no married woman is dumb enough to cross the lime of introducing strange cocks (not one, but two!!) without talking to him about it. So yeah what a mess. Utter idiocy.

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

Ah that’s where all the other cheating wives have gone wrong, they didn’t come up with a ridiculous excuse that only the most idiotic moron would believe. Throwing in a threesome with Beth was simply a distraction which he obviously fell for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trailer park trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story and seriously wonder if all the readers who vilify the way the characters act understand the whole concept of fiction. However, as a writer, you need to do three things:

1. Disable auto-correct or auto-complete, whatever it might be, because it's consistently miss-correcting words; 'stared' for 'started', 'gratitudes' for 'gratuitous' - you get the idea?

2. Reread your own stories then you might pick up on these errors since Matt, your illiterate editor, doesn't see them or know enough english to correct them.

3. Stop mixing first and third person. It's bad enough mixing them within the story but you frequently mix them within the same sentence - "Well if you change your mind let me know," I said giving her a peck and heading out the kitchen door to his car." 'I' said, 'his' car? It's careless, lazy and just plain crap English. I know you're American but that's no excuse.

4. (Yes, I know I said three things) Get rid of Matt Moreau, find yourself an editor who can write grammatical English, and listen to him/her.

All of which, however harsh it seems, applies to most of your stories but doesn't stop me reading them because you write good stories.

Chris Carter

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

OK, now I read the entire story. I never did that before. Carol is really kind of stupid thinking that she would fuck two strangers because it was one of Jim’s stories. Jim is an idiot to want to go ahead and have that threesome with Beth. He has a loving wife and a great sex life. Why can’t he see that this should be enough? Carol is not the brightest bulb in the pack but she loves Jim and wants to make him happy sexually so that he does not cheat on her with other women. He should just keep the lines of communication open with her and have tha great sex live they have been having together without involving any other people. Leave well enough alone. Great story. Sorry I commented before reading the whole story. Five stars, for sure.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was a good story and I give it five stars. I kept waiting to see as I read if Carol was having a problem with Jim’s stories. But in the end, her reading his erotic stories lit a fire under their sex life that seemed to be burning on and on. Nice story. It made me think what my wife would do if she read all of the stories that I have saved, and all categorized by author and each one having my comments recorded after each reading of the story. Would she see that perhaps our sex life could be rekindled a little? Would she become more interested in sex? Perhaps, one day I will let her see my collection.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

If he wasn't supposed to know about the 2 men it wasn't for him

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

Brilliant. I do have one question though. Is it just that Americans are just a bunch of really dumb cunts? The first thing they do is turn their phones off, then delete all the messages without listening to them. At worst they're (not their) destroying evidence that could be used in the divorce. Are all Americans as thick as pigshit? Also the phrase is " I couldn't care less" not" I could care less". It is also a fridge or a refrigerator, not a frig which is another word for female masturbation.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Yes… that was a very appropriate ending to that story. Two people very much in love with each other… just not communicating properly. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So a creampie story leads her to a double penetration with anal. Lovely. Not. What a freaking moron. She could have talked to him about the stories earlier. Wtf. She is almost too stupid to divorce. What a cruddy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Made no sense to bring other guys into her bed in their house risking getting caught but NOT planning on telling her husband as part of her following what she though was his kink in his stories. Zero sense. The story lost me completely at that point. Maybe is he had written a stupid cuckold fantasy and she had planned to follow it to the letter so he found out at the end or she confessed that night to follow the "script". Even that is ludicrously dumb for obvious reasons. But even assuming she was completely.naive about the stories, her actions with the double penetration and giving her ass for the first time to another man just make zero sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did not make a lick of sense. Clearly the wife is mentally incapacitated thinking that a double penetration unknown by her husband would benefit their sex life / his fantasy. Big step. And her excuse is she was just following the stories. Moronic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Umm this story went to crap when she hit story 28. She cuckolded her husband with a double penetration with two male hookers, with the intent that he NOT know what she had done and then give himer her ass as sloppy seconds? Wtf? Just beyond dumb. How could the wife think that in any way benefits the husband. Maybe if he had a cuck fantasy she would tell him. But how did NOT intending to tell him possibly or even remotely benefit his fantasy? Seemed like a dumb plot device to get shock value and force the revelation. Uggh. This author can do better.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

I understand the husbands frustration. It is that lack of proper communication. And, the husband wanting not to make the wifey mad. Sometimes I think the cave men had the correct idea. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story

Carolynne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another stupid story due to lack of communication and lying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun but the ending was predictable. Usually not one to complain about editing but found the switching between first and third person really annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well, I gave it a one, instead of ZEROZEROZERO.... They deserve each other...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it. But I feel like there is more story to tell going forward from this point.

It would be interesting to read about this husband and wife’s sexual exploits and about them writing sex stories together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Normally, Slirpuff, I like your stories, but this story was a meh for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

how stupid are the women you know interesting idea but ffs wtf was she thinking with her bringing others in without him knowing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it! It was a good read and I didn't hate the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Light hearted easy read, just good fun to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Csak 1 csillag,egy nő sem lehet ennyire hülye,hogy 2 bikát hoz a hálószobájukba ,egy férfi egőt összetörve!

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Just

Just apology for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a comedy. Y'all just focused on 28th story not the previous ones. Jim also realized that his wife was so afraid losing him so she initiate all the story. So this was just story of a miscommunication

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

JFC you suck as much as a writer as a cuck does with her wifes boyfriend.

That was truly too stupid even for you.

I love when a 'writer" thinks he can smoke screen a cuck story so that some readers may find it palatable. Sorry kid, that husband was about as real as a Unicorn or an intelligent MAGA cultist.

SlamnukeSlamnukealmost 3 years ago

So she reads the stories and IMMEDIATELY focuses on the cuckold ones of course. She’s not dumb, she just used the stories as an excuse to get some strange. She could have focused on any of the rest of his stories, but she chose the one that would absolutely cause the most hurt. Further, she never even planned on telling him about it.

Why the fuck didn’t this guy kick her ass to the curb? You stopped this one about 3k words short if you are going down this path. The last 3k words should have been about his domination of her life. If she wants to play the slut, then he should treat her like one because that’s the only way this marriage would ever work at this point. Women like this deserve no respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just too ridiculous a premise that the wife would be that stupid.

No man in their right mind would believe her, or forgive it like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pathetic

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Shit

This would have to be your worst story by far⭐️

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Reading again, still don't care for this one at all.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

Please stop listening to MM he believes all men want to be cuckolds, it really isn’t the case but no matter how many negative comments he gets he still persists in that particular delusion.

As for the story it was well written as we can expect from you though there are still a few spelling and grammar mistakes that might require a better editor.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 4 years ago
Interesting Storyline

I didn't take the story seriously from the beginning. A frigid wife turns into a slut reading porn. Come on.

She was just a dither headed woman with no concept of fantasy sex. In a way I felt sorry for her. Her sexuality was so repressed that she couldn't understand that what her husband wrote and what he truly wanted in his married love life were not necessarily the same thing. Of course if she had talked to him and told him she read his stories, Jim could educate her as to which stories were fantasy and which he would like to have part of their relationship. But then there would be no story, would there?

I was disappointed that in the end Jim seems to be indicating that introducing a third person into their married love life might be acceptable. Now he's confusing fantasy with reality. Bringing in another person, male or female, will fundamentally alter their basic relationship. I think he will regret trying to live out that fantasy.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Honest feedback

I am a fan ,but not of this story. Even in Loving Wives , no woman could be this dumb and remember to breathe.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Idiot

I would much rather have a sexually repressed, FAITHFUL wife than a slut!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
They Next Time

I see where you have thanked Matt Moreau for his feedback and help I going to skip what I will know is a piece of shit story and just go to the end and give it an automatic big, fat 1. It was fine until she showed back up and all of a sudden her going from a frigid, dried up old cunt to a slut and her turning into a cheating slut was all his fault. While I'm still pissed off there were still a ton of typo's, guess he couldn't fix those either. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The husband is an idiot!

Why would he fantasize about his wife having sex with two other men if he wasn’t a cockold! Also he would he fantasizing about having FFM with his wife before any other fantasy.

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Funny

Ok this was funny, naive wife reads husbands sexual fantasies and gets scared when she realizes he may start looking for another kinky lover. Ok I've dated a few that were inexperienced and a bit naive. I can see it, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so let me get this right

she constantly says no to sex

she then complains they dont have enough sex

she then fucks other guys

he turns out to be a cuck

I'd like to thank you for your thanking cuck master MM, it lets me know to expect a steaming pile of cuck shit

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Hella good!

Now, just who would not like their wife getting adventuresome. Come on, tell the fucking truth. If you say no a you are God damn liar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Idiot wife character again

She, along with the wife hit by the Martian Slut Ray and the weak, defective male cuck characters, needs to be retired. Oh, but that would require creativity...never mind.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
loved it.

Sometimes I read a story that is surprisingly simple and sweet, and this was it. I was enamored with the wife's ability to do whatever she felt she had to do to keep her husband, and disappointed in the hubby for not telling his wife what he really felt and desired. It is easy for me to believe that this story happened exactly as written.

People the same age as the couple portrayed can easily identify with the situation and actions of the couple, at least to some extent. The ones that are not that old, look at it from a different perspective, and you can tell from the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So she wont fuck her husband with any regularity

but she will hire strangers to fuck her?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Too much

Too much MM for me. I'm a.fan, but not of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Think

I think garbage says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"I just wanted us to have a great sex life again so you wouldn't go looking for someone else" Carol said now crying and running up the stairs.

Then why did the slut spend years denying him sex?

If it was to fulfill his fantasy why did she hide it from him?

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
DetroitRockCity

I completely agree...it wasn't worth it. I *did* read the story, as I hadn't actually expected it to be exactly like a Matt Moreau tale. How wrong I was...

What a cuckfest! One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I didn't read any further when I saw this, "I'd like to thank Matt Moreau for his feedback and help in editing this story." Hahahaha

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good story

Actually loved it. The simplicity of it just had to be a true story for someone. Some people are that simple, and willing to do anything for their marriage, male and female.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What We've Got Here Is A Failure To Communicate

I wrote far less than 59 stories. My wife (now estranged) found them and we have been separated for over eight years. Some people just cannot understand the concept of fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can a wife really be that stupid?

Author makes her sound sincere enough, but geez! And who would be the bigger fool? Carol or hubby? Still, kind of liked the story. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantasies Are Not Reality

I fantasize about killing my boss and a few coworkers. That does not mean I really intend to kill them. I fantasize about robbing a bank; but I would never try to make that a reality. I fantasize about flying a helicopter. And with proper training I could see myself doing that. But in all likelihood, I probably won't. Fantasies are mental visions, rarely intended to become reality. And if those fantasies do come true, it is up to that person, not a third party to make them real. Time to jettison that wife. Thousands of marriages end in divorce for less cause.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Communication,, nuff said.

He should have been honest and talked to her about what was bothering him. Had he done that, then they could have cured the problems they had together. Carol was in the wrong, but he was moreso.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

👍🏻 👍🏻

Liked it she was stupid but so was he. Not a reason the BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Okay, I’ll list the mistakes I saw in this story. #1 was having an unloaded gun. #2 was not shooting the two guys who were raping his wife. #3 was not “accidentally” shooting his wife in the process of killing her two rapists. And #4, as admitted to in the introduction to the story, was the biggest mistake of all. The author taking advice from Matt Moreau. How’d that work out? Huh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WELL DONE!

YOUR TALES HAVE INTERESTING STORY LINES. GOOD IMAGINATION.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME, EFFORT, TALENT AND SHARING W/ THE READER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow, Matt is more influential than I gave him credit for.

Consult with Matt a little bit and your protagonist doesn't seem to mind so much that his wife cheated on him. A little hot monkey sex and a threesome and now we're good to go. Consult with him some more and you can write some happy cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seriously? You asked Moreau for help?

WTF! You really wanted to be a cuckold? Asking Moreau for assistance is the most stupid thing I've ever heard of. You're a much better writer than he ever will be. What a complete waste of time even bothering to write this - as soon as everyone sees his name on it, we all know the husband will be cuckolded by bus-loads of men AND will end up keeping the whore anyway. Why even bother? This sucks almost as much as Moreau does. Almost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why did I even fucking bothered

I must be a or one of the stupidest readers in here to read this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it, but

Please stop changing from first person to third person and back especially in the same sentence. This is probably. Because the spell check doesn't correct for anything as long as it is spelled correctly. Example: I got in his car and drove to my a house.

graymangazergraymangazerabout 8 years ago
Nice

A good and interesting story. A couple bad points but lots of good ones. On the bad side was the use of first and third person narrative in the same sentence or even the same paragraph, I use this technique often but the rule is never to mix. Each POV should be told in an entirely separate segment with deffinate break before and after. It was quite confusing and I had to reread parts several times. There were also a few typos that could have been easilycaught.

But they are small points that can, I hope be learnt from.

As for the story itself: it was novel and well told, I would have liked to have a little more characterization regarding Carol though. I enjoy reading about the thoughts and emotions of the characters in any story.

I'm not one of the "anonymous," reviewers who wants to "kill the bitch," or "kick the sluts ass out," though I do feel some of them deserve it, and even though I'd probably do it in reality, I, for some reason, find it arousing reading about cheating wives.

However, I found I kinda liked Carol, she at least did what she did in the hope of reviving her marriage, and for the benefit of Jim. And before any trolls start having a go I agree that she went too far, and she was pretty stupid. But let's face it: we'd all love a wife who is prepared to go the extra mile for us?

I believe we could do with more stories like this, more stories where it's not just the woman's fault and a happy ending is a possibility, if only to bait the trolls :))

Despite the writing errors it's a five from me.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
I Wanted To Give You 5 Stars But. .

I have never read about a more stupid wife than Carol. She pissed away a lifetime marriage over some stories. That's like divorcing a husband because you found Playboy magazines in his closet. Unbelievably stupid woman.

KrvnikKrvnikover 8 years ago
1 star

You know why. You should be ashamed of yourself.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
@dozen

For example "Shit, it turned out to be a chick flick, no gratitude's sex or violence; well I guess it was her turn to pick the movie. It was ok at best but that god it only lasted ninety minutes." What is "gratitude's sex"? Why "that god"?

I believe it was supposed to be "gratuitous" sex, and "thank" god!

dozendozenover 8 years ago
I enjoyed your story, but...

... you really need someone to edit the English.

For example "Shit, it turned out to be a chick flick, no gratitude's sex or violence; well I guess it was her turn to pick the movie. It was ok at best but that god it only lasted ninety minutes." What is "gratitude's sex"? Why "that god"?

You switch between first person (I) and third person (Jim) sometimes in mid-sentence.

You wrote "fantasizes" for "fantasies" yet got it right a few lines later, and you wrote "their" for "they're" at least once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Apparently neither of them have a vocabulary

Or know how to talk to one another. She finds the stories and can't ask him about them? She doesn't think they just might be fantasies? That ALL of them are things he wants to or has done? She's an idiot. And what about him? He suddenly, out of the blue, has a sex crazed wife? Did it never occur to him that she might be learning some of these tricks from other guys? That she was having an affair or affairs? How does it not occur to him that she's following HIS scripts? He wrote the damn stories and doesn't seem to realize she's playing out his fantasy scripts in real life? He's an idiot. And the problem with this story is that they're both such idiots that they're unlikeable people. And it left a story that was just no fun and not entertaining to read.

duckyaceduckyaceover 8 years ago

Um stupid fucking story poor writing skills an the people in it were dumb ugh

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Annoying

I'm annoyed at the constant change from first to third person. And I'm annoyed by the fact that in almost every story the husband refuses to listen to phone messages from the wife. How unrealistic!

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 9 years ago
Stupidity

I cannot believe the people writing storys here sometimes,if this is the opinion they have of weman then these wemen are surely comming out of some veeery low IQ special school and are educated just for LW,lord give me strenght lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Waste of time

Just another Matt Moreau inspired "man is a wimp" story.

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
@9Pool

You missed my entire point! She said she was acting out HIS fantasies. FOR HIM! How can he derive any pleasure from his fantasy, IF HE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT IT? Yes, his story had in it that the husband didn't know, but if she was supposedly doing it for HIS pleasure, HE HAS TO KNOW ABOUT IT!

It's like; if YOUR fantasy was for you to sleep with a famous actress, and your buddy gets her instead, and when you find out, he says "Yeah, I fucked her, hope you enjoyed it!"

Or if it's your dream to see the pyramids, and your wife drugs you, then takes you there unconscious, along with some guy she knows, paid for on your credit card, and then upon regaining consciousness, you see the sunburn, smell camel shit, see the return ticket, read the card statement, and find out your dream came true, WITHOUT YOU KNOWING! Is your dream fulfilled?

This was ALL about HER fantasy of getting strange cock, and the stories were her excuse and a way to put her cheating on him!

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
Stupid - - - !!!

Actually stupidity gets handed out equaly, no one sex gets more than the other,but both sexes tend to use emotions rather than logic at stressful times. As to the story just remember it's Fantasy.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
2nd read

loved the story, heck, it was even believable to some extent. this seems to be a story for the older generation, in that, today the promiscuity in teen agers is a lot more than it was.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Btw

how does somebody write the following sentence.

"hell yes" I said to himself."

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago

A n interesting flash tale. Thanks for the offering.

ag2507ag2507over 9 years ago
Perspective

You kept flipping from first to third person. It's a good puff piece otherwise.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Another stupid woman!

Please tell me that all women are not this stupid? After all the time she was married, she didn't know her husband. She didn't talk to him before she cheated on him. She had a great idea in acting out the sex in all his stories, but it would have been nice if he was involved in choosing which ones. She definitely didn't understand the difference between fantasy and reality. I often wonder where all these stupid women are and how come I never meet them.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
very nice

you could read the maturity in the characters, I'm glad he wasn't a meathead, like some of the less mature.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Check With Him?

Let's see, she was going to check with him before a threesome with another woman, but didn't feel the need to check with him before cuckolding him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nope

Cuck....slut gave her ass away to someone else first. Pow zoom Alice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stupid people

Shouldn't breed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
kids

I sure hope their kids didn't suffer from her genetics about low mentality.

9pool9poolalmost 10 years ago
@Krosis and KarenE

We don't actually know what's contained in these fictitious stories, but my reading was that the story she was enacting did not involve her husband. The one where she was going to bring another woman into the bedroom DID involve the husband. There was no way to do that one without him knowing.

She's stupid as hell for not talking to him about the stories and you'd think after being married for that many years she'd have a better idea of what her husband is like, but the evidence suggests that she really did have his interests at heart.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Best wife ever!

It was Jim's damn fault for writing a fucking cuck story in the first place. Serves him right actually.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous