Fantasy of a Lifetime Fulfilled

Story Info
All good things come to those who wait.
3.3k words
4.53
5.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[All participants are over 18]

Her clacking heels grew louder as she came down the corridor. Any moment now she would open the door to her small office and see me. I had a flimsy excuse for being here and none for what I was doing. My heart thumped in my constricted chest. I was excited and terrified in the same delicious moment. This was all I ever wanted. To give me courage, I took a deep breath, inhaling her smell, then faced the bookcase with my back to the door. I did not want to freak her. Well, not immediately.

"Oh! You gave me a start Perkins. What are you doing in here?"

"Sorry Miss Burns, I was just returning the book you lent me. Byron, the romantic poems."

"Yes, well, you should not come in here during break. This is my private office. "

"I know Miss. It smells of you."

That was the start of my problems. The day I walked past her open door and caught a waft of her perfume. I knocked and entered, but she was not there. Her chiffon scarf hung on the coat hook. I buried my face in it and inhaled the heady mixture of perfume and Miss Burns. Over the following weeks, it had grown into an addiction. I was obsessed with this woman. She could not be more than ten years older than me. She had to know how I felt about her. I would stammer through my answers to her questions. I could not look her in the eye, because then she would know for sure and I didn't want to embarrass her too.

"I said, why are you wearing my scarf Perkins?

I'd missed her question, lost in the memory of how it had come to this. One end of the scarf was wrapped around my neck. I breathed in her essence for what could be the last time.

"It's your smell Miss. I didn't mean to. It was an accident at first, honest. But I have to do this every day. It keeps me sane until I can get home and--"

"Can what Perkins?"

I turned to face her. This was the moment of truth. The thing I wanted and feared the most.

She looked at my face. I don't know what she saw in it. Love, lust, and perhaps insanity.

I held her gaze for the first time in weeks and found my voice. "Now I understand what they are saying. Byron and Keates and those romantic poets. I mean, they are a bunch of poofs chasing boys, but it is their passion that comes across in their writing. Isn't it Miss?"

She nodded and followed the scarf down. She must have had a premonition because she didn't scream, it was more of a surprised gasp. The other end of her scarf was wrapped around my cock, which I was gripping tightly. I'm a big lad, over six foot with everything pretty much to scale. As much of my cock was hanging out of the end of my fist as concealed by It. The purple head was trying to camouflage itself in the pink and mauve swirls of the scarfs pattern.

"You are in big trouble Perkins. Do you understand me?"

I'd expected her to shout and be angry, but her voice was softer, its sound constricted. I noticed the flush on her cheeks and the outline of her nipples beneath her white blouse. All the time her eyes never left my cock. It seemed to grow under her gaze and a tear of pre cum oozed from the eye and made a dark stain on her beige carpet.

"Oh god!" She'd come to her senses and turned towards the door that was still ajar.

"I know it's wrong Miss. I'll tell them it's all my fault and you are not to blame. Please don't leave because of this. I could not bear that."

She paused with the doorknob in her hand, going through the permutations of what would happen if she reported me. Miss Burns decided. She closed the door and locked it. She turned to face me.

"You silly boy Adam. Do you really think there could be no consequences for either of us from this?" She sounded disappointed, but sympathetic.

"But I'll tell the truth. They have to believe me."

"Adam, that is not enough. You are besotted with me. An inquiry would conclude you would say whatever I asked you to."

I opened my mouth to object, but she went on.

"Besides, an inquiry would be conducted by the board of governors, three of whom have already propositioned me, and that includes one woman. There would be a price for being found innocent."

It was my turn to be shocked. "What can we do Miss?"

"You need to control yourself Adam. Does that thing ever go down?"

"In the afternoons. When I get home and can have a--"

"How often do you do that?"

"Every day. Sometimes twice if we've had a lesson together that day."

She was embarrassed and annoyed. She stepped forward without thinking and prodded me in the chest with her index finger. "You need to find yourself a girlfriend, Adam Perkins."

It's hard to intimidate someone when you have to look up to them. Even in her heels she was six inches shorter than me. Her disobedient fringe was twisted, and I was so tempted to run my fingers through her lovely blond hair the way she did subconsciously when she sorted it out.

"I have a girlfriend Miss, Julie Booth. You taught her last year.

She thought for a moment. "I remember her. A petite blond girl with...." She realised.

"It's not the same Miss. It's not just a look. Sometimes Julie asks me what's wrong. How can I tell her it's because she's not you? She deserves someone who wants her for who she is."

I don't know where my tears came from, but when they cleared Miss Burns had a sympathetic hand on my arm.

"You need to get out of this mess Adam. You know what they say about forbidden fruit. If you have it often enough, it loses its allure."

"What are you saying, Miss?

"You are hypersensitized to me Adam. Sneaking in here and risking being caught. It's the anticipation that excites you. But if you didn't have to take these stupid risks. If you could have me on tap, so to speak. You would soon lose interest."

"How would that work, Miss?"

She thought for a moment and then on impulse did something I'll never forget. Miss Burns turned her back to me and stepped out of her shoes. She reached under her long, pleated skirt and moments later turned back to me with a small bundle in her hands.

"Here Adam, these are for you. Oh, hang on." She reached into her handbag and gave the bundle a quick squirt from an antique atomiser. "There, now you have my perfume, too. Can we swap? That scarf was a gift from my fiancé. He'd notice if it went missing."

I unwrapped the scarf from my cock and handed it over.

Miss Burns sniffed it. "It's warm and still has your scent on it, Adam. I'll have to be careful." She rolled it up and put it in her bag.

I looked at what she had given me. A pair of flesh-coloured tights and purple lace knickers. They were warm, moist. I could not stop myself from holding them to my face and inhaling deeply. The mix of her perfume and cunty aroma overwhelmed me. I came without warning. Four big spurts streaking her carpet. The fifth catching Miss Burns on the ankle.

We stood in silence, looking at the evidence on the floor and sliding down her left foot. My dribbling cock was a smoking gun.

Something seemed to snap in Miss Burns. Her face was flushed and her voice came from far away.

"Clear the books of that chair please Adam, and bring it here."

I pulled the chair over, making a trail through the spunk. Miss Burns had put her shoes back on. She placed her foot with my jizz running down it on the chair and stood with both hands on her hips.

"Clean up your mess, Perkins. With your tongue."

I had no curiosity about tasting my cum, but I knew this was a test. I got on my hands and knees held her foot and leaned forward. At the last moment, I looked up. Miss Burns was magnificent. Her skin seemed to glow and her nipples stood out clearly. She was having trouble breathing evenly. But what really turned me on was her expression. That same mixture of excitement and fear that I'd experienced only minutes before. I leaned forward and licked the dribble from the top of her foot up to her ankle.

Miss Burns moaned, gave a little shudder, then grabbed a fist full of my hair. It hurt, but I deserved the pain. It was a good minute before her hand unclenched. She smiled at me and smoothed my hair way too motherly for either of us to be happy with.

I looked up. Miss Burns looked as happy as I felt.

"Thank you, Perkins." Her voice was small and subdued.

"It was my pleasure Miss." My cheesy grin must have gone from ear-to-ear.

She smiled back and lifted the hem of her long skirt. It was an invitation.

"Thank you, Miss."

It was another sensual world in the dark under her skirt. The feel of her soft thighs against my cheeks. The firm globes of her arse that my hands had raced ahead to claim. But the best thing was her cunty aroma. It filled my nostrils and enveloped my being. My nose met her moist pubes. I was desperate to see her pussy, but the feel of it here in the dark had my senses working overtime. I licked up and down the fleshy lips and they parted. Appreciative moans came from the world outside her skirt, followed quickly by her urgent hands gripping the back of my neck and thrusting my nose into her cunt. Miss Burns came again, grinding her cunt into my face like a cheap whore. The contrast between her actions and my mental image of the prim person who stood at the blackboard had my swollen cock at breaking point. I dare not touch it.

Anyway, my hands were too busy trying to drive Miss Burns mad. I had two fingers inside her, searching for where my shag-bragging mate Dave said I would find her g-spot. My tongue had stumbled across her clitoris thanks to beginner's luck. Balanced with one leg on the chair she was not too stable, but what really made her shake was when the fingers of my other hand accidentally brushed across her bum hole. I didn't know what to do, but Miss Burns squatted slightly and I got the message. My tongue was going like a windscreen wiper across her clit and my fingers in her cunt had found their elusive target. Miss Burns bucked uncontrollably against my face.

"You fucker Perkins. You dirty, dirty fucker."

She came and a flood of pussy juice filled my mouth and dribbled down my chin. She was gasping, but I had not finished. I slipped two fingers into her tight arse and pulsed them is a scissors motion. She shook as a final orgasm racked her body. Her scream stifled mid-way. When she came too, I was still on my hands and knees but now supporting the weight of Miss Burns slumped across my back. We were still separated by the modesty cover of her pleated skirt. I felt her stand up.

"My god Adam. I'm so wet, it's running down my legs."

My fingers were not the best way to clear her up, so I licked the insides of her thighs.

"Not my pussy again, please Adam. It's too sensitive."

I emerged from under her skirt. I saw the scarf in her hand. She must have stuffed it in her mouth to stifle her scream. I hope she'd tasted my cock on it.

Miss Burns laughed at my appearance. "Your hair is sticking out all over the place Adam."

"Yours isn't any better Sarah. I smoothed her fringe like I'd always wanted to do. Before she could object, I took her face in both hands and kissed her. We both enjoyed it and it went on for quite a while.

Eventually, she pulled away and sniffed. "God Adam. Now I smell and taste like pussy. It's like I've been with another woman."

I felt a twinge in my balls. "Please Sarah, I'm already struggling not to come again without you putting images like that in my mind."

She looked down at my purple swollen cock. "You can't leave here like that. Sarah cast around and grabbed an old newspaper. She put it on the wet seat and sat down. Her head was now level with my cock. "You've imagined this, haven't you Adam?"

My throat was so tight I could only nod.

Sarah's slim fingers grasped the base of my cock. I imagined her making mental comparisons with her fiancé. I hoped I did not disappoint. She leaned forward and her pretty pink tongue licked the underside of my cockhead.

I shuddered, and a drop of juice dribbled onto her tongue. I undid my belt and pulled my trousers to my knees. Sarah manoeuvred my cock out of my boxers and pushed them down. The hairs on my arms stood up as Sarah gently raked her fingernails across the tensed cheeks of my arse. My hips started to piston controllably.

"Don't face fuck me Adam or I'll stop." Sarah slipped her lips further down my cock. I'd never had a girl do more that give the head a half-hearted lick, but here was a grown woman taking my shaft down to my balls. I could feel the head in the back of her throat.

"Sarah, this is fantastic. I just want to stay here like this."

But she had other ideas and raked her nails down the back of my tight ball sack.

I could feel it all the way from my balls, through the shaft and leaving the eye with a sting. It ached to come so much again, so quickly, but I was not complaining. I held still until Sarah had finished licking me dry. She stood up, and I knew what was coming. Sarah kissed me. Pushing her tongue into my mouth and holding the back of my head so I could not get away.

Sarah stood back and laughed at my sour expression. "There you go Adam. Like you've been with a bloke." She looked down. "At least its finally put him to sleep."

I looked down at my sore limp cock.

We rearranged our clothes in silence, both lost in the memories of what had happened and me hopeful of what was to come. Optimism was written all over my face. Sarah popped my balloon in seconds.

"This will not happen again Adam. You were in a state, and I was ... silly."

"But I love you, Sarah."

"I know you think you do Adam. When you go to college, you will fall in love again. You need to be kinder to Julie. Besides, you've got your first aid kit for emergencies." She pointed to the bundle of her knickers and tights on the table.

"But what about you Sarah?"

"I'm getting married at the end of the year Adam, so we won't be fucking." She saw my face fall. "Don't look so sad Adam. Half an hour ago you were looking at expulsion."

I sighed heavily. "Ok Sarah. This is over...for the time being."

She smiled. We had an understanding.

#

The phone rang, intruding on a fantasy that had been thirty-five years in the making.

"Who can that be at this hour? It must be important."

Sarah went into the living room to answer it while I tidied up her spare bedroom. I lingered in the hallway to give her some privacy and examined the photos of the life she had over our years apart. Sarah getting her Masters; getting married; with her two small daughters and her husband at the beach. Sarah on her own with two twenty- somethings, one of who was the image of her mother at that age. Finally, Sarah with her small grandchildren at a birthday party. I've got a similar wall at my place, except my girls are still teenagers and the missing partner is due to divorce not alcohol abuse.

Sarah sighed and put down the phone. "Ali's husband is playing silly buggers again. They argued, and he walked out. Said he'd be back in the morning. She thinks he's shagging another woman. She wants me to go round there."

Our evening was over.

It was my turn to sigh. "I'll drive you, as your car is still off the road. You know, we could have been shagging in the middle of the night if we'd gone back to my place like I suggested."

"Don't complain; Miser Impulsive. You ply me with a lot of drink in the pub, then you casually suggest a little role play. (She made the air quotes). I thought it was safer here. You might have a dungeon or something."

She laughed at my shocked face.

"You know where I live, it's a two-bed flat. Anyway, let's not argue. You were magnificent Sarah. I had an idea, and you improvised brilliantly. My first aid kit. An inspired ad lib. Did you enjoy pretending to be our younger selves? I was so turned on. I've never come so much. How about you?"

"I'm not telling you that Alex. Not yet anyway. How much of that was true? Did you really sneak into my office at school?"

"I went in once and sniffed your scarf. I'll remember that smell forever."

"You perv. What about the other thing? Did you go home and masturbate thinking of me?" A tinge had come to her cheek, and I thought I might persuade her to a tussle on the couch before we left.

I sat down and drew her to me. "All the time Sarah. It's a miracle I'm not blind." I gave her a pathetic look, but she twigged my motives and stood up and examined herself in the mirror. "Actually, it was a toss-up between you and the woman off Countdown. It's important to maintain an interest in English AND Maths."

She looked back at me. "Your jokes belong back in the playground Alex." A cloud passed quickly over her face.

I got up. "Hey, stop fussing over our age difference. Twelve years was a big thing then, but it's nothing now." I turned her to look at the mirror, my head above hers. "Look at us, we look like a couple. You look ten years younger than you are, nobody is going to pay us any notice."

She examined us while I tried to sort out her misbehaving fringe like I wished I'd been able to do all those years ago.

Sarah smile pronounced all was well. "You are such a charmer, Alex Perkins. You'd say anything to get into my knickers."

"Again, Sarah Burns. By the way, you might want to put on a fresh pair before we leave. Those purple ones are spoken for."

That earned me a punch on the arm.

On the way to her daughter's house, we pulled up at a set of traffic lights. I pointed at the corner. It was the coffee bar where we'd bumped into each other almost two months ago, after a lifetime of doing other things.

"I rarely go in there."

"I'd never been in there before Sarah. What are the odds?"

I reached for the gear stick and she covered my hand. We both smiled for a moment before the car behind honked and we drove on.