Hot Property

Story Info
Mature realtor shows her young client more than just houses.
15.4k words
4.81
35.1k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,226 Followers

HOT PROPERTY

"I think I'd like to buy a house," Cody said, surprising his parents. He'd stopped over their house for dinner like he did once every month or so.

Cody was twenty-six years old, four years out of college, and doing very well for himself. He had a good-paying job as a sales manager for a major soft drink and snack food distributor. He'd been recruited right out of college and had already been promoted twice. He had what he thought was the ideal job for a young single guy. He worked Monday through Friday, no weekends. He went in very early in the morning, five or six a.m., but his days were usually done by mid-afternoon, which gave him some daytime to do other things. That came in especially handy on Fridays when he could get an early jump on the weekend.

"Really?" his mother Melanie asked. "Do you think you're ready for that?"

"Sure," he said. "I'm making good money, I have savings in the bank, good credit, I made my final car payment last month, and the lease on my apartment is up in two months. My landlord said I could go month-to-month after that. I think the timing is right."

"That's a big commitment," his father Jerry said.

"I know it is," Cody said. "But I'm ready. I'm tired of throwing money away paying rent. I'd like to own something. Start building my empire." He laughed. His parents laughed along with him.

"Well," Jerry said, "Your mother and I were not much older than you when we bought our first house. It wasn't much, an old run-down row house in the city, but it sure felt good when we moved in, didn't it, Hon?"

Melanie looked at her husband with a relaxed smile. "Yes, it did."

"We spent the first weekend painting, every room, before we even moved in," Jerry said. "The place needed everything. Every weekend after that for the next two years was a project. But it was ours."

"Hopefully I can find a place that's not a fixer-upper," Cody said.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure you can," Melanie said. "It's a buyer's market right now. Have you talked to a realtor?"

"Uh, no, I haven't."

"My friend Toni is a realtor," his mom said. "Do you remember her? She was our realtor back when we bought this house. You were in middle school at the time."

"Kind of. I think I might have met her."

"You did. She was very helpful and brought us a bag of sandwiches the day we moved in."

"Oh yeah, I remember that," Cody said. "She was good-looking, I remember that too."

"Yes. She was and still is. She was young at that time, about the same age as you are now. Young and hungry. She did a great job for us. She seems to be doing very well these days, I see her ads and signs around town and she has listings all over the place."

"You don't think she'd be too busy to work with a first-time buyer like me?"

"She's a businesswoman, I don't think she would turn down business. I see her fairly often at the Historical Society meetings and I've given her a few referrals over the years. I don't think she'd turn down my son. Would you like me to call her?"

"I can call her."

"Let me call her first, Cody. If you call her, she's going to call me anyway."

Melanie called Toni and left a message. Toni called back within minutes and said she'd be happy to help. Cody got on the line and they set up a meeting for Monday afternoon at three o'clock.

----

Cody showed up to the real estate office promptly on Monday afternoon and checked in at the front desk. The receptionist told him to have a seat and Toni would be with him shortly. Less than a minute later Toni came striding into the lobby and walked up to him with a wide smile.

The first thought that crashed into his mind was that this woman is a knockout. His mother had mentioned that Toni was in her late thirties now and had two kids in high school, but he thought she looked way too young for that. Cody was a good-looking young man--over six feet tall, slim and athletic, blond and blue, and he'd had a number of hotties for girlfriends over the years--but he hadn't expected his realtor to be this attractive. She was raven-haired, thin, with firm breasts and a shapely rump, and she was wearing an expensive blue business suit that accentuated her assets.

"Hello, Cody?" she said, as she reached out to shake his hand and give him her business card.

He was thrown off a little, mumbled a yes.

"Nice to meet you again," she continued. "It's been quite a while."

"It sure has."

"Ready to take the plunge into home ownership?"

"I hope so. We'll find out, I guess."

"Well, I'm glad you're here. Would you like a coffee, or tea, or a bottle of water?"

"No, I'm good."

"Okay, then. Follow me."

She led him to a small conference room behind glass walls, shut the door behind them, and they took seats at the table. Against the only wall that wasn't glass there was a computer and a giant monitor.

"So, tell me about yourself and how you reached this point, and what kind of property you'd like to buy."

Cody described his background, and discussed his employment record and wish list as Toni took notes. He told her what areas he would consider.

"From what you've told me, I think you're qualified. Car's paid off, no debt, decent income, money to put down. Have you talked to a lender?"

"Uh, no. You're my first step."

"Well, we need to get you pre-approved. Sellers want to see proof of financing when they get an offer."

Toni looked at her watch, picked up the phone, got an outside line and punched in a number. "Hi Marilyn, glad I caught you," she said. "Fine, how are you?.....Good. Look, I have a young client here at the office, a first time buyer. I need to get him a pre-approval letter so we can start looking at property.....He looks good on paper....Are you available?...Yes, he's here right now, I'll put him on."

She handed the phone to Cody and he talked and listened for about a minute and handed the phone back to Toni.

"I'm going to go see her right now," he said.

"Good, that's what I was hoping for, so we can get rolling ASAP. Her office is in the bank building across the street. She's going to need some documentation from you, pay stubs, tax returns, financials, stuff like that, and she'll run your credit, so it might take a couple days for it to come together. But as soon as you get the letter we can get to work. Once we know your price range we can get busy looking at property."

----

Two days later Cody was good to go.

Toni did her searches and emailed to Cody a dozen different properties to consider. He sifted through all of the listings, looked at all of the photos, compared all of the details, and the pros and cons of each. He was interested in a townhouse where he wouldn't have to do any yard work, or a small single-family house on a small lot where any yard work would me minimal. He was a young single guy. He had better shit to do.

"What do you think?" Toni asked when she followed up.

"They all look good," he said.

"Choose five or six. After you've seen that many they all run together."

Good advice, he thought. He chose his top five and Toni was able to schedule four showings for Friday afternoon.

----

Cody showed up at Toni's office Friday and was again knocked out by how hot she looked. She wore a tight black skirt and a sleeveless white top that wrapped her tits just right. He tried not to stare as they greeted and headed outside to her car. For the next hour or so they drove from one house to the next, and he took his time at each one, checking the properties out closely, looking in all the closets and cabinets, under sinks, taking notes, and stealing as many furtive glances at Toni as he could without getting caught.

They went back out on Saturday afternoon and saw five more. This time Toni wore white pants and a gray, crew neck, half-sleeve sweater shirt that again showed off her assets. Again, going from home to home, it was difficult to take his eyes off of her. He could faintly see the indent of the crack of her ass on the back of her pants. He couldn't help but wonder if she liked it up there.

He was getting comfortable with her, and she with him. They shared a subtle joke or a smile here and there, and Cody liked the way she looked him right in the eyes when they spoke, and her eyes were hypnotic, like brown lasers aimed at his soul.

When they parted company that Saturday, Cody had a lot to think about. There were two houses that he really liked and could imagine living in, and he needed to decide which one he liked best and whether he was ready to make an offer. He told Toni he'd let her know the next day.

He called Toni early Sunday afternoon on her cell and told her he was ready to make an offer. She asked him if he could meet her at her office in an hour to write it up. This surprised him.

"Today? Really?" he asked. "Your office is open on Sunday?"

"The office is closed, but I have a key," Toni said. "We don't want to put it off if we can help it. It's competitive out there and there are a lot of buyers right now."

"Okay, see you then."

When he got to the office Toni was already set up in the conference room and she stood up and waved him in.

She was dressed casually in light blue jeans and a floral V-neck top, with the V directing his eyes to the space between her breasts. She pulled out the chair to her right and he sat down beside her.

For the next half hour Toni went over the sales contract section-by-section. Since Cody was a first time buyer, she wanted to be sure he understood all of the terms and conditions. Over that time, side-by-side, hovered over the paperwork, Cody tried to concentrate but it was not easy. She would occasionally touch his arm or her leg would brush against him. He had to fight off the urge to take a peek at her cleavage as he breathed in the delicious scent of her perfume, some citrus delight.

When they were finished Toni emailed the offer to the listing agent and then walked Cody out to his car. She shook his hand, said goodbye and good luck, and told him she would let him know as soon as she heard back. Cody stared at her ass as she walked back into the office and he didn't get in the car until the door closed behind her.

"Damn," he said to himself, shaking his head, as he turned the ignition.

About an hour later he got a text from Toni. She said she was sorry. The house had gone under contract earlier that same afternoon. He texted her back asking if they could make an offer on his second choice. She replied, 'Absolutely. Come by my office after work tomorrow.'

He said he would. He was already looking forward to it.

----

The next afternoon they met and Toni submitted the offer only to find out that the seller already had two offers under consideration. They learned the following morning that they had gone with another buyer. It was back to square one. Cody was disappointed, but not discouraged. There were more properties to look at. He wouldn't mind spending more time with Toni.

Over the next week or so Toni showed him numerous houses. Several of them were in a large subdivision that she knew well, as she had canvassed the neighborhoods extensively and had had many sales over recent years. A couple of them he really liked and they went back for second showings. Over this time, multiple days of meetings and showings and car rides, their conversations became more personal, they opened up more and more, their jokes became edgier and their smiles became flirts.

Cody was checking her out every chance he got, and Toni knew it. But she was checking him out too. She thought about him sometimes throughout her days. She liked his look. His broad shoulders, his slim athletic body, his height, his beach boy hair, those baby blue eyes. He was witty too, with a good sense of humor and perfect timing with a quip. He made her laugh. That was a turn-on.

During one showing she opened the french doors and led him out onto the deck to show him the backyard, which was bordered by the woods. She leaned over the railing and pointed to the trees. He wasn't looking at the trees.

"So, what do you think?" she asked.

"I think you have a great ass," he blurted without thinking. He cringed as soon as he said it.

Toni's body straightened, she stood up and turned toward him.

"I beg your pardon?" she said.

"Oh, Toni, I'm so sorry," Cody said, with panic on his face. "I can't believe I just said that."

"Hmm," she replied. Her laser eyes locked onto his.

"Please forgive me, that was out of line. I don't know where that came from. I'm so sorry."

Toni kept her eyes on his, didn't say anything for a moment. Then her lips curled into a coy smile.

"Was that a Freudian Slip?" she asked.

"I don't know, I'm sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to, really," he babbled.

She grinned and said, "It's okay. I guess I should take that as a compliment."

"Oh, yes, please do."

Cody had the willies after that. Nervous. Goose bumps.

After the showing, Toni drove them back to her office and dropped Cody off at his car. They said awkward goodbyes and Cody got out and shut the car door gently with his head held low. He thought for sure he'd fucked up big time. As he was inserting his key into the door of his car, Toni lowered her front window on the passenger side.

"Hey, Cody," she called.

He turned and faced her through the open window. Her eyes were burning into his.

"You have a nice ass, too," she said.

She hit the gas and drove out of the lot and onto the road. She giggled to herself as she drove away. She couldn't believe she'd said it, but she had. Was it because she was closing in on forty, or because her kids were nearly grown, or because her husband traveled all the time for his job and didn't pay much attention to her anymore, or was she having a mid-life crisis, or was she just horny, she didn't know, but something made her say it. He was a handsome young man, and he made her feel good.

Toni made Cody feel good too. He had a smile on his face as she drove away. Now they both had a pretty good idea where things were headed.

----

The house where Cody made his ass comment ended up being the house he bought. He didn't mess around. It was a two-bedroom cottage on a small lot with the woods behind it. It was an older home but had been updated and well-maintained. He made a full price offer that same day because he didn't want to risk losing out again. When the offer was accepted Toni gave him a big hug and they put their arms around each other for the first time. Cody inhaled her luscious scent as he hugged her back and felt her breasts dig into his chest.

Over the next few weeks they spoke on the phone nearly every day and saw each other often as she led him through the loan approval process, the inspection, the appraisal. She helped him make measurements and gave him decorating ideas. She found herself dressing for him, and he noticed. He made a point to compliment her and tell her how good she looked. Things were kept professional, but their inhibitions were breaking down. Toni gradually accepted and admitted to herself that she was attracted to him and even though he was much younger and her friend's son, she wondered what it would be like to go to bed with him. If he came on to her she knew she was probably going to let it happen.

Cody had fantasized about fucking Toni too, but he was torn. He didn't quite know how to proceed. She was much older, married and his mother's friend. He couldn't help feeling that he was in way over his head. He didn't want to create a big awkward mess. And he didn't want to get shot down if he went for it.

They closed on the house on a Friday afternoon. Toni gave Cody another big congratulatory hug, and he again savored her sweet scent and her nipples felt like rubber bullets against him.

Saturday morning Cody moved in. His apartment was rather small, so he didn't have a massive amount to stuff to move. Two buddies with pickups helped him and they were done in two trips, and finished before noon. He was unpacking and getting the place organized that afternoon when Toni stopped by. That was when they finally crossed the line.

Cody was stacking dishes into kitchen cabinets when the doorbell rang. He went to the door and there was Toni, looking great as usual. She was wearing a white sleeveless top tucked into lightweight tan capri pants that showed off her taut calves, and sandals with a bracelet around her left ankle. He let her in and her intoxicating aroma tickled his nostrils as she came through the door.

"I brought you a house warming gift," she said, handing him a wrapped gift and an envelope.

"Oh, you didn't have to do this, Toni."

"What? This is a big occasion, buying your first home. Go ahead, open."

"Well, thank you."

He opened the package first. It was a 5x8 inch framed watercolor painting of the front of his new house, with the address and date across the bottom.

"Oh, wow," Cody said. "This is wonderful. How did you get this done?"

"I know a local artist, she's great. I give her a photo and she takes it from there."

"Well, I love it. Thank you."

He opened the envelope. There was a card congratulating him on his new home and a generous gift card from Home Depot.

"This will come in handy," he said. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now, are you going to show me around the new homestead?"

"Sure. Not much to see and you've seen it all before, but follow me. Don't blink, you might miss something." Toni laughed.

They walked through the small house, stepping around furniture and stacked boxes. They ended up on the back deck, looking out over the lawn and into the trees.

"I'm happy for you, Cody," Toni said. She turned to face him, looked into his eyes. "You were smart to offer full price. The sellers had backup offers in case yours fell through. This is a good investment. It's nice. It borders the woods, has a private backyard, and this is an in-demand neighborhood. It's a hot property."

Cody's eyes were locked onto hers like laser beams. "I think you're a hot property," he said with a rasp.

They didn't speak for a time, they just gazed at each other. It was a moment of truth. Toni spoke first.

"Do you remember the day you made your offer on this house?" she asked.

"Sure."

"Do you remember what you said to me on this deck?"

"Of course. I said you have a great ass."

"You still think so?"

"More than ever."

Toni sighed, turned her head, looked sideways for a moment, then looked back at him. "I like yours, too," she said. She stepped closer so they were directly facing each other. "I hope I don't end up regretting what I'm about to do."

She put her lips to his and there was no hesitation on either end. Their lips opened instantly and their tongues meshed in their mouths. Toni's scent had been turning Cody on for weeks and now he was getting to taste her for the first time. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close as his hands roamed her back, one settling on her rump. She held the back of his head and neck firmly and snug with her face as she plunged her tongue into his mouth.

It was a long kiss. When it ended they were both smiling. It was a kiss like neither of them had had in a long time. She was already wet. He was already hard.

Toni loosened her hold on him, lasered his eyes with hers and said, "Take me to bed."

Cody took her hand and led her to his bedroom. Fortunately he had set up the bedroom earlier before he'd started in on the kitchen. Standing beside the bed, they kissed again, another long, tasty tongue fuck. Then Cody started unbuttoning Toni's top as she unsnapped his jeans and unzipped his fly, careful not to scrape his erected cock. He wore no underpants, another turn-on.

He took her shirt off as his pants dropped to the floor. He removed her bra as he kissed her neck, her shoulders, her breasts. The zipper of her pants was on the side, and Toni sighed loudly as he simultaneously unzipped her and pinched his lips around her left nipple. She worked her pants and panties off as he sucked. Her nipple was swelled and hardened and felt like a rubber coated marble in his mouth. He switched tits and sucked a second marble into his mouth. Her tits were like electrodes wired to her twat.

Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,226 Followers