Fantasy of Her - Isolation Dreams

Story Info
Husband in isolation connects with wife through fantasy.
1.4k words
3.18
5.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers

He sat on the hotel bed as the minutes ticked by. Day 7 of quarantine. He gazed out the window and watched the world below him as his mind wondered what it would like to be home again. As the dusk settled on the city outside he walked over to the bar and poured himself a generous glass of wine before walking to the bath and turning the taps on.

The bath filled as he drank his first glass and felt the warmth wash over him. His phone beeped. It was her. She said she missed him. He smiled and messaged that he missed her in return. She asked how he was planning on spending the night. He told her he planned to have a hot bath, drink wine and think of her. She told him she wished more than anything she could be with him. He did too.

He smiled again and sank into the deep bath and let the water wash over him. As he took another long drink of his wine he laid back and rested his head against the edge, closing his eyes and imagining being home.

It had been three months since he had been with her. He longed to kiss her, touch her, smell her. The combination of longing and loneliness filled his thoughts constantly.

His dreams seemed more vivid of late. He dreamed about her and her often. They were vivid, full of desire, and deeply erotic. They flooded his thoughts throughout the day.

He thought back on last night's dream. He was transported to a steam room. Enveloped, naked and together, they found themselves overcome with desire, so much so they dismissed with a reckless abandon that there were others around them. He imagined entering her from behind as she leaned over a stone bench, fucking her with long and hard strokes as the room slowly filled with the moans of others. Through the steam, the outlines of others locked in erotic embraces filled the spaces around them. She begged for more as she locked eyes with others as they watched.

He awoke from that dream as his cock exploded on his stomach breathing heavily as the waves of pleasure washed over him. Minutes later, the thought still fresh and his cock still slick from cum, he began to stroke again, wanting again to visit this dreamland of pleasure with her.

He began to write these stories down and shared them with her. She adored how he expressed his desire as he turned them into stories, wanting to craft them into stories for anyone to read. Sometimes he wrote of his dreams and desires, others of real events shared together. Regardless, it let their minds play in fantasy worlds without inhibition.

Some months earlier as they watched a movie, she whispered in his ear how much she wished she had been able to taste another woman as the two women explore each other in the film. That it felt taboo, sensual and a desired an unfulfilled fantasy. That breathy voice returned often when he pleasured himself. The idea, the visual but importantly, the desire in her voice. He took to his computer and crafted a story to share with her.

'The woman then took her hand and guided it over her breasts, traced her stomach and down to her pussy, and then stepped in again and kissed her'.

He imagined his wife home alone, reading it, her breath quickening as her hand traced its way down her stomach and between her legs and pleasuring herself to the story. The thought drove him wild.

When she told him how much she liked the story, how wet it made her pussy, how hard she climaxed and then told him how much she was imagining herself in the story, kissing this woman's soft lips, her breasts pressed against her. How much she wanted to fuck him while she used her mouth to explore her wet cunt, he came so hard he thought the throbbing would never end.

As he lay in the bath, he thought of her. He thought of how much he desired her, and his mind flooded with fantasies. As it did, he traced his way down his stomach and traced his cock. It grew hard in his hand. He grabbed it and slowly pulled back, exposing the purple head. He slowly pumped it and as he did precum oozed from its tip. The images ran through his mind and flooded it with imagery of her.

He imagined her as this mystery woman starts running her hands over her full breasts and circling her nipples with her fingers before using her mouth to explore her. Watching her press her own breasts against hers as she lets down her hair and kisses her.

His mind takes him to a masquerade ball within a stately home. Anonymous and naked, they explore each other as others pleasure themselves. Through hallways and corridors, they see others locked in embraces. They are all strangers without consequence here and time has paused to allow them to explore. Every want, every curiosity, every desire, and taboo to be explored in the pursuit of pleasure. They find a place to lay down together, to watch and be watched. As they begin to hear the sounds of passion around them, they notice the gaze upon them by others.

He can see the look of desire from the men now stroking their hard cocks. They want her, they want to be with her. Women bite their lips as they caress their breasts, their stomachs, their thighs, any inch of skin that feels soft, sensual, and erogenous.

With a soft whisper she asks to invite more and he consents. She mouths to them that they are invited and they are suddenly consumed. They feel tongues, caressing and searching their bodies. The firmness of the men against them, the soft wetness and warmth of the women fighting to have their desires met. Breathing heavily, moaning, gyrating with raw sexuality as the scent of sex fills the air, intoxicating and overpowering. He imagines her being devoured as she holds on to him and locks her eyes with his.

It then lurches towards them and only them. A dark room where only soft candlelight provides a glimpse. He is bound. Can not move. She stands before him. Heels, stockings, corset. Her red lipstick highlights her desire as her dark eyes lock onto his. She presses her heel against his cock and tells him she is in charge. He nods. She smiles and uses a whip to tease his naked flesh. Touching everything but his cock, yearning to be inside of her, she teases him with her pussy, her ass, and her hands before firmly taking his cock and then stroking him to the point of climax before entering him and milking his throbbing cock to completion.

He is then taken to their bed, it's only the two of them. Slick with massage oil, the air thick with the smell of incense and candle lights dancing on the walls. They have spent an hour exploring each other. Massaging her feet, legs, thighs, ass, breasts. They kiss deeply as they feel every inch of skin alive and receptive to the slightest of touches. As he grinds into her from behind he finds his hard cock slips out of her wet pussy and against her ass. But this time she doesn't pull back. She arches her back slightly and moans. He asks if she is sure and she breathes that she is ready to try.

As he gently pressed into her he felt the tightness grip his head. He knew he needed to temper his desire to be inside of her against wanting her to relax and let him in, but he felt how much she wanted it, she gasped as she took him whole and at that moment opened up a new avenue of pleasure. She set the pace, but her moans of pleasure as he fucked her ass only heightened as he quickened his pace before unloading inside of her. As he slipped out, beads of cum trickled down her ass.

He drew on this visual as he traced his hands over his balls, gripping the head more tightly he quickened the pace. Thoughts of her ran through his mind like a pictograph of pleasure and he felt the warmth build up before it tipped over the edge in wave upon wave of pleasure. Each pump of his cock unloaded another stream of cum which he wished he could place inside of her until he was limp and breathless.

He took his phone and messages that he was thinking of her. She messaged back straight away. She had been in bed thinking of him too. He smiled and wondered where her mind had taken her.

LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers