Fantasy of Submission

Story Info
Male feels arousal.
1.7k words
4.5
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All elements of this story are what in my mind would be a pleasant experience for a widower to reclaim some libido. This fantasy is what is one sided from my perspective, if any author or reader has experience in being a domina and would like to explain how a female dominant may have truly felt, please reach out in the way of your story version, or in an email to educate this author. All persons are fictional, and above the age of eighteen. Please enjoy leave feedback and thank you to literotica for offering this vehicle to allow words to be shared.

A senior citizen is not always looked upon as virile, or even tempting to most women unless they all live down in Florida, but here in Canada we are the forgotten force.

Helping out with the local minor hockey league meeting many of the coaches and their wives, some of the single parents who struggle to give their children the same opportunity, it was easy to find a group to chat with at the annual awards and end of year wrap.

In the group were some highly intelligent women who understood that hockey was still a white man run organization and some changes from their perspective needed to be heard by the executive and the governing body. One of these women who someone referred to as Jill spoke with confidence and when interrupted gave a tone of annoyance that seemed to quiet the person, a stunning looking woman, jet black hair shoulder length cut in a bob style, standing with heels at around five feet eight inches, a nice firm chest pushing out a blouse under a tailored cut jacket, slacks with cresses down both legs, and shoes with a modest heel.

Jill made a comment on equipment which was only partially correct, as being a trainer, a coach, and having worked in the skate shop knowing something about this subject I politely asked if my two cents could be added. Explaining in simplified terms that what Jill had missed was that the helmet and the padding inside were integral parts and manufacturing changes to one had to be done to both for the concussion issue to be addressed and hopefully prevented.

The smile she gave me for clearing this up was warm and sensual like a summer sun beating down after a cooling rain.

Dinner being called to my surprise Jill sat beside me at the ten-person table.

During the main course she placed her hand on my leg just above the knee and gave a little squeeze as I turned to her hazel eyes seemed to go right through me and sent a shiver along my spine.

Every time that her hand was free it slipped down and squeezed my leg and moved up a little closer to my thighs. To say the least the food was not registering in the taste buds, and the loins that had been doormat for some time were coming alive.

These feelings were something I had not experienced in over four years, my wife had been sick for a year and it had been about three and a half years since her passing,. Looking, around the table it did not seem anyone was aware of what Jill was doing, and each time I tried to ask her mouth was filled with food or her hand left my left leg. I was becoming a sexual mess and the teasing was causing tenting in my pants that would not subside.

There was a break while the staff cleared away the dinner plates, and the MC started to outline the events of the evening, Jill leaned over and her hot breath on my ear whispered how would you like being my boy slut, and as the words sank in she ran her nails along the length of my cock and chuckled.

Feeling the blood rush through me, my face turning bright red, one of the guests sitting across asked if I was alright, she kicked my ankle and I answered must have been the pepper, as I turned the smile on Jill's face was enough to send more shivers it felt like she was pleased with my reaction.

Deena a single mother who had been a regular customer at the shop sat opposite Jill, and asked me a direct question, clearing my throat, answering as my words started to come out Jill began a rhythmic squeezing of my leg. Deena smiling and with a knowing look in her eyes just said excuse me little girl break and Jill pushed her chair back, pretended to stumble putting her hand forcibly on my shoulder, leaning she said," better be sitting here boy when I get back". The two girls went off to the washroom.

I was falling completely into the seductive plan of this woman, the soft hands how they caused a smooth, leg muscle relaxation, a sensual seducing mental massage of male ego, with Jill gone my mind began to wander why the hazel eyes penetrated, why I seemed to be transported to a blank incoherent state, and the sudden release of pent-up emotion.

Though her hand was no longer on my thigh, my manhood still had a throbbing sensation, an excitement that was unable to be concealed, how I suddenly felt like a teen boy, filled with anxiety, sexual energy, and male insecurity. For reasons that defied his logical, analytical mind, he obeyed, sitting, and trying to understand what was happening. His reading of sex stories online gave him a possible understanding what Jill's words meant a possible comprehension of her intentions and though internally he was scared, I seemed frozen waiting nervously on the chair until she returned from the washroom.

Jill sat down and in a low tone not too be heard by anyone else, she told me that Deena her slut and pet, had a crush on me, as I flushed with an emotion burst of male ego, she continued but I think you're a very handsome man, and too hot for my slut to have, as these words were being spoken Jill was sliding her hand up and down the inside of my leg, her finger nudging my ball sack, just inches away from teasing my hardening cock, "I want you Richard, I want you so much my pussy is leaking soaking my panties. But won't do anything unless you Richard asks me to, unless you want me to take you!"

Turning my head to the side, my eyes like a deer caught in headlights, locked on her hazel eyes which seemed to bore into my weakening, horny self, Jill was securing her dominance, unlike most of her seductions, she was proceeding with compassion and tenderness. Sensing he was so close to submitting, knowing that her slut was watching paying attention with a tinge of jealousy, Jill was experiencing the ultimate high, better than alcohol, better than drugs, a two pronged lasting repeat satisfaction, as the seduction was nearing completion, her mind flashed that she wanted to make love to this man, so his body and mind were hers as long as she wanted him, but she desperately need Richard to ask, that was the submission, the begging, and the uncontrollable desire to submit she had orchestrated.

Jill had a knowledge of just what a submissive began to feel the first time that she controlled them, in this public setting the first steps had been successful, she knew that this man was also afraid of humiliation another strong driving force she derived pleasure from, with her hand again under the table this time running along his length, the bulge pushing tighter against his slacks, when the moan escaped his lips, the thought of orgasmic bliss was first and foremost on his weakened mind, " Jill, please!"

"Please, what, Richard," Jill asked her hand now covering his hardness, through his restrictive slacks, and suddenly his leg felt another foot move up and down from ankle to knee, with open eyes, Deena had now sat opposite him.

Richard was becoming desperate now, he no longer could resist the growing desire that had been growing since the first look into her eyes and the pressure of her fingers and palm on his leg, in an almost begging tone, "Please, Jill stop, I'm on the verge of coming."

A chuckled escaped her lips, and Deena was smiling as if she knew exactly what he was experiencing, as the dessert was being cleared off the table, Jill leaned over, using, the rattling of dishes and raised conversation around the room, on his vulnerable neck planted a couple of kisses which she knew would send him into a space he had never been before.

She said let's get out of here, standing up he was mesmerized and stood also and tried to move the hardness in such a way that he could walk out without total embarrassment. As the took a few steps towards the door her diabolical mind wanted one more humiliation moment, stopping dead his body ran into her, she decided to grind her ass against him making him even harder and the shivers it sent through her knowing that he was going to be putty in her hands.

Leaving the community center and into the parking lot Jill grabbed Richard's hand, and told him to lead her to his vehicle. Reaching his truck, she pushed him against the side, her lips soft and sensual took his mouth and leaned in causing fireworks to explode inside Richard.

Richard starving for affection opened his mouth slightly and felt the chill go through his entire body when, her lips captured his, and her teeth lightly bit his lower lip, like a light bulb illuminating, a sudden brightness exploded in his head, he had for too long ignored his sexual desires. No longer as he melted into this wonder woman. Her kiss started gentle and sweet, but became more passionate as the two bodies began to gyrate and grind together.

Jill slid her tongue into his mouth, ramping up the sexual passion she was controlling. She smiled at his confused state and spoke for the first time since they left the banquet, "Have you ever been dominated by a woman?"

"No," was his breathless reply.