Fantasy on a Houseboat Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife's fantasy of sex with a black man comes true on a boat.
4k words
4.4
43.7k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanTZ
FanTZ
43 Followers

It should have been a perfect Saturday afternoon. The temperature was an unseasonably warm 82 degrees. There was hardly a ripple on the water as Brooke slowly cruised around the lake on the pontoon. Brooke loved the water. She moved here with Jeremy just to be on the water. Somehow, she knew that human beings had a connection with water. Floating along on the water was calming -- almost spiritual. The wildlife, the wispy clouds, the sun washing over her swimsuit-clad body, (and the Cosmo martini) combined to create one of the most beautiful experiences she could imagine.

But one thing was missing. Jeremy. He was on a business trip. While he often traveled, he usually returned within a few days. This time was different. Brooke had a hard time understanding why he agreed to stay for a second week. And then a third. Now Jeremy told her that he would not be back for yet another week. A full month without each other was harder than she imagined. The weekdays were tolerable since she was occupied at work, but the weekends were incredibly difficult. How she longed for his body and morning cuddles.

Clearly, Brooke could take care of herself for a month. She had already taken care of herself and her children as a single mother for years. But now she was ready to have Jeremy spoil her. And she was even more ready to hop in bed with him. They shared a passionate love life and occasionally surprised one another with a special treat. Jeremy would do absolutely anything to please her and Brooke knew it. Since he left on the trip, Brooke had been burning through batteries with her favorite toys, but the orgasms are not the same when your lover is not there to share them with you. Brooke closed her eyes and remembered how good Jeremy's hands, tongue and lips could make her feel. Mmmmmm. She wanted him here to share this perfect day.

When she opened her eyes a minute later, Brooke noticed a rather large house boat coming from the boat launch. It seemed a bit too big for the lake, but it was gorgeous. As it got closer, Brooke's eyes locked onto the young man at the controls. He was tall, muscled and his skin was a deep black. He was movie star handsome. He wore white linen shirt and pants which contrasted his skin perfectly. Brooke always had been especially attracted to handsome black men. She was almost drooling and realized she should close her mouth and stare a little less.

As his boat passed close to Brooke's pontoon, he smiled and waved. She smiled and waved in return and her heart skipped a beat. Just then, the engine stopped on her pontoon. Damn! This wasn't the impression she wanted to leave. She tried to restart the engine, but it would not start. Brooke checked the gas level and it was fine. What could be wrong? Brooke looked around trying to figure out what to do next. Where was Jeremy when she needed him? She noticed the large boat make a slow turn as it came back to see what the problem was. When the boat pulled up alongside the handsome man said "Hi, my name is Van. Anything I can do to help?" Brooke stammered and finally introduced herself and explained the problem as Van tied the two boats together and dropped an anchor.

"Let me take a look" said Van as he stepped onto the pontoon. Brooke could hardly talk as he brushed against her as he walked by. Van checked the engine and began checking all the connections. His mind was trying to guess her age. She had a body better than most 20 somethings, but seemed far more intelligent, feeling, and experienced.

"What a wonderful boat you have," said Brooke trying to make small talk.

"A friend loaned it to me," said Van. "We'll take a look inside when I am done here."

Brooke wanted to look inside his pants more than inside the boat. She couldn't believe what was happening and the effect he was having on her. She involuntarily quivered with his nearness.

Van worked on the boat a bit more and finally found a loose electrical connection. He tightened it and started the pontoon to make sure it was working. He then turned off the engine and walked toward Brooke. He boarded his boat and held his hand out to help Brooke cross.

"I'm not sure I should bother you. You have already been so nice to stop and fix my pontoon."

"Nonsense," said Van. "I would love to show you around. Come on."

Brooke took his hand and she was soon standing on the houseboat. Just the touch of his hand sent shivers through her. She hadn't felt the touch of a man for weeks and the touch of a black man for years. She held onto Van's hand a bit longer than necessary just loving the look and feel of their hands together.

"Take a look around while I wash up", said Van. The houseboat was spectacular! The inside was covered in rich wood and had everything needed. There was a bathroom with a shower where Van was washing, a living area with TV, a mini-bar and a small kitchen. Van stopped at the bar and made them a couple of Cosmos. As he handed one to Brooke, he said "I noticed a half empty Cosmos on your pontoon and thought I would make you a fresh one. I like to add Contreau, Pomegranate Liqueur, Pomegranate vodka and my own special sour." Brooke audibly sighed.

Van continued, "I'm glad to have the company. I have been working in Dubai for the last couple of years and I haven't even been able to talk to a woman. I am just here for a week before returning and my friend told me I could stay in his houseboat. There is a bedroom through that door and the boat is much better than a small hotel room. Now tell me a little about yourself."

Brooke explained "I live in the townhouses at the far end of the lake and work at a college." She paused. "I know what it is like to be alone, but it is hard to imagine you not even being able to talk to a woman. Is that because of the trouble outsiders can get into with the local women?" By this time, Brooke was actually having feelings of doing more than just talking to Van. She loved Jeremy, but a month without him might just be asking too much. And to finally have a chance again with a handsome black man was temptation beyond belief. Jeremy might actually understand, she rationalized. She knew she could not really go through with it, but the thought of lying in bed in the next room with the man in her fantasy was driving her mad.

Van interrupted her thoughts. "You are right. We are warned on the job that we should not even look at a local woman or risk being jailed. I must admit that this job isn't a perfect fit for a guy with a high sex drive. I may have to quit, but the money is incredible. It is good to be back in the US, but I really don't know anyone here and haven't been around any gorgeous women until just now." Now Van paused. "I have never been so attracted to a woman, if you don't mind my saying so."

Brooke blushed. Jeremy often told her how beautiful she was, but to have an incredibly handsome black man, the man of her fantasies, see the same thing in her was a huge turn-on. The thoughts in her head kept going between Van and Jeremy, guilt and pleasure. She had to leave before she gave in to her desires.

Before she could say anything, Van put a hand on her bare back and said "let me show you the rest of the boat." Her body melted under his touch. He showed her around and eventually led her into the bedroom. It was more luxurious than she could possibly imagine. Brooke felt light headed, her knees felt weak and she actually stumbled slightly. Van's strong arm moved around her waist as he supported her and gently sat her down on the bed. He kept his arm there in contact with her bare skin.

This had to be a dream. Brooke would never allow this to happen in real life because she loved Jeremy so much. Still, she did not want to wake up from this dream. Her head was spinning out of control. Having her way with a handsome black man had been a fantasy of hers for years. She had even shared her fantasy with Jeremy.

Van gently rubbed her back to calm her but he had a hard time keeping his hand on her back. Van wanted to touch so much more of her. He thought about the delicate skin beneath her swimsuit. How he wanted to kiss that skin. He wanted to feel and taste every square inch of her lovely body. God, she was gorgeous! He wanted to feel his cock inside her luscious white body.

He knew he had to slow down or he would have no chance with her. Finally he cleared his head. "Are you okay?' he asked.

"Yes, just a little light headed. I can't believe what is happening and how I feel."

Van leaned over and kissed her gently on the back of her neck. That was it. There was no turning back. She turned her face to him and they kissed on the lips. Their kisses continued as incredible passion began to affect every part of her brain and body. She felt herself beginning to get wet with anticipation. As they kissed, Brooke's hands reached to his chest and began to unbutton his shirt. As the last button was undone and his chest became visible, Brooke stopped kissing long enough to gaze at his chest. Her hands began to caress the muscles of his coal black chest.

Van, in turn, deftly undid the clasp on her swimsuit top and slipped it off. "Simply perfection. They are just as beautiful as I imagined when I first laid eyes on you." His mouth and hands moved to her breasts and he covered them in gentle caresses, kisses and licks. He spent extra time on the nipples which were perfectly erect by now. "These are the first white nipples I have ever tasted and I have to tell you, I am not sure I can ever go back to black."

Eventually Brooke was ready for more. "Stand up" she ordered. Van did as he was told. Brooke undid his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. As she slid his pants down, she could see the effect she was having on him through his boxers. Van kicked his sandals and pants off. Brooke put her fingers on the elastic of his boxers and slowly slid them down. A perfectly smooth, dark chocolate cock popped to attention just inches from her face. It was a bit longer than Jeremy's and a bit thinner, she observed. She leaned over and filled it with kisses all along the shaft and balls. It had been years since she had tasted such a wonderful, chocolate treat.

Van gently laid her down on the bed. His hands slowly slid her bathing suit bottom down. His kisses followed the suit inch by inch as he removed the garment. First, he was thrilled to discover a tattoo. Next, he reached a small tuft of hair and then her smoothly shaven pussy. "Incredible," he whispered as the suit finally slid off her feet. "I have never seen such beauty."

His eyes scanned every part of her body as he smiled and moved to join her on the bed. His lips again touched hers as his hands held her face. The tip of his tongue gently penetrated her lips and she opened her mouth to invite more of it to enter. They kissed with gentleness and passion until he eventually started moving down her body with kisses and caresses. As he moved towards her love triangle, she opened her legs to allow him access. Every nerve of her body was excited. Brooke was grateful that she continued to shave when Jeremy went on his trip. Damn, the guilt crept into her mind again, but she was able to push it to the background as she reminded herself that this was just a dream.

She had been tortured with anticipation by the slow progress of kisses towards her prize and now she hoped he was good at more than just kissing. After a few light kisses, Van shifted his body to move between her legs. Brooke opened her legs wider and she pulled his ebony head towards her. When the tip of his tongue first touched her clit, she let out a little gasp of pleasure. She watched as he began to search her most private parts with his tongue. He would soon prove to be just as good as Jeremy, but his tongue seemed softer -- more like Jeremy's lips. God, she loved how lightly he was able to flick his soft, soft tongue on her sensitive clit. Van seemed to know just what Brooke liked and her moans guided him to what pleased her most. Van whispered "Delicious" as he first tasted her juices as they began to flow. Van's long, soft tongue continued probing every fold, crevice, and mound of her womanhood. Brooke completely lost herself in the moment as she came ever closer to an orgasm. As the crescendo of pleasure brought her closer and closer to release, she writhed and moaned with ever increasing joy. At the moment of climax she screamed in pleasure and held Van's head tightly to her pussy. The luscious juices from her orgasm presented a new special treat that he had never experienced. He had never experienced a woman's ejaculate. Van enjoyed her orgasm at least as much as she did. He continued to gently kiss and lick as she slowly came down from the heights of her satisfaction.

Eventually she was completely satiated and his kisses and caresses moved elsewhere. He moved up along her body and back to her face. Then he just held her in his arms while she relaxed in total bliss. Brooke was exhausted. With her head on his chest, she began to relax and her pulse rate slowed back towards normal.

An hour later, Brooke awoke from her unexpected sleep, still lying on Van's chest. He was smiling down on her and gently caressing her.

"I am so sorry," she said embarrassed by her action. "I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"No problem. I'm glad I could wear you out. I enjoyed every minute, just watching and touching your beautiful body."

"It was selfish of me to not return the immense pleasure you gave me." said Brooke.

"Watching you sleep and waiting only made me want you more," he replied.

She looked down at his dark manhood and saw that it was obviously no longer hard. Brooke reached down and began to stroke the deep black cock. It felt incredible! She had waited for this moment seemingly forever. As she continued to slide her hand along him, his cock began to slowly rise. Van began to caress her again and the feelings of delight began affecting their bodies in all the right places. Both of them continued to please each other as they readied for fulfillment. Brooke looked down at Van's penis and noticed a clear droplet at the tip. She lowered her head and seductively licked it off with her tongue. This time it was Van who gasped with delight. She so enjoyed the taste of his juices that she used her hand to milk another drop for her to taste. Brooke then took his perfectly sized cock in her mouth and began moving up and down. The slenderness made it easy to take him deep into her mouth, something she could never do with Jeremy. At the same time, she grasped his cock tightly and moved her hand up and down in unison with her mouth. She had never enjoyed a man in her mouth this much. It gave her great pleasure to swallow as much of his delicious cock as she could. Van's face also filled with joy. Brooke knew just how to use her hands, tongue and mouth to give maximum pleasure. Moans escaped from his throat as he enjoyed Brooke's skill.

Wanting more, but needing to stop before an orgasm erupted, Van moved her away and guided her gently onto her back. He moved her legs apart and positioned himself above her. Brooke could hardly believe that she was about to have this handsome man of her dreams actually enter her. He waited above her for a few moments to let her anticipation build and to slow himself down so that he didn't cum in one thrust. When she could wait no longer she grabbed his penis, guiding it towards her entrance. Van slowly, slowly entered her. The feeling of his long, hot, black cock stretching her pussy made her gasp in delight. His long tool reached places that had never been touched. The relative thinness of it allowed Brooke to enjoy every thrust in complete comfort. She could not believe the levels of pleasure he was giving her.

"Shit! I've never felt anything so tight. Your pussy is gripping me like gloved fist. It feels so smooth, hot, tight, juicy, and delightful. No one has ever made me feel this way. Your white pussy surrounding my tool looks and feels incredible. This is an unforgettable dream come true."

Brooke could only respond with more moans of pleasure. She opened her eyes and watched his black cock thrusting in and out against the contrast of her white skin. Van gradually increased the speed of his rhythmic thrusts while Brooke clutched his buns wanting to feel more and more of him. Van's thrusts slowed as he lowered his mouth to hers once again. They kissed passionately as Van took a much needed breather.

"Are you up for another position? I would love to see you on all fours."

Brooke willingly obliged. She paused to taste their mingled juices on his cock before rolling over. The taste was wonderful! She got on her knees as he moved in behind her. Her buns were just as perfect as the rest of her. Van paused to admire her ass and caress it as he told her how much he adored it. After spreading her cheeks and licking the entire length of her slit, Jeremy probed both of her love holes making her gasp over and over. Brooke was nearing orgasm again when Van finally knelt behind her. His long cock had no trouble reaching its destination. The head of tool was wet again with his self-made lubrication. He held the black rod with his hand and rubbed the head of it up and down her slit giving extra attention to her clit and anus. Both Brooke and Van were pleasured immensely from the contact of their most sensitive parts. Slowly, he entered her pussy with his hard, ebony manhood. Brooke moaned. Again, the rhythm increased along with the pleasure of both. As he came closer and closer to climax, Van gently inserted his thumb into her tightest hole. This time they both moaned in pleasure. In just seconds, they both screamed with the pleasure of mutual orgasm and they collapsed face down onto the bed. Van was still in her and he moved slowly with continued pleasure as came down from their peak.

After a long time, Van eased himself out and wrapped her in his arms once again. Neither of them had ever experienced such passion in the arms of another. Both had fantasized of just such a lovemaking session for years and now had their dreams come true. Exhausted they fell asleep in each other's arms.

When Brooke awoke once again, she sat up and realized Van was in the shower. Maybe this was not a dream after all. Guilt started to take hold again and Brooke immediately put her suit back on and moved towards the boat door contemplating an exit. How could she have done this? She could never have imagined cheating on Jeremy. Van stepped out of the shower and started to dry himself with a towel.

"Going somewhere?"

"I need to be going. I had the time of my life, but am remembering how much I love my husband. Surely you noticed my ring. I have never done something like this and I don't know how I will ever be able to face him or live with myself. A big part of me wants to jump right back into bed with you while another part wishes this never happened. I am no good at lying and I know he will see the guilt in my face as soon as he sees me. He may even hear the guilt in my voice the next time I talk to him on the phone. What have I done?"

Van tried to hold her in his arms, but she stepped back not willing to risk the inevitable effect of his touch. He quietly put on his trousers and walked with her to her pontoon. He pulled up the anchor and detached the boats from each other as she watched in silence. They gave each other one last kiss -- a kiss of acquaintances, not of lovers.

Brooke said, "I hope I didn't spoil it for you, but I need to go home and get my head together. Clearly, I let my passions get away from me. I am so sorry. I wish I had met you years before, but I am happily married now."

"I loved every minute of it and would jump back in bed with you as soon as my willy was able", Van replied with a smile. "I haven't been completely open with you, either." Van paused for a long time. "I don't know how to say this." Another long pause. "Jeremy is an old friend of mine from days when we worked on electronics." Brooke's jaw dropped trying to understand what Van was saying.

FanTZ
FanTZ
43 Followers
12