Fantasy on a Houseboat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeremy called me last week and he explained how awful it was being away from you for so long. When he learned that I was coming into town, it dawned on him that I might be of some help. He asked me to do anything I could to bring you some pleasure. He told me of your secret fantasy and thought it might be a perfect time to make it come true for you. I hesitated before finally agreeing to his request. I must admit that making love with a white woman has always been my secret fantasy. Now having made such perfect love with you, you may have ruined me for life. I cannot imagine ever finding a woman so perfect. I hope Jeremy knows just how lucky he is. I would love to meet every night until Jeremy returns, but I understand if you are reluctant. Think it over, phone Jeremy, and if you change your mind, give me a call or come and visit me on the boat. I am only here for a week. Unfortunately, I think I leave before Jeremy gets back and won't even get to visit with him.

Brooke could not move. She stood in stunned disbelief trying to take it all in as the houseboat drifted away. Eventually, a smile came to her face thinking of Jeremy's perfect gift to her. Brooke's guilt was completely erased as she understood the complete love of their perfect marriage. Clearly, Jeremy really would do anything for her and wanted her to enjoy this week. Her perfect fantasy might not be over after all.


12