All Comments on 'Fantasy or Fact; You Decide'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You know what? I don't care!

Why should I care if a slut or slag like you goes from one sexual conquest to the other. Never looking for or finding any real satisfaction. And when you have had these unfulfilling encounters you don't know whether or not you did these things? You need help seriously. The word that springs to mind is Nymphomaniac you appear unable or unwilling to stop yourself from having sex with anyone or anything that comes along, to me sounds like an illness. Sex addiction is an illness that can be treated if you want it to be treated I get the impression you don't want it to be and you are quite happy doing your one night stand every single day ,perhaps that should be one day stands.

Anyway enjoy your affliction try not to pass it on to anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
real

unfortunately you told us the sad reality!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Belles

You did a good job of capturing the feel of that early movie. The heat and unreality of it. And for the puritan morons who are leaving comments. If you don't like sex stories you should stick with your bibles, idiots!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Your story is what I dream about all the time

to have you and love your body and have mutual orgasms with you. God your writing drives me crazy and your photo shows how beautiful you really are. Together you make me cum like a river. How I'd love to masturbate you as you face the mirror and we both watch you cum. Then to take you and fuck you is a dream come true. I'm going to go re read your story now and releieve my need.Bud

BluegrayBluegrayalmost 15 years ago
loved the fantasy

Your writing develops wonderful fantasies, and therein is the reason we come here to read. This one is so vivid and different, I had to leave you a comment and praise. I've enjoyed your other stories and encourage you to continue sharing your fertile imagination. Please don't let the moralists influence you. I guess they don't know the meaning of "erotic fiction."

Thanks again for posting.

wizarddriverwizarddriveralmost 14 years ago
Nice

Amanda if I ever get back to the UK some for a visit I would love to take you to lunch and then eat you out while rolling your hard nipples between my fingers & thumbs as my lips & tongue explore that honey pot of yours.

Please keep posting your photos as I now have quite a collection of the years that you have been writing.

Enjoy the northern summer. Your stories will keep me hot through winter down here

pooky12349pooky12349almost 7 years ago
Threesome

That was a fun story. I liked the way she started out being so cool and in control, but then eventually lost it which only added to her fun. I couldn't help but think that this was a woman I'd like to have around all the time. Maybe some day.

I was a little concerned though, when the other guy came around and it verged on rape, that sort of thing bothers me, but she seemed to be okay with it and handled it very well. By having a gazillion orgasms!

So all in all, I loved your story and will read more of them. But I did notice it's been something like four years since your last story, which is okay, I've got a lot to read.

Thanks for a great story!

Ted

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous