Fantasy Out Of Control Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a note on the table scrawled on a piece of paper. She picked it up and was getting ready to see what it said, when she noticed a stack of bills under the note. For a second, she forgot the note, dropping it and picking up what turned out to be five one-hundred dollar bills.

That's when she looked at the note.

"There's plenty more where that came from," the note read. "Be ready at eight o'clock."

It was signed simply 'Wm.'

She was confused and trying to understand the note and the money. Although it could only mean one thing. She was getting paid to get fucked. Which would make her a whore. Which was wrong and illegal. But when you're standing almost naked in the kitchen with five-hundred dollars in your hand and images in your brain of orgasm-inducing Black cocks sliding into you, and the memories of multiple, body-quaking, mind-numbing orgasms, and your pussy still feeling it, the money just seemed irrelevant.

But as the day wore on, her moral code, tattered as it was after the night she'd had, started to reassert itself and she was chastising herself and just generally panicking about what she should do and how she could back out of whatever was planned for that evening. And I was a thousand miles away.

And despite her misgivings about fucking for money, those misgivings weren't so strong when it came to fucking for nothing. So when William phoned her at about two o'clock, she sort of started breathing funny and the tingling that was almost gone by then started to come back.

He asked her how she was feeling. How she felt about the night before. The conversation got raunchy by times and soon my wife was getting wet and her nipples hardened up.

"I don't want the money," she finally told him. "That makes me into something I'm not, William. I'm not a prostitute."

"No, no, of course not," William soothed. "Of course you're not. That was just a little appreciation from Randy and me. I guess I never thought you'd take it that way."

"Just so we're clear," she finally said, as the conversation lagged.

"Tell you what, just keep that money this one time," he said. "Call it fun money from a couple of friends. We had a lot of fun, right?"

"Um, yes. I never imagined," she gushed. "Oh my god! I never felt like that ever. It was like one long orgasm!"

They talked a bit more and then he got to what I guess was the point.

"Um, I've got this business associate who just got into town, and well, he was looking for something fun to do before meetings tomorrow," William explained. "I was wondering if maybe I could drop him off and you might, um, entertain him for a few hours. He's a great guy and real fun, and, well, he's never disappointed his female friends."

Susan was already horny, and the conversation just made that condition worse. But she didn't know the guy and she wasn't sure what I'd think.

"Just hang out, then," he said. "James would be cool with that. No pressure at all. It's just I've got some commitments and he'll be left with nothing to do this afternoon. You know hubby wouldn't care. In fact I bet he'd love it if James dropped by, even if you didn't, you know, do anything."

Susan knew he was right. And she latched onto the fact she didn't have to do anything but maybe just sit and chat. So with a bit more gentle persuasion, she agreed and William said they'd be by in about 20 minutes.

She went to get dressed, deciding on nothing too provocative. A sundress down to her knees, panties, but no bra. She had no problem people seeing her nipples and usually went without a bra or panties in the warm weather. The fact she wore panties that day was a statement. Scant, cotton material protecting her virtue. Or what was left of it. This James person wasn't getting what was between her legs.

She cleaned up the kitchen and living room and had a pot of coffee dripping and a tray of drinks bottles ready with glasses should James want something a little stronger.

She soon heard the car drive in and William was at the door with a man of similar size and ethnicity beside him. Smiles were wide, and I suspect predatory, and William introduced his friend as they walked through the door and into the foyer.

"It felt like they were in too much of a hurry," Susan told me later. "I took them into the living room and I sat on the couch right where William first fucked me the night before. James sat beside me and William remained standing because he was leaving in a few minutes."

"Susan is an amazing host, James," he said. "She'll take care of you until I get back in a couple of hours."

There was more idle chit-chat but William said goodbye and went out to his car leaving Susan with a total stranger in an expensive business suit whose only intention was getting her clothes off and his cock into her. And he was big and he was Black and his leg was pressed up against her as she sat tight up against the arm of the sofa right where William had leaned her over and drove cock into less than 24 hours earlier.

So Susan offered him a drink and he said Scotch with ice, and because she was nervous and anxious, she had one too. And they talked a bit, James filling her in on his work, how he knew William. Susan told him about us and what we did and the usual.

The drink calmed her some, and when it was almost gone James got up and poured them each another drink. Susan was becoming more malleable by the time she finished the second drink and halfway through the third one, James got to the point.

"Let's just do it and get it over with," he said, his big hand on her bare leg, sliding up slowly. "We know I'm gonna fuck you and we only have an hour or so. William said you're meant for Black cock and he's gonna own you soon, or pimp you out, so might as well just bow to the inevitable."

He slid off the couch and turned around so he was kneeling in front of her, his big hands gently spreading her apart and pushing her sundress up until her white cotton panties were visible. Of course there was a big wet spot because while her mind was struggling, her body wasn't.

"His hands just gave me shivers," she told me. "Or maybe it was like little sparks. He took the waistband of my panties and just gave one quick pull and ripped them off me. He literally ripped the fabric. And he was so quick I hardly even felt it."

He lifted her legs up and back so her feet were on the cushions and she was spread wide open, even her pussy lips pulled apart and were glistening in anticipation of what was to come. And in another second he'd taken her dress at the hem and quickly guided it up behind her and over her head. She was naked on the sofa with a total stranger getting ready to fuck her.

"I didn't even try to stop it," she said. "I was buzzed from the drinks, horny from everything that had happened with William and Randy, and he was going so fast his cock was out and forcing its way into me before I could even think. I was so wet it just slid in. It was maybe 45 seconds from his hand on my leg fully clothed to naked, spread wide open, and this giant Black cock up inside me."

And then she related the worst part.

"I came before his cock was all the way in," she confessed. "And he was a real gentleman and let me finish cuming before sliding it the rest of the way. Maybe nine inches in all, and as fat as the drink glass on the table."

And then he started fucking her, her pussy producing the necessary lubricant and her hips bucking to meet his thrusts. He rode her.

"I was so loose, I guess from the night before," she confessed. "It slid in so easily and it felt so natural and I was orgasming every few minutes, and now he was just pounding me right through the orgasms and I was going right from one right into another one. Oh my god! I had no control at all and my cunt was clutching and milking him as he went in and out a thousand times."

She was so oblivious to anything but her pussy and his driving, pounding cock, she didn't realize he'd picked her up and carried her to the dining room table where he lay her down and was standing between her legs and holding her hips and pistoning in and out. She only realized where she was when her fingers grabbed the table cloth as he rode her into another orgasm.

When he finally came in her, the creamy, sperm-filled white jizz was pumped against her cervix with no place to go, building up a pressure and a heat that took her over the top and she screamed as the biggest orgasm yet felt like it short-circuited her nervous system it was so intense.

Eugene, the doctor, later explained that Susan was very susceptible to C-spot orgasms, or orgasms caused by stimulation of the cervix.

"The reason she may never have had one before is that she never had a cock in her long enough and deep enough to stimulate the cervix," he said. "The right stimulation can cause very intense, full-body orgasms that begin in the cervix and spread through the entire abdomen or even the whole body. And that's the way Susan described her orgasm to me one night when we were fucking."

Back on that day, James stood between her legs, cock still buried to the hilt and the bulbous head pressed tight against her cervix with his cum forcing its way through that little tunnel that fed into her baby chamber.

"I know he shot a dozen spurts into me," Susan marveled. "But when he pulled out there was nothing. It was like it completely disappeared inside me."

I knew that the previous 24 hours of fucking had caused her cervix to eventually dilate and allow James' fertile sperm to pass its first obsticle unhindered. I didn't tell her that, but I'm sure she must have known. She was on birth control, although she hadn't taken her pill yet that day.

He stood still buried deep in my wife for maybe two or three minutes, and when he pulled out he did it slowly and his agonized face was proof his cock head was still so sensitive that it almost hurt to move it back through her still pulsating tunnel. But he finally made it, his cock a dripping mess of her fuck fluid.

Somehow or other he'd shed all his clothes and stood there tall and muscular and dominating, his black skin a sheen of sweat and his groin a sticky mess from my wife's extremely plentiful cunt juice.

"James helped me up and I licked and sucked all the juice from his cock and groin. Then we sat on the couch again," she said. "He told me he comes through town every few months and he'd love to drop by again. He was civil and polite like he hadn't just ripped the clothes off me and practically raped me."

She didn't know what to say, so didn't say much.

"You're an amazing fuck," he said. "I know what William meant when he said you were a natural. You are. I hope you won't be offended when I say this, but you're meant to be a whore. William said he knew that as soon as he met you in some coffee shop."

"I, um, I just like sex," she said. "I'm not a prostitute."

"But you are," James said. "You're a woman meant to service men. I know you already service men. I can tell by the way you fuck. By the way you moan and orgasm. William wanted my opinion. I think your life is about to change."

Amazingly, he went to the kitchen and made coffee for both of them and they sat naked as they drank it, James' cock half hard across his leg, halfway to his knee. Susan couldn't stop looking at it, and James caught her licking her lip and soon had her on her hands and knees pounding into her for a second load which he delivered 20 minutes later after Susan was almost passed out from the energy-sapping orgasms.

He found the bathroom, cleaned up, and was back in the living room where Susan was just crawling off the floor and onto the couch where she lay down trying to recover. She heard a car horn beep and turned to see James put three-hundred dollars on the coffee table.

"Worth every penny," he said. "I can't wait to do it again."

And he was gone.

12