All Comments on 'Fantasy Out Of Control'

by gbr2004

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OMG!

I want to be Daddies bitch. I've got all the panties, heels, hose and Bras that I Need and Pretty dresses and wigs and makeup I need, I just need a Dadddy to train and shape me further to his specific needs and use me, I'm a good girl, with only two previous owners, my pussy is still tight and my Sissy clitty remains hanging soft and useless at all times, as it should be, hanging limp between my thighs thanks to the training I've received. I'm a total slut for the Cock and Balls of a Daddy and very obedient, and two Sissy holes dedicated to serving his pleasure. And that of his invited guests should he require me to.

Linda Crystal x

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
I'm a closet sissy faggot too

The beginning of this story is very similar to what happened to me 2 months ago. I'm a married closet CD who loves cock more than my wife's pussy. When my wife was out of town, I went to a local bar (wearing panties like in your story) and all the men there figured out I'm gay and a cocksucker. My voice is quite feminine, my look is also feminine and I guess I give off a "gay" vibe in public (I wonder if my wife knows?!?!) One guy took me back to his room and told 2 others to come in an hour (after he had finished with me). The difference in what happened to me is that it wasn't violent or painful. The men all treated me wonderfully - in fact they treated me like their mistresses. I put on my nylons & bra for them (to go with my sexy purple panties) and they fed me their cocks and then fucked my tight man-pussy cunt deep and hard -- AND I LOVED IT !!!

Please tell more stories like this one. It's so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mike

Your stories are amazing and completely match my fantasies. But, I have a question, “Is Mike your real master or Do you fantasise about him dominating you.

TaraMcLovinTaraMcLovinabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

I only wish it were a True story for you and truth be told I would love to fill the sissy faggots position to.

Great ending and ready for the next part

Tara

CuckedOutFagCuckedOutFagover 3 years ago

Where’s part two?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous