Fantasy Priestess Discovers BBC

Story Info
Priestess falls for a black knight's BBC.
7.1k words
4.38
14.2k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QFan
QFan
18 Followers

Author's Note: 

This is part 1 of a multi-part series exploring the priestess Janna's adventures (sexual and other) in a high fantasy setting. It is highly inspired by Japanese Isekai novels, Dungeons and Dragons, and other high Fantasy settings. The main erotic focus in interracial sex with some cheating, so if you don't enjoy black male/white female, this likely isn't for you. There will be some sex with monsters as well, and part 1 contains an orc sex scene.  

Humble Beginnings 

I woke up, looking across the bed to see the Hero sleeping peacefully beside me. I was still half-asleep as my mind wandered through memories of our past adventures together. We had been adventuring together for almost two years--having met at the adventurer's guild while looking for companions to take on quests with. 

Since then, we had continued to grow together, although slowly, taking on quest after quest, collecting rewards and getting by. During that time, we fell for each other's personalities, growing closer day by day until...we were inseparable. Now, lying next to him in this quiet inn room, he was sound asleep with my hand upon his chest. He was short and relatively thin, not how you would imagine a Hero might look. I didn't mind, however, thinking it made him look very cute.  

I got up, standing before the bedside mirror and brushing my long blonde hair out, running my fingers through it so that it looked more natural. My pale white skin shone in the morning light, making my bright blue eyes sparkle. It wasn't uncommon for us to be mistaken for siblings. My thin white night gown clung to my breasts, accentuating them slightly, but not enough for anyone to question their innocence. I put on my priestess robe over top of the silk cloth. It was made of deep purple velvet and hugged my petite frame tightly. It also featured a slit high up the side, revealing one leg. 

It wasn't often that we were able to stay in an inn, so when we got the chance, we always took advantage of it. Adventuring gave us enough money to survive, but not much more until we got stronger. 

The Hero stirred and opened his eyes. "Good morning," he said sleepily with a smile. 

"Morning, dear." I smiled back and went to sit down next to him, pulling his head onto my lap where I kissed it gently. Despite being my partner, I could not deny a strong maternal urge toward him sometimes, especially at times like these. We lay there, enjoying the moment of peace before eating some bread and exiting the inn to go to the Adventurer's Guild once again. After all, we needed to keep questing if we wanted to get stronger. 

After breakfast, we headed out into town and made our way to the Guild. Once inside the Adventurer's Guild, we made our way through swaths of adventurers. I had to ignore the attention of a couple strong looking male adventurers that were staring at me lustfully, making comments about my tightly fitting outfit as I walking past. 

"Need help with a quest priestess slut?" One asked brazenly. 

I ignored them and greeted the receptionist, asking about any new quests. 

The receptionist, a short woman with glasses and her hair in tight curls, and a large bust, stood up and approached us as she read over the paperwork. "Ah yes, I've found one that would suit a party of your abilities," she said. She handed the papers across. The quest was titled, "Clean up rat infestation in the sewers." The reward was 100 copper coins, not even enough for a room and board for another night at the inn. 

I glanced at the Hero who shrugged. There wasn't anything else available. "Is there really nothing better?" I asked, worried. 

The receptionist flipped through the documents and shook her head with a sigh. "Well, I have a few other available quests, but they would be quite difficult for your party of 2. You'll need three or four members with your abilities of you to complete those." We looked around the busy adventurer's guild. Most of them were stronger adventurers in groups of four or more. I knew those dirty men would join us in a heartbeat but they would only be there to make a pass at me. 

"Let's try having a look around," suggested the Hero. "Maybe there are others willing to join us." We went off into the crowd and looked at all of the adventurers. 

"How about those guys?" said the Hero pointing to a group of three adventurers in leather armor. They all wore matching green helmets with visors and carried large swords strapped on their backs. I could tell from their clothing that they were probably mercenaries. As we approached, their eyes shifted to my body and I noticed the bulges in their pants. 

"Maybe we should find someone else?" I whispered to the Hero with embarrassment. 

"Okay...let's keep looking." He said innocently and I led him away. 

Shortly after, my gaze fell on a short girl with jet black hair and pale skin, wearing a simple white blouse and tan skirt. She stood alone and seemed to be waiting for someone or something. I approached her and introduced myself. 

"Hi, I'm Janna, and this is the Hero, we were wondering if you were looking for a party?" I asked. 

"Oh, hi," she said shyly. "I'm Eevie, I already have a companion, I'd have to ask him first though... He should be back any minute now--" 

She pointed ahead of us where I could see a hulking figure making its way through the crowd. As he got closer, I made out that it was a hulking man, very tall and wide as well, with dark chocolate skin. He had a big smile on his face and was waving to everyone. He wore black plate armor and a black cloak with a red trim. 

"Hey Eevie, looks like you made some friends! I'm Jamal the dark knight!" he said enthusiastically, holding out his massive arm so I could shake hands with him. 

"H-hi," I said nervously shaking his hand. He had surprisingly soft hands for all the muscles he was packing beneath his skin. His grip was firm and warm as mine tightened involuntarily and my heart raced in response to his strength. 

"I'm Janna, and this is the Hero," I said introducing myself us. "We're looking for more members so we can do harder quests." 

Jamal looked me up and down and nodded approvingly. "You both look like you could use more experience in battle," he said confidently. "But we were planning on taking quests as a duo, less people to split earnings and all." 

My heart sank. I thought this was our tough break. I looked at the Hero who looked just as disheartened as I did and he shook his head. "That's okay," I replied with a shrug and a little laugh. "We'll find someone else...maybe another party?" 

"Come on Jamal..." Eevie pleaded, reaching out to touch Jamal's arm. Her eyes looked hopeful. He looked back at me, but this time, it was different. He was considering it...for my sake?  

A slight smile creeped upon his lips, and he promptly nodded, agreeing to make a four-adventurer party with Eevie, the Hero, Jamal and I. 

"Well then, here's the quest we picked out earlier" he said with a grin. "It will be good training for you all." I took the document and read over the contents with interest; "This quest is to defeat an orc raiding party". My eyes widened; this was a very difficult quest. Neither the Hero or I had any experience fighting orcs, which were generally considered as very dangerous.  

Noticing my reaction, Eevie pouted slightly and then said, "Don't worry Janna, we've fought orcs before. We won't let you down." With that, the four of us set off to begin our adventure together. 

*** 

We followed the map to the village of Tarnbrooke. On the way there, I approached Eevie and Jamal to get to know them better. The Hero had gone off ahead of us scouting the area out. As we talked, Eevie told me more about herself: her dream had always been to become a mage like her mother; she loved studying magic books and learning spells; and she wanted to save enough gold in order that someday she could open her own shop.  

"A very noble goal," I complimented her. Eevie smiled and thanked me. 

Looking at Jamal and her, it was difficult to imagine them being partners. He was muscular, tall and intimidating--looking like he could lift a boulder if asked--and she looked so delicate next to him with her small frame and slender body. 

"How did you start adventuring together?" I asked curiously. 

"I know it's a bit cliche," said Jamal with a grin, "but we met during one of our previous quests actually." 

Eevie nodded, smiling earnestly at him, "He saved my life." They exchanged knowing looks and then began laughing together. "After that, we were inseparable," added Eevie, leaning close to Jamal, who wrapped his arm around her waist protectively. 

"Oh, so you're dating, right? That's nice..." I remarked, not sure how to handle their obvious relationship. 

"Actually, not exactly...but we're close enough." He grinned at me and Eevie blushed a faint pink color in return.  

"We are together, but we don't mind sharing..." Eevie added shyly. "I know Jamal needs more than just me, and that's okay with me." She squeezed Jamal's hand and leaned against his side for support. 

"Wh-what?!" I exclaimed with shock. 

Both Eevie and Jamal chuckled and looked at each other with amusement in their eyes. "It's fine Janna, you can join us tonight if you want to learn more," said Jamal. I looked at him with disbelief. 

"What do you mean? I'm with the He--" I started to say when Eevie interrupted, "Janna, it'll be fun! Just come!" And with that, she turned around and marched off in front of us. Jamal chased after her, leaving me behind, lost in thought. 

The Hero returned from scouting ahead and we decided to setup camp for the night, we would reach our destination by midday if we started moving at dawn. After setting up the two tents, not too close to each other to provide some privacy, but still close enough to quickly help if something happened during the night, we cooked dinner. We then ate before going to bed early to rest before the next day's journey. 

As I lay next to the Hero, we talked about the day, and the strange duo that had joined us. "They seem awfully cozy," he mentioned softly as we kissed passionately. 

"Oh?" I asked curiously, enjoying his lips against mine. 

"Like they're always touching each other, they must be married right? Or maybe they have some kind of arrangement?"  

"Well, I asked about it today and they told me they were together, but not how we are," I sighed, feeling the growing heat within my body. 

I felt the Hero place his hand upon my stomach, caressing my belly absently as he tried to figure out the meaning of my words. "What do you mean? How we are?" 

"Well...you know... you don't have other lovers, and neither do I..." I trailed off awkwardly. 

The Hero's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "So, they have many lovers? Whoa." 

"That's what they said, apparently Jamal needs many lovers, or so Eevie was explaining." His hands slid up and cupped my breasts over my shirt before squeezing lightly through the fabric as I spoke.  

"Hmm, sounds interesting, never thought of that as a possibility," murmured the Hero as his fingers explored my body through the light material. 

"Yes," I said breathlessly. 

I closed my eyes and laid back to enjoy the sensation of his fingers on my skin before suddenly realizing something. "What are you saying?" I asked quietly. My heart raced at the implications of his words. 

"Well... Eevie is pretty cute, and I think Jamal finds you attractive, I saw how he looks at you." He ran his hand down my chest, feeling my breast beneath the shirt. I shivered and gasped softly at the ticklish sensation from his fingertips. I had no idea if this was part of our game or not, but it wasn't long before I found myself wanting his hand to travel lower. I wondered how Jamal's giant hand would feel in the Hero's place. I felt myself grow wet and flushed at the thought of him touching me... 

Before our discussion could continue, we began hearing sounds from the tent next to ours; We heard someone moving inside and soon the sounds became loud groans of pleasure. I glanced over at the Hero and he looked equally surprised. 

"Looks like we aren't the only ones having fun," I laughed, leaning in to kiss the Hero, trying to keep our sensual exchange going.  

But nothing would prepare us for what we heard next. 

"Ooooh Daddy! You're so hard for me," shouted Eevie excitedly through gritted teeth. Her voice was filled with passion, and it sent a chill throughout my entire body. She was obviously enjoying herself with Jamal... "Put that monster cock in me..." 

"Mm, yes baby..." Jamal grunted. 

I looked at the Hero, his jaw slackened with surprise as he listened to this couple talk dirty and make love in the adjacent tent. Our sex would have to wait for now. 

"Daddy, your big black cock is soooooo good, it's going to make me cum..." Eevie moaned. I could not see anything through the tent's fabric and the darkness, but my mind imagined Jamal lying on top of Eevie, his large black body moving back and forth as Eevie's pale flesh squirmed beneath him while he fucked her roughly. I closed my eyes and felt an unexpected twinge of jealousy deep within my gut and intense arousal. 

"You love it! Don't you?" said Jamal as his ball-slapping thrusts could be heard all the way in our tent. 

The sound of Eevie's screams rose high in pitch and volume as she reached orgasm. 

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" she screamed. 

How did she come so fast? Then it happened again, and again. I felt jealous of her orgasms while I remained wet and unsatisfied. My breathing grew heavy as my thoughts went wild.  

When the sounds died down after what felt like much too long, it was dawn. I opened my eyes and saw Eevie walking out of her tent stark naked through the fabric of ours, rubbing her legs and hips to ease the ache in them. Her white skin was reddened around her butt, crotch and thighs, and her breasts bounced as she walked. Her nipples were hard and erect as she stretched. She quickly got dressed in her gear, walking over to our tent after noticing that I was awake. 

"Good morning, Janna and Hero," smiled Eevie at me with satisfaction evident on her face. 

The Hero mumbled and rolled over beside me. "Ugh, you guys were noisy. I barely slept." 

Her cheeks burned red in embarrassment. It seemed like she didn't realize how loud they had been until now. "Sorry... we can't help it when we get started, it sorta just happens." 

I stared at Eevie with a mixture of jealousy and envy; she was so beautiful when aroused.  

"I guess so," the Hero said, his voice sounding tired and worn. "Anyways, I'd better get to scouting ahead again, we'll be there soon." With that, the Hero got up, pulling the tent flap aside and stepping outside, leaving Eevie and I by ourselves. 

We both stayed silent and waited until the Hero's steps disappeared into the forest. Once he had gone far enough, Eevie turned to me with a knowing look in her eye; she now knew I had heard every word they said in the tent next door. "So, you liked what you heard, huh?" she asked me with a slight smile as she leaned closer to me to speak. "Did you enjoy hearing us go at it?" 

"Yes..." I admitted reluctantly with a blush. 

Eevie giggled happily before saying, "You know... that could be you too, if you ever wanted it." 

My eyes widened in surprise. "Me?" I exclaimed in surprise. 

She nodded slowly. "Like I said, we share. I'm sure Jamal would love to bed a beautiful blonde priestess such as yourself." 

"Um...I..." I stuttered unable to form coherent thoughts at first. Then, I felt my face grow hot under the intensity of my embarrassment at the thought of being taken by Jamal in the Hero's place. 

She pressed me further, "Jamal is amazing in bed, you have no idea." She gave me a knowing wink. 

"Oh... well..." I replied hesitantly. 

Suddenly, the other tent shifted, as Jamal emerged from within, completely naked, his huge black body looking even bigger with his muscles rippling under his taut skin. My eyes drifted over to his groin where his enormous member swayed gently from side to side. His skin glistened with sweat and his large black balls hung heavy between his legs. He was... mesmerizing. Next to the Hero, there was no comparison. 

I looked away, afraid that he would catch me staring at his Adonis-like body. Eevie did not.  

"Hey ladies," said Jamal with an easygoing grin. "I hope you got some rest Janna. We have a big day ahead of us." He came closer to our tent, eyeing us both with interest, as his dark eyes scanned our faces and bodies. "Janna... you seem a bit flushed..." His voice lowered seductively as he spoke with the same suggestive tone he had used when I first met him. "Is it from excitement? Or perhaps exertion?" He took slow steps towards our tent's entrance; each stride bringing him nearer and nearer. I felt heat rise through my stomach at the mere thought of what he might do, and my pulse quickened along with my heartbeat. 

Panicked, I said, "Oh uh... I'm fine." I looked away from him. I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment as I struggled to think of something else to say or do. "Uh... we should probably head off; the Hero will be wondering about us." 

Eevie nodded in agreement with me. After that, we all finished dressing, then packing the supplies and heading off to our destination for the day. I avoided walking next to Eevie and Jamal, not able to look at them straight after what I had seen and heard last night. 

As we walked through the forest, the terrain became hilly and rockier. Soon we reached the top of a hill that revealed the village of Tarnbrooke nestled within its valley. We expected to see plumes of smoke, or some kind of activity within the small buildings of the village; instead, we saw nothing. No people, no movement; there were simply empty dwellings and abandoned fields. 

"What's going on here?" I whispered. There were no obvious signs of a battle nor any sign of death or destruction.  

Eevie nodded her head vigorously. "Yeah... it's eerie, very odd." 

We walked down to the edge of the village to investigate further, when all of a sudden, a strange noise erupted from inside a small farmhouse. It sounded like... moaning. We approached, surrounding the front door of the building and trying to peer inside but the windows were shuddered tightly. The moaning was now easier to hear, and accompanied by a steady, rhythmic squelching sound and coarse grunts.  

Jamal positioned himself in front of the door, ready to bust it open while we unsheathed our weapons. I held my staff tightly in anticipation. He drew his sword over his shoulder as he stepped up to the doorway; then he kicked the door in with one swift strike of his foot. The force of the impact caused the frame of the door to shatter and collapse inwards, revealing to us all the small living room beyond. 

Inside, a horrific scene of debauchery unfolded before our eyes. I stood in stunned silence. The farmhouse was filled with a handful of orcs--all naked and muscular. Mixed in among them were 4 human females, some bound by ropes or chains to chairs or posts in various stages of undress, their clothes either ripped or completely removed. They moaned and whimpered as the orcs violated them with their cocks, hands and mouths. To my surprise, they did not seem to struggle or resist, but were eager for attention from the orcs and appeared to be enjoying themselves. None of them gave much attention to the front door being knocked down. 

Jamal brought me back to reality, saying, "Let's get these fuckers." He charged forward towards the nearest orc who was busy pounding a helpless girl from behind. Jamal swung his sword across the creature's exposed throat. The orc collapsed instantly and fell forward onto his prey. This spurred the remaining 4 orcs to notice our arrival. One of them pulled out of the woman laying beneath him, grabbing a knife from his belt and lunging at Jamal from the left side with it pointed at his neck. But the blade was stopped by Jamal's powerful fist; he punched the orc square in the nose, breaking it and sending blood everywhere. 

QFan
QFan
18 Followers
12