Fantasy Priestess Discovers BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With another grunt, Jamal grabbed the orc's wrist and twisted it until he dropped the knife, then broke arm before impaling him on his sword. As his attention was focused on the second orc, a third one came at him wielding an axe, his large green cock coated the juices of one of the girls and swinging freely as he charged. Just before swinging his axe down, he was hit by a missile of blue energy, lifted off his feet and sent flying into a wall. I turned my head to see that it had come from Eevie's wand, which she pointed into the house, ready to fire again. 

"That's my girl!" shouted Jamal with a wide grin. 

The two remaining orcs, seeing they were outnumbered and outmatched, made a break for it. Charging at us who were standing in the way of their escape. The first one lunged at the Hero with a hand axe raised high overhead, as one of Eevie's missiles flew by, missing him by a hair.  

The Hero attempted to parry the strike, but didn't do so cleanly. He grunted and stumbled backwards as he tried to catch his balance. The axe connected with his leg and tore through flesh and muscle in a gruesome gash, spraying crimson on his leg and clothing. The second orc swung his sword at me. I moved out of the way, empowering my staff with holy energy and striking the orc's chest with it while he was off balance. The blow crushed ribs and lungs, knocking him off his feet and causing him to fall backward on the floor. 

"Shit," yelled the Hero as he stumbled. The orc facing him prepared another overhead swing, but before he could bring it down the tip of a sword exited from his stomach, as Jamal had swiftly moved behind him and delivered a killing blow.  

Realizing we had prevailed, and all the orcs had been killed or knocked out, I rushed to the Hero, kneeling by his leg and inspecting the wound. It was deep; a large piece of meat lay exposed beneath the skin, and blood trickled out freely from the cut. 

"My love, let me heal you," I said softly to him. 

I brought the head of my staff near his wound, casting a healing prayer on it. "Please be okay," I prayed silently as I poured divine energy into him. My prayers were answered; within seconds, the wound closed, leaving only a few red scratches upon his thigh and calf muscles.  

The prayer utilized much his own life energy, which meant he would lose consciousness for a few hours, and he promptly fell asleep. But he was safe, and upon waking he would be fine.  

"Is he okay?" Eevie asked, moving behind me to observe. 

"I think so," I replied after taking a short pause to look him over again. "He'll be okay when he wakes up in a few hours." 

Jamal came over to us as well. "Good job," he said in his easygoing manner, nodding approvingly to my spellcasting ability. His approval made me happy. But I was shocked that he would praise me after defeating most of them himself. 

"Um... thank you... Jamal," I said, my voice slightly shaky and unsure. "You were amazing, you both were... So strong." 

Jamal chuckled lightly at this. "It's always nice to have a woman appreciate your strength."  

Eevie chimed in, "should we go inside? Those girls look like they need help." 

I agreed and we both entered the farmhouse, finding all four women waiting quietly, looking... disappointed? They were all young and fair-skinned. The youngest of them looked around twenty years old, and the oldest around twenty-five or so. Their gazes were on Jamal, eyeing him hungrily. They said nothing, and their eyes were glassy.  

"What happened to them?" I asked, confused. 

"I don't know," Eevie replied, "but they clearly need help." 

But that wasn't the strangest thing I noticed entering the house. The smell... I did not recognize it. Sure, I could smell the sex heavy the stuffy air of the confined space, but there was another smell, something incredibly strange, pungent, yet... pleasant. It made my body flush as I breathed deeply in an attempt to identify this strange odor. The faint scent tickled my nostrils with its presence but I was unable to place it. I felt myself relax as a warmth spread from head to toe.  

I followed Eevie over to the girls and helped her untie them. As soon as I released first one, she attempted the scrabble to her feet but her knees buckled and she quickly slumped back onto her ass. 

"Are you all, right?" I asked, concerned for her wellbeing. My mind was cloudy, and I barely managed to say the words. 

She blinked slowly at us but did not speak. Her lips remained parted, as if she was still attempting to say something but couldn't find her voice. 

I turned to Eevie, who was now holding her wand, illuminating the end of it with magic I did not recognize. "What's wrong?" I asked again. 

Eevie suddenly gasped and staggered backwards, falling to her rear as well. We turned to face each other as we tried to understand what just happened to us both. I was too tired and exhausted to even stand up straight anymore. 

"Get out of he--" Eevie began, but she trailed off, staring at the wand with a blank expression. Everything seemed fuzzy, as if I was experiencing a dream.  

The next thing I knew, Jamal was carrying me out of the farmhouse. His touch felt like fire along my skin; my limbs felt weak and unsteady as we left the farmhouse. A deep desire for him swept over me as his grip tightened around my waist. Each point of contact between our bodies was lit aflame, and I found myself wanting him to take me right then and there. I wanted him to touch me, possess me, ravish me. All of my desires for him were growing stronger and stronger within me; the heat in my core intensified until I was ready to scream with pleasure. My pussy was drenched and I could feel the wetness seep into my clothes as they clung to my body. 

"Janna?" 

I looked up at Jamal, wide-eyed and dazed. "Wha--?" I replied, unable to form coherent words. In a trance, my hands fumbled for his groin, my fingers reaching his bulge through his trousers, its size making it easy to find. I stroked his length, which swelled larger at my touch as he carried me.  

"Hey, stop it! You're barely conscious." he said sternly, halting me as I groped him shamelessly. My mind struggled to comprehend his words. 

He put me down in a bed and left, saying he'd return soon. I could sense that he intended for me to sleep.  

*** 

I woke up a while later, laying on some furs next to Eevie in a room with Jamal sitting across, watching over us while we slept. The room seemed dim, as did Jamal.  

As soon as I regained my senses, my mind went back to the events that had occurred earlier. The orgy... the fight... the wound... the strange smell... Eevie's wand glowing... 

"You all right?" asked Jamal with concern on his face as he noticed my eyes open.  

A thousand things were swirling about in my head. But one part of it was especially prominent: the intense sexual arousal I had felt. It was so potent it nearly overwhelmed my thoughts entirely as I tried to figure out what had happened. 

As if he had read my mind, Jamal said, "That house, it had magic cast in it. The girls we found were under it. And when you and Eevie went in, it got to you too. Seems like it was some sort of Aphrodisiac spell that only affects females." 

He looked over to Eevie, who was still sleeping soundly. "She cast detect magic right before passing out, I figured out the rest." 

So that was why everything seemed fuzzy and hazy... 

"How are you feeling?" Jamal continued with a smirk. 

I blushed furiously but nodded anyway. "Uh-huh..." I stuttered as I stared at him in confusion and lust. I didn't know if I was still under the spell, but my arousal wasn't gone. I remembered touching Jamal's manhood and stroking it. The memories and feelings lingered. I tried to calm myself and clear my head, but I was horny, very horny. 

"Well, you two get better rested," Jamal said as he stood up and walked away. "I'll go check on the others, I left the Hero and the girls we found in another room." 

I turned to Eevie and saw her lying motionless upon the soft bed of furs; her mouth still hung open. I sat beside her and tried to wake her. But it took several attempts before she stirred slightly. She groggily opened her eyes and looked around in a fog. 

"Oh good," she smiled weakly and sat up with a yawn. "How long was I asleep?" 

I shrugged and shook my head. "Don't know; probably a few hours or so..." 

I helped her rise up and she rubbed her eyes with her palm. "Why am I so horny?" she grunted as she stood up. 

"The strange house, it put us under a spell," I replied, "don't you remember? You cast detect magic but passed out shortly after." 

Eevie blinked a few times but nodded in agreement. "Okay, so what now?" 

"Jamal brought us here to rest, seems like he wasn't affected by it." 

Eevie nodded again. "Yes, I remember now, someone cast a powerful aphrodisiac spell on the entire farmhouse. That's why the girls were all like that too. It was so strong that they couldn't control themselves. I couldn't either... But even now that the spell has worn off. Oh boy am I ever horny! Are you?" she asked with a sly grin. 

I gulped. "Yeah," I whispered back to her. "I'm really horny. I think I groped Jamal as he carried me here, I couldn't help it." 

"Mmm that's hot," she said with a naughty smile. "That's all? Nothing else?" 

"Uh... uh... no. Just that... I think he stopped me" I muttered. My mind flashed with visions of my hand wrapped around his cock. 

Eevie grinned at me, obviously amused by my awkwardness. "Such a gentleman, trust me when I say he wanted you, but he didn't want to take advantage of you." 

I blushed at the thought. "You think so?" 

"Oh yes," she replied. "Jamal's a sexual beast, but he would never take advantage of a woman, he wants you to submit, willingly." 

Her explanation made sense, he had in fact rejected my advances, protected my honor while I was under a spell, prevented me from cheating on the Hero.  

"Such a sweet guy," she giggled softly, smiling mischievously as she watched my reaction and spoke of such lewd subjects. "I think he deserves a reward... don't you?" 

"Um... yeah... maybe," I muttered, unable to reject the proposition. 

My body felt hot with shame and guilt as well as arousal. But more than anything else it burned for Jamal; My relationship with the Hero be damned. I needed to feel more of what I felt while he carried me, to experience what Eevie raved about.  

"Come," Eevie said suddenly, pulling on my arm. "Let's go find him." 

Without another word, we exited the room together, looking for Jamal. 

We soon found the room where the Hero and the rescued girls were brought into. The Hero was still sleeping on furs, whereas the 4 girls were awake. I gasped as I saw Jamal standing in the room, with the 4 of them kneeling around his legs, kissing his muscular thighs and large balls, and taking his huge black cock in their mouths. The girls did not notice us, worshipping his body as if he were divine. They were completely enraptured by his presence, and filled the room with wet sucking, smacking and kissing sounds. As I watched them suck him, I was amazed at how beautiful they all were, each possessing unique features yet all equally attractive. Each looked young, perhaps in their teens or early twenties. 

I was mesmerized by this display and stared at the scene as Eevie walked into the room towards Jamal. 

"Wow babe, these little white village sluts love you!" she exclaimed as she approached Jamal. He noticed her arrival immediately and smiled widely. 

"Hello there," he said to her as he pulled Eevie close to him by her waist. "Did you have a nice nap?" 

Eevie smirked back to him and ran a finger along his cheek and down his neck. "Not bad. You're lucky to have stumbled on a few horny village sluts." 

Jamal looked over to the four girls still licking him and smiled in approval. "They're very enthusiastic, aren't they? They were pretty persistent, and I couldn't refuse." 

The four girls nodded eagerly at his comments as they continued to pleasure his lower body. Jamal reached down to stroke their hair as he kissed Eevie affectionately. She swooned at his touch and leaned against him for support.  

Eventually, Jamal turned his gaze to me. His eyes bore through me with an intensity and hunger I had not seen before. He seemed different from when we had first met; he appeared more powerful somehow, more confident. His eyes were piercing and penetrating, like those of a predator; I felt compelled to please him in whatever way he desired. 

And he wanted something, I could feel it in my bones as he stared at me; the air between us felt charged with sexual tension.  

"Janna," he groaned in a low tone as the 4 village girls were now taking turns sucking his cock deep into their mouths and throats, "come here." Eevie stood by his side, watching me intently. 

I went to him, moving closer without any fear of being touched by him. I was desperate to feel his touch once again; to be possessed by the same overwhelming lust that I had experienced earlier. It was a primal urge, one that I knew beyond a doubt that only Jamal could satisfy... 

I moved toward him, but hesitated when I got nearer. My lover, the Hero, was so close, though unconscious in front of me. How could I do this? But I knew it was pointless. Even if I tried to stop myself, I'd end up like the other girls. I had to follow my instinctual desires... to be possessed by my lust for my dark prince. 

With a sigh, I approached and knelt down at his feet; his massive cock was right before my face and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. The red-haired village girl I kneeled next to noticed me and made space so that I could access the large black man's crotch directly. She took Jamal's cock out of her mouth, taking it in her hand and guiding it towards me as she smiled up at him. 

She was very attractive and young, perhaps younger than I was. Her skin was smooth and flawless except for a few light freckles across her nose and cheeks. Her lips were wet with saliva, and so was Jamal's cock. It was dripping, having received lubrication from four eager mouths already. 

I felt myself flush with embarrassment. As I reached forward to grasp his shaft in my hand, I saw Jamal smile down at me with amusement and satisfaction in his eyes. His cock felt warm and slippery in my hand. It was thick, so thick that I could barely get my hand half-way around its girth. I felt an intense thrill as I stroked his cock, feeling its weight and power. My small white hands made it seem even bigger and blacker, creating beautiful contrast with his size and skin tone. 

A moment later, I felt compelled to take him in my mouth, leaning in as Jamal bent down and held my long blonde hair up. With a grunt of approval, I opened my mouth wide and let Jamal slide inside, letting my tongue touch his thick black organ, tasting the flavor of his pre-cum. My body trembled as I tasted his cock. My body craved more. I needed it as much as I ever wanted water or food in the desert, as much as I wanted air in a suffocating cave. My mind screamed for relief and my lips sought out the heady taste of his cock as if I didn't know how else to survive. My mouth began bobbing rhythmically as I sucked part of the length of his cock into my mouth until only a couple inches remained above my lips. 

"Ahhhh," Jamal moaned deeply as he watched me with lust. Eevie also watched. The other kneeling girls did too. One of them came over to sit by my side and watch Jamal and me. "That's it, don't be afraid. Just keep going..." 

Her words encouraged me as I continued to work on him, sucking harder and faster. As I did, the village girls started undressing me, removing my robes from my upper body and revealing my ample breasts that were creamy white as they rarely saw sunlight. They fondled me with their fingertips, stroking my pale flesh and admiring it. They caressed my nipples and pinched them gently.  

Despite my nakedness, my attention focused entirely upon the task at hand; pleasing Jamal. As I worked on him with my tongue and lips, I could tell he was getting more excited and was nearing climax. He grunted with pleasure every time I licked the head or bottom of his cock or took more of his length into my mouth. My own body reacted to him, as if I were possessed. As I pleasured him with my tongue and mouth, my hips moved slowly up and down with my knees apart. My pussy felt damp with arousal and desire; I felt a burning ache between my legs, and I imagined that it was Jamal's cock that had caused the need. 

I felt the same compulsion to take him further into my mouth. And with a gasp and a moan, I opened up fully and took his whole shaft in my mouth and throat. My cheeks hollowed and my lips stretched as far as possible to accommodate the thickness and length of his penis. I fought my reflex to gag as the large pole pressed against my throat but managed to take it deeper, gasping for breath between strokes as my eyes watered with exertion. 

"Ohhh... ohhh...Get ready you slutty priestess," Jamal grunted. Suddenly, His cock exploded in my mouth as his seed shot forth and I felt his hot load shoot down my throat. His ejaculation was forceful, filling my throat and mouth past capacity as cum overflowed past my lips and dripped onto my chin and chest. I tried to swallow it all as my body shuddered beneath me. Pleasure washed over me; my pussy burned with heat as the headiest ecstasy flowed through me. My legs quivered and twitched and I felt a powerful orgasm wash through me. I moaned and gasped, squeezing my eyes shut as I rode the waves of pleasure.  

As my orgasm subsided, I looked up at Jamal, his eyes closed, his face contorted in bliss. I felt a sense of pride and accomplishment, knowing that I had pleased him so well. He then let go of my hair, which fell across my shoulders, sticky with semen. I sat on my knees, his barely-softening black cock slipping out of my mouth, breathing heavily as I recovered from the intensity of the experience. 

Jamal pulled away from me and stepped back a bit, admiring the sight before him. His dark-skinned body glistened with sweat and the juices of a recent ejaculation. I imagined it from his perspective: the soft white priestess kneeling at his feet, his cum dribbling from her chin and dripping down her breasts. 

And suddenly, it hit me, guilt. So much guilt. I had cheated on the Hero. I had betrayed him; betrayed the trust he'd given me. It was wrong... but it felt so good! 

Eevie, looking down at me with amusement, spoke up, breaking my thoughts. "You're pretty good at this, aren't you?" 

I blushed and nodded my head shyly, still panting slightly after my orgasm. I had never even seen a penis half of Jamal's size, but somehow my throat had let it in eagerly, and with little resistance. The Hero's penis was about as long as one of my fingers, and slightly thicker. Jamal's manly cock dwarfed it in an almost comical way. The girls chuckled and I felt a strange mixture of shame and pleasure from their laughter. They turned their attention back to Jamal, and picked up the orgy where they had left off when I joined.  

I got up, needing some fresh air, and stepped outside for a moment to collect myself. As soon as I was outside, a cool breeze blew through the open door and cooled my overheated body and face. I breathed the chill evening air deeply. What would happen next, now that I had crossed the point of no return? 

12