Fantasy Princess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you enjoying dinner so far?" she asked, her voice teasing.

"Oh yes...thank you so much."

"Not bored, I hope?"

"No ma'am, never with you."

Princess lifted her foot higher until her toe touched the crotch of Nattie's panties. She couldn't tell if they were wet or dry, but strongly suspected the latter. She stroked her big toe gently up and down the juncture of her tights, not with any urgency or purpose, just idle teasing. She was rewarded by a grateful gasp from her subject, who wiggled her knees even further apart in invitation.

"What condition should these panties be in, Nattie?"

"Clean and...dry."

"And if I inspect them, will I be pleased or disappointed?" Her toe continued to caress the other woman.

She didn't answer, just lowered her eyes. Her face was deep red.

"Nattie?"

"They may be a little...wet," she said in a quiet voice.

"Oh dear. I guess you know what that means."

"Yes ma'am."

"Which is?"

"A...spanking?"

"Your second one of the day. You're such a naughty girl."

"I'm sorry."

"Shall I spank you right here?"

Nattie raised her head, eyes wide. "Here?"

"Would you enjoy that, Nattie? Panties down, over my knee right here in the park?"

Nattie's breath was coming faster. Her hands had stopped rubbing and merely cradled Princess' dainty foot. She didn't answer right away, caught in a torrent of conflicting desires.

"Or maybe you'd prefer it if we went someplace more private?"

"Oh yes, please."

"Yes, what?"

"Could we go someplace more private?"

Trish paused, trying to clear her head. But it wasn't easy - Princess was hot, lusty. The scene had gotten away from her, enveloped her, she was trapped inside it with Nattie. Did it matter? Would it do any harm to pursue things just a little further? Her goal was to keep the other woman safe and occupied. To keep her company. To form a deeper connection.

And Nattie was fully steeped in the fantasy. Secure. Happy. Agreeable and compliant. This was the best place for her, until Trish could think of something better, right? It was so hard to think rationally...

"Put my heels back on. We'll go someplace a little more private to deal with this."

"Oh thank you! Thank you ma'am." Nattie immediately slipped the heels onto Princess' feet and fumbled with the straps.

Princess stood and walked slowly into the copse of trees, confident Nattie would follow. It wasn't a forest by any means, more a dense patch of leafy maple and thick oak. The ground was littered with underbrush and tangles of thorny scrub. Twenty feet in, they were concealed from view. She turned to face Nattie.

"Stand at 'inspect', silly girl, and let's have your panties."

Too far gone to even glance around nervously, Nattie stood at attention, then reached under her skirt to lower her panties. She stepped out of them and placed them in Princess' waiting hand.

They were soaked through, as expected.

"What am I going to do with you, Nattie?"

"I'm sorry."

"I bring you out for some dinner and you're already misbehaving!"

"Yes, ma'am"

"And what do we do with silly girls who can't keep their panties dry?"

"We...spank them..."

Princess walked around behind her errant subject, took hold of the hem of her skirt and very slowly raised it until her bum was bared, then tucked the hem into the waistband. She stepped back and admired the pale buttocks framed by the bunched-up navy skirt. Then she moved to stand in front of Nattie again, looking deep into her pretty, brown eyes; feeding off the obvious hunger in them.

"You may begin," Princess said.

"M-ma'am?"

"Your spanking. You're not expecting me to do all the work, are you?"

"No...no ma'am."

"Get started."

Nattie slowly reached behind her with her right hand, then paused. A moment passed, then she closed her eyes, drew a breath and brought her palm down on her bum with an audible 'smack'. She exhaled with a shudder.

"I must keep my panties dry," she whispered. Impressively, she'd remembered her mantra from earlier in the afternoon.

Princess tapped Nattie's chin gently with her index finger. "It's no fun for me if you close your eyes. Did you want to stop already?"

The older woman opened her eyes again. "No...please."

"Continue." Princess slowly traced her finger up and down Nattie's jawline as she gazed deep into her eyes.

She slapped her fleshy buttock again; the noise was louder and Nattie's eyes widened. "I must...keep my panties dry."

Princess moved her caress from Nattie's jaw to her parted lips, running a finger lightly over her bottom lip, never looking away.

"Perhaps a little harder, Nattie. You want to learn a proper lesson, don't you?" Princess' voice was quiet and teasing, but firm.

"Yes ma'am," Nattie breathed.

The next slap was louder still, and followed by a quick gasp from the other women - though whether pain, surprise or lust had caused it was unclear...and unimportant. "I must keep my panties dry."

Princess' index finger slipped between Nattie's lips and into her mouth, teasing the tip and sides of her tongue with soft strokes. Nattie opened a little wider to allow the intimate touching. Her breath was coming hard.

Smack.

"I uth kee eye-"

"Shh. Faster now, silly girl," Princess whispered, "We don't want to be here all day."

"Eth an."

Smack.

Princess slid her finger out of Nattie's mouth, then brought it up between her subject's legs, under her skirt, past the thick patch of pubic hair and into her hot, wet core. Stroked her outer labia, then inner, deliberately avoiding her desperate clitoris.

Nattie gave a low moan, then smacked her bum again, causing her lips to jerk against the probing finger. She never looked away from her mistress' eyes.

Princess brought her face closer, so her lips were next to Nattie's ear.

"Is this kitty always so wet, Nattie?" she murmured.

Smack.

"Yes ma'am...with you...yes."

"It just won't behave itself."

"No..."

Smack.

"It's always getting you into trouble, isn't it?" Princess grazed the swollen clitoris with a feather touch, a quick tease.

"Oh...yes. Please..."

"Making your panties wet?"

"Yes."

Smack.

Princess licked the shell of Nattie's ear, bringing a needful groan. Her fingers gave another too-brief swipe over the older woman's clit again. "Then from now on we'll keep you without panties. Would you like that?"

"Yes." Nattie's responses were automatic now; she was too far gone for critical thinking, too consumed by the fantasy.

"Keep you in a skirt with a bare kitty...so Princess can touch it whenever she pleases?"

"Ohh yesss. I love it. I need it so bad."

Smack.

Princess pulled her wet index finger back and slowly slid it into Nattie's mouth, not deep, just enough to let her taste her own heavy arousal. Nattie was panting shamelessly.

Smack.

"Mmm. I think that's enough for now. You can lower your skirt," Princess said with an amused half-smile.

Nattie looked confused and alarmed that the fun was over already. "Ma'am?"

"We have lots to do this evening, silly girl."

"Yes ma'am." Nattie reluctantly pulled the hem of her skirt out of her waistband and smoothed it down her legs.

Trish knew she couldn't bring Nattie to a climax. Not yet. A climax signaled that the end was near, that their parting was imminent. And that wasn't happening - not tonight. She wouldn't be leaving Nathalie alone until she was sure it was safe. And so it was imperative that the fantasy live on.

"Here," Princess pressed the wet panties into Nattie's hand. "See that garbage can? You can throw your panties out now."

"Um...okay."

"And why is that?"

"Because...I'm not to wear them anymore?"

"Finally, you're beginning to listen. Hurry, now."

Princess slowly walked back to the car, watching as Nattie walked to the trash can, hesitated a moment, then threw in her white panties and rushed back to open Princess' door so she could get into the car.

"Thank you for dinner," Nattie said as she got into the passenger seat and did her seat belt.

"I wanted to show you my special place," Princess said, then started the car.

"It's lovely, thank you."

"You can come here whenever you want, but don't bring anyone else. It's just for you and me."

"Yes ma'am."

"I hope you're not going to dirty my car seats."

"I won't, I promise." Nattie lifted her hips and made sure she was sitting on her skirt. "May I ask where we're off to now?"

"Eager to be done with me, are you?"

"Oh no, ma'am. Never. I was just wondering."

"I'm bringing you to my place."

Even as the words left her mouth Trish could hardly believe them. Bringing a client home? It was crazy. She never did business out of her own apartment, preferring a strict separation of her personal and business lives. Bringing Nattie home crossed all sorts of boundaries. It was akin to re-defining their entire relationship.

But where else? She couldn't leave Nathalie alone in a vulnerable state of mind. She couldn't go back to the other woman's townhouse, where the rum and sleeping pills awaited her. A hotel would be too expensive, a motel too seedy.

And...it was more than that, even if Trish didn't want to admit it to herself. Princess was hot and lusty. Princess was hungry for Nattie, turned on by the power she held over the other woman, feeding off Nattie's submissiveness and willingness to please. Nattie belonged to Princess, and Princess would protect her and enjoy her at the same time. The fantasy had become real, for now anyway.

"We're going to your place?"

"Do I have to say it again?" Princess allowed a little irritation to creep into her voice.

"No ma'am. But...why?"

"Because every time I take my eyes off you, you get yourself into trouble."

"I'm sorry."

"Honestly, it's like dealing with a child sometimes."

"I'll try harder, I promise."

"I expect so, or your bottom will be getting a lot more attention from now on."

"Yes ma'am. Thank you."

The drove in silence for a few minutes.

"How long will I be staying?"

"I beg your pardon?" Trish had been asking herself the same question, but it was hard to think rationally when Princess' arousal was so firmly in control.

"At your place, I mean."

"Is there someplace else you need to be?"

"No...I guess not."

"You quit your job, didn't you?" Princess shook her head in obvious disapproval.

"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry."

"You thought you'd just sit around the house all day watching television?"

"N-no, ma'am."

"Well, there will be none of that at my place. We'll keep you good and busy."

"Okay. Thank you."

If Trish's car was un-princess-like, her residence was even more so. She lived in a bachelor apartment above a book store - a single room that combined bedroom, living space and kitchenette. Other than a bathroom and a modest amount of closet space, that was it. The arrangement was perfect for a student - quiet, inexpensive and accessible. She even liked the landlady.

They parked, Nattie collected the clean panties from the back seat and quickly came around to open Princess' door, then they headed for the back stairs.

"Look at the mess you've made of your skirt," Princess scolded, noting the dark wet patch at the back, barely visible against the navy blue material.

Nattie flushed and reached around to touch the spot, confirming the evidence of her arousal. "I'm sorry."

"You see what I mean? You can't behave yourself for even a moment."

Princess unlocked and opened the apartment door and gestured Nattie inside, then stepped in behind her. The place was fairly clean but not company-ready. The bed was unmade, breakfast dishes were in the sink and a basket of clean, folded laundry hadn't yet been put away. Untidy, but not disgraceful.

"Take that off," Princess said, gesturing to the skirt.

"Ma'am?"

"I won't have you walking around in filthy clothes. If you can't keep them clean, you'll have to go without."

"Yes okay." Nattie unzipped the skirt and stepped out of it, then held it in one hand and glanced around, uncertain where to put it.

"Just toss it on the floor for now. You can clean it up later."

Nattie let it fall to the floor. Princess walked a slow circle around her subject, admiring her lovely legs that looked especially pale under the black blouse. Nattie's rear end was still red and blotchy from her spanking in the park. She'd really put some force behind those blows! Princess ran her fingernails over the well-punished backside.

"You're still red back here," she said, her voice now low and teasing.

"Yes ma'am."

"Did you learn your lesson? From the spanking I mean."

"Yes, I did."

"Which is?"

"I...must keep my panties clean and dry," Nattie's voice was quiet.

Princess continued to caress her backside. "But we don't need to worry about that anymore, do we?"

"No ma'am."

"Why is that?"

"Because...I'm not to wear panties."

Princess stroked lower, the base of Nattie's buttocks, the juncture of her thighs. "That's right. This kitty will always be bare and ready for my fingers, won't it?"

"Oh, yes. Please..."

"Any time I want to have a little feel, there's nothing to stop me?" Princess slipped one finger between Nattie's thighs from behind, sliding it slowly between her slippery lips.

"No...nothing..." she gasped, then widened her stance and flexed her back, opening herself to the touch.

"Are you moving again, Nattie?" Princess said in quiet admonishment. She slowly pulled her hand away.

"I'm so sorry...I won't move again."

"You know you're to stay still."

"I'll be good, I promise."

"Maybe I'll give you another chance...later."

"Yes ma'am. Thank you." She couldn't keep the disappointment out of her voice. Princess allowed herself a tiny smile.

"Undress me. I'm not comfortable in these clothes anymore."

Nattie quickly spun and began working the buttons on Princess' blouse.

"Heels first, Nattie!"

"Oh...that's right." She abandoned the buttons and dropped to her knees, then bent to undo the thin straps.

"Sometimes I don't know where your mind is."

"I'm sorry."

When the heels were removed and set neatly to one side, Nattie stood again but paused before starting on the blouse buttons.

"May I fetch hangers for your clothes?"

"They're going to be washed anyway. Just drop them next to your soiled skirt."

"Yes ma'am," Nattie said, blushing at the mention of the wet spot on her skirt.

She slowly undid the buttons on the blouse, her eyes roaming over Princess' chest and the tops of her breasts as they came into view.

"Leave the bra, just do my skirt," Princess commanded, knowing better than to give Nattie everything she wanted all at once.

Nattie knelt and worked Princess' skirt off, taking the opportunity to bend close to her Mistress' skimpy panties and inhale deeply.

"May I remove your panties?"

"Don't be silly. Fetch me my robe from that closet," she said, nodding at a door a short distance from the unmade double bed.

Nattie took two steps in the direction of the closet before being brought to a halt again.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Ma'am?"

"You're going to traipse all over my apartment in your heels?"

Nattie looked down, surprised to see she was still wearing them. "I'm sorry."

Her bare legs looked fantastic in high heels, and Princess had a change of heart. The carpet wasn't all that clean anyway.

"Never mind, leave them on. Hurry up with the robe!"

Nattie opened the closet door, quickly found the baby blue, cotton bath robe and helped Princess side it on over her bra and panties.

"Stand at 'inspect', Nattie."

The other woman stood up straight, eyes forward.

Princess stood in front of her. Without her heels, she and Nattie were eye-to-eye.

"You figured you'd spend the evening lying around, did you?"

"No, ma'am. Not at all."

"There's plenty to keep you busy around here."

"Thank you."

"I'm not going to have any trouble with you, am I?"

"I won't be any trouble, I promise."

Princess deliberately undid the first button on Nattie's black blouse, then the second.

"When the chores are done, maybe there will be time for a little fun. Would you like that?" Princess' voice was now soft and teasing. She undid the third button.

"Oh yes ma'am."

"Mmm. What kind of fun would you enjoy?"

"Anything."

Princess narrowed her eyes in displeasure. Nattie knew she hated 'boring', lazy answers like that and quickly recovered.

"I mean...it would be fun to...kiss you?"

Another button. "Kiss me where?"

"Your breasts...if you would allow it."

"Maybe...if you're well-behaved for me." Princess released the second-to-last button on the blouse.

"I will be, I swear."

"What else would be fun?"

Nattie hesitated, then dropped her eyes. "Maybe I could...lick you? Your beautiful pussy, I mean?"

Princess was silent, allowing the tension to build. Nattie had asked in the past and Princess had always kept her hopes alive before denying the request in the end. She knew it was the thing Nattie wanted most of all, so it was the one thing Princess had refused to allow. At most, she'd allowed a chaste kiss or a brief caress.

"I guess we'll have to see." Princess popped the final button on the blouse. "I'd need to see you working very hard on your chores first."

Princess opened Nattie's blouse and pushed it off her shoulders. The other woman allowed it to slide down her arms and onto the floor, leaving her in a black bra and heels.

"Oh, I'll work so hard. You'll be pleased, I promise." Nattie's voice was a plaintive whisper.

"I expect so." Princess stepped back and moved to sit in a stuffed reading chair set against the wall under the large, main window.

"Make the bed first," she said, her tone crisp and commanding once again. She picked a book off the side table, making it clear she'd be reading as Nattie worked.

"Yes ma'am." She hurried to the side of the bed and started sorting out the sheets.

"Nattie?"

"Yes?"

"Why can't I see my signature?"

Nattie looked down at her chest. "It's...covered by the bra."

"You prefer it covered up?"

"No...I don't."

"Perhaps you're ashamed of it?"

"Never! I promise...that's not it at all! May I please remove my bra, Princess?"

"You should have asked sooner."

"I'm very sorry. Please? Please allow it?"

Princess gave a brief nod and Nattie worked furiously to free herself of the undergarment, exposing the word 'Princess' above her right nipple.

"We're not off to a promising start, are we, Nattie?"

"I'm so sorry, ma'am. I'll do much better."

Princess shook her head in a clear show of disappointment. "Get on with it."

Naked but for a pair of black heels, Nattie resumed her work on the bed while Princess pretended to read. It was difficult to focus on anything other than the sight of the older woman as she bent over the bed, breasts shaking and swaying as she carefully smoothed the wrinkles out of the bottom sheet with her palms. When she came around to work the other side of the bed the view was undiminished - those God-gifted, graceful legs and full bottom - pale except where her earlier punishment had raised red splotches.

Princess could feel her arousal reach full boil. It had never been like this - not with any of her clients, not on any of her visits. Why now, with Nattie, especially given the seriousness of her situation? Trish had no answers but couldn't deny the feelings were real and all-consuming. Somehow, the carefully-scripted, transactional relationship between them had broken down and become something else entirely.

For better or for worse, Trish couldn't be sure.

"Put my clean laundry away next - it belongs in the dresser. And I don't want you pawing my delicates with your sweaty hands. Hold them gently in your fingertips."