Fantasy Princess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ma'am. I'll do a good job."

She approached the basket of clean laundry and deftly plucked a pair of ordinary cotton panties off the top of the pile, pinching the waistband between thumbs and index fingers, then went to the dresser and quickly identified the drawer they went in. Princess' eyes followed every movement hungrily. In a few minutes the basket was empty.

"You have lovely things," Nattie said, venturing a compliment.

"Thank you, Nattie. Which is your favourite?" Princess loved compliments, and fished for them at every opportunity.

"I love the panties you're wearing now."

"Oh?"

"They're so tiny, and you have such a lovely body. They look great on you."

"I'm pleased you think so. I'll need to hand-wash them before I can wear them again, of course. Such an inconvenience!"

Nattie barely hesitated. "I'd be happy to wash them for you."

Princess stood and parted her robe, exposing the black, Lycra thong. "Very well. Come and take them. And be gentle."

Nattie practically threw herself to her knees at Princess' feet, then carefully worked the tight thong down her legs, her nose three inches from the pussy she'd shaved only a few hours before. There was the expected intake of breath, then another. The scent of Princess' arousal must have been obvious.

"Ma'am...may I please take a kiss?" Nattie whispered.

Princess didn't reply immediately, giving the other woman a few more moments to stare and sniff. Then she slowly closed her robe and patted Nattie's head as though she were a pet.

"You know better than to dawdle when there's work to be done," she admonished in a voice that was low and teasing.

"I'm sorry." Nattie took the thong between thumb and finger and slowly rose to her feet.

"Wash it in cold water. Then there are dishes in the sink and you can vacuum the carpet. Don't forget to pick up our laundry off the floor and put in in the basket."

"Yes ma'am."

"And if you hurry, there will be time to play some games after that."

"I'll be fast, I promise."

True to her word, Nattie seemed to attend to the chores with focus and speed, eager for the prize when it was all done. Princess lounged on her chair and pretended to read, offering frequent directions and criticisms even when none were called for. Royalty could be quite unreasonable, after all.

When the vacuuming was done and the vacuum carefully returned to its place in the closet, Nattie hurried to stand at 'inspect' in front of Princess, still naked in her black heels.

"You took your sweet time, Nattie. Are you sure you're eager for some fun?"

"Oh yes...very eager. Please?"

Princess sighed and set her book on the side table but didn't rise from her chair.

"On your knees, facing away from me. Put your forehead on the floor."

Nattie dropped into position, presenting her raised, well-spanked buttocks for whatever purpose her mistress had in mind. Princess nudged the inside of her thigh until Nattie's knees were far apart and her hairy sex and tight rear hole were wantonly exposed as well.

"You're absolutely soaked! No wonder you can't keep a pair of panties dry."

"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry."

"I suppose you spend a lot of time with your fingers in that scruffy pussy?"

"No...I swear...I never touch it. Just like you said."

Princess frowned, although Nattie couldn't see it. "When did I say that?"

"Your second visit. You said I wasn't to touch myself except to wash."

She remembered it then, a command she'd issued carelessly as she'd been about to leave at the end of a visit. That had been almost six months ago - had Nattie been faithful to some silly, thoughtless instruction for half a year? Did she stay 'in character' all the time, even when Princess wasn't around? Difficult to believe, although if Princess was her only sexual outlet it did help explain why Nattie was so eager for her visits!

"And I suppose you think I'm going to touch it?"

There was a brief pause. "Please, ma'am?"

"You think you've earned a little treat, do you?"

"I hope so...please? I've worked so hard..."

Princess was quiet for a few moments, knowing how desperately her subject was waiting on the next words.

"Mmm. I suppose you've earned a tiny treat, despite how troublesome you'd been all day."

"Oh thank you...thank you so much!"

"I'll give you a choice. I can rub that swampy mess with my fingers until you get your reward, or..." Princess allowed another dramatic pause. "I'll lick your swollen clitoris one time. One stroke of my perfect, wet tongue."

Nattie groaned and Princess could see her legs quiver. Princess had never licked her, had never even come close. Trish was wary of fluid transfer - a sensible precaution in her line of work. But somehow, in that moment, it didn't seem a great risk. Nattie clearly wasn't living a promiscuous lifestyle. And it would just be one lick.

A few moments passed in silence as her subject agonized over the options. A strong, satisfying and - if what she had said was true - a rare orgasm, or a once-in-a-lifetime chance to feel her Mistress' tongue on her most sensitive spot.

"Could I please have your tongue, ma'am?" Nattie whimpered.

"Lie on the bed on your back. Legs wide, and grab your ankles," Princess said.

In seconds Nattie was in position, legs as far apart as they could go, knees bent, hands gripping her ankles so hard her fingers were white.

Princess stood and slowly walked to the foot of the bed, then paused and looked down into the desperate, brown eyes of the older woman.

"I hope you know I never do this for anyone," she said.

"Oh...thank you..."

"The only reason I offered it is because you're my favourite. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am. Oh, please..."

"This doesn't happen every day. In fact, this might be the last time ever."

Nattie moaned and tried to spread wider. Princess crouched at the foot of the bed. The scent of Nattie's arousal was strong and alluring, and Princess was as eager to taste her as her subject was to feel her tongue. She bent her head closer.

"Let me know when you're ready, and I'll give you a nice, slow lick. But just one, and you're not to move."

Nattie took a deep breath, as though preparing herself for a momentous event.

"Now, please? I'm ready."

Princess used her thumb to gently pull back the clitoral hood, completely exposing the perfect, pink bud. It would only be one lick, and she wanted Nattie to get the full effect. The other woman watched eagerly as Princess leaned in, locked her eyes on Nattie's, extended her tongue all the way and dragged it slowly over the sensitive bundle of nerves.

Nattie held her breath, as though breathing would somehow distract her from the purity of the sensation. Her wide eyes greedily drank in the sight of her Mistress' tongue on her.

The lick lasted a good four seconds, and when it was over Princess stood and looked down at Nattie again.

The other woman closed her eyes but didn't break position, perhaps replaying the moment again in her memory. She looked so enticing that way; naked, spread, desperately aroused and oh-so eager to please. It was too much. Princess needed relief and wouldn't be dissuaded.

"Now you stay in position. Don't you dare move an inch." Still in her robe, Princess crawled onto the mattress and knelt above Nattie, a knee on either side of her head, facing her subject's lewdly-displayed sex. She could imagine the view she was giving the submissive woman - a smooth, bare slit framed by soft, pale thighs.

Princess lowered her right hand and trailed her nails over her own labia, feeling the wetness there, gathering it on the tips of her fingers, then slowly stroking her clitoris. Masturbating in front of Nattie for the first time. She'd never allowed it to get this far, never allowed her control to slip so much.

Her touch was slow, deliberate. She wasn't looking for immediate gratification. She wanted it long, drawn-out and delicious.

Below her, Nattie gave a loud moan. Her hands gripped her ankles hard, keeping her knees wide apart as she stared up into her mistress' sex.

"Mmm. Do see what you did to me?" Princess purred.

"Oh...yes ma'am."

"Good girl. Now you stay very still and watch me."

"Can I...kiss you? Please?"

"It's tempting, with my smooth pussy so close to your face?"

"Yes...please..."

"Just keep still, my toy. You had your treat already, didn't you?" Princess continued to stroke, making sure to spread her juices along the outside of her labia to increase the scent and to make them glisten for Nattie's benefit.

"Yes ma'am...but...just one kiss? I need it so bad."

Instead of an answer, Princess gave a breathy moan and shuffled her knees further apart, giving her more room to work and lowering her slit even closer to her subject's eager lips. It felt so good to touch this way, to let the tension build up gradually inside her.

She could hear Nattie sniffing the air, sucking that sweet perfume in through her nose, then releasing her breath in a shuddering sigh.

"I'm begging...please? One kiss? I have to taste you."

"If you're going to pester me, I can do this later. Is that what you want?" Princess said, her voice both a tease and a gentle threat.

"No! Please, no. I'm sorry. Don't...don't stop."

"Maybe a little longer, in that case. You're enjoying the view, I hope?"

"Oh God, yes. You're so...perfect. I can't even describe it."

"It feels heavenly to touch myself like this. A pity you can't do the same."

Nattie's hips wiggled as she tried to spread wider, desperate for stimulation. Princess breathed deeply, enjoying the smell of their mingled arousal, savouring what the two of them had become.

She heard Nattie's sharp intake of breath and looked down to see what prompted it. It took a moment to see the drop of wetness on her cheek just under her eye. Princess was leaking. Actually drooling wet. It had never been like this; she'd never felt such an all-consuming lust, never experienced her own body respond this way.

"Oh my, look what happened. Shall I stop before I make a mess?"

"No! No, please don't stop. Please..."

"You want me to drip all over your face, Nattie?"

"Yes...please..."

"Mmm. Maybe if you ask nicely."

The groan from her subject was one of pure need. "Please, ma'am...drip on me?"

"We'll see. You stay perfectly still, my silly girl."

Princess continued to breathe deeply and rub slowly. Every few moments Nattie's entire body would flinch as another drop of her mistress' arousal fell onto her face. Her hips, arms and legs were quivering with the strain of remaining motionless. After almost five minutes she couldn't keep silent any longer.

"Can I please...touch myself?"

"You're so wet. I can see your swollen little clit sticking up, even through all that hair," Princess said in a low voice.

"Please let me? I'll do anything..."

"Oh? Tell me what you'll do."

"Anything!" Nattie said, so forcefully it was impossible to doubt her conviction.

"Booooring. Stay as you are." After all, Nattie knew better than to give such lazy answers. Princess continued to stoke her own arousal higher and higher.

"Oh God...I'll..." she trailed off, obviously casting about for something of value to offer. "I'll be yours...forever. I'll...kiss your feet...do all your housework..."

"Mmm. But you'll do those things anyway, won't you?"

"Please..."

"Won't you?" Princess prompted.

Nattie whimpered in frustration. "Yes, ma'am."

"And why is that?"

"Because...I belong to you."

"You're mine."

"Yes."

"My toy."

"Yes ma'am...I'm your toy. Please, please let me touch myself."

"Maybe just a tiny bit. You're not to come, understand?"

"I won't...I promise."

"If you come then play time is over."

"Please..."

"Keep your legs wide while you touch."

"Thank you! Oh, thank you Princess." Nattie dropped her right hand between her legs. The first touch on her engorged clit brought a grateful cry.

"Use your baby finger only."

"Oooh...yes ma'am," Nattie said, switching from her middle finger to her pinkie, adding to the difficulty of getting the feeling just right.

Princess began to stroke more quickly, feeling her orgasm closing in and suddenly eager for it.

"Soon, Nattie. Do you want to see me come?"

"Please...come for me."

"When you see me come, you can count to three out loud and then you can have one too."

"Oh, thank you!"

"But not before."

"I won't, I promise."

Princess closed her eyes. Her breathing was rapid now, her skin hot. Her own hips were trembling, buttocks squeezing as she thrust her sex forward against her skillful fingers.

And then it was on her, starting deep inside and rippling through her hips and core, pulling a wanton moan out of her. Her muscles gripped and released as wonderful spasms and shocks rocked her.

"One...two...three...ooooh," Nattie counted, then squealed as her own climax hit hard, causing her hips and thighs to quiver and jerk.

Princess was in no hurry for it to be over, feathering her touch to draw the pleasure out as far as it would go before dropping her hand away, awkwardly swinging her leg over Nattie's head, wrapping her robe around her waist and sitting on the side of the bed. She gasped and tried to recover her breath.

"You did very well. I'm pleased," she said at last, in a soft tone.

Finally Nattie stopped rubbing her slippery sex. She took a shuddering breath, then another. Her third ended in a sob and tears leaked from the corners of her eyes. As ever, the emotional release would not be denied.

Princess patted her lap in invitation. Nattie rolled onto her side and shuffled her head into her Mistress' lap. Only then, with Princess stroking her hair, running a warm hand over her cheek and caressing her neck with her fingertips, did Nattie begin to cry in earnest.

"That was...perfect. Thank you...thank you..." Nattie whispered between sobs.

"You worked so hard. I'm happy with you."

"I love you so much. I need you so bad," Nattie whispered.

"You know I'm here. I'll always come when you call me."

"I never want you to leave me. It feels so empty without you."

Suddenly Trish - or maybe Princess? - saw an opening.

"Okay...I won't leave. We'll spend some time together."

"Really?"

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes! Oh, please yes..."

"Shh. Lie still. Princess will look after you for a while."

"Thank you...I need you so much. I want to be good for you."

"Lie still."

"Yes ma'am."

Princess grabbed the duvet with one hand and folded it over Nattie's body, not wanting the naked woman to get cold. For a long time they stayed that way, Princess sitting on the side of the bed and Nattie lying on her side with her head in her Mistress' lap. After ten minutes the sobbing and sniffles had died off and Princess began to wonder if Nattie was asleep and if so, how long it would be reasonable to stay in position. Her lower back was beginning to ache, and Princess didn't tolerate discomfort well.

"You're acting...a little different today," Nattie said from out of the blue.

"Oh?" Princess couldn't deny it. The evening had been about as different as she could imagine, in so many ways.

"I guess you know about...my daughter." Nattie's voice was quiet, calm. Too calm.

Princess continued to stroke the other woman's face, thinking her response out, trying to see all the angles.

"Yes."

"You know about the rum and sleeping pills. That's why you took me out of the house." She'd pieced it together.

"I saw the receipts in the garbage. Your gift tipped me off, too."

The silence lasted another few minutes. Princess could feel the tension building in Nattie's neck and shoulders.

"I don't know what to do," Nattie whispered. "It doesn't make sense anymore. It hurts too bad...it's too much. I hate feeling this way."

There was another pause.

"I don't know what to do either," Princess said. "Until we figure it out, you're going to stay with me."

"No. I don't want your pity. You don't need to-"

"Nattie," Princess said in a low voice edged with a note of warning, "You're not going to be troublesome, I hope?"

Another minute passed.

Nattie sighed, and the tension within her seemed dissipate. "No ma'am."

Princess almost sagged in relief. Instead she patted Nattie's cheek gently.

"I should hope not."

*