All Comments on 'Fantasy Pt. 03: Cat and Mouse'

by H. Jekyll

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
PencarrowPencarrow10 months ago
I'VE STOPPED CARING

After reading this latest installment, I've stopped caring how it ends. The author is one of my favorites, but the wife in this story is so undeserving of love or affection that I just don't care what happens to her. Her character is too mentally unstable to even try to identify with.

~

However, I do care about the husband but even then not as much as I could, mainly because he hasn't faced reality and accepted that the wife he loved and knew was never really who he thought she was. Time to cast her adrift (and if she floats, then she's a witch and deserves to drown. If she sinks then she's gone anyway,. Apologies to Monty Python) and start life again, but this time a little older and perhaps a little wiser.

~

I guess there may be people like her (both men and women) who are easily led, so much so that they throw away everything for the lure of BDSM sex. I know sex is a powerful driver of what we do, but most sane and normal people control their urges and don't place it at the front of everything that dictates how they behave, especially to the extent of discarding their (written as happy) marriage after some telephonic inuendo.

~

Similar Stories. The list of similar stories should, but probably won't, include "Conumdrum" (sic) by Kezza67.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester10 months ago

Disturbing. Well written but ....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

How about putting a bullet btween his eyes? That would be a response. And after what she does, why would ANY man stay married to her and play Russian Roulette with his life? Please stop while you're behind.

mazk1098mazk109810 months ago

After such things MC should dump his "wife" without any further thoughts. Logically that's all he can do- any retaliation against Richard would be very hard, if even possibile.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A waste of time. MC should have taken a bat to Richard's head long before; or just leave the cunt. Either response is better than this pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An idea to you: Keep writing and after ending the story sent all to the trash! Don't send to LW a trashy stupid story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Where is the cuck tag ? Maybe this kind of awful fantasies should have posted under the fetish or the non-consent category.

ecboyecboy10 months ago

Looking at some of the comments here I must be stupid because I love your story. Richard deserves the worst end let’s hope he gets it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It’s getting dumber and dumber and Richy‘s psychobabble monologue is laughable.

The whole boring lentous stretch of this is missing the goal to annoy but captivate the reader, cuz there is no meat on the bone. It’s dry and increasingly tasteless.

As for the outcome, for the most of the reader, is just an otiose wait for a suspected mediocre finish.

Guess I wouldn’t be reproofed.

Captcha

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6910 months ago

Not sure how you did it, but you did. You managed to make this even worse than the last part. Do you take joy in creating such a weak and worthless character as the husband? How more pathetic and loser will you make him? Truly, what’s the deal? Are you a slut who hates normal men or a cuck who hates normal men? This is just a piece of masochist nonsense with a ton of stupidity thrown in for good measure.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written and engaging story, but being British I really want justice for Henry but fear this may not happen. so I have started composing my own ending purely to appeal to my need for justice and perhaps a sort of reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I agree with other comments identifying the same old sadistic story from the first two chapters. Time to fuck up the dickhead and rescue the wife.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is increasingly dark and bordering on the macabre . Very disturbing yet I find it fascinating and I’m looking forward to the next chapter , however I’m under the impression that he’ll kidnap her like estranged family members sometimes did to their brainwashed cult member/victims to remove them and have them debriefed and re-programmed and re-integrated back into the fam and society norms . I’m rambling , but I am intrigued and appalled by weird cultists like Jim Jones or heavens gate .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Tales like this, so much disliked, are one of the reason why the occasional BTB tales are so much appreciated, even the extreme ones: a reaction to the endless flow of men-hater tales, coming daily from the fendom crew. As the Newton's Third Law of Motion says: "For every action, there is an equal (in size) and opposite (in direction) reaction force".

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Now, finish it, you bloody poltroon!" 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OP is a master. He has created a story so awful, yet so far down the rabbit hole, that any halfway curious person can't not read it, all the while cursing the author!

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Still waiting for Richard’s comeuppance, but it’s not happening so far.

des911des91110 months ago

I'm feeling a bit like Henry - appalled at what is happening but can't let it go. Impatient for the next part. Brilliantly done, so far.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Did I miss why Richard is doing all this? Just for the hell of it?

BigDee44BigDee449 months ago

I find myself gripped. I do not want to take my BP right now.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

While I do find myself anticipating the next chapter, I can't help but know that this is going to turn into another wimp story. It's already basically there, but for now I have some hope he actually grows a set. But authors like this are so up their own ass, i'm not going to hold my breath.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userH. Jekyll@H. Jekyll
I'm just a guy who loves sex and loves words. I like stroke stories well enough, but I don't often write them and frankly I think that sex can be the curse of sex stories. I write about what sex means to people, how it hurts and heals them, how they are driven by it, how it dr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES