Fantasy, Reality and Intimate Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No worry sir. Harry looks after me well" the lad said as he turned tail and disappeared. Allan shrugged his shoulders and returned with the drinks.

"Old Harry's a good bloke" Allan said, handing Beth a drink. She took the glass and held it to her chest, her V neck T shirt showing an ample amount of breast. Beth sighed as the cold glass refreshed her warm skin. Allan, on the other hand, had found the straw of his and gulped greedily, almost choking as he swallowed.

"Fucking hell, that's potent!" he said, still coughing.

"That'll be the local rum" Beth replied. It's not like the dish water we get back home" she said, sipping her drink more tentatively. "I think you need to moderate your drinking whilst you're here" Beth commanded. Allan glared at her.

"Think I'll stick to the red stripe" he suggested. Beth grinned.

"What's funny?" Allan asked, trying to regain his composure. Beth wandered over to him, her confidence as strong as ever.

"I don't want you getting drunk" she said, seductively, taking his glass from him and placing it on a coffee table, "Someone might take advantage of you". She leaned up to kiss him gently.

"And who would be so cruel as to take advantage of me?" Allan replied as he returned her kiss. Beth pushed him onto the bed and hitched up her skirt.

"I would!" she replied as she mounted Allan.

"You see dat shack down dere?" Harry said, pointing directly to a wooden construction at the back of the beach. "Dat's where I used to run my soft ball business from. Most days, we'd have tirty or forty people playing soft ball. And just over there by dem rocks is where I first kissed Maria after we was married". His eyes welled up a little at the thought.

"I didn't know you and Maria were married out here" Beth said.

"Oh, yes. I brought her here to get married and we loved the place so much, we decided to move out here. I loved Barbados but Jamaica is my home now" Harry added. "Jamaica was always Maria's favourite and my favourite place was next to Maria" he grinned. Beth smiled with him.

"Don't you miss Wolverhampton, Harry?" Allan interjected. Harry looked at him.

"Are you missing Wolverhampton?" he replied. Allan smiled and shook his head.

"Dumb question. Sorry, Harry" Allan said.

"Now less of de morbid stuff" Harry said, his spirit lifted almost instantly, the chilled out factor returning to his persona. "What say we get on my boat and do a bit of fishing. Let's see who can catch a shark!" he beamed and neither Allan nor Beth knew whether to take his comments as a challenge or a joke.

Twenty minutes later, the three of them had sailed out into the harbour and weighed anchor away from tourist and shipping channels. A fresh bottle of champagne was opened and Harry set up the fishing rods.

Allan sat on the roof of the bridge, loosing his shirt and sunning himself in his shorts and trainers.

"What's this?" Beth enquired. "It's not like you not to get your tackle out!" she joked.

"You fish if you want to" Allan replied, placing his hands behind his head, "I'm gonna worship this sun for a bit. It might be a long time until we see it again once we get home".

"Fine, but if you don't catch anything, there'll be nothing for supper" Beth replied, jovially.

"Then you'd better catch us that Shark old Harry was telling us about" Allan replied, adjusting his Raybans and settling down for a well deserved snooze. Allan was still a little jet lagged and he could use some sleep.

Beth sat beside Harry as he cast his rod out into the clear blue water. Harry enjoyed being on the water, much of his life was spent either transporting tourists around the island on excursions or relaxing with his fishing gear.

"How's it been, then?" Beth enquired. Harry's gaze remained on the calm water.

"How's what been, girl?" he replied. Beth sighed.

"You know. Since you lost Maria. It must have been awful for you" she said, genuine concern in her eyes. Harry's gaze remained fixed on the horizon.

"You know girl, I tink dat Maria is happy. She was in so much pain and now she's not. Dat's good, that she's not in pain any more"

"What about your pain. You miss her terribly, don't you" Beth asked. Harry's eyes remained level but his head nodded.

"Dere's not a day go past when I don't tink about Maria. But she's at peace and dat's all dat matters to me" he said, trying to contain his emotions. Beth put her hand on his shoulders.

"You really loved her, didn't you" she asked. Again he nodded.

"Still do girl. Still do. I tell ya, love is da greatest ting in the world. It makes you feel all bubbly inside. You don't need dis champagne stuff to feel all funny inside, you just need love. You need love girl" he said, his eyes moving from the horizon and looking at her face. His smile mellowed him and she felt genuine affection for the old man.

"I agree" she nodded. A gentle breeze caused the boat to rock gently and Harry caught Beth before she fell, her warm gentle skin and feminine smell reminding Harry of Maria in her youth. Like Beth, she was slender and very beautiful, and angel without wings Harry had once labelled her. They were more than just husband and wife, they were best buddies, the sort of people who were always on the same wavelength, their minds operating on the same level. Maria had suggested they were telepathic but Harry had joked saying maybe it should be psychopathic!

Sure, they'd had bad times, too, but plenty of good times. Mostly good times in fact. They'd been all they'd ever needed in life, and their love lives had been most enjoyable. Neither had dabbled with other partners, both virgins when they'd met (although not virgins when they'd married – it was the swinging sixties at that point, after all).

Harry had never even contemplated even looking at another woman, let alone playing away from home. Yet the feel of Beth's soft supple young body against his old, weary frame had made him feel young again, full of zest. For the first time in two years he felt the stirrings in his groin and he became uncomfortable. This friend of his niece who was old enough to be his grand daughter was giving him his first erection for more than 2 years.

"I don't tink we're gonna get a bite" he said, averting his embarrassed gaze and fiddling with his fishing gear, his rod as static as Allan who was still asleep in the roof of the cabin. Beth felt hurt. Had she said something to offend him, raked up old memories that Harry would rather have kept buried deep in his psyche.

"What's the matter?" Beth asked, worried she might have said or done something awful.

"Nuttin'" Harry said, trying not to be phased by the affair, regaining his cool. "I tink we'd better move to a different spot. De fish are not biting that well around here" he said, making his way to the bridge.

The rest of the fishing trip remained friendly but strained. Allan slept through the day, the mid-day sun reaching unbearable temperatures. Beth had a bikini on beneath her shorts and T shirt and she jumped in for a swim periodically, enjoying the coolness of the water against her flesh. Harry tried to look away as Beth entered or exited the boat, her soaking wet body stirring feelings again that he imagined had long since departed along with his beloved Maria.

His change in attitude had not gone un-noticed with Beth either. She was still worried she'd said something out of turn. She wanted to apologise but at this moment in time, she had no idea what she was to apologise for. She didn't think she'd been that insensitive but she'd no idea how Harry had dealt with the loss of Maria. Each time she'd tried to enter into a conversation about anything other than trivia and Harry had found an excuse to busy himself with something else.

Eventually, armed with a handful of fish, Harry headed the boat for home. Beth had joked about the catch to Allan who'd fallen asleep on the roof of the boat. He was red raw with sunburn from head to toe, with the exception of his shorts and Raybans.

"Anyone for lobster?" Beth had teased. Allan was not amused. He was in agony with the burning sensation and was very dehydrated. He'd wolfed down some champagne but the alcohol had only succeeded in dehydrating himself more.

"It'll make a change from red-eye in the wedding photos, won't it?" Beth had joked. The wedding was in 2 days time and Allan hadn't an icicle in hell's chance of looking remotely normal for then.

Allan had the most uncomfortable night's rest, barely able to sleep. The sunburn had progressed into sun stroke, his pulse slow and full. Allan's head pounded like the mother of all hang-overs and he felt nauseous. Beth wanted to get some last minute shopping done for the wedding tomorrow but Allan was fit for nothing. He'd had a cold bath, covered himself in more after-sun that you could throw at him and he'd drunk nothing but pure mineral water. Still he felt like shit.

Beth had arranged for Harry to show her the island some more and to take in the shopping mall and local markets. Harry had been only too happy to oblige, after all it wasn't every day you got to parade around with a beautiful young lady like Beth. She was pretty, she had a lovely personality and a body to die for.........Harry wished he hadn't had that thought.

Silly old fool, he cursed to himself. What would a pretty young thing like her see in an old wrinkly fart like him? He was old, he was grey, he was wrinkly, he was not her type. But he found her attractive. She aroused him, something no one else other than Maria had ever been able to do. And because of this, he was smitten with her.

"You still miss Maria" Beth said in the car on the way back from the excursion. Harry was a captive audience, he couldn't get away now. Beth could be cold and calculating when she needed to be. Harry nodded.

"We was married for nigh on forty years" he said, his eyes focused on the road but part of his mind wandered.

"It must have been difficult?" Beth suggested. "You ever thought about finding someone else?" she asked. Harry smiled and laughed but his laugh held no humour.

"Never let it cross my mind sweetheart" he said.

"Why not?" Beth asked.

"'Cos no one else is Maria" he replied. Beth could understand. She'd been fucked by Kris and Juan yet despite their attributes, they weren't Allan. Sure Allan could be a goof at times like sunning himself and falling asleep!!! But he was Allan and she loved him, warts and all!! No one else was him. He loved her. She loved him. That's what counts.

Her thoughts revealed her pretty smile beneath and Harry noticed her grin.

"Who you tinking about, as if I didn't know?" he said, chuckling.

"Am I that obvious?" Beth asked, happy the mood was becoming lighter.

"You're as transparent as dem waters out dere" he said, pointing to the sea. Beth joined him in his chuckle. They drove in silence for a little while before Harry restarted the conversation.

"So are you two off somewhere tonight? Stag do or someting?" he asked politely. Beth nodded.

"Yeah, some joint stag and hen party, same club by all accounts. I can't believe they'd do that"

"It's so dey can keep an eye on each other!" Harry beamed, enjoying the humour. They passed a large banana plantation, big tall trees with green growths that were beginning to look like the finished fruit.

"You don't get banana farms like dat at Fort Dunlop!" Harry jested. Beth had to agree, the scenery was breath taking.

"Do you miss England, Harry" Beth asked. Harry took his eyes off the road and stared at her incredulously.

"I wouldn't give this up for da world" he said, returning his gaze to the road. "Dere's only one ting dat I miss........" his voice trailed off. There was an uncomfortable silence for a few moments.

"I know what I'm missing" Beth said, trying to lighten the mood again, "but he's still curled up in his bed I suppose!"

"You need someting for tonight? Some Ganja or some ting?" Harry asked. Beth was a little surprised at his open approach.

"We just use a bit of 'E' from time to time" Beth responded. Harry smiled.

"You sure I can't interest you in some ting else?" he smiled. Beth shook her head.

"Den we'll stop off at my store and I'll get you some, den" he replied, his eyes checking his mirrors before making a sharp right turn. They followed a dusty track for a couple of miles before coming to a general store on the outskirts of a small village. The locals nodded to Harry as he arrived and one old boy raised his hat to Beth. It may be the back end of the world in comparison to Europe or the Americas but they still held values and common decency. Manners were becoming extinct and Beth felt honoured that the locals should treat her, a mere tourist, with that level of respect. Beth waved and smiled gaily as they entered Harry's general store. The two ladies who ran the store for Harry greeted him with beaming smiles and big hugs. Harry introduced Beth to them and they extended their warm wishes in much the same way, hugs and smiles. The store was full of everything British as though Harry had not been able to completely let go. Shelves were laden with various types of mustard and other condiments, ketchups and brown sauces, suet pudding and instant custard powder, Kendall mint cake and soda bread. Scottish shortbread and English Brown ale sat beside each other on the shelf in total contrast to each other.

A colour poster of the Wolverhampton Wanderers football team took pride of place behind the counter, the players sporting the dodgy hairstyles of the mid 1970's. Another poster of Charles and Diana adorned another wall and above the window was a small array of union flags. Harry may have left the UK decades ago but his roots and his loyalty lived on.

Harry had disappeared into the back whilst Beth was taking in the sheer delight of the store. He opened his safe and took out a key which opened another cabinet towards the office window. He opened the top drawer and reached in. Amongst the boxes and packets were medication and drugs of all sorts. He had an array of prescription only medication which he would sell if requested. These drugs were openly available via the internet and had been acquired quite legally and provided he didn't recommend a particular drug, he was within the law. He was merely the middle man, supplying for a profit. There were antibiotics and alpha and beta blockers (olol's), GTN sprays and a selection of 'epams' (tranquillisers) littered the drawer as he rummaged around. He took out some of the boxes to allow him better access to the rear of the cabinet where the controlled substances were located. His desk looked like a pharmacy as he delved around until he found what he was looking for. He'd always kept a small selection of cannabis but also held some "E" for the tourists, just in case. He hated turning people away, not because he wanted to make large profits, but because he hated to be beaten. He loved to be the one who could provide for his guests whilst they were thousands of miles from home. Not only that, the villagers enjoyed his produce, too.

"Dere dey is" he said to himself, unaware of his poor English. He reached in and removed some of the "E" he'd promised Beth, placing the offending articles into his pocket. He started to repack the drawer when he stopped. He looked at the box in his hand and his heart skipped a beat. Viagra. God, the very thought of having an erection again made his heart rate thump in his chest. His mind wandered back to the day before when Beth had fallen against him on the boat, stirring feelings he'd thought he'd never ever experience again. Harry had enjoyed the feelings yesterday and he wondered if he could enjoy those feelings again. He rolled the box over in his hands as he thought. The sensation had been exhilarating. Yearnings for relief ran through his mind. He'd not made love to a woman since before his wife died 2 years earlier. He'd not even had an erection, let alone a wet dream or a wank. But being close to Beth, Harry had experienced something unique, inasmuch as feeling horny, which was something Harry had doubted he'd ever feel again. Sure, he missed his loving wife but he was still a red blooded male and not too old to feel horny, even if it was with a woman 3 times younger than him.

He shook his head gently, trying to reject the thoughts as they travelled through his mind, infecting his entire attitude to Beth. She was lovely, a good friend and he'd known her since she was a grubby little school girl yet here she was, all grown up and married and, most importantly, deeply in love. But he, an old wrinkly grey haired old codger was having impure thoughts about her. Harry knew it was wrong but it was almost like an infatuation.

Maybe he'd try to masturbate later, that should get rid of the impulsive urges and relieve the obvious build up of 2 years worth of semen. He popped a strip of Viagra into his pocket and replaced the box in the drawer, locking it firmly. He turned to leave the room but his eyes fell upon the photo frame on his desk, the lovely smiling face of his late wife staring back at him. It was almost like she was willing him to get on with his life, to live his life now for him. She may not be around any more but it didn't mean he had to remain celibate. Anyway, he'd be imagining her as he pleasured himself he guessed.

Harry found Beth in the store in deep conversation with one of the staff, a big black woman with colourful clothing and a smile that would warm any heart.

"Dis'll put hairs on your chest, woman!" she chuckled loudly as she passed Beth a bottle of pure Jamaican rum. Beth opened her purse to pay but Harry interjected.

"Put your money away, girl. You're my guest, remember?" he said, winking at his store assistant. "Now let's go and find my favourite fish restaurant for some lunch and it's my treat" he ordered, ushering Beth out of the store with the bottle in her arm.

Twenty minutes later, Beth was sat on a balcony of a plush restaurant overlooking the sea, Harry's white mansion just visible through the groves over in the distance. A young tall black guy served them a starter of fresh Melon and it had just come out of a refrigerator judging by its temperature. A bottle of ice cold mineral water was poured and they toasted each other with a nice cold drink.

They made small talk and Harry entertained Beth telling her stories about his early days in Barbados and, later on in Jamaica. He made Beth laugh with his fables about the tourists who believed the entire island was part of the Hedonism movement and how obese tourists would try wind surfing naked. Beth laughed hysterically as Harry told her about the time a naked wind surfer was stung by a jellyfish in his most private areas, and how the swelling had made him look almost aroused. His cries of pain, however, suggested otherwise and he was hospitalised for a few days and was advised to avoid looking at the page 3 calendar at work for a couple of weeks!

Beth felt totally relaxed in Harry's company, her mind flitting back to Allan momentarily but the rest of the time, she was totally consumed in Harry's conversation.

They drove through the island back to Harry's mansion and they sat on the patio by the pool. Beth was insistent that they opened the bottle of rum she'd been given at the store and Harry felt compelled to oblige. He took the bottle to the bar area and made the drinks personally, mixing a Viagra into his drink.

Beth was sat on a lounger by the pool, her shades covering her eyes so he was uncertain if she was watching him or not. She had discarded her light cotton dress, her skimpy bikini beneath displayed to the world. Her pearly white skin was moist with sweat from the Caribbean sunshine and her slender belly gently moved with her restful breathing. Harry felt the cold glass in his hand brought him back to his senses. He coughed subtly and her head moved towards him. He held out a glass to Beth and she took it, smiling, the coldness of the glass so pleasant against her warm skin.