Fantasy Realized No. 02

Story Info
One woman - five men - many O’s
9.3k words
4.63
8.5k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maydaypilot
Maydaypilot
278 Followers

Fantasy Realized No. 02

One woman - five men - many O's

Authors Note:

These stories are fantasy where nobody is hurt by infidelity and STD's don't exist. If you don't understand the concept of fantasy, you'll probably be happier reading something else.

Fantasy Realized No. 01 introduced a loosely organized group of people interested in anonymous, uncommitted sexual encounters. This is a stand-alone story that could be submitted in several categories including, First Time, Erotic Encounters, Anal, Exhibitionist and Voyeur, Non Consent/ Reluctance and the most appropriate - Group. It's my first in the Group category

Finally, what follows is streaming erotica with little plot and no judgement. If you prefer substantial plot or a morality play, again, best choose another story?

MP

~~~

"I know things about you." Luke said.

"What?" Stacy asked, suddenly uncomfortable. Talk about buzz kills. She'd been rather blissful until he spoke. They were naked. She was on her back in afterglow and he was on his side next to her. He'd just kissed one of her nipples and his fingers were between her legs, painting her folds with the cum oozing from her.

It was their third time together, the best yet, and now he was going to ruin it by revealing he'd learned things about her everyday life. That was against the rules - actually, it was kind of the only rule. Their informal on-line group was about anonymous sex and she'd really been looking forward to fucking Luke again some time - but not if he was nosing into her life.

He heard the disapproval in her voice. "Not like that Stace." He quickly assured her. "I know things from being with you."

"Such as?" She asked, a little more agreeably.

"You don't like to be tied up - I get that on faith from you telling me - but you love to be physically restrained." When her face displayed skepticism, Luke rolled onto her without warning, positioned his knees astride her and pinned her wrists to the pillow above her head.

Stacy's arousal was immediate.

He smiled, "Your pretty little hole is gaping right now, isn't it?"

She didn't respond but could feel that it was. He knows it is without looking.

"Your adorable lips are opening to show your wet parts." He released her wrists and watched the fire in her eyes flicker out. He smiled somewhat smugly.

Stacy watched him without replying.

"If our jizz wasn't still leaking from your cunt, your horniness would be." Once again Luke read her expression. "You don't like when I use crude words...but what really bothers you is the way it turns you on when I do."

"You should take your mind reading act on the Hotel lounge circuit," she said caustically, "entertain groups of two and three."

Luke continued, undeterred. "You think you want to push the envelope, sexually."

"By...?"

"For starters, multiple partners at one time. More than two, several more." He said. "And you want to do things with them that you've never done. Things you've been afraid to do."

"Of course," she replied derisively, "every woman's fantasy."

Her bratty tone started to irritate him. "I haven't fucked every woman." Then he moved his hands to her breasts and squeezed. He rolled her nipples and gently tugged on them.

Stacy felt her body respond to his touch. He tugged harder. Fuck. He began to twist them and her chest rose in anticipation of harder pinch...when he let go. She exhaled in emotional deflation. FUCK. He plays me like a schoolgirl.

"You think you want to push the envelope," he continued, "but you don't want to. Not really."

OK, now I'm interested. "I don't?"

"You don't." Their eyes met. "You want to be pushed through the envelope."

"You think I'd get turned on by being forced?" Stacy challenged.

"No." Luke was emphatic. "Not forced. Pushed. There's a difference. A subtle difference that changes everything." His expression revealed she was starting to irritate him, and his tone confirmed it. "You understand 'subtle' - right? Nuance?"

"OK Luke." She didn't want to argue, even if whatever they had together was probably over now. Casual uncommitted sex is all about not arguing. She softened her tone. "Why are we talking about this?"

"I like you Stace. I like your spirit and I'm awed by your sexuality."

"Thanks?"

"So I decided to make it happen, if you want."

"Make what happen? Exactly?"

"Sex with multiple partners you don't know at one time."

"A gang bang?"

"No. Well...maybe. It'll depend on you. I've put some thought into this and have a plan if you want to hear about it?"

"Sure," she said, "I'm curious."

"I'll rent a suite and arrange the guys. They'll kick in on a nice one."

"What guys?" Stacy's skepticism softened.

"Strangers to you. And they'll still be strangers afterwards because you're going to be blindfolded." When she remained silent, Luke continued. "We'll set limits, like no penetration by anything other than a finger, or no penetration at all. Just hands on you. Or hands and tongues and cocks inside if you want. I'll stop things from time to time and see if you want to go farther. You decide."

Stacy silently considered. Being touched everywhere at once by multiple men was a long held fantasy. "So, you'd be there?"

"Yes, but not involved in touching you. I'll be there to control things."

Meeting his eyes, she said, "I'm not sure how I feel about being the only one blindfolded." As she spoke she realized she'd already moved past 'thinking about' Luke's proposal. She wanted it. She yearned to be overwhelmed in the hands of unknown men.

His face lit up with an idea and he said, "You're right."

She looked at him quizzically.

"You'll all be blindfolded." It was a proclamation.

"How?" She asked.

"While you're waiting in one of the bedrooms, I'll have them don blindfolds in the main room. When they're ready, I'll lead you in from the bedroom."

"Naked?" Stacy asked.

"No. Undressing you will be a big part of the fun, don't you think?"

She did. The moist warmth between her legs agreed... and the blush spreading across her chest. She asked, "What about them, the men?"

"What?"

"Will they be dressed?"

Luke considered her question before answering, "I think briefs and T-shirts? It would be too much work for you to undress them all the way - if you decide you want them naked."

"Speaking of 'all', how many?"

"More than three." Luke stated. Stacy's nod in response confirmed she was all in with his idea. He concluded, "Four, maybe five."

She nodded again.

She couldn't wait.

Luke watched arousal fill Stacy. It played across her face. Her nipples stood. Warm blood flushed into her folds and gave them a hue that matched the deeper pink becoming visible inside. Her skin glowed. He rolled into her and squeezed a breast as he invaded her mouth with his tongue. His free hand took her other tit. Stacy gave herself to his tongue, gave to his squeezing hand... and surrendered to her primal need. He squeezed to present her nipples and began rolling them. She moaned. When one hand released soft tit to glide down her tummy, Stacy's back arched and she pushed herself up to him.

Luke paused their kiss long enough to whisper in her ear, "Imagine... all those hands on you. All those mouths. Tongues." Then, more hoarsely, "All those hard cocks." He resumed plundering her mouth with his tongue as his hand arrived between her legs. He pushed two fingers into her without preamble, curled them to the front of her vaginal wall and stroked her G-spot as his thumb found her clit. Luke didn't finger her. He hand fucked her, and Stacy pushed herself onto his fucking hand. Her spine arched so dramatically that her back was inches above the bed. When his other hand clamped her nipple, she would have demanded harder pinch if his mouth wasn't covering hers. Stacy desperately pushed into him, and onto him, and broke convulsively. Luke swallowed her orgasmic cries. She clamped his hand between wet thighs and squeezed the fingers inside her. She milked his fingers like little cocks and bathed them in her release.

As Stacy's contractions and gasps subsided, she dropped to the bed again. Her milky release trickled down Luke's fingers as he leaned back to look at her. A beautifully spent woman with a sheen of sweat, closed eyes, and open mouth

He released her tit with an affectionate squeeze and brushed wild hairs from her face. Then he withdrew his other hand from between her legs and brought it to her mouth. When her lips parted for his fingers, Luke's mouth followed them and they kissed with their tongues twisting around his cum coated digits.

Stacy sighed into their kiss.

When it finally ended, Luke gently teased, "You like my idea."

She nodded.

He smiled and kissed her forehead.

~~~

Six weeks passed before Luke was able to arrange things and over that time they emailed to discuss limits and lines. Stacy was clear on one point. "No anal." She took his lack of response as acquiescence. They'd not done that together and he thought she probably never had.

When the chosen afternoon finally arrived, Luke met her at the entrance from the parking garage. They held hands walking to the express elevator. Stacy's gratitude for such familiar contact surprised her. When he opened the suite's door she walked to the center of the large room, turned to face him and said, "I could never do this without you."

He smiled and asked, "Excited?"

"Coming out of my skin."

"You better wait 'till they get you out of those clothes first." Luke appraised Stacy from head to toe. She wore loose slacks and a collared button up blouse. Her conservative attire effectively hid the woman inside until you met her intensely open eyes. They exuded sexual desire. "Good thing you'll have your eyes covered."

She tilted her head in question.

"Come fuck me eyes." He said. "Irresistible."

"So why aren't you?'

"That's exactly what I'm wondering," he shook his head. "You're something else Stace."

Now that things were about to happen, doubts and second thoughts threatened to overwhelm her, but she flushed with confidence hearing his words and said, "Thank you Luke."

He saw her anxiety and reassured her. "It would be weird if you weren't nervous right now, but you're going to love this and I'll be right here to keep things from getting too wild."

Stacy nodded.

"Are you ready?"

She nodded again and Luke led her to the bedroom where she would wait. Before closing the door he said, "I'll help you with the blindfold when I come get you."

As soon as she was alone, doubt overwhelmed her yet again. The doubts surprised her because she thought she was so ready for this to happen. When Stacy went to the window and saw the city far below, it looked like a different world. Standing there, detached from her everyday life, she became aware that fear of the unknown was intensifying her arousal. When they got to her panties they'd see she soaked them...

Through the door Stacy heard Luke phoning the room where the men waited. "Come on up. She's ready for you."

Am I? She wondered. Ready or not. She felt like her heart was going to beat from her chest.

The men arrived sooner than she expected. Stacy listened intently, trying to figure out if there were four of them, or five. Luke wouldn't tell her. When she heard Luke say, "down to your underwear gentlemen," she pictured them undressing. What were their bodies like? Briefs or boxers? Would they already be hard? Then she heard Luke say, "Here are your blindfolds." A few heartbeats later he tapped at her door and came in, closing the door behind him.

He smiled gently, "I'm sure you're going to enjoy this Stace." She nodded nervously. "They understand that the boundary is hands and mouths until you say otherwise, with no penetration by fingers."

Stacy asked, "Do they expect those limits to disappear as this goes on?"

"I told them it's not likely." He picked up her blindfold and asked, "Ready?" In response she silently turned around so he could fasten it. Then she faced him again, sightless, and surrendered her hand to be led to the main room. Luke took her hand. "Your men are standing in a circle. I'll put you in the middle so they don't stumble around the room trying to find you."

The image of blindfolded men stumbling around the room in their underwear amused Stacy but she didn't respond. Her mouth was too dry and she was unsteady on her feet. I'm really doing this...

She couldn't see them, but felt the men's presence as Luke led her into the circle and positioned her. She stood in a heady mix of colognes and male pheromones. She waited. They smell me too, my sex. After what felt like a long time, she gasped softly when a man tentatively touched her back at the same moment that another man touched her upper chest. The hand on her chest wandered higher. When it reached her face his other hand joined it and she felt the blindfolded man explore her by touch. He traced her jawline to below her ears. He slid fingers into her hair and combed it back. Man hands, as powerful as they were gentle, examined all of her face by touch. When his fingers softly brushed across her lips, she surprised herself by kissing them. She flushed hot when he cradled her head in his big paws and deeper heat built within her.

Meanwhile, the man who touched her back moved his hands lower, possessively measuring the shape of her ass and wandering down her leg. After reaching her knee it rose again, inside her thigh.

The room became hot, and close with raw masculine breath.

Other men's exploring hands reached her from both sides and found her breasts. One gently squeezed her soft flesh but the other was rough, kneading tit through her blouse and pinching a nipple grown stiff. The stark difference in their attention intensified the erotic effect on Stacy. Her breath was deeper than the men's, almost panting. The man whose hand pushed against her clothed taint made a low guttural noise and Stacy knew he felt her damp heat there. My sluttiness... revealed. She moaned aloud when he increased his pressure and their distinctly sexual sounds stripped away what little inhibition lingered in the suite.

The hand kneading Stacy's tit excitedly began opening her blouse. The man fondling her other tit continued but lowered his free hand to palm her mons. Her hot mons. After feeling the heat, he opened her waistband, lowered the zipper and slid his hand inside, on top of her panties. He probed fleshy folds through wet lace and knew if the thin fabric wasn't there her lips would welcome him inside. Her body's craving was raw, unhidden invitation. The man behind her also slipped his hand inside to caress her ass cheeks. Then with unspoken agreement the two men pushed her pants down to her ankles. She steadied herself by reaching for the shoulders of the man in front of her, the man still holding her face. It was her first touching of any of the men. She discovered shoulders that weren't musclebound like a weightlifter's, but were surprisingly hard. Mr Hard, she thought. He's tall.

Stacy stepped free of her pants, but almost fell over when the men who pushed them down slid their hands higher and met between her legs. Two men's hands! Touching her soaked panties and fondling the folds within. Stacy hungered to push herself onto both of them. Her head rolled back, still cradled in the hands of Mr. Hard.

This whole experience began only moments earlier, when Luke positioned her in the circle of men, but she was already in sensual overload. Gone... from the normal that was before.

In surrender... to the feral pull of intense physical sensation.

That's when the tit-kneader got Stacy's shirt undone enough to open her front-clasp bra. Her tits hung free and he grabbed one. Mr. Grab, she thought. He squeezed.

That's when the fingers between her legs pushed lace into folds and against a clit stiff as a tiny cock.

And that's when Mr. Hard kissed her while he held her face. He kissed with a searching tongue before moving his lips to her chin, her neck, finally to her heaving chest where he captured a turgid nipple in his sucking mouth. He suckled hungrily, then kissed a trail back to her mouth where he plundered with his tongue... and Stacy came. Just like that. She broke in primal rapture, with deep gasps in his mouth, with her other tit roughly gripped by Mr. Grab, and with her body shuddering on hands excitedly pushing damp fabric into wetter sex.

Stacy's legs would have given way but for Mr. Hard cradling her face even after the kiss. Then her hands moved from his shoulders to equally hard biceps, onto his forearms, and finally to his hands. Holding his hands his hands against her face, Stacy collected herself. She centered after being scattered by the unexpected orgasm.

The man who'd been gently fondling her breasts, dropped to his knees and became Mr. Mouth. He inhaled her lusty scent. He kissed her soaked panties before pulling them down and reaching for her with his tongue. His first lick was tentative and delicate. He savored the nectar glistening on her lips, and tongued the length between them. He felt her shiny pearl and circled it with his tongue before suckling it with gentle pulses.

Luke watched.

Stacy was disheveled and truly a woman undone, with shirt and bra open and hanging, and wet panties around her knees. Her head was rolled back, cradled by his friend, Jim, and her mouth hung open. A man was kneeling between her legs with his face inches from her quim and another was manhandling her tits, rolling her nipples, pinching, twisting and tugging on them. And the man behind her began removing his clothes.

Luke had thought Stacy would undress the men, but realized he hadn't talked with the men about that. He decided to wait for her reaction to the nudity. So far, she'd shown no hesitation and her arousal was climbing like a thunderhead on a humid summer afternoon.

Mr. Mouth began touching her with his fingers as he licked her wet folds, playing in them and manipulating the hood over her clit. The sounds escaping Stacy's open mouth told him she wanted more. Then he stopped. He stopped licking, stopped touching. In the sudden pause, Stacy's heart beat fiercely. Her breath deepened until she was almost gulping air with need for him to lick again. Her body begged in silent desperation. Mr. Mouth was in control and knew where he was taking them. When Stacy reach the apex of desire, he resumed the lightest of licks along the outer fringes of her labial petals. She trembled. Then he delicately added fingers again, already slick with her liquid. He played her.

Even as she remained trapped between the other men, her attention was only on him, kneeling where her body shamelessly wanted more.

He whispered, "Inside?"

The noise from Stacy's open mouth may have been "yes" but her clearest answer was the way she pushed herself onto his fingers. Two of them disappeared into slippery velvet and curled to her front wall. She squeezed him. He stroked her sensitive spot as his mouth enveloped her clit.

The intensity between her legs became Stacy's everything. Mr. Hard released her head and stepped back to listen to the unmistakable sounds of finger fucking, the soft lapping of a man orally ravishing a woman, and the desperate sounds coming from the woman who was far, far, out on the edge. Mr. Backside was naked and stepped into Stacy with his cock pressed against the small of her back and his hands on her hips. She felt his hot bone against her skin, then he bent his legs to rub it in the cleft of her ass cheeks like a rutting dog. In front of her, Mr. Grab also moved into Stacy and squeezed her tits to present the nipples he was sucking, one then the other then back again like he wanted both in his mouth at once. He suckled so deeply his cheeks concaved. No longer holding Mr. Hard, Stacy reached back, between her ass and Mr. Backside and felt his thrusting shaft already slippery with pre-cum. He was moving like an animal who wanted, needed, to mount her and she shared his animal need as if civilization's veneer had been stripped from her. Anywhere inside me, taking me, breeding me... Fucking me.

Maydaypilot
Maydaypilot
278 Followers